SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

jamboinglasgow
14 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

This

No voting chairmen when they realise Ann was not bluffing

giphy.gif

Edited by jamboinglasgow

highlandjambo3

Quote:

Thank you for fighting for us, now allow us to do the same for you”

Instant erection

ya fk n beauty 

Clark Griswold

I’m also in for any crowd funding to pay our fees or a portion thereof. Bring it on scumbags 

Big Slim Stylee

At last. I think the Club has performed in an exemplary manner. But I’m ****ing delighted we will get a chance to hold these utter charlatans accountable for their myopic acts.

Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

Quote:

Instant erection

ya fk n beauty 

It’s about time.  On and off the pitch. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Quote:

Instant erection

ya fk n beauty 

:pleasing:

brunoatemyhamster

We are going to get untold criticism, harrasment, out right lies from the media. 

Fxxxing Good. 

You wanted it, you've got it. 

I hope this kills every single rotten two bit kiddie on football team up here. 

It's what they've voted for for 2 months. 

Awaiting boycott threats from teams like Ayr, QOS and the rest. 

We don't want your one minibus full. We don't need it. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Quote:

Instant erection

ya fk n beauty 

Get that on the dressing room wall in quotes 

:yas: 

6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Boom

Happy with this statement pleasantly surprised.

Hope we take it all the way and send some of these clubs that voted for our demise under. 

I’m so happy with that statement. Let’s ****ing go. Hopefully the SPFL try and kick us completely out the league, ****ing bring it on. 

It should have been ten
7 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I'm 100% certain there will be legal action 

Think we’re all 100% certain of that given the club statement 🙄

BBC News.....     Hearts have started a legal challenge against their relegation after clubs failed to back league reconstruction.

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

You think that is aggressive ?..god what a joke if you think that..grow up.

Remember this

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/ann-budge-i-will-take-legal-action-if-hearts-are-relegated-itd-be-restriction-trade-2868046

Hearts chief Ann Budge has warned that she will have no option but to follow through on her threat of legal action if the Tynecastle club is left languishing in the Championship when the new season finally kicks off.

That would throw Scottish football into even greater turmoil and could derail the resumption of competitive action, but the retired businesswoman insists she would make a stand if something is not done to mitigate a decision she maintains is “unfair” and “wrong”.

I’ll ignore the ‘grow up’ part as you clearly need to use condescending and dismissive remarks at every opportunity. 

Doncaster has played us for time and would have known full well that reconstruction wasn’t going to happen. I’m not saying we had any other option to let him delay things and use his stalling tactics. 

My opinion, since the start of this has changed considerably. At first I wanted hearts to have nothing to do with reconstruction but I understand now that we needed to pursue things through reconstruction. That doesn’t mean Doncaster hasn’t strung us along because he has. 

jambo-in-furness

Excuse my ignorance,  but could this result in the league curtailment called as null and void even at this late stage.

Because that is my biggest wish in all of this debacle.  

Nice to see what many of us knew..our owner has backed our position to the hilt

Lets hope the posters on here who always it seems want weakness to be shown by her so they can try and put the boot into her have learnt a lesson as well..you wont hear a sorry though.

'To our amazing fans we say that we cannot, and will not, sit idly by and watch the decisions made in the past few months further damage Heart of Midlothian FC. Thank you for fighting for us, now allow us to do the same for you.'

What a statement. Beautiful. 
bring it on and to hell with the lot of them.

This will never be forgotten and will change relations between clubs forever.

Diadora Van Basten

Hopefully we stop the league starting without us. Given the outcome of legal action In France and Belgium to be demoted we should not be playing in the Championship.

alex young hero

Too many clubs in scotland with an axe to grind against Hearts ,well they are about to find out we have a bigger and sharper axe so look out 

Just now, jambo-in-furness said:

Excuse my ignorance,  but could this result in the league curtailment called as null and void even at this late stage.

