SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

Thanks for explaining that really kind of you to go out your way 

No problem, glad to help you. By feck you need it.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Ainsley Harriott
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Not statement from us yet. 

:interehjrling:

Was thinking the same. There were statements out right away all through this process which makes me think something major is coming.

2 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

I think you’re reading the message wrong, wave 2 is likely, it’s not about wanting it to happen, I’m just saying we’re more prepared than other football clubs I wouldn’t wish that on anyone 

You related a second wave to ‘karma’ 

Clark Griswold
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

100% 

Cost cutting on an enormous scale going to take place.

Hope some of our players take heed and take a drastic pay cut or mutual termination. Some of them just couldn’t cut it 

skinnybob72

I hope we, as a club, go on from here with a massive chip on our shoulder. Other than  fulfilling our fixtures in the Championship (we should withdraw from the SC) we should provide no interviews to the media, etc. 

F@ck the lot of them should be the way forward from here, with the exception of ICT, Partick and Stranraer. 

It would be amusing when we are away to Ayr if a massive number of Hearts fans went to Stranraer instead and gave them a wee financial boost at the expense of Ayr. 

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Next steps for us will be job losses I'd say 

Going through that potential situation myself with the downturn in work. Don’t wish that on anyone at the club, but if thats the case then the club needs to make a very public statement laying the blame on the SPFL.

The Mercer Takeover

Semi-final must now be boycotted.

Away games next season must be boycotted by fans. We should also publically announce the club will not be taking any tickets.

Away supporters at Tynecastle must be the absolute minimum we can give for league and cup games.

We should be as disruptive as humanly possible for all football related matters this season. 

Budge needs to stand down. Bottom line, under her stewardship we are in the Championship. We should never have been anywhere near the bottom.

This bad blood will take a generation to clear.

gashauskis9
5 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Around 2hrs since the news broke and nothing from Hearts/Partick.

Weighing up the next move?

Must be.  I just can’t see Budge backing down.  If Anderson has committed to supporting legal costs, it’s a free hit.

Robbo-Jambo
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

No problem, glad to help you. By feck you need it.

🤣

4 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

I bet those clubs (Raith for one) who haven’t announced season tickets yet suddenly have them on sale this week & those smug pri*cks from Ross Cty & Ayr are all over the tv/radio/press this week.

I’m also pretty sure that when the championship fixtures come out we get a vast portion of our home games to start with, when there is still a possibility of no crowds / limited crowds.

Some of these clubs whos gobshite Chairmen have sounded off through this will reap what they’ve sown I can guarantee it, their reluctance to change this corrupt league of ours will bite them all back at some point.

husref musemic

SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster said: 

“I am absolutely delighted that our approach has been vindicated"

i keep reading it & each time my jaw drops. Absolutely delighted.....

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, skinnybob72 said:

I hope we, as a club, go on from here with a massive chip on our shoulder. Other than  fulfilling our fixtures in the Championship (we should withdraw from the SC) we should provide no interviews to the media, etc. 

F@ck the lot of them should be the way forward from here, with the exception of ICT, Partick and Stranraer. 

It would be amusing when we are away to Ayr if a massive number of Hearts fans went to Stranraer instead and gave them a wee financial boost at the expense of Ayr. 

Add Falkirk to that list as well.

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Yeah and how many people laughed at him for that (including a minority of us). Vlad knew it from day 1.

Vlad-sheep-type comment.

Hatkickers will be along in a minute.

I miss these days.

I expect the SPFL to announce time to come together and move on for the common good and before every away game to get the home team announcing how unfair it was and they sympathise with us but the wounds are to deep and will never be forgotten. Positive from all this that the fans are all firmly behind the team so we will get through OK. Always Hearts to quote Dave MacKay. 

3 minutes ago, Edinburghlad said:

Erm no..... remember we have not been relegated, we have been expelled. 

stuck with this shite! I honestly don’t think we will get promoted with this squad

The door is that way, vermin. Now scuttle off. 

58 minutes ago, Section Q said:

"""SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster welcomed the "clear, comprehensive and unanimous decision".

He added: "I am absolutely delighted that our approach has been vindicated throughout, following an intense period of legal scrutiny and review.

"It has been a very demanding process, but I had complete confidence in the actions and decisions of the SPFL board and the SPFL executive team."

SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan confirmed that three members of the organisation's executive team were interviewed by the panel and thousands of pages of evidence were considered.

"I would fully expect all those involved to agree that no stone was left unturned, no allegation left unanswered," he said, adding that he has sympathy for Hearts, Thistle, and Stranraer, """

He can stick his "sympathy" up his farter, sideways.

47 minutes ago, TorinoJambo said:

That would be a bit rich after NOT ruling "no relegation" this season AND promoting Dundee Hibernian. 

Believe me, that ****er at Ross County is definitely angling for this. Many clubs have got out of jail over this disgustingly injust decision and they will have zero moral compulsion holding them back from capitalizing on it.

45 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Surley you would detect whether someone is sympathetic towards your situation or not. ends people will go to to defend anything the woman does are unbelievable 

Yeah we went straight in for a dodgy handshake before palming him a brown envelope and winking whilst whispering "hail hydra" in his ear. 

----------

I don't know if there is any legal recourse left to us but no matter what, remember that we have been treated unjustly by the SPFL and the majority of clubs. NEVER FORGET, never offer any of them other than the few good guys even the steam off your piss, and let us foment the attitude that nothing less than destroying every ****ing club we come up against, is acceptable, whilst restoring Tynecastle back to a proper siege mentality. 

**** them all. 

Imagine the club are still discussing the outcome with our lawyers before making any announcement or comment.  Surprised, no.  Disappointed, always (in Scottish Football).

Don't expect any Hearts crowds of 2000 - 4000 filling away grounds in the Championship this season...

My money will be spent in Gorgie bars or in the Fans / Gorgie bar instead I reckon.

all of scottish football-
It is unfair
We would be fighting if it was us
We have some sympathy 
We need to move the game forwards so nobody loses out

Also all of Scottish football-
Its not us so we don't really give a flying f##k if you take the hit

I am saddened but not surprised that this is the outcome, 8 had hoped we could instigate the toppling of this house of cards but sadly the bowling club will carry on 

I can only assume that Hearts and Partick are listening to legal counsel before issuing a statement. 

Just now, skinnybob72 said:

We are contractually bound to have some media interaction. I'd like to see Robbie just trot out football cliche bingo to the MSM and reserve proper comment for the Hearts Website and perhaps local media...

Important thing is that we give our money to Hearts and a select few others...

NaturalOrder74
Just now, JimmyCant said:

You related a second wave to ‘karma’ 

Wasn’t intended to come across that way, the message was simply that if crowds aren’t allowed back to games and or if games are postponed etc as a result of the circumstances, then we’d be more prepared 

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Anything to read into the club not releasing a statement yet? 

I would imagine quite correctly that the club will be reading intently the written reasons why the three arbiters decided unanimously to side with the SPFL and the Calpol 3. If the club believe they came to their decision wrongly then I believe the club will fight on.

If the club believe they came to their decision fairly, then we accept their decision on the chin and prepare for a league campaign in the championship.

I wouldnt be surprised if the club dont release a statement until at the very earliest 7pm, if not then sometime tomorrow morning. Alas these things take time. Something the modern world is not used to.

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

100% 

Cost cutting on an enormous scale going to take place.

Would love our statement to confirm we are investing in our youth academy unlike the vermin!    We're taking a financial pummeling now,   but i still feel we have a solid financial structure compared with clubs outside of the OF. 

If we just don't turn up for the semi, Hibs presumably get a bye to the final. I'd much rather us turn up for that, skelp them, then walk off the pitch during the final. That way Hibs don't get a final place, and we can still give 2 fingers to the SFA. 

**** them all

Just now, husref musemic said:

SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster said: 

“I am absolutely delighted that our approach has been vindicated"

i keep reading it & each time my jaw drops. Absolutely delighted.....

If we won something this season, LC, SC, championship? Is it that smug pr*ck who gets to present it?

And now the frothers are let loose with their anti-budge bile. Pathetic that the unity of the fans hasn't lasted, although hopefully most of them are hobos or our mini Huns 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
16 minutes ago, AndrewB said:

...while protecting others in relegation play-offs.

Still stunned that teams such as Cowdenbeath and Dundee in play-off slots didn't bat an eyelid that their chance of promotion gets snuffed out.

financial gun held to their heads, and they cashed out. 

