getting relegated on the bright side Loic Damour

wattie exploited

pettigrewsstylist
23 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

What did he say ? 

Was coming onto a game just as Coronavirus halted league   🤭, boys a fantasist

His performance at Love Street was certainly memorable though.

Get him off the payroll any way we can,

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• The Fonz

• Randy Marsh

• Beast Boy

Stendel should be telling the players to stay away from the press. Partly because their words will be twisted and partly because players “considering their options” is not exactly showing solidarity with the club or the fans.

Pants Shaton

In the most pathetic Hearts side in my time supporting the club (first game 1985) this wee arsehole is a top contender for biggest shitebag. 

wattie exploited
3 hours ago, Pilmuir said:

Stendel should be telling the players to stay away from the press. Partly because their words will be twisted and partly because players “considering their options” is not exactly showing solidarity with the club or the fans.

dont think his words were twisted !!!!!!

JamboNation

We will actually struggle to offload players like this that are on reasonable wages with time to spare on the contract,  the money is going out of the game at the moment clubs will have to cull their budgets .. there will be tons of players out of contract  we may not see the clear many hoped for

jambopilms

If he wants to go then cancel contract. Shouldn't be allowed to assess his options to see if he can get better money. 

On 12/05/2020 at 15:25, Gashauskis9 said:

That was a poorly advised interview by Damour. Not the time to be coming out in the press talking about options.  He’s never been overly popular amongst our support and he’s alienated himself even more now.

He must be taking advice from Kamberi

Not trying to turn this into yet another CL thread but this imposter on a 4 year deal... Christ. Really does sum things up recently... Even ignoring the whole 'global pandemic' thing I'm curious to see who he thinks will be queing up to sign him tbf.

:cornette:

On 12/05/2020 at 16:41, Bunny Munro said:

I've got a guy who played in the EPL sparingly last season, but played regularly in a championship team who won promotion the year before, he's willing to sign.

On paper it should have worked. 

Shame we don't play on paper.

Bunny Munro
23 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Shame we don't play on paper.

Oh, I'm not defending the signing. CL should have scouted far better. But I don't blame Budge for signing of on it.

Batistuta87
11 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Oh, I'm not defending the signing. CL should have scouted far better. But I don't blame Budge for signing of on it.

On paper he was a solid signing. I was chuffed when we announced him because Cardiff are no mugs and there had been a bit of interest in him from elsewhere down south - I think Charlton and maybe Brentford or someone like that wanted him. I was even quite happy after his first couple of games even though he was probably 6/10 at best because he had shown glimpses, but it turns out that's all he's got - glimpses! He's been utterly pish, and to have the brass neck to come out with the comments he has, as if he's in some sort of strong position, has really made me quite angry and I want him gone. 

And I don't really blame Budge - CL had been after him for years apparently and would have been blowing all sorts of smoke up her arse to sign him. Her only mistake has been acting too late to sack Levein IMO.

Edited by Batistuta87

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

On paper he was a solid signing. I was chuffed when we announced him because Cardiff are no mugs and there had been a bit of interest in him from elsewhere down south - I think Charlton and maybe Brentford or someone like that wanted him. I was even quite happy after his first couple of games even though he was probably 6/10 at best because he had shown glimpses, but it turns out that's all he's got - glimpses! He's been utterly pish, and to have the brass neck to come out with the comments he has, as if he's in some sort of strong position, has really made me quite angry and I want him gone. 

And I don't really blame Budge - CL had been after him for years apparently and would have been blowing all sorts of smoke up her arse to sign him. Her only mistake has been acting too late to sack Levein IMO.

I think some of the players think that the SPL is a easy league compared to the English Championship ect and they get found out if they dont apply  100 % effort and so get found out very quickly up here that they arent up to the job and he is one off them it seems :rifle:

Batistuta87
Just now, wattie exploited said:

I think some of the players think that the SPL is a easy league compared to the English Championship ect and they get found out if they dont apply  100 % effort and so get found out very quickly up here that they arent up to the job and he is one off them it seems :rifle:

He most definitely is one of those. He's not the first and won't be the last. However, he had plenty time to learn and adapt to the game so considering he failed to do so, he's obviously not as good as he thinks he is. 

On 12/05/2020 at 18:31, Class of 75 said:

I wonder if all of these clown have the same agent. 

They all have something in common !!  There cannot be another person in football that would look at soawah oshinawa grezlach augustin sammon Rearend or any of the extremely long list of shockers we have signed, over the last 4 years and rate them as footballers.  Ive said before with the exception of the Norwegian American guy not one of these clowns have played at any genuine level after leaving us.

It has to be asked why we've not been operating a 1 year deal signing policy....I mean who's gonna sign these types of players. zero potential half fit and canne be arsed.

On 12/05/2020 at 21:00, Sneckiejambo said:

If Joe Bloggs did his job as bad as some of these footballers ( cough cough ) his boss would say F.,. your contract pack your tools and F.,. off. Hearts should be doing the same. 🇱🇻🇱🇻

100% 

wattie exploited
9 hours ago, Drumjambo said:

100% 

exactly this they would be out the door its not just Loic Damour we have at least 10 players and am being nice as am sure there! is more than this   who should have been kicked out the door ages  ago 

27 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

exactly this they would be out the door its not just Loic Damour we have at least 10 players and am being nice as am sure there! is more than this   who should have been kicked out the door ages  ago 

he probably has a contract worth approximately 750K left to collect.  Hearts will be lucky to get rid for 250K pay off. mental money

Class of 75
16 hours ago, Drumjambo said:

They all have something in common !!  There cannot be another person in football that would look at soawah oshinawa grezlach augustin sammon Rearend or any of the extremely long list of shockers we have signed, over the last 4 years and rate them as footballers.  Ive said before with the exception of the Norwegian American guy not one of these clowns have played at any genuine level after leaving us.

It has to be asked why we've not been operating a 1 year deal signing policy....I mean who's gonna sign these types of players. zero potential half fit and canne be arsed.

Yep serious questions need to be asked. Some of the worst players I have seen play in a Hearts jersey and have contributed to our demise and current situation. 

Didn’t ever look interested or fit. Turns like a bus and gets caught dithering, his mistake for Boyle’s second at Tynecastle was schoolboy. 

Got sent one of his Instagram stories on a group chat and he looks fat ****. Good to see he’s using lockdown to give interviews about how he’s going to get a move and the ridiculous contract we’ve given him rather than working off his massive kite. 

wattie exploited
11 hours ago, bigmack said:

he probably has a contract worth approximately 750K left to collect.  Hearts will be lucky to get rid for 250K pay off. mental money

I think he will not get a better wage than he is on now and we will be stuck with him !!!!!!!!!!!            nightmare :rifle: