SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

1 minute ago, rory78 said:

We've been strung along by the looks of it 

Correct was all one big game and Budge has fallen for it again! 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I can't believe anyone is actually surprised that it failed. It was never going to happen. 

Let's see if Ann takes them to court now. 

It's the extent of its failure.

3 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Confirmation that the ITK crowd were talking complete shite. 

Hasn't that almost always been the case?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Time to go to court and burn the whole house down!!

You told us the SPFL would force this through!

Gordon Ramsay
1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Normally I would give a bit leeway but the chat has clearly been absolutely miles off.

The SPFL have been playing the lot of us.

I was daft enough to believe the ITK crowd on here. 

SJ/Selkirk/Notts. Absolute pish wafflers looking for attention. 

We've been done up a kipper here. Again. 

Fozzyonthefence
8 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

E0D12BB2-FE04-483C-85D0-BE0D54A49642.jpeg

Wait a minute!  Only 16 said yes?! And Doncaster said there was sufficient support to have further consultation with a view to EGM vote?!  This is arguably the biggest piss take yet and all the evidence we need for anyone in and doubt we were being strung along.  

And now we will go for compensation, AB won’t go for an interdict to delay the season, this is a cluster**** and AB has been played.  Anyone still think she’s plying a blinder?

1 minute ago, jambo3tevie said:

16/42 Clubs. 

Get the papers served now!

Doncaster obviously playing for time and trying to give himself a better defence for the court case. There was no way this was anything other than a sham, and Budge must see she's been played from the start. Lawyer up today please Ann.

fabienleclerq

Why can't we go to court looking for reconstruction, if that fails then sue for compensation? 27 games next year? 

Also can we refuse clubs como tickets etc? Their boards better be sitting in the roseburn ****ing wanks. 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

It's the extent of its failure.

It was always going to fail. It was merely an exercise to avoid litigation by the SPFL. 

Punks No Deid
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Wagons circled. Dig in. Siege mentality. Serve papers. Feck em all Ann!!!

100% how I feel PJ

The Verminator
4 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Confirmation that the ITK crowd were talking complete shite. 

Yip, where`s all this 10-2 stuff and teams will be lent on - ****ing roasters

16 in favour. This includes presumably the 3 expelled teams and the 3 who would be promoted as runner up in each division so of the other 36 teams with little skin in the game, 26 of them effectively voted to damage their rivals. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, scotty2442 said:

I hope the club have a statement prepared and ready to go this afternoon

I would expect they are ready. 

With no threat this was entirely possible. 

Only when financially the picture changes would it be wise to change your stance. 

Really don't think this would be unexpected 

I hope that Budge feels the humiliation of being played like this (again!) and now goes about the court action in the most merciless fashion available. 

18Jambo_dave74

Expect our pre-drafted statement out today.

Burn Scottish football to the ground please Hearts. The more clubs obliterated the better. 

FoH and Hearts supporters clubs should be working on collating their messages regarding boycotts. 

Put in our resignation from this season's (ha ha) Scottish Cup. Couldn't give a toss whether that gives Hibs a bye to the final but they can ram it up their **** sideways. Reinstate Rangers. give it to Celtic, play it in Neil Lennon's back garden - I honestly don't give a **** about it. 

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Wait a minute!  Only 16 said yes?! And Doncaster said there was sufficient support to have further consultation with a view to EGM vote?!  This is arguably the biggest piss take yet and all the evidence we need for anyone in and doubt we were being strung along.  

And now we will go for compensation, AB won’t go for an interdict to delay the season, this is a cluster**** and AB has been played.  Anyone still think she’s plying a blinder?

I blind to what’s going on around her

Just now, fabienleclerq said:

Why can't we go to court looking for reconstruction, if that fails then sue for compensation? 27 games next year? 

Also can we refuse clubs como tickets etc? Their boards better be sitting in the roseburn ****ing wanks. 

We take them to court for compensation then they may be forced back to the table over reconstruction through their own means to avoid a payout or, by the courts. 

The Court of Session may recommend that happens just like the French court did. 

ford donald
5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I can't believe anyone is actually surprised that it failed. It was never going to happen. 

Let's see if Ann takes them to court now. 

No other option,we have been s*** on from a great height,my feelings for other scottish clubs has hit a new low.

husref musemic
Just now, Jodami said:

I hope that Budge feels the humiliation of being played like this (again!) and now goes about the court action in the most merciless fashion available. 