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, gashauskis9 said:

Must be.  I just can’t see Budge backing down.  If Anderson has committed to supporting legal costs, it’s a free hit.

That is one ‘positive’ we can take from this s**t show. Another is the increased pledges to FOH throughout this. And the fact that the siege-mentality amongst us is probably at an all time high.

I wish the club would get it’s statement out.

heatonjambo
On 16/07/2020 at 13:29, TheBigO said:

this is what my tummy is telling me

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

We are contractually bound to have some media interaction. I'd like to see Robbie just trot out football cliche bingo to the MSM and reserve proper comment for the Hearts Website and perhaps local media...

Important thing is that we give our money to Hearts and a select few others...

He can just refuse to answer questions surely? We must physically have press conferences, but whether we actually say anything is up to us no?

1 minute ago, trotter said:

If we just don't turn up for the semi, Hibs presumably get a bye to the final. I'd much rather us turn up for that, skelp them, then walk off the pitch during the final. That way Hibs don't get a final place, and we can still give 2 fingers to the SFA. 

**** them all

We will be playing the semi final and the final if we get there. The choice to go or abstain is a personal one. I’ll be going if fans are permitted.

Back to 2005
7 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

If we won something this season, LC, SC, championship? Is it that smug pr*ck who gets to present it?

He wont have the balls. He is a cowardly slimy ****.

Just now, trotter said:

He can just refuse to answer questions surely? We must physically have press conferences, but whether we actually say anything is up to us no?

Would be funnier if he just spoek sheeeeite though. Perhaps we can get Cathro back to to the MSM conferences?

husref musemic
Just now, Mundaydog said:

maybe something untoward might happen... id hope not but I'd be absolutely delighted all the same.

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

Don't know who's mentioned compo, mate.

Wasn't me. 👍🏻

As has been suggested, emotions are running a bit high on here. Naturally.

I'll just wait for the statement from Hearts. 

👍🏼

18 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I know you mean in person but we'll be playing a few away games on a Friday night on BBC Scotland.

Thats a wee bonus hopefully get to see some houndings dished out.

I'd love to wipe the smug grins off their ugly mugs by announcing we are challenging the legality of the company law decision.

Under what precedent did the Dundee vote fail? There must have been an existing precedent as the arbitration panel do not have authority to create a new one.

If there is an existing precedent then why did our legal team not know about it? Have they been negligent? 

The whole thing stinks of the decision being too hard for the panel and them taking the easy option. If the decision was made on Friday how on earth could they have given it proper consideration. Answer they couldn't and appear to have taken the cowardly route. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
3 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Semi-final must now be boycotted.

Away games next season must be boycotted by fans. We should also publically announce the club will not be taking any tickets.

Away supporters at Tynecastle must be the absolute minimum we can give for league and cup games.

We should be as disruptive as humanly possible for all football related matters this season. 

Budge needs to stand down. Bottom line, under her stewardship we are in the Championship. We should never have been anywhere near the bottom.

This bad blood will take a generation to clear.

We still want to beat Hibs, we will beat them again more so now 

Pay at the home gate if you want to watch Hearts away 

We will be stronger and galvanised, this is just a new beginning 

Just now, Spellczech said:

Would be funnier if he just spoek sheeeeite though. Perhaps we can get Cathro back to to the MSM conferences?

**** that, we need this guy...

:seething:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 minutes ago, OBE said:

You knew before the cockroaches...:clap:

The first person on here to get something right 👏

Naturally he got criticised for his post.

crunchy frog

I'm just away to increase my FoH pledge and any money i would have spent going to the semi will be getting sent as a one off payment. **** the SFA, the SPFL and all of those other ****ing Judas clubs.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

There is probably a similar post within the first 3 pages TBH...Did he know or did he gamble and win?

4 minutes ago, Ma Roon said:

We still want to beat Hibs, we will beat them again more so now 

Pay at the home gate if you want to watch Hearts away 

We will be stronger and galvanised, this is just a new beginning 

Edited by bobskeldon

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Mate, we get it that your views have been vindicated but everyone is hurting and angry so you really don’t need to be such a **** about it. 

8 minutes ago, XB52 said:

And now the frothers are let loose with their anti-budge bile. Pathetic that the unity of the fans hasn't lasted, although hopefully most of them are hobos or our mini Huns 

She's not above criticism.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )