Sportsound

Seymour M Hersh

Horatio Caine
12 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Wasn't on tonight. Though advertised.

Doing a podcast perhaps how it got confused or keeping options open to cover the Rangers evidence tomorrow. 

That's been happening a lot lately - BBC.  Even their tele programmes either turn up `later than advertised `or not at all.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Seymour M Hersh

• Diadora Van Basten

• Last Laff

Guest ToqueJambo
On 04/05/2020 at 11:50, colinmaroon said:

Going by the level of integrity so far demonstrated in Scottish football,  today's "deferrals" aren't worth much.  How can a club pay their "deferrals" if there's no money?  Maybe Celtic will have a season cancelled so they can play "money spinning" friendlies with the poor, deluded lickspittles, who just roll over for Doncaster and his boss?

Ann will prove to be more honest than many of that lot when their promises fall flat.

They'll have to pay them though, otherwise they'll be banned from signing players. Like us under McGlynn and Locke.

Seymour M Hersh
13 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Anyone looking for their phone in fix, head to Clyde 1 now

Surely a fate worse than death listening to weejie scum vent their spleens on one or other arse cheek. 

Clerry Jambo
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Surely a fate worse than death listening to weejie scum vent their spleens on one or other arse cheek. 

I listened for a wee while mate and wish I hadn’t. One of the presenters actually said when talking about relegation for clubs he was only interested in Partick!! 

colinmaroon
7 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

They'll have to pay them though, otherwise they'll be banned from signing players. Like us under McGlynn and Locke.

The point is if they don't have the money they can't!

Wait to see the rules changed.

Clerry Jambo

SPFL statement was obvious deflection to contents in the dossier according to rangers 

Edited by Clerry Jambo

Paint the town maroon

That Clyde phone in is brutal. I dropped off for a bit and when back on it was Stewart Robertson on. I actually thought it was a slightly more intelligent fan until I realise it was the Rangers CEO!!!! He claimed Rangers had never suggested anything to do with bullying 🙃

Lets be clear here.  SPFL and certainly clubs will rubbish it. Rangers and other clubs will say we must have investigation. Both sides will claim some level of victory regardless of vote result. The vote will fail on Tuesday and we will be relegated next week. Rangers will threaten legal action but nothing will happen.

Ethan Hunt
4 hours ago, Paint the town maroon said:

That Clyde phone in is brutal. I dropped off for a bit and when back on it was Stewart Robertson on. I actually thought it was a slightly more intelligent fan until I realise it was the Rangers CEO!!!! He claimed Rangers had never suggested anything to do with bullying 🙃

Lets be clear here.  SPFL and certainly clubs will rubbish it. Rangers and other clubs will say we must have investigation. Both sides will claim some level of victory regardless of vote result. The vote will fail on Tuesday and we will be relegated next week. Rangers will threaten legal action but nothing will happen.

Rangers didn’t suggest anything to do with bullying, they repeated claims of two other clubs (Dundee and ICT) that they had been bullied.

Rangers also stated they would not be bullied into silence, making it clear any attempt to bully them would be futile.

• 2 months later...

Some new football shows on weeknighs to rival sportsound and clyde. Go radio with rob

maclean and si ferry and on max radio with Bill young and high burns

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Some new football shows on weeknighs to rival sportsound and clyde. Go radio with rob

Sounds wank tbh

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Sounds wank tbh

Bill Young and Hugh Burns show is a total sash bash...avoid like the plague..cringefest 

colinmaroon
On 07/05/2020 at 23:37, Ethan Hunt said:

Rangers didn’t suggest anything to do with bullying, they repeated claims of two other clubs (Dundee and ICT) that they had been bullied.

Rangers also stated they would not be bullied into silence, making it clear any attempt to bully them would be futile.

They don't need to be bullied!

They are all gas and no gaiters!

Do radio Scotland have exclusive rights to live commentary? Would be good if one of the the other stations had it instead of open all mics 

10 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Do radio Scotland have exclusive rights to live commentary? Would be good if one of the the other stations had it instead of open all mics 

Not saying you should get it but hearts tv do radio commentary for uk subscribers 

Will do this season

49 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not saying you should get it but hearts tv do radio commentary for uk subscribers 

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Maclean is chronically bad know nothing about Ferry and Young but surely the 4th name is not the ex rangers bampot Burns? 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

35 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Maclean is chronically bad know nothing about Ferry and Young but surely the 4th name is not the ex rangers bampot Burns? 

Ex Hearts as well unfortunately 😒

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Ex Hearts as well unfortunately 😒

I've been trying to forget that! 

Listened to the Sportsound podcast earlier. A pished Frank McAvennie doesn't feel sorry for Hearts but feels for Partick. 

Seems to be the behaviour of everyone just now, loving having wee digs and putting the boot into Hearts.

Can't wait to get our shit together so we can ram it down their throats.

Ainsley Harriott
7 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

Listened to the Sportsound podcast earlier. A pished Frank McAvennie doesn't feel sorry for Hearts but feels for Partick. 

Seems to be the behaviour of everyone just now, loving having wee digs and putting the boot into Hearts.

I always thought Frank McAvennie was a spoof character invented for only an excuse 

7 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

Actually just can’t be bother listening it these days. Take Tom English out and the rest are just a set of complete dickheads.

Harry Potter
20 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Actually just can’t be bother listening it these days. Take Tom English out and the rest are just a set of complete dickheads.

