McManus

johnthomas

johnthomas

On tonight , again .

Whilst discussing the unfairness of the various demotions he managed to bring Cathros name into it . Obviously relevant to this season not being completed .

Just said ' when they put AB in charge of the working party it was never going to work' !

Spare me the anti AB stuff on this . Cosgrove has been incredibly bitchy about us recently .

Glad to see Tam Cowan still deals with us fairly

18 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Cosgrove has been incredibly bitchy about us recently .

With any luck his shitey wee tinpot club will be the first to go.

queensferryjambo

Tam MacManus is trying like a bear to try to get himself a decent career in the media.

He looks for controversy and Twitter bites to boost his profile.

Ignore him / block him - it is as simple as that.   

18 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Can't work out if its McManus cathro Cowan or Cosgrove that's the problem?😯

Cosgrove is a ***** and McManus is the fannys ***** , hope this helps 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Next person to start a thread on this no mark deserves a ban :)

Shanks said no

His mother / wife must be so proud that sex workers said "no touching Thomas" and the name stuck. 

Pasquale for King

Please ignore this insignificant little ***** and focus on what’s important, he and his views are not.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

Tam MacManus is trying like a bear to try to get himself a decent career in the media.

Well said.

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, normando said:

Cosgrove is a sleekit basket he gets wee sniders in about Hearts every other week 

They’re song as they passed over to Sportsound today was Fo you really want to hurt me by Culture Club. Pair of nobodies who have nothing to say worth hearing, shouting down the mikes whilst stuffing food into their fat faces. Please let’s not have either at Tynecastle again.

been here before

Really need more threads started and more contributions made saying how he should be ignored.

Edited by been here before

Benny Factor
1 hour ago, normando said:

Cosgrove is a sleekit basket he gets wee sniders in about Hearts every other week 

The irony is lost on him when he de-cries all the teams that have went into admin over the years is that if it weren't for Asda and a very generous farmer he wouldn't have a team to support. 

26 minutes ago, been here before said:

Really need more threads started and more contributions made saying how he should be ignored.

Your contributions to those said threads would be dearly missed.

200.gif

Rick James

Tam McManus desperately wants to be like Michael Stewart. Stewart as a pundit is like our equivalent to Neville, whereas McManus is like Owen or Savage. A slavering cock, desperately trying to be as controversial as the other, but without realising that Messrs Neville and Stewart aren't actually 'controversial'', rather just very honest and not shy of being critical where necessary.

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, normando said:

Should have been put out to pasture years ago. BBC Scotland's football "coverage" in a nutshell.

Samuel Camazzola
42 minutes ago, Locky said:

Tam McManus desperately wants to be like Michael Stewart. Stewart as a pundit is like our equivalent to Neville, whereas McManus is like Owen or Savage. A slavering cock, desperately trying to be as controversial as the other, but without realising that Messrs Neville and Stewart aren't actually 'controversial'', rather just very honest and not shy of being critical where necessary.

Disrespectful to Owen and Savage. The level of comparison you were looking for was Stephen Warnock. 👍 

Rick James
2 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Disrespectful to Owen and Savage. The level of comparison you were looking for was Stephen Warnock. 👍 

Don't actually think I've heard Warnock's punditry. He on BT?

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

They’re song as they passed over to Sportsound today was Fo you really want to hurt me by Culture Club. Pair of nobodies who have nothing to say worth hearing, shouting down the mikes whilst stuffing food into their fat faces. Please let’s not have either at Tynecastle again.

I agree Cosgrove is a snide *******, his bitterness all goes back to when St Johnstone when they never got promoted because Gretna won the league instead. That is why he is so uptight about clubs spending outwith their means, administration etc as he believes St Johnstone were cheated by Gretna.

However Tam Cowan has helped Hearts and Hearts supporters out on numerous occasions that I know about. He is welcome in Tynecastle any day of the week.

Cosgrove was a little less “Hearts can’t complain cos they’ve been shite” today than he normally is. However, he was still desperate to point out how unfair the situation was on Partick. By implication He believes it’s reasonable that we are expelled from the league. Tam Cowan was straight on how he thinks it’s unfair on us, Partick and Stranraer.

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I agree Cosgrove is a snide *******, his bitterness all goes back to when St Johnstone when they never got promoted because Gretna won the league instead. That is why he is so uptight about clubs spending outwith their means, administration etc as he believes St Johnstone were cheated by Gretna.

However Tam Cowan has helped Hearts and Hearts supporters out on numerous occasions that I know about. He is welcome in Tynecastle any day of the week.

Indeed he has but seems to be taking great delight in our demise just now so he go **** himself as far as I’m concerned.

2 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Said that tonight. Definitely trying to cut a career ala Sutton 

johnthomas
20 minutes ago, S Form said:

Cosgrove was a little less “Hearts can’t complain cos they’ve been shite” today than he normally is. However, he was still desperate to point out how unfair the situation was on Partick. By implication He believes it’s reasonable that we are expelled from the league. Tam Cowan was straight on how he thinks it’s unfair on us, Partick and Stranraer.

Earlier show comment and snigger about us playing at Montrose or wherever .

Another dismissive comment this evening 

Wouldn't be shocked if Cowan had told him to hold back a bit 

Obviously we are , rightly , there to be sniped at right now . Haven't a problem with that but it seems that some are taking it a bit further .

Hamilton guy on today after Deans immediately (deliberately?) misquoted him in reference to PT and Stranraer .

Starting to sound paranoid but we're the bad guys to some of these people

queensferryjambo
4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Indeed he has but seems to be taking great delight in our demise just now so he go **** himself as far as I’m concerned.

