Jack Ross

Horatio Caine

ToadKiller Dog

He is being honest I guess ,but also showing he is pretty weak willed as a manager .

A top  manager wouldnt have said that a top manager would have said "shame they our rivals look like not being in the top league, we enjoy the battles with our rivals and will miss the intensity if the game, we will be ready for when they come back "

He like his club and fan base are cowards and deep down know they historically are inferior. 

vegas-voss
2 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Has no sympathy for us apparently.

Hibernian boss Jack Ross won't feel sorry for Hearts, should the Premiership season be called and their Edinburgh rivals relegated. "I don't think either club would offer too much sympathy for the other because of the circumstances," he says. "So, if it pans out we are not in the same league, then so be it, but I'm sure these games will come around again."

Just highlights the bitter attitude of our neighbours.  He's sure these games will come round again - bet he's glad to be shot of us for a season at least - a wee break in the humiliations.  However, it may be a longer break,as we may well pass each other as we go back up and they either go down, or cease to exist.

Sounds like glad we won't have to play us next season as he can't handle the pressure of Derby games.Watching him in the Sunderland doc I have no doubts he will amount to **** all at Hibs but I hope he is one them that's just stays for years and years muddling along achieving nothing.

5 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Sounds like glad we won't have to play us next season as he can't handle the pressure of Derby games.Watching him in the Sunderland doc I have no doubts he will amount to **** all at Hibs but I hope he is one them that's just stays for years and years muddling along achieving nothing.

When will people learn that Hibs and all those associated with them are considered by many as the dregs of society. The club is barely recognisable as Scottish and is a beacon for druggies, Jaikies and low lifes.

Bazzas right boot

Tbf, I'd expect that response from a Hearts manager. 

I can't imagine him saying 

" I wish they were staying up and it's unfair on them"

And it going down well with their fans or the board, considering how they voted. 

We mashed them last time and will give them the big maroon meat baton straight up the farter if we play the semi final. 

will-i-am-a-jambo
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

There wont be any people going to games for a long time to come, they wont be missing the gate money from derbies per se, as gate money full stop.

If we can empty a large amount of contracts, the only way we will be worse off than any other club is the add ons from TV and prize money, I would fully expect us to be chasing the SPFL through the courts as part of their duty of care to all members, not those chased out by musical chairs

Good point made, l hope you are correct on what you say in your second paragraph Sir.

2 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

I know the OP is only highlighting something, but I don’t know why some fans are astounded these days at rivals having no sympathy?  Have we gone soft?

Its the way football is.  Stop looking at football through rose tinted specs.  

I’m assuming that’s a rhetorical question.

1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I think the difference is, there are some people at HMFC who would actually have sympathy for Hibs were they in our shoes. People who use terms like ‘Edinburgh Football’.

Yep. Sooner this sort of sickening cosying up to Hibs disappears from the club for good, the better.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/latest-hibs-news/watch-space-ann-budge-confident-hearts-and-hibs-will-challenge-european-spot-541534

vegas-voss
16 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

When will people learn that Hibs and all those associated with them are considered by many as the dregs of society. The club is barely recognisable as Scottish and is a beacon for druggies, Jaikies and low lifes.

👍

queensferryjambo
3 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

Why would he?

Because he is an ex-employee who took a wage off Hearts?

Because he must still have friends who work at the club who may be directly affected by this?

4 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Because he is an ex-employee who took a wage off Hearts?

Because he must still have friends who work at the club who may be directly affected by this?

When you at the Hobo's.. none of that matters

Tynecastlesmychurch

Im not sure why people are letting this get to them. We’d be doing the same if it was the other way round. 

It’s a city rival having a dig at us. 

Chill people!

SectionDJambo

He’s entitled to his view and he knows that saying anything else wouldn’t go down well with their followers.

He may have been better saying nothing, as stuff like that nearly always comes back to bite you later in football. He also left us under an alleged cloud, which won’t endear us to him.

I really hope that the cosy board room relationship is now over. Those people would always like to hurt us, which is fine, as we are direct rivals in the same city. It really is time that our board stopped being saps and take every chance to hurt them as well. No more photo opportunities and no more non essential dialogue.
Wallace Mercer had the right attitude towards them by wanting to beat them every time. Unfortunately, he also saved them from going out of existence by accident.

1 minute ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Im not sure why people are letting this get to them. We’d be doing the same if it was the other way round. 

It’s a city rival having a dig at us. 

Chill people!

Thats how i see it..but feck him anyway

3 hours ago, Shanks said:

Can’t see what’s wrong with what he has said.  We would all be loving it if it was the other way around.  The only Hearts fan that would be upset for hibs would probably be budge! 

I wouldn't say I'd be upset but would have some sympathy for any team that was in our position, even Hibs, nobody has to be relegated/demoted/expelled.

Yeh Ross needs as many of the hobos onside as possible.

