Let the Jokes Begin

annushorribilis III

annushorribilis III

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/brian-may-hospital-gardening-accident-queen-instagram-a9504956.html

Brian May was hospitalised after “ripping his Gluteus Maximus to shreds” in a mystery gardening accident, he has revealed.

The Queen guitarist shared to Instagram an image of himself wearing a face mask, before clarifying to fans that he hadn’t experienced anything coronavirus-related.

“The Virus didn’t get me yet – thank God,” the 72-year-old wrote in his caption. “I managed to rip my Gluteus Maximus to shreds in a moment of over-enthusiastic gardening. So suddenly I find myself in a hospital getting scanned to find out exactly how much I’ve actually damaged myself.

He continued: “Turns out I did a thorough job – this is a couple of days ago – and I won’t be able to walk for a while ... or sleep, without a lot of assistance, because the pain is relentless.”

May did not specify what had occurred in his garden that had led to his injuries.

"The Ring..." and "Tear It Up" jumped out when I googled Queen Songs.

Lone Striker

At least Lesley Ash was honest about how she broke her ribs.

Nice try though Brian.  🤪 

Edited by Lone Striker

I bet he doesn't like to ride his bicycle now.

Incidentally, it's normally drummers who have bizarre gardening accidents that are best left unsolved.

Edited by Costanza