Mafia Kill the Goons part IX

Rudi Skacel

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I think it's likely that Dawnrazor is roled. But that's just based on his PM comment. No idea if he's good or bad though. Which doesn't help much.

I'm lovley me😁

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dawnrazor

• Rudi Skacel

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'm lovley me😁

Obviously πŸ˜‚

Β 

But a lovely good guy or a lovely is what I'm concerned about.

yvonnejambo
4 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I think it's likely that Dawnrazor is roled. But that's just based on his PM comment. No idea if he's good or bad though. Which doesn't help much.

I think Simo is more likely to be goonish as I think he’s get help. If Dawnrazor pm chat was with goons I think he would have not said what he did, so I trust him a bit more at the moment.Β 

yvonnejambo
3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Where is @Prince Buaben

Good point if he’s not posted before deadline he will be modkilled?Β 
If he’s going to get modkilled is it better lynching him.. but if he doesn’t participate looks more likely to be a townie and then that’s a waste of lynch 😩πŸ₯Ί

8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Good point if he’s not posted before deadline he will be modkilled?Β 
If he’s going to get modkilled is it better lynching him.. but if he doesn’t participate looks more likely to be a townie and then that’s a waste of lynch 😩πŸ₯Ί

I don’t think he’s in danger of being modkilled. I’m sure it was Groot and Sheldon that were on a warning.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I don’t think he’s in danger of being modkilled. I’m sure it was Groot and Sheldon that were on a warning.

but if he does not post at all today surely he would be modkilled. not sure if he has posted yet

Just now, milky_26 said:

but if he does not post at all today surely he would be modkilled. not sure if he has posted yet

Yeah that’s possible

Rudi Skacel

Everyone has 5 posts with the exception ofΒ 

Β 

Vlad - 4 posts

Prince - 0 posts

Β 

vote count

Β 

yvonne - 2

geoff - 1

dawnrazor - 1

milky - 1

shapes - 1

vlad - 1

groot - 1

iantjambo - 1

prince - 1

Β 

if Prince doesntΒ post then he would be modkilled.Β 
Β 

3 to vote
Β 

7 for a lynch

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I keep changing my mind on who I think is good and who I think is bad πŸ˜‚

Β 

The Prince situation is interesting, will certainly be keeping my eyes peeled to see if anyone really pushes for a lynching when he may get mod killed anyway.

yvonnejambo

Please don’t lynch me I really am good and want to stay in the game! I never seem to make it past the first few days and I always participate. I might get things wrong but I am trying to help the best I can 😒

56 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I was only winding Boof up a wee bit, I was PMing Rudi to get pointers as to what was going on and what and what not I could do.

I don't know what to think anymore :lol:

Β 

Can't decide if Yvonne is just trying to make me look dodgy or if she's a townie and just got the wrong end of the stick... Giving her the benefit of the doubt for now and I'll unvote YvonneΒ 

yvonnejambo
34 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Β 

Vlad - 4 posts

Prince - 0 posts

Β 

vote count

Β 

yvonne - 2

geoff - 1

dawnrazor - 1

milky - 1

shapes - 1

vlad - 1

groot - 1

iantjambo - 1

prince - 1

Β 

Β 

3 to vote
Β 

7 for a lynch

I voted SimoΒ 

9 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Please don’t lynch me I really am good and want to stay in the game! I never seem to make it past the first few days and I always participate. I might get things wrong but I am trying to help the best I can 😒

If this isn’t a goonish post I don’t know what is :rofl:

Β 

πŸ˜‰Β 

Β 

Vlad Magic
37 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Β 

Vlad - 4 posts

Prince - 0 posts

Β 

vote count

Β 

yvonne - 2

geoff - 1

dawnrazor - 1

milky - 1

shapes - 1

vlad - 1

groot - 1

iantjambo - 1

prince - 1

Β 

Β 

3 to vote
Β 

7 for a lynch

5 and alive πŸ‘πŸ‘

yvonnejambo
Just now, iantjambo said:

If this isn’t a goonish post I don’t know what is :rofl:

Β 

πŸ˜‰Β 

Β 

I really can’t win whatever I say. Oh well you will find out soon when I’m lynched 😑

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

I really can’t win whatever I say. Oh well you will find out soon when I’m lynched 😑

I know the feeling :lol:

Β 

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

The pot needs stirred.

Β 

Unvote Milky

Β 

Vote Yvonne

Β 

Β 

🀣

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Unvote Β Ian Β Vote Vlad

🀣🀣

Rudi Skacel
16 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I voted SimoΒ 

easy to miss when people dont put votes on a seperate line

What's Yvonne done to cast suspicion? She's not someone that's striking me as goonly or roled tbh yet she is moving between 2/3Β votes? Happy to be convinced by the folk who have voted for her but there has definitely been others who have acted more dodgy

Edited by Shapes

8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

What's Yvonne done to cast suspicion? She's not someone that's striking me as goonly or roled tbh yet she is moving between 2/3Β votes? Happy to be convinced by the folk who have voted for her but there has definitely been others who have acted more dodgy

Can I just say. My post to Yvonne was mostly tongue in cheek.Β 

Just want to get that out there since you alreadyΒ think I’m the Antichrist, Hannibal Lecter and Neil Doncaster rolled into one :lol:

Β 

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Can I just say. My post to Yvonne was mostly tongue in cheek.Β 

Just want to get that out there since you alreadyΒ think I’m the Antichrist, Hannibal Lecter and Neil Doncaster rolled into one :lol:

Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

An hour and a half until deadline.

Β 

I have a feeling there’s going to be some interesting votes before that.

Β 

Β 

yvonnejambo
32 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

🀣

Just would like you to unvote me! πŸ₯Ί

8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Just would like you to unvote me! πŸ₯Ί

Tongue is coming out of cheek a little.Β 
Β 

You’ve played this game long enough to know that it’s not about surviving until the end. It’s about your team winning.

And yet you’re literally asking people to unvote you.

Β 

You’re not going to be left out there on your own at the end of the night. You know this yourself.

Β 

You’re more than welcome to put me in a tie with yourself. As I said before, I’m expendable.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm quizzing at 8pm but will certainly be keeping a close eye on this as it could be equally as entertaining!

yvonnejambo
6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Tongue is coming out of cheek a little.Β 
Β 

You’ve played this game long enough to know that it’s not about surviving until the end. It’s about your team winning.

And yet you’re literally asking people to unvote you.

Β 

You’re not going to be left out there on your own at the end of the night. You know this yourself.

Β 

You’re more than welcome to put me in a tie with yourself. As I said before, I’m expendable.

I absolutely know I won’t survive till the end, but I would just like to survive a bit longer than day 2 again and I think I can try help town to win. ThereΒ are others who are just lurking about and hardly saying anything but will stay playing because they are keeping quiet.

2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I absolutely know I won’t survive till the end, but I would just like to survive a bit longer than day 2 again and I think I can try help town to win. ThereΒ are others who are just lurking about and hardly saying anything but will stay playing because they are keeping quiet.

I completely agree with your last paragraph.Β 
I’m always vocal, regardless of my role. No point playing if you’re going to stay quiet.

Rudi Skacel

Just Prince to post

Β 

votes

Β 

Yvonne - 3

Vlad - 2

geoff - 1

dawnrazor - 1

shapes - 1

groot - 1

iantjambo - 1

prince - 1

Β 

2 to vote

7 for a lynch

Β 

Deadline at 9.Β 

yvonnejambo

Can I ask what’s everyone else’s view on Prince Buaben, if he is due to modkilled and another lunch takes place we could be down 2 townies and then goons kill so could be 3 down in the next couple of hours. That is IF Prince is good and depending on who gets lynchedΒ (if me that is definitely a townie). I’mΒ just not sure if lynching Prince would be better than losing 2 at once unless we get a goonΒ 

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Can I ask what’s everyone else’s view on Prince Buaben, if he is due to modkilled and another lunch takes place we could be down 2 townies and then goons kill so could be 3 down in the next couple of hours. That is IF Prince is good and depending on who gets lynchedΒ (if me that is definitely a townie). I’mΒ just not sure if lynching Prince would be better than losing 2 at once unless we get a goonΒ 

I think I'm the only one with an active vote on Prince. I was thinking of swapping but I'll leave it for now. See if a lynch develops.

7 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Tough one. I don’t think a roled player would go awol. But then, maybe life has gotten in the way and he can’t play.Β 
I would be inclined not to lynch him.

Not sure who to vote for tbh, Sean was on my goon list earlier and seems to have been pretty quiet but not picked up any votes yet...

Β 

Vote Sean

Edit: Forgot to say in my last post but I said earlier I thought at least 1 of the 5 with Ian on their goon list would be mafia (feels too many so early to all be legit)Β  and Sean fits that as well so another reason for the vote above

Vlad Magic

I wrote my goon list down earlier and didn’t post it. Just kept it to myself to see if I was anywhere on thee right track.

Β 

There is a sever lack of activity from some on that goon list.

Β 

Unvote Yvonne

Β 

Vote Milky

Β 

Β 

6 minutes ago, Simo said:

Not sure who to vote for tbh, Sean was on my goon list earlier and seems to have been pretty quiet but not picked up any votes yet...

Β 

Vote Sean

That’s a nice safe vote Simo πŸ€”

Going to see how things develop in the next half hour with the prince thing. Always torn between losing two potentially good players and then weighing it up and thinking it then gives the goons a free pass from lynching because we don't know how many of them are near a tie etcΒ