She has been played the fool by Doncaster that's for sure. plus he got the 3M for free through Anne. 

Absolute b stards.

will-i-am-a-jambo

Right Ms Budge, time to sue these c u next Tuesdays for every penny they've got! What a complete sham. Scottish football corrupt and self-preserving.

Edited by will-i-am-a-jambo

I hope the ITK who was telling folk to lump money on us finishing 4th in the prem isn’t as ITK as he thinks or we have been played majorly here! I hope Budge knew this was coming and by eod we have a statement with a clear plan of our future actions. 

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You told us the SPFL would force this through!

To be fair all the indications from the SPFL were that reconstruction itself had significant support... 16/42 suggests the SPFL have clearly been stringing Hearts along and playing for time.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

I was daft enough to believe the ITK crowd on here. 

SJ/Selkirk/Notts. Absolute pish wafflers looking for attention. 

We've been done up a kipper here. Again. 

This

I'm sure all the ITKers will be along to tell us how this is going to pan out...

once they've taken all that champers out of the fridge.

Budge has been sold a dummy here by Doncaster.

Another dummy in her tenure she really needs to get to court and no mucking about this time.

The nicey nicey approach does not work when you are dealing with rats.

Unknown user
Just now, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Expect our pre-drafted statement out today.

Burn Scottish football to the ground please Hearts. The more clubs obliterated the better. 

FoH and Hearts supporters clubs should be working on collating their messages regarding boycotts. 

Put in our resignation from this season's (ha ha) Scottish Cup. Couldn't give a toss whether that gives Hibs a bye to the final but they can ram it up their **** sideways. Reinstate Rangers. give it to Celtic, play it in Neil Lennon's back garden - I honestly don't give a **** about it. 

If we don't have any league games until October how are we expected to have a competitive team out for a national semi before then?

Rory Mcilroy
5 minutes ago, ramrod said:

At least James Anderson now knows the type of petty and bitter people he's dealing with . 

26 clubs voted against doing the right thing. Yet we're lining their pockets with cash 🙄 

Captain Canada

Budge's view from a few years ago that there were too many teams in Scottish football will probably be sorted out when quite a few go bust with no crowds and no TV income. And they actually voted for it! 

She has tried, rightly or wrongly, to achieve fairness through the procedures of the spfl. It is now time to get the gloves off and sue. Anything else will create a huge chasm between the club and supporters. 

1 minute ago, ford donald said:

No other option,we have been s*** on from a great height,my feelings for other scottish clubs has hit a new low.

She might not though. She has already said before she wouldn't "fight it to the death", so let's wait and see. 

16 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I agree. I'll wait for the SPFL statement later today. It certainly seems within the realms of possibility that if the indicative vote looks like carrying in the three lower leagues and the Premiership is 75% in favour with only 2 clubs needed to change their vote to push it through, that the SPFL Board might then decide it is worth putting to a formal vote. Other clubs can then have what the media were so keen to describe as 'normal robust business conversations' (and in no way bullying) with the three rebels. Worth remembering that this proposal is now the view of the SPFL Board. It would seem slightly odd for them to give up on what they deem to be in the best interest of the company for the sake of needing to change the minds of two members. If the SPFL Board push it to a formal vote then I'd expect Budge to hold off legal action to allow that vote to take place.

Of course if it turns out the number of clubs against is much higher then the Board probably won't pursue it.

The SPFL got their way in the end, when it came to calling the league.

If they maintain that stance - and they actually are FOR reconstruction now - then let’s see them execute their beliefs again - and, just like the last time, by cloak and dagger measures, if necessary.

Ann cannot be seen to be backing down on this. We're not just facing unfair demotion, we've now been rail roaded into a Championship with less games than agreed and a later start date. 

Absolutely must begin court action ASAP. 

JamboAl1965

So enough for an indicative vote and only 16 voted yes today! Think the case that he’s delaying just got stronger. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

To be fair all the indications from the SPFL were that reconstruction itself had significant support... 16/42 suggests the SPFL have clearly been stringing Hearts along and playing for time.

No shit. As many of us have been saying for the past week

Libertarian

If there is a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for the legal fight, I have £200 here to donate. From what I can see we have a really strong case.

hibsarepants

So the teams have in effect locked Partick into a non playing league  - what a disgraceful way to treat one of Scotlands oldest senior clubs. What we have now is civil war between the clubs in the SPFL , that's fine but we are the Roundheads. and that ended with someone's head chopped off - that's an apposite analogy for ND. 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )