Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

7 hours ago, Jimw44 said:

When is the closing date to renew my season ticket.  I can't seem to find it on line

As mentioned, 8th June, but realistically you probably have 6 months to decide if you want one

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambof3tornado
7 hours ago, Jimw44 said:

When is the closing date to renew my season ticket.  I can't seem to find it on line

Funny feeling that date is going to extend. Think it was hinted at on twitter.

13 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

I'm an old fart and normally go into the ticket office to renew both myself and the wife's season tickets being an IT novice i had a quick look at the season ticket online system and wondered if i will have to make two separate payments or can you make one payment and does it have to be through paypal or can you pay by credit/debit card.

cheers.

11 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You can choose credit card.

If unsure email the club and Lindsay will help you.

11 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

cheers

I emailed them when I bought mine. She got back to me in minutes and the whole thing was sorted in a few minutes more.

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I emailed them when I bought mine. She got back to me in minutes and the whole thing was sorted in a few minutes more.

👍

davemclaren
3 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Yes, very quick response when I had a query on Monday. 

[email protected]

Fxxx the SPFL
4 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Lindsay emailed back cheers bro

Just now, **** the SPFL said:

Lindsay emailed back cheers bro

She’s on the ball. glad you got it sorted. 👍

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

So are you moving to Platinum in the Main Stand then, David ? 

Away from the Wheatfield rifraf !

No, I’m a man of the people!!

Rick James

Anyone does theirs through finance yet? Done my application on Tuesday and got 2 emails yesterday basically saying it was agreed etc. But the etickets site hasn't reflected that.

My first installment is due on the 1st June, just don't want to relax until I have proof from the club that it's renewed.

Renewed. The 18 game guarantee swung it for me, that and the fantastic view from my seat which I wouldn't want to lose.

I reckon I'll next be allowed inside Tynecastle some time in 2021. Looking forward to it.

19 hours ago, Locky said:

Anyone does theirs through finance yet? Done my application on Tuesday and got 2 emails yesterday basically saying it was agreed etc. But the etickets site hasn't reflected that.

My first installment is due on the 1st June, just don't want to relax until I have proof from the club that it's renewed.

You are sorted, relax. :)

The seat will only show as taken when the first payment is received on the 1st June.

I renewed season ticket yesterday but under no illusion that it is a donation to the club as can’t see any crowds allowed in for some time. To be honest I was reluctant to renew but two things swayed me (first) to help fight the totally corrupt spl  and (second) to show all these other clubs that we will survive and when the wee clubs don’t I will have no sympathy whatsoever for them as they were given a chance and blew it by voting yes. As for Dundee no words can cover the disgust at there behavior driven by you know who from one side of Glasgow.

Rick James
59 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

You are sorted, relax. :)

The seat will only show as taken when the first payment is received on the 1st June.

Perfect! New shirt, ST's renewed. All I need now is the football.

2 hours ago, bikerbob said:

With Lyndsay's help just renewed 3 season tickets. She's quick to get back with advice.

Completely agree, I hope everyone feeds this back to the club, best performance from a Hearts employee in a long time 😁

Independence
Just now, lou said:

Completely agree, I hope everyone feeds this back to the club, best performance from a Hearts employee in a long time 😁

She helped me greatly with quick helpful replies. Top marks for an obviously hard working staff member.

BelgeJambo
On 27/05/2020 at 09:14, Special Officer Doofy said:

On Hibs, it’s also worth remembering that it is not a myth about the number of their adult season ticket holders who have kids tickets. Also a lot of freebies given to local schools etc.

Even in the season’s where their ‘sales’ have been comparable to ours, their actual income from tickets has not reflected this.

They have deferred wages to catch up on also 😃

2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

They have deferred wages to catch up on also 😃

I’m sure Peruvian Ronald will cover that. They can just pay him back, with a nice bit of interest of course. Pony up, if you like. 😏

🐴 ⬆️

On 26/05/2020 at 20:44, Valois No1 said:

I know I will be shot for this but am I the only one that thinks 4K season tickets is quite poor? I know the foh news is great but season tickets is the life blood of the club and I absolutely detest that the tramps have double sold what we have. Hhgh

Wait til Monday when Dippy and the hippy are off ski

I just hope there is an official statement that Levein and McPhee have left Hearts and then the fans who have stated many times that they wouldn’t renew until CL &  AM had left will get on the web site and renew. How many will renew after Sunday, who knows.

davemclaren
44 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I just hope there is an official statement that Levein and McPhee have left Hearts and then the fans who have stated many times that they wouldn’t renew until CL &  AM had left will get on the web site and renew. How many will renew after Sunday, who knows.

Anything between 5 and 786 I think. 

The Real Maroonblood
52 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

An announcement about the time of around of applause will suffice.

Renewed mine the other day with no expectation of seeing football at tynecastle again this year. But to be honest if they wanted to do a couple of training session I would go along just to get back in the place!!

King Of The Cat Cafe
44 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Renewed mine the other day with no expectation of seeing football at tynecastle again this year. But to be honest if they wanted to do a couple of training session I would go along just to get back in the place!!

Take your boots.  With the cutbacks we are going to have to make, you might get a game.

King Of The Cat Cafe
3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Sorry if this has been covered, but does May 31 mean the severing of CL's directorship of the club as well as the manager's job?

That's me renewed my ST Wheatfield Section D. Had to reset password but got in. A good feeling.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Sorry if this has been covered, but does May 31 mean the severing of CL's directorship of the club as well as the manager's job?

