SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Italian Lambretta
Just now, Gorgie_Rules said:

Season ticket will be purchased soon as we announce the court action.

If Budge fails to take this to court she can be added to the list of shysters that need to leave Scottish football

We ahve nothing to lose now we must go to court. We the fans will once again pay for it.

I want those ****ing ***** dead

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Selkirkhmfc1874

Next few days now will be all about which players and staff are leaving aswell as Mrs Budge and her legal team next move 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I was expecting 10-2 in premiership but wasn't as sure about lower leagues 

More importantly, we now know that the SPFL Board will not use its executive powers to push through reconstruction.  It’s dead in the water - surely even you will concede that now?

Oneneilberry

16 teams FFS.. really does prove no-one had a ****ing clue what’s going on.Not even confident we can burn the whole ****ing lot down as I thought we might still have a few aces up the sleeve re. the voting process and the legality of how it took place.

Not even sure the compensation aspect is accurate now if there aren’t any fans allowed in how can this be factored into loss of earnings.

What a shitshow

Nothing surprises me anymore with Scottish football but given the absolute shambles this has been so far (hopefuly its not finished) I find it incredulous that so called business men in charge of clubs are happy with the way things are governed. We have a tin pot organisation run by b-listers at best and there is a big majority that are happy with the status quo. the mind boggles.

The Natural Order
11 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Just waiting for the Budge statement to note how unfair this all is before deciding that it is in the best interests of everyone if we just move on now.

I wouldn't even joke about that.

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Posted other day that Mrs Budge had suspected Doncaster was playing her 

No dig. She has a history of being played as a mug. 
Will this be the final Straw and will we finally see the level of aggression required!?

Silvery_Moon
31 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

I'm not normally one to have a go as I appreciate any updates folk can give; but 16 out of 42. That's pretty ******* damning. 

To be fair it's not just the ITK ers that have had their pants pulled down on this.

The BBC's Kheredine suggested last night it was only the top flight that stood on the way of reconstruction. 

Edited by Silvery_Moon

queensferryjambo

Anyone know how the voting actually went aside from the 16 out of 42? 

How many from each league?

How many in the top flight?

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Next few days now will be all about which players and staff are leaving aswell as Mrs Budge and her legal team next move 

Surely not?  They’ve had 2 months to be ready for this!  They should be ready to move today!

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Doncaster resigning yet?  I thought the money given to the clubs below was making them think twice about their vote too?  All pure and utter guesswork.  It’s a sad day, made worse by posters guessing.  

Sorry ! No guessing here , I only posted what was told and I said over the weekend vote would fail and Doncaster wouldn't take executive decision 

Just now, jambomjm74 said:

No dig. She has a history of being played as a mug. 
Will this be the final Straw and will we finally see the level of aggression required!?

:lol: 

Clerry Jambo

Let's lay off the guys who have been passing on info re this corrupt shambles.

At least until Budge issues her statement

I may have missed something in this thread but my understanding is a bit 'fuzzy'.

So assuming 9 out of the 12 Premiership clubs voted in favour, that means that between the championship, first and second division, 7 clubs also voted for it (16 in total).

The championship has 10 teams, the Fist division has 10 teams and the second division has 10 teams. My understanding was that those 3 leagues are /were not changing their format.

Why would you vote against something that wouldn't change anyway?

16 clubs.......only 16 clubs think what has happened is unjust.

That is completely and utterly beyond belief and I hope each and everyone of those clubs die a slow painful death. 

We now have to ensure we don’t spend a single pound at any of these clubs and get 100% behind our own as we have done so in the past.

We need to have a siege mentality like never before.

Tommy Brown

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-confirms-12-10-10-10-league-structure-for-n

CHAMPIONSHIP CLUBS APPROVE 27-GAME PROGRAMME

The SPFL Board today (Monday) announced that a league-wide consultation exercise has shown there is insufficient support for a new divisional structure and that the current 12-10-10-10 format will remain in place for Season 2020/21.   

16 of the 42 clubs favoured changing to a 14-10-10-10 structure, but this was short of the numbers required* and, as a result, the SPFL Board has agreed to draw a line under reconstruction talks.   

Separately, the ten Championship clubs have voted to approve a 27-game programme, with teams playing each other three times, rather than four. 

Neil Doncaster, chief executive of the SPFL said: “In recent weeks, we’ve been consulting closely with our clubs regarding possible reconstruction and, based on the feedback we received, the board decided to ask all 42 clubs to give their views so that we could have absolute clarity, which we’ve achieved today.   “Whilst a number of clubs were in favour of a new divisional set-up, the support for it was insufficient and we will now move forward with a fixture programme for Season 2020/21 based on the current 12-10-10-10 structure. 

“Due to the restrictions forced upon us by the coronavirus outbreak, the Championship clubs also voted overwhelmingly to play each other three times next season, rather than four, which enables a later start to the Championship league season. 

“Now that we have a confirmed structure for next season, the SPFL’s fixturing team will begin work on the Premiership fixture list, which will start on the weekend of 1 August, and the Championship fixture list, which will start on the weekend of 17 October.” 

Discussions regarding arrangements for Leagues 1 and 2 remain ongoing. 

Also from my link above:-

Big Slim Stylee
6 minutes ago, Rods said:

Care to explain why Doncaster had said there is sufficient support for this latest debacle when only 16 teams voted for it?

Bottom line is he duped Anne into believing that was the case because of her goody goody nature.

Duped by Levein( Hearts lose)

Duped by her Brother ( Hearts lose)

Duped by Doncaster it all depends on what happens next if Hearts lose or not.

I also think the ITK guys were following Anne who was being duped. They need to be hounding their informants to get Budge to start proceedings.

It looks like it will only be for compensation though were it could have been restructure if we had went to court first.

What a knob of a post.

Ron Burgundy
25 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

Probably won't be the popular opinion given who our opponents are, but I'd back the club pulling out the cup. Afterall the season is finished. Why should we fill hampden for the sfa to get a pay day. God knows what squad we'll left with now. 

And risk a humiliation with a thread bare unfit squad, nah.

7 minutes ago, Rods said:

Care to explain why Doncaster had said there is sufficient support for this latest debacle when only 16 teams voted for it?

Bottom line is he duped Anne into believing that was the case because of her goody goody nature.

Duped by Levein( Hearts lose)

Duped by her Brother ( Hearts lose)

Duped by Doncaster it all depends on what happens next if Hearts lose or not.

I also think the ITK guys were following Anne who was being duped. They need to be hounding their informants to get Budge to start proceedings.

It looks like it will only be for compensation though were it could have been restructure if we had went to court first.

I seems emotion over rules you brains whereas in reality I would have thought his statement is a good thing for us now the first part is over

In court when asked Mr Doncaster why did you state there was sufficient support to go to the indicative vote process when clearly there was not ?..WAS IT A LIE ?

Answer   eh eh eh eh eh eh and on and on

Edited by CJGJ

9 minutes ago, belly said:

I can't believe that Ann hasn't issued a statement yet. I thought she would have had one prepared for either outcome and released it with in minutes of the news breaking.

It'll be getting reworded after the realisation that the SPFL have played her like a fiddle. Again.

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Sorry ! No guessing here , I only posted what was told and I said over the weekend vote would fail and Doncaster wouldn't take executive decision 

Okay mate.  I’m sorry as I realise I’m taking my rage out on you instead of the ****ing league 👍

2 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

I'm hoping Ann was just letting the process go to it's natural end before bringing out the big stick

Let's have these ****ers in court now.

If she doesn't she's finished IMO. 

It wouldn't surprise me if the SPFL and ND have yet another "can" already prepared to kick down the road in an attempt to delay the prospect of any Legal action by HMFC and others

8 minutes ago, j1964m said:

The second the vote came through as a no a statement should have come out of Tynecastle about court case not silence 

Calm down.

You on some frenzy. Better get a better life not sit on your arse. 

1 minute ago, bajthejambo said:

Dundee feeling a bit silly now?

Hopefully silly and financially distressed fearing for their future.

10 minutes ago, OTT said:

I've got that fear in the back of my mind, but her position is untenable if that becomes the case. The fans are absolutely united in wanting this to go further, it would be seriously embarrassing for her to try and backtrack now. 

Walk to court, or walk away Anne

Just now, Sooperstar said:

It'll be getting reworded after the realisation that the SPFL have played her like a fiddle. Again.

total nonsense but you go ahead and lie to us all

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Even if the info is shite and it’s completely relevant? 

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

It was clearly nowhere near 10-2. Stop making things up. 

Look I'm telling you what I was expecting but if stories are true Dundee utd have changed there vote but a go back to fact over the weekend I posted vote would fail and Doncaster wouldn't take executive decision that's fact

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Yep, employees are losing their jobs because of this.

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

That is completely and utterly beyond belief and I hope each and everyone of those clubs die a slow painful death. 

We now have to ensure we don’t spend a single pound at any of these clubs and get 100% behind our own as we have done so in the past.

👍

Just now, CJGJ said:

You’ve now said that to three posters without giving any explanation why it’s nonsense. 

12 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Nothing to add at this stage but a did say vote would fail and I did say Doncaster and co wouldn't take an executive decision 

Don’t mean to be cheeky but if you said all of the above why the optimism?

buzzbomb1958
18 minutes ago, Phage said:

Court Now!

James Anderson pull your financial support.

Boycott all except our allies.

Do it now Budge. Your losing the support but pulling the legal action trigger and fighting this tooth and nail goes someway to restoring your Queen title.

Spot on I give you permission to use my FOH contribution towards the fighting fund burn this shit show to the ground and the clubs who fecked us over as well ....but I've got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that we Wii settle for comp and that's it , I hope not but the way we've been run for the last few seasons I think she will capitulate

queensferryjambo
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

I may have missed something in this thread but my understanding is a bit 'fuzzy'.

So assuming 9 out of the 12 Premiership clubs voted in favour, that means that between the championship, first and second division, 7 clubs also voted for it (16 in total).

The championship has 10 teams, the Fist division has 10 teams and the second division has 10 teams. My understanding was that those 3 leagues are /were not changing their format.

Why would you vote against something that wouldn't change anyway?

The lower league clubs fear the ambitious clubs like Kelty Hearts and Brorough Rangers. They are happy to do nothing each season and get their money with no ambition aside from not getting relegated.

The Championship clubs want Hearts as the think our fans will flock in their thousands to their grounds.

27 games......how can this make us competitive when trying to attract players ?

We have been shafted to a level I didn’t think was possible.

Pasquale for King

Can we find out the other clubs who voted against, asking for a friend that likes boycotts. 

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

This, theres a lot of pant wetters on here who seem very happy to jump on the ITK's information because its not following what they expect.

In the words of Eddie Murphy - " Have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up" until we know whats happening.

Hectormasson
4 minutes ago, The Natural Order said:

I wouldn't even joke about that.

Take the *******s to court asap !

Celtic loving hearts hating c....s !

22games nro

so who are the 16 ?

1.us

2.. partick

3.stranraer

4. Edinburgh city ?

5.Rangers ?

6. Celtic ?

7.ITC

8.Falkirk

only hearts.jpg

Edited by 22games nro

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Don’t mean to be cheeky but if you said all of the above why the optimism?

Check my posts over weekend a posted exactly that 

Robbo-Jambo
3 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Totally agree. 

It's all about HMFC now. 

Bring it on. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

27 games......how can this make us competitive when trying to attract players ?

We have been shafted to a level I didn’t think was possible.

We would have to pay them for a 36 game season

2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Lying? I'm not going around claiming to he ITK.

Are you telling me you don't think we have been played?!

7 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

So you're saying we will be playing in the Championship next season?

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )