1950s Hearts programs

Ian-too

Hi,

My uncles were George White, who died recently, and Ian White, who drew the cartoons for the Hearts football program in the 1950s. The website where I could see these has disappeared. Does anyone know where?

Thanks

Ian-too

davemclaren
3 hours ago, Ian-too said:

Hi,

My uncles were George White, who died recently, and Ian White, who drew the cartoons for the Hearts football program in the 1950s. The website where I could see these has disappeared. Does anyone know where?

Thanks

Ian-too

Can anyone help Ian?

RobbofordGHC
21 hours ago, Ian-too said:

Hi,

Thanks

Ian-too

Can't help with a website I'm afraid, I would like to know myself!

Here's the earliest ones I can see from Dec 52, Jan & Feb 53. image.jpeg.62ac80299c1aa157ead5a5d8ef1f6d50.jpeg

image.jpeg.66026a72a0f5018ed6319ba4bf0df943.jpegimage.jpeg.59d24ad11bce6f426073661ba861d877.jpeg

queensferryjambo
23 hours ago, Ian-too said:

Hi,

Thanks

Ian-too

Hi Ian,

What was the name of the web site you used to visit?

They may have moved somewhere else on the web.

annushorribilis III

http://web.archive.org/

Is this any use for a search - or maybe they have archives of the original web pages ?

caveat - I've never used it, it was recommended to me a few years ago as a "just in case" measure. 

6 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

http://web.archive.org/

Is this any use for a search - or maybe they have archives of the original web pages ?

caveat - I've never used it, it was recommended to me a few years ago as a "just in case" measure. 

Good suggestion, they might have caches of the images too

• 2 weeks later...