He’s not been a director since October. 

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Anything between 5 and 786 I think. 

I agree that sounds like it’s in the ballpark.

King Of The Cat Cafe
7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

He’s not been a director since October. 

👍

Jambof3tornado
18 hours ago, NEWSTAND said:

I renewed season ticket yesterday but under no illusion that it is a donation to the club as can’t see any crowds allowed in for some time. To be honest I was reluctant to renew but two things swayed me (first) to help fight the totally corrupt spl  and (second) to show all these other clubs that we will survive and when the wee clubs don’t I will have no sympathy whatsoever for them as they were given a chance and blew it by voting yes. As for Dundee no words can cover the disgust at there behavior driven by you know who from one side of Glasgow.

Donation to the club however the 18 game guarantee is in place so you will get value for money, just nobody knows when!

20 hours ago, NEWSTAND said:

From now on all we should care about is ourselves and to hell with the rest of them. And when we play Celtic or Hibs we should play the same way against everyone by making sure our players know with out doubt “Take no Prisoners”.

bighalders

Sorry if this has been covered already.  I'm happy to renew my season ticket.  However how can Hearts sell 14k season tickets in a 20k capacity as social distancing wont work or Rangers sell 45k in a 50k capacity.  How is this allowed?

gashauskis9

Said I’d renew once Levein and McPhee departed as a point of pure principle.  Was always a case of when, never an if.  Renewed tonight for the three of us. If I’m not in my seat until 2021, no skin off my nose.  I’m in this for the long run like I always have been.  I love this club to death, it’s a way of life.  

2 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Said I’d renew once Levein and McPhee departed as a point of pure principle.  Was always a case of when, never an if.  Renewed tonight for the three of us. If I’m not in my seat until 2021, no skin off my nose.  I’m in this for the long run like I always have been.  I love this club to death, it’s a way of life.  

great post. Good on you 👍🏻

28 minutes ago, bighalders said:

Sorry if this has been covered already.  I'm happy to renew my season ticket.  However how can Hearts sell 14k season tickets in a 20k capacity as social distancing wont work or Rangers sell 45k in a 50k capacity.  How is this allowed?

No idea, but hopefully the reintroduction of fans is done using Loyalty Points

If - when the time is right - we can sit  2M from each other then those of us with decent LP's will be first in the queue

Edited by Fun Boaby

I see it as a donation really. I know I’ll get to use it for 18 games at some point, but I’ll probably just buy another one if it runs in to the season after. Worry for me would be us playing so many games behind closed doors, we have season tickets still being valid for a big chunk of the season after, and is not having season ticket income to keep the club going. It’ll be interesting to see how we deal with that. Perhaps something of a contingency has been agreed with the benefactors?

gashauskis9
15 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I see it as a donation really. I know I’ll get to use it for 18 games at some point, but I’ll probably just buy another one if it runs in to the season after. Worry for me would be us playing so many games behind closed doors, we have season tickets still being valid for a big chunk of the season after, and is not having season ticket income to keep the club going. It’ll be interesting to see how we deal with that. Perhaps something of a contingency has been agreed with the benefactors?

That’s where I’m at chief.  It’s an annual outgoing for me which I budget for regardless.   

Just now, gashauskis9 said:

That’s where I’m at chief.  It’s an annual outgoing for me which I budget for regardless.   

I’ve been going halfers for a few years as my kids are still young. Decided to go for the full thing again this time instead, more as a gesture to help. When we are allowed to go again, I won’t be able to go every second weekend. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Fun Boaby said:

No idea, but hopefully the reintroduction of fans is done using Loyalty Points

If - when the time is right - we can sit  2M from each other then those of us with decent LP's will be first in the queue

Not a chance of having fans back in the ground sitting 2 metres apart. It just won't work. 

18 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not a chance of having fans back in the ground sitting 2 metres apart. It just won't work. 

I agree ..... loads of empty seats on the halfway line but you must sit by the corner flag! No chance! You would need as many stewards as spectators to enforce that!

bighalders
9 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I agree ..... loads of empty seats on the halfway line but you must sit by the corner flag! No chance! You would need as many stewards as spectators to enforce that!

That's why I dont understand how clubs are allowed to sell season tickets. Surely they need to know their new capacity including social distancing before they sell.  What happens if Hearts sell 14k but new capacity at Tynecastle is 8k in total

26 minutes ago, bighalders said:

That's why I dont understand how clubs are allowed to sell season tickets. Surely they need to know their new capacity including social distancing before they sell.  What happens if Hearts sell 14k but new capacity at Tynecastle is 8k in total

We go every second home game for the next two seasons. 

davemclaren
38 minutes ago, bighalders said:

They won’t know their capacity until a short time before matches start. Meantime they go bust. Who is it that shouldn’t allow it?

42 minutes ago, bighalders said:

People can think for themselves. 

We all know what we are buying into. 

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, luckydug said:

People can think for themselves. 

We all know what we are buying into. 

This.

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Bitter.

Tribal. Bigoted.

All the good stuff. :jj:

Can't wait till next season.

The siege mentality will be absolutely

unnamed.png

FarmerTweedy
13 hours ago, bighalders said:

Season tickets are being sold for when crowds are allowed back in again. Clubs are selling them now because they need to get money in to cover the bills that don't go away while football is off.  Crowds will be allowed back in at some point, it's just not known yet when that will be.