One day it’ll be you

GinRummy

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

You joking?  I would laugh like **** if they went down the pan. 
People are talking absolute shite when it comes to them if they are bottom.  I would laugh like **** then press yes to get them down after all the shit they did previously.

Either this place is soft as shit or it’s full of complete liars.  

I suppose Ann and her cosy relationship was correct afterall then? No, **** them. 

I'd laugh like feck too if they were relegated or died but if our, apparently, impending demotion/expulsion is unfair then it would be for any club. Even Hibs. 

I have a stance on this, influenced obviously by our current situation, but a stance without consistency is worthless. 

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

when I had a chat with Brian Jackson and he informed me of the near carnage Hibs fans caused by sending in bogus claims and offers to the Lithuanian Reciever my attitude to them changed forever!!

I want them to die!!

Too ****in right.

”but I would keep them in the league because...” **** that they are bitter bitter ****s and even when you forget about admin they have shown that again.  

This isn’t braveheart years back in the day when RedHelen is going to travel home to tell Barnsley how noble hearts are for **** sake.  Even they ***** want money off a debatable manager who was being paid to do a ****ing garden for them. 

The majority of hearts would have voted Hibs down and too right, **** them.  

The difference is here tho I truly believe we would have backed an investigation into the whole thing even if we are sitting in top six.  

That vermin showed again what they are truly about.  

stevie1874
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

This.  **** the “it’s all Celtic” chat.  All of them can get to ****.  Partick no, Inverness I even think they are Slithering ****s apart from Robbo.  Get them all in the bin and it’s the mentality that’s needed.

Sorry but Celtic are the real problem and surely you can see this.

Der Kaiser

You wouldn't call a 100m race with the runners 80m into it.

You wouldn't stop a football cup final 80 minutes in with the score at 1-0.

It's got nothing to do with my clubs league position.....if we were sitting top I'd still want the league played to conclusion. If you cant do it you have to null and void the leagues. I still cant understand how either of these two options could be ignored.

Celtic have once again shown they have no interest in Scottish Football....yet they still get treated with a soft touch towards their failures and embarrassing bigoted fans.

I'd have no problem with them leaving for English football. They're as welcome here as a groinal sweat rash in summer.

1 minute ago, martoon said:

I'd laugh like feck too if they were relegated or died but if our, apparently, impending demotion/expulsion is unfair then it would be for any club. Even Hibs. 

I have a stance on this, influenced obviously by our current situation, but a stance without consistency is worthless. 

Key words there bud is influenced by the situation.  If this was them, it would always be **** them.  Especially after the recent years.  

Im so ****ing scunnered with the amount of shitebags in this league not to even put their clubs name forward to investigate what is right or wrong.  It’s actually criminal. 

2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Bit strange 😐

What’s strange about it?

3 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Sorry but Celtic are the real problem and surely you can see this.

Nah.  Celtic are a massive part of the problem.  Don’t make it too easy for clubs like Motherwell Ayr or even Kilmarnock they aren’t under the influence of Celtic.  They are self centred shitebags.  There’s also big enough clubs, like our neighbours who although people like to laugh take the Celtic boaby (and do at times) do not need to rely on that club and their decision yet decide to just turn a blind eye, even if there’s nothing for **** sake back an investigation. 

stevie1874
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Nah.  Celtic are a massive part of the problem.  Don’t make it too easy for clubs like Motherwell Ayr or even Kilmarnock they aren’t under the influence of Celtic.  They are self centred shitebags.  There’s also big enough clubs, like our neighbours who although people like to laugh take the Celtic boaby (and do at times) do not need to rely on that club and their decision yet decide to just turn a blind eye, even if there’s nothing for **** sake back an investigation. 

I agree, but was just pointing out that Celtics reach & influence seems to be so vast that this vote can just be swept away it’s scary. Not a fan of Rangers either but we need them to keep chipping away for the greater good. Hopefully we can get through this and get ourselves back up at first ask. My only worry(Nightmare)  is that the only Scottish league next year will be the premier league started behind closed doors but covered by sky. If that happens there will be a season with no relegation. 

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Key words there bud is influenced by the situation.  If this was them, it would always be **** them.  Especially after the recent years.  

Im so ****ing scunnered with the amount of shitebags in this league not to even put their clubs name forward to investigate what is right or wrong.  It’s actually criminal. 

Scunnered myself, bud. 

My hatred for Hibs and their fans is, probably, unhealthy but if what's being done to us is unfair then it has to apply to everyone or anyone. 

13 minutes ago, martoon said:

Scunnered myself, bud. 

My hatred for Hibs and their fans is, probably, unhealthy but if what's being done to us is unfair then it has to apply to everyone or anyone. 

It is unfair, if it was them though, I wouldn’t give a ****.  As history goes on that opinion is correct.  I’m happily in the camp I would never help them regardless, if this has now got others in the camp they hate us more than like them then that’s a positive too.  

8 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Money put into Hearts, away days beamed back into the tynie, donations of ticket money to FoH, sell out Caley away. No jambo should step foot in any away venue next season, 9 championship sides voted to expel us and 9 championship sides done that hoping for 2k Jambo’s in their stadia twice a season. 

If you beam back the away games then the home team will be due something. Sort of negates the point of s boycott.

4 minutes ago, Boris said:

If you beam back the away games then the home team will be due something. Sort of negates the point of s boycott.

I didn't know that. 👍

7 hours ago, Last Laff said:

No-one is suggesting these clubs aren’t a part of the problem, but there is a healthy realisation now that they are just pawns, and that Celtic are by far the biggest problem here.

This has all been manipulated to this outcome by Celtic from day one.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

7 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

when I had a chat with Brian Jackson and he informed me of the near carnage Hibs fans caused by sending in bogus claims and offers to the Lithuanian Reciever my attitude to them changed forever!!

I want them to die!!

That's really interesting.  And Hibs as a club never lifted a finger to help us or even sympathise with us.

Their day will come and it may not be far off.

pettigrewsstylist
36 minutes ago, Boris said:

Didnt realise that. I would like us to spk to Inverness and fill their stadium/pubs/ and BnBs in a show of  thanks.

hoof.hearted

Hibs wanted us doon...lose most players...sign championship players...best chance of beating us in semi... that should be scrapped if season over...but won't be. 

buzzbomb1958

You know who you are and you can start preparing to be fecked out of business,you will not get the maroon pound you are depending on you voted for self preservation,well feck you we will not keep you afloat .When your club do die us Jambos will spit on your rotting corpses as we step over you and go on to bigger and better things ,by the way as one of your chairmen said it's nothing personal it's only business.ONLY HEARTS

buzzbomb1958
1 minute ago, hoof.hearted said:

Hibs wanted us doon...lose most players...sign championship players...best chance of beating us in semi... that should be scrapped if season over...but won't be. 

We do not play a competition when your club has been deliberately handicapped ,if play offs etc can't be played tell them to stick their cup up their arses they ain't getting a share of my money feck them

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

I didn't know that. 👍

45 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Didnt realise that. I would like us to spk to Inverness and fill their stadium/pubs/ and BnBs in a show of  thanks.

TBH, I couldn't say that for sure, but if, for example, we played Celtic at Tynie and they wanted to beam the game back to their unwashed hordes globally, then I'd be making sure we got a cut (at least half).

If the game is broadcast on TV, then by all means, but then both clubs get paid for that too.

Point is, I doubt very much we could unilaterally pitch up at someone elses ground and say we are filming this to beam back to Tynecastle and you are getting f-all.

2 hours ago, Boris said:

Never knew that. Radio on in the fan bar and re runs of classic hearts games. Anything to encourage no one to travel. 

It's quite sad really, isn't it? A country as small as Scotland, you'd think there'd be some sense of community among clubs, grouping together to fight against the greater good. Celtic and Rangers are in their own league, and no one will ever get into their league until such a time as the other 40 members fight together for the one goal. There are some clubs in Scotland who are willing to fight for what they want, but some are happy to sell their souls for a quick fix of cash.

The OF carry far too much influence in the Scottish game, and sadly too many are scared to bite the hands that feed them. The whole society is ****ed. But apparently, as a Hearts fan, my opinions are invalid because clearly my only interest is keeping Hearts in the Premiership.

**** the SPFL, **** your relegation, and **** every club who has turned down another opportunity to tackle the problems in Scottish football head on. Sweep it all under the carpet all you like. I couldn't care if you expel Heart of Midlothian to the East of Scotland leagues, I will still support this establishment, because this is a club that sticks its middle finger up to those ****s and one day we will prevail.

