Gemini Parking Solutions

Pistol1874

Pistol1874

Has anyone else received a parking notice for parking in behind the old kitchen & bathroom place on Gorgie Road? I’ve parked there for ages yet this morning received a Parking Charge Notice looking for £100.

Never received one but the general advice this side of the border is bin it, ignore it, don't reply to it for these kind of folk. Unless you're ripping the piss and have a stack of them, you can give them a cold shoulder in confidence, safe in the knowledge they're not going to bother you. 

Pistol1874
11 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Never received one but the general advice this side of the border is bin it, ignore it, don't reply to it for these kind of folk. Unless you're ripping the piss and have a stack of them, you can give them a cold shoulder in confidence, safe in the knowledge they're not going to bother you. 

Cheers, that’s what I planned to do. 👍🤞

A bit of a heads up , I think there is some kind of soft play or something in there now, car park wasn’t busy and most people I say were going to the game, so I wondered if anyone else had heard from them.

Edited by Pistol1874

The letters will continue and get a little scarier. Court action etc. Just keep ignoring. They are fishing for the people who will just pay it.

Unless your due them 100 tickets its going nowhere and nothing to worry about.

Pistol1874
45 minutes ago, Phage said:

The letters will continue and get a little scarier. Court action etc. Just keep ignoring. They are fishing for the people who will just pay it.

Unless your due them 100 tickets its going nowhere and nothing to worry about.

Thank-you. 👍

jambogaz1968

I got one from Wickes a while a go saying I was in there from 7.45am till 3.30pm , I was actually in there twice that day , still just ignoring the weeky scaremail from them .