I suppose it could yeah 

nothing is out of the question 

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, flem said:

Happy with this statement pleasantly surprised.

Hope we take it all the way and send some of these clubs that voted for our demise under. 

I don’t want anyone to go under. There’s people’s jobs and livelihoods at stake. But I want them to feel proper pain :)

gashauskis9
4 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Quote:

Instant erection

ya fk n beauty 

Marketing campaign sorted for next season right there 👍

:pleasing:GIRFUY

Can't wait until clubs who vote against us die. 

Hopefully we can add a nice wee kill tally to our sleeves for a permanent reminder to others we're not to be ****ed with. 

images.png.bc79c221f45308ff67a575ad47f47dff.pngI I

Just now, GinRummy said:

I’ll ignore the ‘grow up’ part as you clearly need to use condescending and dismissive remarks at every opportunity. 

Doncaster has played us for time and would have known full well that reconstruction wasn’t going to happen. I’m not saying we had any other option to let him delay things and use his stalling tactics. 

My opinion, since the start of this has changed considerably. At first I wanted hearts to have nothing to do with reconstruction but I understand now that we needed to pursue things through reconstruction. That doesn’t mean Doncaster hasn’t strung us along because he has. 

so you say....though others do not..is it okay to disagree ? .....thought I'd ask just in case

Great statement. Everybody needs to note the last paragraph.  It’s legal now and the club have to do this right. Hearts Only, be calm and let the legal team do its stuff . Stay together 

HHGH

The club can confirm that the necessary steps have been taken to begin this legal challenge.  Given that this is now an active legal matter, the club will be offering no further comment at this time.

To our amazing fans we say that we cannot, and will not, sit idly by and watch the decisions made in the past few months further damage Heart of Midlothian Football Club. Thank you for fighting for us, now allow us to do the same for you.

I am not an AB fan but she has my support 100% in this fight. Hope we adopt a scorched earth policy,

which burns and shames any club that has crossed us.

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

:sweeet:

Ex member of the SaS
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Ignore him, I gave him some lee way before but I refused to bite at his reply to myself earlier. Trolling at it's finest.

Hagar the Horrible
Just now, Big Slim Stylee said:

I don’t want anyone to go under. There’s people’s jobs and livelihoods at stake. But I want them to feel proper pain :)

Hmmm because 26 clubs wanted us bust, and cared not a jot about any of our staff? I want as many dead as possible,

Can we have a star above our crest for every club that dies

Nookie Bear
8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

You think that is aggressive ?..god what a joke if you think that..grow up.

Remember this

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/ann-budge-i-will-take-legal-action-if-hearts-are-relegated-itd-be-restriction-trade-2868046

Hearts chief Ann Budge has warned that she will have no option but to follow through on her threat of legal action if the Tynecastle club is left languishing in the Championship when the new season finally kicks off.

That would throw Scottish football into even greater turmoil and could derail the resumption of competitive action, but the retired businesswoman insists she would make a stand if something is not done to mitigate a decision she maintains is “unfair” and “wrong”.

Said this a lot recently but that paper needs buried along with their pet love in Leith.

The "retired businesswoman" line is patronising (and how can she be retired when she works full time on behalf of Neil ******* Doncaster?

Here's a tip for the Evening News, who we all know love to read these pages: you are an Edinburgh paper so start backing your local teams to the hilt when they face a genuine time of crisis.

joondalupjambo
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

:pleasing:GIRFUY

Can't wait until clubs who vote against us die. 

Hopefully we can add a nice wee kill tally to our sleeves for a permanent reminder to others we're not to be ****ed with. 

images.png.bc79c221f45308ff67a575ad47f47dff.pngI I

It is amazing how many people do not know what a five bar gate is, like it 😀 

Edited by joondalupjambo

Big Slim Stylee
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The man’s an *******. The fact that you and I recognise that should surely make you understand that nobody at Hearts has been “strung along”? They know a weasel as well as us.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )