One day it’ll be you

GinRummy

Ya bunch of rats. 

Your day will come when you’ll want other clubs To react with integrity and you’ll get royally shafted. When that day comes I hope it smarts like ****.

Edited by GinRummy

queensferryjambo
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Ya bunch of rats. 

I agree with the sentiment.

Sadly as much as I wish it would be, it is highly unlikely anyone will ever get stiffed by the SPFL / member clubs in this way ever again.

Tossers the lot of them :( 

NaturalOrder74

It’s all celtic, they’ve pulled all the strings and leave the teams they’ve hammered fighting with each other. 

If we are to present a challenge all we’ll hear is ‘hearts are damaging Scottish football’ keep us all fighting amongst each other

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

It’s all celtic, they’ve pulled all the strings and leave the teams they’ve hammered fighting with each other. 

If we are to present a challenge all we’ll hear is ‘hearts are damaging Scottish football’ keep us all fighting amongst each other

No no no,never forget the ****ing scum from Leith in all of this.Never forget.

NaturalOrder74
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I agree mate, I wont forget the any of the teams who have allowed this to happen, Dundee and hibs up the top of the list 

Maybe the over civil manner in which we work needs to stop. 

Let business be strictly business.

Yes, you want to do things the right way but you should always guard against being exploited and having the piss ripped out of you.  

I think I am right in saying that 14 clubs will have voted for an inquiry and, while that was a minority, it included 3 of the 4 biggest clubs in Scotland  - Hearts, Rangers and Aberdeen.  Does that not indicate something might be wrong or is the tail wagging the dog?

If Hibs had been in your position  would you honestly have wanted Budge to vote for the restructure of the league? 

Picking on someone else's idea, what if Hearts and Rangers both withdrew from this season and next.  How would Sky feel then? How would the SPFL react?

Two of their three biggest clubs telling them to stuff it.

Psychedelicropcircle
4 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

If Hibs had been in your position  would you honestly have wanted Budge to vote for the restructure of the league? 

She would have anyway or at least before this she would have. Sick of her civility towards them.

8 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

I can only speak personally but I’d rather have Edinburgh derbies for as long as hibs exist. So I’d have wanted us in the same league as them. Scottish football has enough shite games without losing the derby. 

Though, obviously after this if by some twist of fate the roles were reversed I’d vote against restructuring. 

Edited by GinRummy

Listening to BBC podcast - Kenny Mcintyre needs a swift kick in the bawsack. Trying to say that the 13 clubs for the resolution were the only ones acting in self interest. 

Tom English seems to be the only one talking sense, even though he is constantly being goaded by that prixk McIntyre.

fabienleclerq
7 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

What fans want and how the club should behave are two different things. Off the field we have tried to build a working relationship with them. I wouldn't have anything to do with them personally, if we are pumping them with hospitality sales then for me keep doing it don't help them catch up. Hopefully Anne now realises how football works. 

TyphoonJambo
9 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

Definately yes, its allways an easy 3 points, a full house and great fun riding them dry. Also, i disagree with the whole cpncept of league expulsion. 

3 minutes ago, Deso1972 said:

Listening to BBC podcast - Kenny Mcintyre needs a swift kick in the bawsack. Trying to say that the 13 clubs for the resolution were the only ones acting in self interest. 

Tom English seems to be the only one talking sense, even though he is constantly being goaded by that prixk McIntyre.

Hopefully nobody needs to accuse us of self interest after this. It should be patently obvious. 

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Tim's and their tin pots ,,  it's their ball and they make the rules as they go along ? Well lawwell does with alittle help from his friends !🤑🤑🤑😷😷😷👎👎👎

Just now, GinRummy said:

Hopefully nobody needs to accuse us of self interest after this. It should be patently obvious. 

Tbh Im looking forward to spending my time and money at Tynie when football restarts. I wont be giving a fiddlers **** if anyone accuses us of self interest. In fact Ill probably reply "Yup!" inbetween slurps of my pint in the Supporters Bar.

1 minute ago, Deso1972 said:

Tbh Im looking forward to spending my time and money at Tynie when football restarts. I wont be giving a fiddlers **** if anyone accuses us of self interest. In fact Ill probably reply "Yup!" inbetween slurps of my pint in the Supporters Bar.

Absolutely. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
28 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

Of course,  we enjoy playing them 

East Lothian Jambo
38 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think I am right in saying that 14 clubs will have voted for an inquiry and, while that was a minority, it included 3 of the 4 biggest clubs in Scotland  - Hearts, Rangers and Aberdeen.  Does that not indicate something might be wrong or is the tail wagging the dog?

Certainly looks very strange doesn't it. Would almost appear others are being subservient to their paymaster 

Spitonastranger
31 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

You need to worry about your own cowardly sh..,y club

9 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

You need to worry about your own cowardly sh..,y 

Barnsley isn't a shitty club thank you very much!

Spitonastranger
Just now, Redhelen said:

Barnsley isn't a shitty club thank you very much!

Sorry I apologise I thought with your name you were an Aberdeen fan

Lone Striker
16 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Certainly looks very strange doesn't it. Would almost appear others are being subservient to their paymaster 

Perfect description of what has happened, ELJ.   

TV needs the OF ... and  clubs with hardly any fans (about 30+ clubs) need the OF.    Meanwhile  the views of the handful of clubs like Hearts who can survive without the OF get ignored/shafted in big decisions like this.     Scottish football is  just an appalling and depressing mess.

Edited by Lone Striker

9 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

No problem, you're not to know I was just interested in the thought process that's all.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Bit strange 😐

Use some poetic license  :)

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

spot on

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Correct.

:fth:   

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Spitonastranger said:

👏👍

I sincerely hope Hearts encourage fans to boycott every single away ground in the championship next season, Caley aside. 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Redhelen said:

That's a pointless question. They are not in our position. No-ones knows what they would think or do in some sort of scenario that hasn't happened. But Budge probably would have voted for reconstruction. I like derbies plus I'd rather relegate Hibs on the pitch so I wouldn't care. Hibs fans I know are just sitting back enjoying our discomfort but they know full well it could have been them. They are also all more than a tad worried about their own finances.

5 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I sincerely hope Hearts encourage fans to boycott every single away ground in the championship next season, Caley aside. 

Hmm I enjoy the unusual away days, would much prefer we did something more petty

3 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Hmm I enjoy the unusual away days, would much prefer we did something more petty

Money put into Hearts, away days beamed back into the tynie, donations of ticket money to FoH, sell out Caley away. No jambo should step foot in any away venue next season, 9 championship sides voted to expel us and 9 championship sides done that hoping for 2k Jambo’s in their stadia twice a season. 

3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Money put into Hearts, away days beamed back into the tynie, donations of ticket money to FoH, sell out Caley away. No jambo should step foot in any away venue next season, 9 championship sides voted to expel us and 9 championship sides done that hoping for 2k Jambo’s in their stadia twice a season. 

That is fair when put like that

Edited by Jambo92

3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

But with Hearts down surely it makes promotion for them more difficult next season? 

4 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

But with Hearts down surely it makes promotion for them more difficult next season? 

They voted to release cash, cash is king here. Every single club in the championship wants 2k heart’s fans in their stadia twice a season. 

chubby1973
15 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

You should have seen the tugfest in the championship when we were relegated with hibs and sevco got promoted in 2014. Raith rovers reopened an old stand having done it up to take the extra demand. 

28 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

They voted to release cash, cash is king here. Every single club in the championship wants 2k heart’s fans in their stadia twice a season. 

2k could well be understating it in many cases.

2 hours ago, Redhelen said:

No problem, you're not to know I was just interested in the thought process that's all.

Every single hearts fan would want Hibs down too ****ing right, them dead, even better.  Because we are not in that position just now you’ve loads of people saying otherwise.  I get that too. Apologies for the decent question you asked.

In conclusion, **** Hibs. 

3 hours ago, Redhelen said:

Tbf, helen, we don't have the urge, desire or need to get rid of our local rivals the way Hibs do. 

Other than the normal pre-derby anxiety, nerves and horror of losing to they underlings, we love the fixture. In average, or even grim, times we approach the game believing we'll prevail. They, on the other hand are terrified of the fixture, Hearts and maroon shirts. 

The "relegations" are unfair on Hearts, Partick Thistle, Stranraer and therefore would, imo, be unfair on Hibs if they were in this position. 

Barnsley too. 😉😊

Edited by martoon

6 minutes ago, martoon said:

Tbf, helen, we don't have the urge, desire or need to get rid of our local rivals the way Hibs do. 

Other than the normal pre-derby anxiety, nerves and horror of losing to they underlings, we love the fixture. In average, or even grim, times we approach the game believing we'll prevail. They, on the other hand are terrified of the fixture, Hearts and maroon shirts. 

The "relegations" are unfair on Hearts, Partick Thistle, Stranraer and therefore would, imo, be unfair on Hibs if they were in this position. 

Barnsley too. 😉😊

You joking?  I would laugh like **** if they went down the pan. 
People are talking absolute shite when it comes to them if they are bottom.  I would laugh like **** then press yes to get them down after all the shit they did previously.

Either this place is soft as shit or it’s full of complete liars.  

I suppose Ann and her cosy relationship was correct afterall then? No, **** them. 

4 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Good! I WANT us to damage Scottish football - vindictive? You bet!

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

You joking?  I would laugh like **** if they went down the pan. 
People are talking absolute shite when it comes to them if they are bottom.  I would laugh like **** then press yes to get them down after all the shit they did previously.

Either this place is soft as shit or it’s full of complete liars.  

I suppose Ann and her cosy relationship was correct afterall then? No, **** them. 

when I had a chat with Brian Jackson and he informed me of the near carnage Hibs fans caused by sending in bogus claims and offers to the Lithuanian Reciever my attitude to them changed forever!!

I want them to die!!

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Good! I WANT us to damage Scottish football - vindictive? You bet!

This.  **** the “it’s all Celtic” chat.  All of them can get to ****.  Partick no, Inverness I even think they are Slithering ****s apart from Robbo.  Get them all in the bin and it’s the mentality that’s needed.