Return to Real Kashmir

Diadora Van Basten

Diadora Van Basten

Watched it last night.

It didn’t quite have the same shock value as the first one but was still entertaining especially David Robertson’s team talks.

Samuel Camazzola

How many episodes does the original broadcast feature? It's no longer on the iPlayer so will see if it's on YouTube. 

been here before
17 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

How many episodes does the original broadcast feature? It's no longer on the iPlayer so will see if it's on YouTube. 

One.

Theres only been 2 programmes. The first Real Kashmir and last nights Return to Real Kashmir.

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, been here before said:

One.

Theres only been 2 programmes. The first Real Kashmir and last nights Return to Real Kashmir.

👌 👍 

Should be easy to locate. 

Robertson doesn’t come across as being particularly bright or a very appealing person. Boorish, loud, obnoxious and borderline racist on occasion. Wasn’t in the least impressed with him.

East Lothian Jambo
2 hours ago, leginten said:

Robertson doesn’t come across as being particularly bright or a very appealing person. Boorish, loud, obnoxious and borderline racist on occasion. Wasn’t in the least impressed with him.

I don't imagine there will be a stampede to employ him 

Diadora Van Basten

I did think when he was discussing their opponents and he commented that they try and play like Barcelona but can’t and to take the ball off them in midfield and put the ball in the gap between the full backs and central defenders that he could have been talking about Hearts.

East Lothian Jambo
2 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I did think when he was discussing their opponents and he commented that they try and play like Barcelona but can’t and to take the ball off them in midfield and put the ball in the gap between the full backs and central defenders that he could have been talking about Hearts.

Christ I can see images of Dylan McGowan and Brad McKay 

Салатные палочки

I thought the "Man Faster United" and Davie Dodds Ganesh bits were funny. 

Perth to Paisley

Cv obviously had an impact on footage available to broadcast _ doubt he will go back so it's just a dump of some weak material.

Next one on a big team in Edinburgh should be worth avoiding as well.

On 13/05/2020 at 20:45, leginten said:

Aye the bits that showed him in the best light was when he was at the monastery, doing some of the media interviews and then when he acknowledged players from india/africa dont always respond well to a bit heat.  

Im all for an old fashioned fire and brimstone type manager at times but often his outbursts were just plain unnecessary.

CostaJambo

No wonder the poor bugger's in India, did you see the state of his wife's lasagna (ooh err missus), at least I think it was lasagne!

21 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

No wonder the poor bugger's in India, did you see the state of his wife's lasagna (ooh err missus), at least I think it was lasagne!

I thought that too!!! Hahaha it looked grim