Mafia Kill the Goons part IX

Rudi Skacel

6 hours ago, Shapes said:

@iantjambo I'm intrigued as to why you're still peddling the dawnrazor thing. Everyone gets a PM and he could simply have meant he asked Rudi. Seems a very goonly thing to do trying to deflect attention onto a newbie because of something they have said in their first game.

👍

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dawnrazor

• Rudi Skacel

• Geoff Kilpatrick

my goon list is as follows

vlad_magic

iantjambo - even though being a goon two games in a row is unlikely

simo - only a goon would win so much at poker

jambosean75

goon list

groot - always a goon

ian - might as well as everybody else seems to think so 😄

Geoff - was on my goon list yesterday so might as well leave him there

5 goon lists :rofl: :rofl:

It’s neither wonder people stay quiet during the games. If you’re vocal you get all the suspicion put on you.

You lot seem pretty certain, so lynch me. All I say though is if you’re town, keep note of the people instigating any pile on. I can guarantee that there’s at least 1 goon got me on their list.

Skimmed the thread - Got a lot to catch up on! I've got a couple of job inteviews/tests to do then I'll have a proper catch up this afternoon before I get accused of staying too quiet or not posting enough!

Geoff Kilpatrick

unvote Yvonne

vote Vlad Magic

Even if he's a townie, he's dangerous.

21 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

5 goon lists :rofl: :rofl:

It’s neither wonder people stay quiet during the games. If you’re vocal you get all the suspicion put on you.

You lot seem pretty certain, so lynch me. All I say though is if you’re town, keep note of the people instigating any pile on. I can guarantee that there’s at least 1 goon got me on their list.

that’s what a goon would say!

2 minutes ago, Groot said:

that’s what a goon would say!

As would a townie that’s wanting his side to win. If I get lynched then at least I know the remaining good roles are safe.

Goon list.

Yvonne.

Groot.

Dunks...........or maybe not...........I don't know😥😥

Vlad Magic
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

unvote Yvonne

vote Vlad Magic

Even if he's a townie, he's dangerous.

Never been called dangerous before.

I like it!!!

Right had a proper read and still none the wiser... :lol:

Ian's on 5 goon lists already though - He definitely could still be a goon but reckon at least one of the folk with him on their list is a goon... Easy to hide behind "Well look at everyone else who said he's a wrong un" bandwagon if he ends up as a lynched towns folk.

Leaning to Sheldon not being a goon since nobody rushed to save him (did all happen very quickly though) and a goon prob wouldn't risk losing voting rights for the next day?

My day 2 Goon list:

Sean

Prince B

Yvonne

Rudi Skacel

Everyone has made 5 posts for the day apart from the following

yvonne - 4

milky - 4

bunny - 2

vlad - 3

sean - 3

prince - 0

simo - 3

Vote count coming up shortly

Rudi Skacel

Vote count

groot - 2

yvonne -1

shapes - 1

vlad - 1

iantjambo - 1

7 to vote and 7 for a lynch

44 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Whether IanTJambo is good or not, they'll be at least one goon with his name on their list.

Aye if it wasn't clear that's what I was suggesting. Agreed.

Bunny Munro

My word I've been quiet today.

Let's vote Prince B for now.

I'll probably change later.

Bunny Munro
1 minute ago, Simo said:

Aye if it wasn't clear that's what I was suggesting. Agreed.

Sorry I skim read your post. Didn't mean to step on your toes. 

Pretty quiet, made my goon list and currently on 0 votes. Might change it later but for now

Vote Prince Buaben

Ok never mind, hadn't seen Bunny's post when I voted and didn't wanna out anyone in the lead

unvote Prince Buaben

unvote Shapes

vote Geoff

Seems desperate to put others in the frame.

Puts me on a goon list for being online just after night (something I do 9/10 in every game whether I’m good or bad) even though he was loitering around himself (posted just 3 or 4 minutes after I did).

Puts up a goon list and votes for someone who isn’t in it.

1 hour ago, Simo said:

Right had a proper read and still none the wiser... :lol:

Ian's on 5 goon lists already though - He definitely could still be a goon but reckon at least one of the folk with him on their list is a goon... Easy to hide behind "Well look at everyone else who said he's a wrong un" bandwagon if he ends up as a lynched towns folk.

Leaning to Sheldon not being a goon since nobody rushed to save him (did all happen very quickly though) and a goon prob wouldn't risk losing voting rights for the next day?

My day 2 Goon list:

Sean

Prince B

Yvonne

This is an interesting point to make for your first game. I could give you the benefit of the doubt and presume you've read a couple of previous games and seen this tactic employed, OR, could you be being guided by a more experienced goon team who have told you to put this idea out? Maybe perhaps Ian himself to deflect attention away. All very interesting.

5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

This is an interesting point to make for your first game. I could give you the benefit of the doubt and presume you've read a couple of previous games and seen this tactic employed, OR, could you be being guided by a more experienced goon team who have told you to put this idea out? Maybe perhaps Ian himself to deflect attention away. All very interesting.

ffs...I’m not a goon

Every time I read through the thread, everyone raises suspicions :D

I'm thinking Dawnrazor is likely good.

Also thinking that Groot is rolled, but not sure if good or bad.

For now, unvote Groot since I only voted for a laugh.

Prince is very suspicious with his no show.

Goon list remains unchanged, although iant is interchangeable with Geoff. Still not liking iant highlighting the Dawnrazor slip (as did Geoff earlier) or Shapes open assassination of Smack though.

Vote Shapes

4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Goon list remains unchanged, although iant is interchangeable with Geoff. Still not liking iant highlighting the Dawnrazor slip (as did Geoff earlier) or Shapes open assassination of Smack though.

Vote Shapes

I’ll concede that I was a little overzealous in highlighting his original slip. As he’s a new player I could’ve let it slide by. However, he then went and done it again and also mentioned another player (who got lynched and was revealed to be a mason).

1st time could’ve just been a newbie mistake.

2nd time is suspicious.

I don’t think it’s completely unthinkable that he’s having his strings pulled by others.

yvonnejambo

Hhmm interesting I think I will vote Simo

Managed to avoid getting voted for so far and just as likely to be a goon as much as most others. 

36 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I think I mentioned on my first post but I read through the last game before we started to try and get a bit more familiar with things 👍 No outside guidance here unfortunately!

19 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Vote Shapes

honestly mate I’m not

just a random pleb

jambosean75
2 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Whether IanTJambo is good or not, they'll be at least one goon with his name on their list.

at least half the town have him on their goon lists so that's like saying one of the goons is probably a hearts fan😄

jambosean75
24 minutes ago, Groot said:

honestly mate I’m not

just a random pleb

your always a goon😄

17 minutes ago, Simo said:

vote Yvonne -  Just to get a vote in and cause she voted for me

You unvoted Prince because you didn't want to put him out in the lead but you've now just voted Yvonne and put her out in the lead 🤔

If I survive the day and get bumped off tonight then it'll be worth taking a look at some of my theories. Goons don't like players who make noise.

8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

You unvoted Prince because you didn't want to put him out in the lead but you've now just voted Yvonne and put her out in the lead 🤔

Ok full disclosure I didn't realise Yvonne already had a vote... As I said when I voted it was just retaliation and to get a vote in for now.

I'll leave it on for now and see what develops cause she's still on my goon list but might change it later 

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

If I survive the day and get bumped off tonight then it'll be worth taking a look at some of my theories. Goons don't like players who make noise.

that sounds like you are trying to make it out that if you survive it is because the goons will try and frame you when it could be a double bluff to protect your goon self

7 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

that sounds like you are trying to make it out that if you survive it is because the goons will try and frame you when it could be a double bluff to protect your goon self

I'm definitely not a goon. I wouldn't be as noisy as this if I was.

35 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Is that you being suspicious over something a new player has said? 

26 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Is that you being suspicious over something a new player has said? 

Entirely different. You're being suspicious of Dawnrazor because of comments about PMs which is an easy mistake for a newbie to make. This isn't questions/a mistake about game play. This is someone stating they didn't want to put someone in the lead and then proceeding to do it less than an hour later. I'd pull anyone up for that.

yvonnejambo

I must not be welcoming to the newbies as both are voting me 😟

I think 1 is good and 1 is bad or maybe not 🤣

Bunny Munro

I think it's likely that Dawnrazor is roled. But that's just based on his PM comment. No idea if he's good or bad though. Which doesn't help much.