I detest all media now, cant remember anyone saying it was wrong whats happening to Hearts, maybe

someone could correct me.

upgotheheads

As long as 'The Smirk' Richard Gordon and Wullie 'thicko' Miller are involved it's not going to be worth listening to.

Tom English is the only one with an intelligent opinion, alongside occasional guests like John Collins (yeah ok) and Neil McCann.

Edited by upgotheheads

12 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Rob MacLean? Err... it’s a naw from me.

Unless Rob is in charge of the special guests of course:

FF2DD400-2C00-45AD-9A9A-1404E1FBABB3.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Stupidly decided to pop on to Twitter. There’s a thread where some guy is pointing out all the failures of SPFL and Doncaster, that Tom English has retweeted... its crawling with mhanks going on about how happy they are with the mess, and Hibs fans backing them up.

Many Scottish Football supporters actually deserve the shite they have served up to them.

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Stupidly decided to pop on to Twitter. There’s a thread where some guy is pointing out all the failures of SPFL and Doncaster, that Tom English has retweeted... its crawling with mhanks going on about how happy they are with the mess, and Hibs fans backing them up.

Many Scottish Football supporters actually deserve the shite they have served up to them.

The Mhanks are just echoing the creepy thoughts of Lawell and Co. Until we rid the upper echelons of the game here of the poisonous, pervasive influence of Celtic the game here will continue to be stagnant. The clowns on Sportsound fawn on this and can’t see the damage that’s being done to the sport. As for Hibs - their time is coming. Karma is a beautiful thing.

CF11JamTart
51 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I switched on Five Live the other night and it was Charlie Adam and Chris Sutton banging on.... Hearts have been rubbish all year,  it's their own fault, they DESERVE to go down because they finished bottom. 

Tom English was trying to make the point that whilst Hearts have been rubbish, being bottom after 30 games of a 38 game season isn't FINISHING bottom. 

(Nothing new... we all know this. )

But Adam and Sutton still kept coming back with "well, technically.... but Hearts have been rubbish all season... they deserve to go down".

You could sense that TE had his head in his hands. 

I just despair. Still, it prompted me to make an unplanned FOH payment.  

Edited by CF11JamTart

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

The Mhanks are just echoing the creepy thoughts of Lawell and Co. Until we rid the upper echelons of the game here of the poisonous, pervasive influence of Celtic the game here will continue to be stagnant. The clowns on Sportsound fawn on this and can’t see the damage that’s being done to the sport. As for Hibs - their time is coming. Karma is a beautiful thing.

Got some ramjet from Cork greeting about there not being a signal for Scottish Sportsound over there. The irony that there is an Irish Sportsound, and that OF supporters from there are a big part of the reason the SPFL is so shite, was lost on him.

16 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Got some ramjet from Cork greeting about there not being a signal for Scottish Sportsound over there. The irony that there is an Irish Sportsound, and that OF supporters from there are a big part of the reason the SPFL is so shite, was lost on him.

Another season where the buying power of a Celtic will eclipse everything else here. I have a feeling that if the other arse cheek fail to make any progress And mount any sort of challenge their attendances will fall away just as they did in the 70s. 
Our media are pitiful. Many of them little more than mouth pieces for either side of the OldFirm. You would think that the BBC would be different  - they’re not though just as bad if not worse than the Sun or the Record.  Take Tom English out of things and all you have is a synchronised  mutual backslapping frenzy. Pathetic.

Edited by Deevers

5 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Another season where the buying power of a Celtic will eclipse everything else here. I have a feeling that if the other arse cheek fail to make any progress And mount any sort of challenge their attendances will fall away just as they did in the 70s. 
Our media are pitiful. Many of them little more than mouth pieces for either side of the OldFirm. You would think that the BBC would be different  - they’re not though just as bad if not worse than the Sun or the Record.  Take Tom English out of things and all you have is a mutual backslapping frenzy. Pathetic.

The over promotion of the very thing that is killing the product. A viscous cycle of terminal decline disguised as a competition. Kill it. Kill it with fire.

3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

The over promotion of the very thing that is killing the product. A viscous cycle of terminal decline disguised as a competition. Kill it. Kill it with fire.

Exactly - and the clowns on Sportsound trying their very best to present this as being exciting. Arseholes!

Just now, CF11JamTart said:

I switched on Five Live the other night and it was Charlie Adam and Chris Sutton banging on.... Hearts have been rubbish all year,  it's their own fault, they DESERVE to go down because they finished bottom. 

Tom English was trying to make the point that whilst Hearts have been rubbish, being bottom after 30 games of a 38 game season isn't FINISHING bottom. 

(Nothing new... we all know this. )

But Adam and Sutton still kept coming back with "well, technically.... but Hearts have been rubbish all season... they deserve to go down".

You could sense that TE had his head in his hands. 

I just despair. Still, it prompted me to make an unplanned FOH payment.  

Heard that too. Almost wanted TE to say... Yeah you are right, **** em. Just to bring conversation to an end

part_time_jambo
1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I always thought Frank McAvennie was a spoof character invented for only an excuse 

Are they still doing him? They need to get some new material if they are.

Ainsley Harriott
Just now, part_time_jambo said:

Are they still doing him? They need to get some new material if they are.

Think the did it last new year. Same old crap only 20 years past it sell by date.

10 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Exactly - and the clowns on Sportsound trying their very best to present this as being exciting. Arseholes!

Scottish Football is basically the hunger games. 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
26 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Scottish Football is basically the hunger games. 

correct!