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

Never knew that. Radio on in the fan bar and re runs of classic hearts games. Anything to encourage no one to travel. 

As I say, I'm not 100% but the situation reminds me of a few years ago when there was a bit of stooshie around image rights.

I think Celtic were wanting to cash in on these but other clubs said wait the now, without us playing you, you have no product.  Or something like that.  All a bit hazy these days...

Weakened Offender
10 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

What’s strange about it?

Tbh, the whole thread is strange. 

9 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

It’s without a doubt the best thread I started yesterday   

8 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

No, I totally get it. We have been screwed over royally, and Hearts supporters don’t want to just roll over and accept it. I’m all for that, and I hope we do maximum damage in response. Doing nothing would be stranger imo.

Austin MacGlee
17 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Ya bunch of rats. 

Your day will come when you’ll want other clubs To react with integrity and you’ll get royally shafted. When that day comes I hope it smarts like ****.

:spoton:

HermansHermits
16 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

It’s all celtic, they’ve pulled all the strings and leave the teams they’ve hammered fighting with each other. 

If we are to present a challenge all we’ll hear is ‘hearts are damaging Scottish football’ keep us all fighting amongst each other

funny how we haven't heard a peep from them until yesterday, keeping quiet as they are absolutely involved in this mess

Edited by HermansHermits

pettigrewsstylist
7 hours ago, Boris said:

TBH, I couldn't say that for sure, but if, for example, we played Celtic at Tynie and they wanted to beam the game back to their unwashed hordes globally, then I'd be making sure we got a cut (at least half).

If the game is broadcast on TV, then by all means, but then both clubs get paid for that too.

Point is, I doubt very much we could unilaterally pitch up at someone elses ground and say we are filming this to beam back to Tynecastle and you are getting f-all.

Fair point, understood and prob right.

pettigrewsstylist
5 hours ago, Locky said:

It's quite sad really, isn't it? A country as small as Scotland, you'd think there'd be some sense of community among clubs, grouping together to fight against the greater good. Celtic and Rangers are in their own league, and no one will ever get into their league until such a time as the other 40 members fight together for the one goal. There are some clubs in Scotland who are willing to fight for what they want, but some are happy to sell their souls for a quick fix of cash.

The OF carry far too much influence in the Scottish game, and sadly too many are scared to bite the hands that feed them. The whole society is ****ed. But apparently, as a Hearts fan, my opinions are invalid because clearly my only interest is keeping Hearts in the Premiership.

**** the SPFL, **** your relegation, and **** every club who has turned down another opportunity to tackle the problems in Scottish football head on. Sweep it all under the carpet all you like. I couldn't care if you expel Heart of Midlothian to the East of Scotland leagues, I will still support this establishment, because this is a club that sticks its middle finger up to those ****s and one day we will prevail.

Its why we should take it outside the corrupt members club and stick it in the court of session. Crowdfunding can pay the legal bills.

The price of not debating "the vote" in court can be equal voting rights for all members in a new constitution. We will never have better leverage than this bollock.

8 hours ago, Boris said:

Spot on

All clubs who voted for enquiry could also put on their shirts Skye sponsors of  Corrupt League 

when their games on live.

6 hours ago, Locky said:

A man after my own heart. I’m so angry and disappointed in Scottish football (us apart of course) that I wish nothing but the worst possible outcome for them all.

18 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Money put into Hearts, away days beamed back into the tynie, donations of ticket money to FoH, sell out Caley away. No jambo should step foot in any away venue next season, 9 championship sides voted to expel us and 9 championship sides done that hoping for 2k Jambo’s in their stadia twice a season. 

Fair idea, but the Home club would never, ever allow Hearts to stream a match back to Tynecastle when we are actively encouraging a boycott.

With the Jim Goodwin comments today and the comments of others like Brian Rice, any boycott has to be run in conjunction with the club ie lead by Hearts. I want Budge to be actively encouraging fans to stay away from games. Incentives for fans for doing so, opportunities for beam backs etc if we are allowed. We have to be bitter with this. 

SectionDJambo
10 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

With the Jim Goodwin comments today and the comments of others like Brian Rice, any boycott has to be run in conjunction with the club ie lead by Hearts. I want Budge to be actively encouraging fans to stay away from games. Incentives for fans for doing so, opportunities for beam backs etc if we are allowed. We have to be bitter with this. 

A suspension of loyalty points?

Always a touchy subject, but if somebody doesn’t go to one of those clubs who have pissed us off, and then gives the entry money to Hearts instead , they need to not be disadvantaged by their actions.

Or loyalty points for the donation, which could cause a problem with taxation?

2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

A suspension of loyalty points?

Always a touchy subject, but if somebody doesn’t go to one of those clubs who have pissed us off, and then gives the entry money to Hearts instead , they need to not be disadvantaged by their actions.

Or loyalty points for the donation, which could cause a problem with taxation?

That's actually a good point and needs to be considered. You should perhaps also make your point over on the Boycott thread.

I'm not sure that any boycott of away games can be officially declared by the club, or be linked to club policy such as that regarding loyalty points. It would need to be fan-led, I think, in order that the club doesn't incur the wrath of the SPFL. I'm speaking from a position of ignorance though.

Fan-led boycotts can work though. Take for example the Rangers boycott of their away game against Dundee United. Rangers refused to take their away ticket allocation, but I think it was the fans who officially called for the boycott. In the end, some Rangers fans did buy their tickets directly from Dundee United. No boycott will ever be 100% successful but it can make a difference.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/13247226.rangers-fans-tannadice-boycott-is-hailed-as-huge-success/

JimCornette
On 12/05/2020 at 20:20, Redhelen said:

If Hibs had been in your position  would you honestly have wanted Budge to vote for the restructure of the league? 

Of course we wouldn't. We need to dry our eyes and move on. 

Our squad was the biggest disgrace this year, not the league or any other club. We have no one to blame but ourselves. 

5 hours ago, busby1985 said:

I have to say I agree with this but somehow I fear there will be some SFA/SPFL rule that will stop her from doing this and rendering us liable to fines.

19 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I have to say I agree with this but somehow I fear there will be some SFA/SPFL rule that will stop her from doing this and rendering us liable to fines.

Yeah I’d imagine there will be some sort of rules against it but I’d love to see the club look to do something. 

6 hours ago, JimCornette said:

Our squad was the biggest disgrace this year, not the league or any other club. We have no one to blame but ourselves. 

It’s incredible that some people can’t separate our shite season from the disgusting actions of the spfl. Just amazing. 

JimCornette
3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

It’s incredible that some people can’t separate our shite season from the disgusting actions of the spfl. Just amazing. 

It's a membership model. Things are voted democratically for better or worse.

I made the differentiation that had Hibs been in our position we wouldn't have given two flying f**ks about the vote and may have voted the same way as the majority. 

57 minutes ago, JimCornette said:

It's a membership model. Things are voted democratically for better or worse.

I made the differentiation that had Hibs been in our position we wouldn't have given two flying f**ks about the vote and may have voted the same way as the majority. 

Where did I say it wasn’t a membership model? What were the mistakes that Neil Doncaster admitted to making? You don’t know because although he’s admitted making mistakes he’s not said what those mistakes were. So we might lose 3 million quid because of mistakes and you reckon leave it at that? If it was your 3 million would you just leave it aye? 

if Hibs had been in our position do you think you’d get fans on their website saying to just suck it up when they were 4 points behind with 24 to play for?

The vote was like asking 42 condemned men to ask for 3 of them to go the hangman to temporarily spare the rest. 

it’s incredible that some hearts fans can’t see the problem when even shitey clubs like Aberdeen and Livingston know it’s not right. 

Edited by GinRummy

11 hours ago, JimCornette said:

If we were bottom after all the games have been played then Id agree with you, but this is football, not musical chairs when you get put out when the organiser decideds to stop the music.

On 13/05/2020 at 07:54, Kiwidoug said:

That's really interesting.  And Hibs as a club never lifted a finger to help us or even sympathise with us.

Their day will come and it may not be far off.

Correct.  Wait until the players ask for the deferred payments.  Let's see who has the moral high ground then when they have f all to p*ss with.  

3 hours ago, Deso1972 said:

If we were bottom after all the games have been played then Id agree with you, but this is football, not musical chairs when you get put out when the organiser decideds to stop the music.

Brilliant post.

PS  If we were top and the Ugky Sisters 2nd and 3rd, I'll bet anything that the organiser wouldn't have stopped the music.