Insert Letter Anonymous

BudgeUp

Good Evening, 

My names Craig and I'm an addict. 

Sometimes it helps me to say that out loud. Or write it down. 

During these times that's not an option unless you are willing to do a video call that's not quite anonymous. 

So here I am, at 2338 looking to get another 24 hours under my belt. 

Today's been a struggle. But especially now I need to accept the things I can't change. 

Goodnight. 

Writing this has actually helped. And I usually write then delete but I also need to remember there's others that are maybe struggling and I dont think any of my real life friends know my username on this. 

So here goes. 

Edited by BudgeUp

Psychedelicropcircle

Break it down & work through it lad, the longer your at it the more you won’t want to break rank. 🙏

annushorribilis III

Every single person you meet , every single day,  is battling their own demons. 

You are honest enough to admit it & confront it. 

Sending you best wishes in your battle. 

Try and not dwell on the negatives and concentrate on the positives. What went well and what you could have done better.

12 hours ago, BudgeUp said:

Good Evening, 

My names Craig and I'm an addict. 

Sometimes it helps me to say that out loud. Or write it down. 

During these times that's not an option unless you are willing to do a video call that's not quite anonymous. 

So here I am, at 2338 looking to get another 24 hours under my belt. 

Today's been a struggle. But especially now I need to accept the things I can't change. 

Goodnight. 

Writing this has actually helped. And I usually write then delete but I also need to remember there's others that are maybe struggling and I dont think any of my real life friends know my username on this. 

So here goes. 

Youve done the right thing mate. Especially the anonymity. We are all struggling at some time. Unfortunately men are really bad for not sharing their feelings cause it makes them look weak.... I had a mental breakdown last year, never thought it would happen to me because im hard and that stuff only happens to lesser men.... But the best thing i did was talk about it, on here anonymously and then with friends and family. Still struggling at times but most importantly i can now say... Feel shit and people will be there for me. The support ive had from friends who i didn't really think were tgat caring has been immense. Stay strong mate. 

Today's been an easier day. 

Nearly a year clean. Life's exponentially better for me. Even this long into clean time I still get a restless urge to go into old habits. Yer mind plays tricks in you by saying it'll be different this time. It's never different. 

If anyone else is struggling feel free to post or message Me.

24 hours at a time. Sometimes yer holding into the edge of yer bed at night sometimes ye forget yer past and have a day where your normal. 

So thanks for the positivity. It helped today. 

One things for sure I'd rather be posting shite on the Internet than struggling to score. 

8 minutes ago, BudgeUp said:

Today's been an easier day. 

Nearly a year clean. Life's exponentially better for me. Even this long into clean time I still get a restless urge to go into old habits. Yer mind plays tricks in you by saying it'll be different this time. It's never different. 

If anyone else is struggling feel free to post or message Me.

24 hours at a time. Sometimes yer holding into the edge of yer bed at night sometimes ye forget yer past and have a day where your normal. 

So thanks for the positivity. It helped today. 

One things for sure I'd rather be posting shite on the Internet than struggling to score. 

Stay strong friend, all the best.

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, BudgeUp said:

Yer mind plays tricks in you by saying it'll be different this time. It's never different. 

:spoton:

You've tackled the hardest part already, but knowing and embracing this fact alone is 90% of the armour you'll need for the battle you continue to face.

This too will pass, mate.

✌ Peace.