If and its a big If the season starts in July he will not be bringing in any players. The same squad minus two of thier better players Mcnulty and Docherty the fans will be all over him soon enough when they are losing at home to Ross County. 

letsmakesomenoise

Ross forgets the loss of potentially four derbies next year could cost his festering club the thick end of a million quid, due to ticket and pie sales to away fans and home walkups,  hospitality plus TV rights.  Still, sure Dundee Hibernian will make up for it with their 50 or so travelling support!

3 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Has no sympathy for us apparently.

Hibernian boss Jack Ross won't feel sorry for Hearts, should the Premiership season be called and their Edinburgh rivals relegated. "I don't think either club would offer too much sympathy for the other because of the circumstances," he says. "So, if it pans out we are not in the same league, then so be it, but I'm sure these games will come around again."

Just highlights the bitter attitude of our neighbours.  He's sure these games will come round again - bet he's glad to be shot of us for a season at least - a wee break in the humiliations.  However, it may be a longer break,as we may well pass each other as we go back up and they either go down, or cease to exist.

Haven't you a cup game to be played? 

Marty Byrde

The venom from Hibs should never be surprising, after being remorselessly boabied by even the most lame of Hearts sides.

They'll be happy for a break from it tbh.

Bull's-eye

Couldn't give a rubber duck what anybody from that cesspit of moral filth has to say about anything tbh. 

Marty Byrde
21 minutes ago, The Natural Order said:

Maybe that waste of paper will run an article looking back on why that rat Ross was sacked by Hearts. They could even do a follow up on his time at Hibs with Steve Mallen's wife.

:levein_interesting:

Ex member of the SaS

The longer this goes on and the more they spout their bile, the angrier I get we helped save them before. They seem to forget Hearts fans chipped in to save their club and still they gloat, well they will surely feel our wrath when the boycott hits their gate receipts. FTH

Tynecastlesmychurch
2 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

Thats how i see it..but feck him anyway

Ohh absolutely. As much as oor lot should chill Ross and his tinpot club can very much go **** themselves! 😂

The Verminator

I would rather have Jack Ross saying he has no sympathy than Jim Goodwin`s patronising approach. We all know that Goodwin is probably pissing himself laughing at us.

Horatio Caine
2 hours ago, Redhelen said:

We have indeed.  Though God knows when that'll get played.  They'll probably just decide to award the cup to Celtic.

51 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Ohh absolutely. As much as oor lot should chill Ross and his tinpot club can very much go **** themselves! 😂

🙂

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Watched him on stid he crumbled under pressure.

He certainly dId. Total opposite to Stendel and Barnsley.

4 hours ago, Redhelen said:

Yes we have and it’s interesting that The Tache is desperate to get the game moved to Murrayfield as he realises that they have no chance against us at Hampden. Yet another example of a Hobo abuses his position to further his own ends.

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Watched him on stid he crumbled under pressure.

Watching it this week and the board and fans hated his negative tactics. One nil up in a cup final and sat it for the entire second half. Jack dross!

LogicalEric

Can’t see anything in that article that he’s said that’s wrong. To add context he also said”There have been times in recent years both clubs have found themselves outside the top division for different reasons and I don’t think either club would offer too much sympathy for the other because of the circumstances.”

Standard Daily Record trying to stir something out of nothing.

1 hour ago, LogicalEric said:

Can’t see anything in that article that he’s said that’s wrong. To add context he also said”There have been times in recent years both clubs have found themselves outside the top division for different reasons and I don’t think either club would offer too much sympathy for the other because of the circumstances.”

Standard Daily Record trying to stir something out of nothing.

Rubbish. Do you really think that Hearts would resort to such low life tactics like these trash.

People of the calibre of Tommy Waker or JJ would never have made such a graceless statement.  Ignorant clown.

What hurts me though is the number of games they have gone without defeat against us at the moment.  Must be 10 or 15,  something like that considering how really good they are.

Can someone tell me the horrible truth.  I can take it.

11 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Especially Hobos. Who can forget the relegation party and Tesco Tynecastle?

The phrases that never fail to give me a cheesier grin than a cheesier grin could be , I thank you😁😁😁😁😁.    😄

Bitter as feck, he certainly has fitted right into the Hibs class mentality . 

Really hope we get the opportunity to smash them up in the rearranged semi final at some point soon , having said that, they will have the advantage of playing in front of empty seats  

Unknown user
15 hours ago, EIEIO said:

Not the time for us to be worrying about what the vermin think. We have more important enemies , public enemy number 1 is the SPFL.

I don't think that time will ever come TBQH

Edited by Smithee

14 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

We have indeed.  Though God knows when that'll get played.  They'll probably just decide to award the cup to Celtic.

They’ve earned it because, erm.....

8 hours ago, fila said:

Bitter as feck, he certainly has fitted right into the Hibs class mentality . 

Really hope we get the opportunity to smash them up in the rearranged semi final at some point soon , having said that, they will have the advantage of playing in front of empty seats  

He’s a perfect match for them - a complete arsehole.