Cool :) 

I never heard it tonight so will try and catch it at another point - and get myself into a blind rage no doubt ;)  

Samuel Camazzola
9 hours ago, Locky said:

Don't actually think I've heard Warnock's punditry. He on BT?

He's been wheeled out a couple of times for the BBC and I've seen him no a couple of analysis pieces for Sky Sports News. Woeful!

Terrible voice too. Think of an English John Rankin. 

Салатные палочки
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Everyone who isn't a Hearts fan is taking great delight in it, well from what I have seen. Social media is full of it. Seems we're not a very well liked club. There is a real irrational hatred of Hearts for some reason these days and supporters of teams like St Johnstone and Motherwell seem to be the worst. Anything to help them feel relevant I suppose. I wouldn't give a shiny shite if any team other than us went out of business due to all of this. 

Nookie Bear
11 hours ago, Whatever said:

Your contributions to those said threads would be dearly missed.

200.gif

Spot on. 

Nookie Bear
10 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Surely when a club has to open up 75% of its stadium to old firm fans to keep afloat they are also spending out with their means. 

Hectormasson
14 hours ago, johnthomas said:

On tonight , again .

Whilst discussing the unfairness of the various demotions he managed to bring Cathros name into it . Obviously relevant to this season not being completed .

Just said ' when they put AB in charge of the working party it was never going to work' !

Spare me the anti AB stuff on this . Cosgrove has been incredibly bitchy about us recently .

Glad to see Tam Cowan still deals 

Cosgroves a prick !        End of.............

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Cool :) 

I never heard it tonight so will try and catch it at another point - and get myself into a blind rage no doubt ;)  

I didn’t listen to it, just caught the song as the first bit finished and heard it a few weeks back.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Everyone who isn't a Hearts fan is taking great delight in it, well from what I have seen. Social media is full of it. Seems we're not a very well liked club. There is a real irrational hatred of Hearts for some reason these days and supporters of teams like St Johnstone and Motherwell seem to be the worst. Anything to help them feel relevant I suppose. I wouldn't give a shiny shite if any team other than us went out of business due to all of this. 

Yes it does seem that way, I think it will help us unite against the rest of Scottish football to help us fight our corner. Let’s not forget this.

queensferryjambo
14 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Surely when a club has to open up 75% of its stadium to old firm fans to keep afloat they are also spending out with their means. 

Hitting the nail right on the head there mate.

Tokyo Drifter
On 09/05/2020 at 18:50, rory78 said:

Can't work out if its McManus cathro Cowan or Cosgrove that's the problem?😯

It's McManus, but not Mick.

On 09/05/2020 at 20:27, The Frenchman Returns said:

His mother / wife must be so proud that sex workers said "no touching Thomas" and the name stuck. 

And the BBC Sportsound producers think he's an appropriate person to employ? 

What did he add to the show? Other than an hour's respite for workers in the lap-dancing industry?

jamboinglasgow
On 09/05/2020 at 22:05, queensferryjambo said:

Cosgrove used to be a good figure with Scottish football and when I was younger preferred him over Cowan. But as you say, he became a snide **** and that could well explain it.

Tam Cowan always comes across as someone who has a genuine love of Scottish football, and the fact he help Hearts out showed he understands about the relationship and importance clubs have to fans.

queensferryjambo
8 hours ago, Boof said:

And the BBC Sportsound producers think he's an appropriate person to employ? 

What did he add to the show? Other than an hour's respite for workers in the lap-dancing industry?

As for the BBC employing people of questionable backgrounds Marvin 'convicted stalker, woman threaten-er 'Bartley hasn't been one of their better choices either.

Edited by queensferryjambo

Randy Marsh

Going by his wiki page Tam Anus had a really poor career.  A striker that rarely scored goals.  Anything he spouts should be deposited in the sh1t tip.  Some of his comments on twatter are embarrassing for a man nearly 40 years old as well. 

queensferryjambo
24 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Going by his wiki page Tam Anus had a really poor career.  A striker that rarely scored goals.  Anything he spouts should be deposited in the sh1t tip.  Some of his comments on twatter are embarrassing for a man nearly 40 years old as well. 

He was guest at Easter Road in a night time derby match and came out to talk at half time. The Hibs compare whipped himself into a frenzy and started bumping on about how Tam loved a goal against the Hearts.

At the time I couldn't even remember him scoring against us but he had in fact scored in a draw. Hardly Tam McManus the Hammer of Hearts.

Face it he was pretty shite and unmemorable as a player - God only knows how he got into punditry. The BBC would be as well asking a guy dragged out the pub as they have roughly the same level of football experience.

Samuel Camazzola
12 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

He was guest at Easter Road in a night time derby match and came out to talk at half time. The Hibs compare whipped himself into a frenzy and started bumping on about how Tam loved a goal against the Hearts.

At the time I couldn't even remember him scoring against us but he had in fact scored in a draw. Hardly Tam McManus the Hammer of Hearts.

Face it he was pretty shite and unmemorable as a player - God only knows how he got into punditry. The BBC would be as well asking a guy dragged out the pub as they have roughly the same level of football experience.

The sad thing is, he's probably got a higher profile as a wannabe pundit than he had during a paid football career. It's a reflection on how poor a footballer he was when he's so far down the list of go to guys for an opinion on something. 

He's a hurt Hibs cheerleader and should stick to his window cleaning. 

Perth to Paisley

Before going 'bigtime' 😃 his blog posts were actually quite interesting. He ran out of things to say after about 4 so he moved to being a troll.

Best ignored

Is it just me that automatically says "Tam McAnus" out loud and giggles when you see his name?