Remote access to Amazon Fire tablet

Alex

Does anyone have any suggestions of something along the lines of Teamviewer that can be downloaded for free/cheap to allow remote access of an Amazon Fire tablet from either my laptop or mobile phone, everything I've tried is blocked by Amazon.

Cheers

are you sure teamviewer is blocked as it looks like it is available on the amazon app store or whatever they call it

jack D and coke

Not sure if it’ll be the same but I downloaded teamviewer onto my firestick to try remote control but it wouldn’t work. 
It was display only, you couldn’t actually control the stick. 
I think I have it in my Dropbox if you want to try it. 

Edited by jack D and coke

40 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

are you sure teamviewer is blocked as it looks like it is available on the amazon app store or whatever they call it

It shows, but when you try and download it / install it, you have to jump through loads of hoops and I still couldn't get it to work.

33 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Not sure if it’ll be the same but I downloaded teamviewer onto my firestick to try remote control but it wouldn’t work. 
It was display only, you couldn’t actually control the stick. 
I think I have it in my Dropbox if you want to try it. 

Thanks, but Teamviewer seems to be a no go, I was just wondering if anyone had an alternative.

• 5 weeks later...
On 07/05/2020 at 20:38, milky_26 said:

I meant to come on earlier and say thanks for the recommendation. I've got that installed and working. I can't actually control her tablet but can view it and control her curser to point it where she needs to tap. Cheers, it's making like much easier.