John "Shite The Bus" Robertson

Thaw

I've been crying with laughter for about 10 minutes at what Robbo was apparently best remembered for during his brief spell as manager of Derry City. From 7:05. Might have been posted at the time, but I'm not going to risk it being missed altogether. 

Edited by Thaw

Gorgiewave

Great, Thaw, thanks for posting. I suppose a drawback of managing Inverness (or even Derry City) is that you're rather in the far corner of the country league jurisdiction and most away games are a fair trek. The pristineness of a pristine convenience is probaly inversely proportional to its convenience.

Are there any other stories involving Hearts players or managers and their antics on the team bus? I don't remember a Hearts team bus ever even being late. I was at a very late kick-off between Darlington and Preston once because Preston got stuck on the motorway. We lost 3-1 at Pittodrie the same day (first day of 1994-95). 14,238. Colquhoun.

Edited by Gorgiewave

4 hours ago, Gorgiewave said:

Great, Thaw, thanks for posting. I suppose a drawback of managing Inverness (or even Derry City) is that you're rather in the far corner of the country league jurisdiction and most away games are a fair trek. The pristineness of a pristine convenience is probaly inversely proportional to its convenience.

Are there any other stories involving Hearts players or managers and their antics on the team bus? I don't remember a Hearts team bus ever even being late. I was at a very late kick-off between Darlington and Preston once because Preston got stuck on the motorway. We lost 3-1 at Pittodrie the same day (first day of 1994-95). 14,238. Colquhoun.

Don't mention Robbo and team buses. :ninja: