Project Restart In Scotland Kicks Off

Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Tynecastle could be used for this, 2 tunnels and 4 changing rooms would be a bonus..

about £5million should cover it

First thing I thought on reading it. 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Mikey1874

• Jambof3tornado

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

manaliveits105

anything that dumpsters involved in will be an unmitigated disaster 

as for using Tynie - no fecking chance ruin their ain shitty pitches 

57 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The key thing in the press release was that this was for the Premiership only. Lower Leagues are onto plums. 

Its ****ing imperative that we are fighting the expulsion as we'll not be playing football otherwise. 

EEN slavering about Betfred Cup and hubs in Inverness,  Dundee (guessing Tannadice) and Fife in July. 

vegas-voss

So is this only going to be top flight games ?

What the **** do the rest of the team's do if this is the case 😂

jamboiain13

so... Is this for ext season since they are stating a model for Premiership and another for the lower leagues...with the lower leagues already been called then I would presume this to be the case.  One way or the other it sounds like a bag o sh**e to me...The only venues able to host fans in acceptable numbers in accordance to social distancing guidelines would presumably be Ibroke, Darkheid, Hampdump and Murrayfield (doubtful the SRU would consent).  So all in favour of only 2 clubs potentially - oh what a surprise!!

vegas-voss
4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

We go out of existence quietly for the good of Scottish /Plastic Paddy football 

Superb ain't it. Don't give a flying **** about the majority of their members just get 12 teams sorted 😒

vegas-voss
1 minute ago, jamboiain13 said:

so... Is this for ext season since they are stating a model for Premiership and another for the lower leagues...with the lower leagues already been called then I would presume this to be the case.  One way or the other it sounds like a bag o sh**e to me...The only venues able to host fans in acceptable numbers in accordance to social distancing guidelines would presumably be Ibroke, Darkheid, Hampdump and Murrayfield (doubtful the SRU would consent).  So all in favour of only 2 clubs potentially - oh what a surprise!!

****ing hell I never read it right they want fans there 🤣🤣🤣

"potential competition regulation amendments for season 2020/21"

"SPFL sub group formed to consider the structure and application of certain relevant Rules and Regulations" 

Edited by Mikey1874

Surely, since the Premiership clubs got a vote in the finishing of the lower leagues, the lower leagues should get a say in whether or not the Premiership restarts? I know where my vote would go...if we're in the lower league. Nobody seems to know if that bit I read earlier on another thread about DU getting a vote in the Premiership category is correct.

buzzbomb1958

This is a non starter I've never seen so much shite ,there will be no football until a vaccine is proven to work only in Scottish football look after the top 12 the rest can look after themselves

2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Are these the same six sub-groups that have a Celtic man on almost all of them, and an over-generous sprinkling of Sheep and Vermin?

Yes

Link below has the full list 

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

someone needs to explain how you could possibly have fans at games?

That was the first thing that came to mind , then I realised the “FANS” would be those twats in charge their hangers on and an equal amount of old firm fans at each venue including the ones they’re not playing at .

The second being can we trust these morons to run a tap 

SectionDJambo

This, from the people who said that league reconstruction was a non starter. 

Desperate to get Celtic playing again, and the rest of those invoved are just camouflage. 

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yes

Looking at those lists , it now becomes clear why so many people were drafted onto the reconstruction group/sub committee, 

SPFL have played a blinder , only like minded people involved apart from maybe Falkirk , if games are scheduled to be played to a finish Hearts will be playing thru at Paisley or Hamilton Plastic pitch is a nap

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, qferryjam said:

Looking at those lists , it now becomes clear why so many people were drafted onto the reconstruction group/sub committee, 

SPFL have played a blinder , only like minded people involved apart from maybe Falkirk , if games are scheduled to be played to a finish Hearts will be playing thru at Paisley or Hamilton Plastic pitch is a nap

If plastic pitches are in play, then surely its a no brainer to base the entire SPL at the Oriam, training pitches, halls of residence, indoors so no onlookers ... whats not to like.

We could convert our shared back gardens into a bio secure pitch. Just remove a couple of fences and some shrubs. 

Great views from the tenements. 

26 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yes

Positives and negatives were noted lol This farce is doomed already.

SectionDJambo

Isn't it strange that Petrie finally pops up to give this nonsense his support. Not a word from him about 3 of the SFA member clubs being severely financially penalised during a crisis, the likes of which, this generation has never seen.

They'll move heaven and earth to try to get this up and running, but couldn't manage to work out how to reconstruct the leagues, even just for a couple of seasons, to help all of the members clubs, as opposed to just a handful of them.

Hearts simply have to fight this cabal all the way.

6 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Isn't it strange that Petrie finally pops up to give this nonsense his support. Not a word from him about 3 of the SFA member clubs being severely financially penalised during a crisis, the likes of which, this generation has never seen.

They'll move heaven and earth to try to get this up and running, but couldn't manage to work out how to reconstruct the leagues, even just for a couple of seasons, to help all of the members clubs, as opposed to just a handful of them.

Petrie was claiming last week the cup semi final would be played at Murrayfield in front of 60000 fans in the Autumn at the latest 😂

9 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

He mentioned he's waiting for appeals. 

I hope Hearts, Rangers and the others vote against this and scupper it. We should be being obstructive to any proposal these idiots come up with at every opportunity.

manaliveits105

Scottish football may recover from covid19 but the effect of that other disease Rod Petr15 will hang about for a long time like an egg fart

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

Petrie was claiming last week the cup semi final would be played at Murrayfield in front of 60000 fans in the Autumn at the latest 😂

All it will take is one club in Scotland to have cases of covid 19, during training, and it's all pie in the sky. Judging by the German experience, that's very likely, especially as these morons running our football haven't seemed to grasp how problematic starting too early will be.

9 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Scottish football may recover from covid19 but the effect of that other disease Rod Petr15 will hang about for a long time like an egg fart

3f6092c70c1b9bbb9431ab0d5f6544a5.jpg

So the plan is start again in July.

France have said September at the earliest and that’s just an estimate.

Meanwhile here we are aiming for July inspite of the UK having the worst death toll and also we have a first minister who is erring on the side of caution. 

This is never going to happen 1) due to inevitable infighting 2) Due to common sense.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

"potential competition regulation amendments for season 2020/21"

"SPFL sub group formed to consider the structure and application of certain relevant Rules and Regulations" 

Change of rules ? No relegation next season ? 

also noticed under next steps 

• A review of the SPFL’s 2019/20 and 2020/21 broadcast contracts and summarise key terms for the sub-group.

so now they can look at sky/bt deals 

Just now, Rods said:

So the plan is start again in July.

France have said September at the earliest and that’s just an estimate.

Meanwhile here we are aiming for July inspite of the UK having the worst death toll and also we have a first minister who is erring on the side of caution. 

This is never going to happen 1) due to inevitable infighting 2) Due to common sense.

Desperation 

Just now, fbjambo said:

Change of rules ? No relegation next season ? 

also noticed under next steps 

• A review of the SPFL’s 2019/20 and 2020/21 broadcast contracts and summarise key terms for the sub-group.

so now they can look at sky/bt deals 

Members of the sub group are going to be informed of the contracts. 

Not confidential then.. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I hope Hearts, Rangers and the others vote against this and scupper it. We should be being obstructive to any proposal these idiots come up with at every opportunity.

Oh yeah baby. Become increasingly health conscious. 

We're going to be playing a good few young Scottish laddies and our chairwoman is vulnerable. 

No football until the vaccine 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Members of the sub group are going to be informed of the contracts. 

Not confidential then.. 

That caught my attention too. I assume they will be sworn to secrecy or, perhaps, not actually shown the contracts but fed the minimum amount of information on them by the powers-that-be.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The price of these measures are going to be prohibitive I would guess,  the new tv deal was far better but still peanuts to be blowing it all on Domestos 

south morocco

Jesus, it’s getting worse as each week passes. What a shower they are. Hope it fails at every hurdle 

24 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

All it will take is one club in Scotland to have cases of covid 19, during training, and it's all pie in the sky. Judging by the German experience, that's very likely, especially as these morons running our football haven't seemed to grasp how problematic starting too early will be.

Every time they come up with something you realise what a shower of complete numpties they are. They couldn’t run a bath.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, redjambo said:

That caught my attention too. I assume they will be sworn to secrecy or, perhaps, not actually shown the contracts but fed the minimum amount of information on them by the powers-that-be.

Signed a non disclosure,  not unusual 

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Notice there is no Hearts representative on any of these committees. 

I like to think that Ann told them where to shove any potential representation that we were offered.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

I like to think that Ann told them where to shove any potential representation that we were offered.

It would seem so. 

Maybe Neil and Rod ur no speaking tae us 😁

husref musemic

so we has to conclude 19/20 as there was no chance of completing it. Now we must start 20/21 in six weeks time. 

Am i fekin dumb but is this not the biggest of all insults to hearts.

south morocco
3 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

so we has to conclude 19/20 as there was no chance of completing it. Now we must start 20/21 in six weeks time. 

That’s it, yes. 

ToadKiller Dog
4 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

Its conclusive proof in my mind that the reconstruction group was just a total sham as we expected. 

2 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Its conclusive proof in my mind that the reconstruction group was just a total sham as we expected. 

In a nutshell.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Notice Kevin McKenna was saying, German Leagues are going to play every 3 days, for example have Tuesday ko at 10am and a Friday ko at 8pm, so recovery times over the 3 days are longer. Makes no difference what time you play without fans

Especially if they’re all isolating away from family etc, they will want the games finished ASAP. They are negotiating a new tv deal too and don’t want to have to repay any cash. 
Lots of games on at once on Saturday, can’t see many folk wanting to watch the SPFL line up most weekends..

1F2F3BF9-C396-45DC-9450-252F7F25B032.jpeg

So they are thinking about games with fans in July

No reason why then they can't be league games to finish the season and if no fans is the way forward then the matches could be completed in 5 weeks

That would potentially save all parties a lot of money and bring a bit of sanity back to the league