Kevin Harper

neilnunb

Remember this no mark of an ex Hibee slagging Hearts off for asking the players to take pay cuts, calling it 'shocking'

I see he's now left his job after being asked to take a pay cut!

🤣🖕

Edited by neilnunb

I remember him scoring a decent goal in a game i think they won but he still comes under the same scope as lots of Hobos as had having a truly horrific record v Hearts - saw something in paper earlier from Steven Cardownie talking about Paul Kane winning 3 against us in 28 (how did we let that ugly fat prick win 3 games??)

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, rory78 said:

I remember him scoring a decent goal in a game i think they won but he still comes under the same scope as lots of Hobos as had having a truly horrific record v Hearts - saw something in paper earlier from Steven Cardownie talking about Paul Kane winning 3 against us in 28 (how did we let that ugly fat prick win 3 games??)

It's embarrassing.... 

Losing 3 games to a team with him In The team. 

3/28 😂

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's embarrassing.... 

3/28 😂

To be fair that's over 10%:rofl:

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's embarrassing.... 

3/28 😂

Explains why they're all so bitter,if Kane Alan Rough Leigh Griffiths Derek Riordan and Tam McManus added up derby wins between them they'd be lucky to reach 15

25 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He was a decent player. 

Good but generally not good enough to beat us. 

Benny Factor
19 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Explains why they're all so bitter,if Kane Alan Rough Leigh Griffiths Derek Riordan and Tam McManus added up derby wins between them they'd be lucky to reach 15

Alan Rough's is zero :D

4 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

Exactly that was in my thinking so i could add another player 😂

32 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's embarrassing.... 

3/28 😂

must have been dodgy refs  that wee piggy face winning 3 games against us

19 minutes ago, H2 said:

Was he the one that has a pineapple on his head?

He did for a while along with headband to keep the pineapple upright 😂

jambo-in-furness
37 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I have no idea at all about the person concerned, but just a note that being a racist and playing the racist card are not the same thing.

Splitting hairs

Pasquale for King
53 minutes ago, rory78 said:

If I remember correctly they had Ex Barcelona player Steve Archibald in their team, rumour has he was practically coaching the teen and picking the tactics. He gave them a certain amount of professionalism and winning attitude, a bit like Sauzee did as a player anyway.

Harper was quick and a good finisher but like a few from down Leith never quite reached his potential.

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

He still is.

😂😂😂

Is What?

racist or black  or a black racist? 

davemclaren
15 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Splitting hairs

Only him and Gary Mackay know the absolute truth on that one. Everything else is people’s opinions or even people’s interpretation of what they thought they saw Gary say. 

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If I remember correctly they had Ex Barcelona player Steve Archibald in their team, rumour has he was practically coaching the teen and picking the tactics. He gave them a certain amount of professionalism and winning attitude, a bit like Sauzee did as a player anyway.

Harper was quick and a good finisher but like a few from down Leith never quite reached his potential.

Hibs got relegated that season. 

If he was picking the team and tactics the winning attitude and such never worked. 😎

Good player, should have had a better career. Wound down his contract so Hibs got **** all for him one of the first Bosmans in Scotland and left when they went down.  What’s to hate?

Albion rovers have previous for this as happened to a previous manager so not a surprise they have done this in the current circumstances

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Good player, should have had a better career. Wound down his contract so Hibs got **** all for him one of the first Bosmans in Scotland and left when they went down.  What’s to hate?

We dick scored a goal to all but end our league challenge... And he played for hibs. 

There's two things to hate ✌️

Oh, and he could be a racist 🤣  ofc he may not. But he is still black. 

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, EarnockJambo said:

Chippendale rough"  compared  to them other ugly barstewards that's for sure ???🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Colonel Kurtz
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Pretty sure he played that card after one of the derby games and it was totally refuted. 

watch the footage it was justified   a sad day for Hearts

51 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Splitting hairs

In no way. Would you say that a rapist and someone who cries rape are the same? Would you say that a domestic abuser and someone who claims they are being domestically abused are the same?

Being a racist, and making claims (unfounded or not) that you are the subject of racism, are two completely different things.

I assume you're taking the piss.

jambo-in-furness
41 minutes ago, redjambo said:

In no way. Would you say that a rapist and someone who cries rape are the same? Would you say that a domestic abuser and someone who claims they are being domestically abused are the same?

Being a racist, and making claims (unfounded or not) that you are the subject of racism, are two completely different things.

I assume you're taking the piss.

someone who knowingly  falsely accuses someone else of rape or domestic abuse commits a crime,  almost as bad,  in my opinion, as the rapist or abuser.

or do you want to split more hairs?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
59 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

The players since admitted he was not proud of his actions. 

Many years ago,  as far as I'm aware he learned his lesson 

13 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

someone who knowingly  falsely accuses someone else of rape or domestic abuse commits a crime,  almost as bad,  in my opinion, as the rapist or abuser.

Yes, a crime is committed when a false accusation is made. You can have your personal views as to whether racism or intentionally falsely claiming racism committed against you is the greater crime. However that doesn't make them the same thing. If you can't understand that simple concept, I don't think it's worth my bother trying to persuade you otherwise.

WoolfordsHearts

He can maybe get some matchday hospitality work at easter road when we get back playing now he's not working.

Give other galacticos like steven tweed and barry lavety a wee break from it.

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

He was a decent player. 

He was alright. Mind the Hibees at my first job raving about him. Don’t remember him being on the winning side against us in derbies very often though. Gary MacKay disgraced himself and the shirt ‘that’ day though.

22 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Red is hardly ‘splitting hairs’ now, is he?

The point(s) he makes are correct and factual.

There is just no way that a person who commits rape, and a person who falsely cries rape, are the same thing.

Sorry to have butted in on your argument.

Be interesting to see the mega contract 100% paid managers job he will get in the CelticSPFL.
what a loon

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Only him and Gary Mackay know the absolute truth on that one. Everything else is people’s opinions or even people’s interpretation of what they thought they saw Gary say. 

He did a monkey impression, to the best of my memory. Hunched the shoulders, lifted the arms, and his mouth was in the form of someone making an ‘ooh’ sound. I’m all for the benefit of the doubt, but it was pretty unmistakeable watching the footage back later. Unless I’m mixing it up with another incident? Although I don’t remember any other specific incident involving MacKay?

MacKay did express regret in his book though, tbf.

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I remember the allegation - didn’t see the footage. If it did happen then yes pretty poor stuff.

Kevin Harper yesterday admitted punching and kicking his wife and spitting at her. The guy has always been a total loser

5 minutes ago, j1964m said:
 Kevin Harper yesterday admitted punching and kicking his wife and spitting at her. The guy has always been a total loser

Never heard that before. What a vermin *****.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Search for Harper online and surprise, surprise up pops an arse licking interview by that prick Aidan Smith.

Mackay was a disgrace that day though 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, j1964m said:

You got a link to that...before if gets deleted? 🤔

Nookie Bear

That Daily Record has the most depressing sentence ever written: "Harper is living with his mother in Possil."

2 hours ago, j1964m said:

Punched.

Kicked.

Spat.

His wife.

Hibs.

5 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂😂😂

Is What?

racist or black  or a black racist? 

I find it rather strange that your post above remains on this thread after one of mine and at least one of yours have mysteriously vanished into the ether. 

Edited by 7628mm

28 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I find it rather strange that your post above remains on this thread after one of mine and at least one of yours have mysteriously vanished into the ether. 

Me too.