Jack Ross

Horatio Caine

Horatio Caine

Has no sympathy for us apparently.

Hibernian boss Jack Ross won't feel sorry for Hearts, should the Premiership season be called and their Edinburgh rivals relegated. "I don't think either club would offer too much sympathy for the other because of the circumstances," he says. "So, if it pans out we are not in the same league, then so be it, but I'm sure these games will come around again."

Just highlights the bitter attitude of our neighbours.  He's sure these games will come round again - bet he's glad to be shot of us for a season at least - a wee break in the humiliations.  However, it may be a longer break,as we may well pass each other as we go back up and they either go down, or cease to exist.

1 minute ago, Horatio Caine said:

Has no sympathy for us apparently.

Hibernian boss Jack Ross won't feel sorry for Hearts, should the Premiership season be called and their Edinburgh rivals relegated. "I don't think either club would offer too much sympathy for the other because of the circumstances," he says. "So, if it pans out we are not in the same league, then so be it, but I'm sure these games will come around again."

Just highlights the bitter attitude of our neighbours.  He's sure these games will come round again - bet he's glad to be shot of us for a season at least - a wee break in the humiliations.  However, it may be a longer break,as we may well pass each other as we go back up and they either go down, or cease to exist.

Why would he?

Hibs were lucky they got the new manager boost, which unfortunately we didn't get under DS. Otherwise, they've been bang average under Jack Dross.

jamboinglasgow
13 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Hibs were lucky they got the new manager boost, which unfortunately we didn't get under DS. Otherwise, they've been bang average under Jack Dross.

If we are not in the league but winning in the Championship, then it is not good for Jack Ross as Hibs fans wont be distracted at us, it will turn the attention towards how he is doing.

I would expect Jack Ross or Hibs to have sympthy for us, but with Goodwin having a pop, I can see a few managers who have got lucky this season that we are so bad making comments at us to distract from them.

I don't get people's outrage at our rivals having a dig. We would be exactly the same.

You've got to give them something since we've been humiliating them for over 140 years.

Can’t see what’s wrong with what he has said.  We would all be loving it if it was the other way around.  The only Hearts fan that would be upset for hibs would probably be budge! 

16 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

The have a piss poor squad with a average Scottish manager.  If the season wasn’t such a cluster**** our end they wouldn’t be happy. 

Салатные палочки

If we are relegated/expelled then it will be a couple of years before we can ride his mob rotten at ER again. But Ross wont be there to see that. 

Not the time for us to be worrying about what the vermin think. We have more important enemies , public enemy number 1 is the SPFL.

jambo-in-furness

This is all to be absorbed,  remembered and all the more reason for showing no mercy when/if HMFC take the necessary steps legally to halt/delay the restart of football in Scotland.   If they’re ok with putting us to the sword,  then Ann,  screw them all.

Just now, jambo-in-furness said:

This is all to be absorbed,  remembered and all the more reason for showing no mercy when/if HMFC take the necessary steps legally to halt/delay the restart of football in Scotland.   If they’re ok with putting us to the sword,  then Ann,  screw them all.

ohhh.png.c452dee0027458191bc30a286a6b0393.png

manaliveits105

We know Creepy Jack is a wrong un but he did lead them from bottom six to em -  bottom 6 - he suits the vermin to a T

If it were the other way around, I would feel bad for not having the Derbies, but sympathy for them?   **** that :lol: 

I know the OP is only highlighting something, but I don’t know why some fans are astounded these days at rivals having no sympathy?  Have we gone soft?

Its the way football is.  Stop looking at football through rose tinted specs.  

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I'm looking forward to having no sympathy for Hibs when they go bust.

This.

Jamboelite

Fair comments they hate us and we hate them.

As long as Ann tells Dumpster to **** off at every available joint venture request thats fine.

It gives teams one more season longer  to survive with a weaker team in the league than us. I know we havent been great but I dont imagine we would ever be like a Hamilton or St Midden at the bottom end every season.

Also means Hibs have abetter chance of finishing top 6 even though they toiled to do it this season with us nowhere in sight.

2 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

There's class, there's first class and then there's Hibs nae class 😂

FTFY

will-i-am-a-jambo

Think Jack Ross is playing up to the gallery here i.e. Hibs fans, so l've no issue with that. Hearts being demoted will hurt them in the pocket though (as it will us obviously) but they will never admit that.

Getting fed up with all these pricks coming out every day gloating at our expense.  Hopefully it will make us more determined let's get the "siege mentality" running through the club and supporters again.  I'm off to buy my season ticket now!!.

I think the difference is, there are some people at HMFC who would actually have sympathy for Hibs were they in our shoes. People who use terms like ‘Edinburgh Football’.

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, Papa John said:

Getting fed up with all these pricks coming out every day gloating at our expense.  Hopefully it will make us more determined let's get the "siege mentality" running through the club and supporters again.  I'm off to buy my season ticket now!!.

there's only one way to change that, is to reverse our fortunes on the pitch and in the board room whilst quietly going about our business, not giving a **** about anyone else.

2 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Can't wait till the methodome gets turned into a giant Lidl tick tock vermin scum

Already looks like a cash and carry from the outside anyway.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Some respect for him, better than not telling the truth and being patronizing.

He also will remember only too well the dry boaby his team took shortly before the season was stopped

1 minute ago, Clark Griswold said:

there's only one way to change that, is to reverse our fortunes on the pitch and in the board room whilst quietly going about our business, not giving a **** about anyone else.

Agree 100%

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Think Jack Ross is playing up to the gallery here i.e. Hibs fans, so l've no issue with that. Hearts being demoted will hurt them in the pocket though (as it will us obviously) but they will never admit that.

There wont be any people going to games for a long time to come, they wont be missing the gate money from derbies per se, as gate money full stop.

If we can empty a large amount of contracts, the only way we will be worse off than any other club is the add ons from TV and prize money, I would fully expect us to be chasing the SPFL through the courts as part of their duty of care to all members, not those chased out by musical chairs

Ibrahim Tall

Good.

Can Ann stop ‘cuddling’ up to them with all the ‘joint’ ventures crap now? They hate us, we hate them and that’s the way it should be.

4 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

All this nonsense in the DR and other papers is designed to wind us up. Best ignored.

Disagree. We should be getting wound up about these sort of digs, and using them to fuel our hatred and determination to put things right.

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Disagree. We should be getting wound up about these sort of digs, and using them to fuel our hatred and determination to put things right.

Exactly and Ross could end up regretting what he says. Things said in football often have a nasty habit of coming back to bite the person on the backside.

You’d think a former employee would just keep their pie hole closed but not this classless tosser.

Well suited to the vermin. Hope the loss of “money spinning” derbies stings.

4 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Exactly and Ross could end up regretting what he says. Things said in football often have a nasty habit of coming back to bite the person on the backside.

Especially Hobos. Who can forget the relegation party and Tesco Tynecastle?

I quite like it when the wee team get too big for their boots ... means an embarrassing fall is coming up very soon.

Edited by Papa
spelling

8 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Personally, I’m wound up enough about the current situation without worrying about what Jack Ross is saying. Add him to the list of people lining up to slag us (at the behest of certain papers).

They must be delighted at our relegation- means they might be able to pick up some more points due to not playing us! 

japanjambo
Just now, Clark Griswold said:

Absolutely spot on.