Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

1 hour ago, McCrae said:

More people die from cancer each day. Covid-19 won’t go away, just like the flu it will continue to kill people. 

We have the NHS capacity in place to handle it going forward.

Still would not want it.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

credit card
13 hours ago, McCrae said:

More people die from cancer each day. Covid-19 won’t go away, just like the flu it will continue to kill people. 

Except you can't catch cancer if someone breathes on you. 

maroonlegions
On 02/05/2020 at 03:20, i8hibsh said:

Why do you think you have the authority to decide who can and can not call Hearts 'their team' tho?

I'm a pretty bad fan right now and have not contributed financially to the club for about a year but I was a GREAT fan for decades and HAVE contributed financially for decades.

I had a ST for years and my name is on the FoH t-shirt. My contributions will come again but they are conditional. Budge and Levein must be nowhere near responsible for any of the money or the day to day running of the club.

I absolutely ****ing despise her and all Levein's legend status with the club is long gone to me.

I am in this camp.

Her handling of Levin was akin to a fecking nanny. Her total stupidity and naivety to take the bait of leading that leagued reconstruction CON was fecking breathtaking. Everyone apart  from her could see that no fecking way did it have any  chance to succeed.  It was a trick to stop her putting all her energies  into going down a legal route that SHE herself endorsed. Now she is trying a second time. Her time is up, she needs to go .  

Edited by maroonlegions

9 hours ago, credit card said:

Covid-19 may  never go away, it will kill people just like the flu does every year.  

The most important thing to do is manage risk and to minimise it. A long term restriction on people’s lives could easily be more harmful than the virus itself. 

David McCaig

Assuming we are in a functioning league next season, I wonder if the club could give an option to register a virtual attendance for each BCD match.

My season ticket obviously comes with a guarantee from Hearts that I will get 18 games, which is all very laudable but doesn’t help  the club in 2021/2022 if I am still owed games.

However, I would happily register a virtual attendance at each home game.  Each virtual attendance utilises one of the 18 games I am guaranteed on my ST.

letsmakesomenoise
14 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Assuming we are in a functioning league next season, I wonder if the club could give an option to register a virtual attendance for each BCD match.

My season ticket obviously comes with a guarantee from Hearts that I will get 18 games, which is all very laudable but doesn’t help  the club in 2021/2022 if I am still owed games.

However, I would happily register a virtual attendance at each home game.  Each virtual attendance utilises one of the 18 games I am guaranteed on my ST.

The ideal situation if actual attendance is impractical, which it will likely be for some time, is that we can watch the game live through some means or other and pay the club for this.  Maybe pay per view, either on a game by game basis or a virtual season ticket.  How that fits in with the Sky deal I don’t know, unless they provide this service through their channels.

David McCaig
28 minutes ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

The ideal situation if actual attendance is impractical, which it will likely be for some time, is that we can watch the game live through some means or other and pay the club for this.  Maybe pay per view, either on a game by game basis or a virtual season ticket.  How that fits in with the Sky deal I don’t know, unless they provide this service through their channels.

I totally agree with that and streaming within UK seems like a no brainer.

Jambos_1874

After quite a bit of thought, I have renewed my season ticket. I could certainly do with spending the money on other things but this football club is of huge importance to me and this is arguably one of the toughest situations it has faced. I feel that I need to do my bit, even if I can't ultimately go to games for some time. Hearts will come through this and the great support that the fans have always shown will make sure that it does.

Carl Weathers
5 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

After quite a bit of thought, I have renewed my season ticket. I could certainly do with spending the money on other things but this football club is of huge importance to me and this is arguably one of the toughest situations it has faced. I feel that I need to do my bit, even if I can't ultimately go to games for some time. Hearts will come through this and the great support that the fans have always shown will make sure that it does.

👏 Great effort.

Just renewed but have low expectations of seeing a game in a real stadium for some time. Now that money is out of my account I feel better🥴 I wouldn’t want to be part of the reason my team can’t survive.

6 hours ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Respect. ❤️

Paint the town maroon

Putting aside my unhappiness for the way the club has been run, I have decided to renew and that’s 2 renewals next week.

Not bought my season ticket just yet.

I’ve actually found myself better off due to lockdown. I’ve saved a good few hunner blabs every month since it started. I’ve been going halfers with a mate on a ticket for a few seasons now, due to having a one year old and a five year old, and wanting to spend the right amount of time with them at weekends. 

I upped my pledge to £51 from £31 at the beginning of the lockdown.

I am going to buy the new strip, and I’ll probably buy another black one so that when I wear the other one out in the gym, I’ll still have one left.

I’m keeping some back for the fighting fund if it gets asked for.

I will buy a full season ticket (no halfers) that I know won’t get used for most games next season, as soon as Budge states we are going to fight on after her resolution is voted down.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I’ve actually found myself better off due to lockdown. I’ve saved a good few hunner blabs every month since it started. I’ve been going halfers with a mate on a ticket for a few seasons now, due to having a one year old and a five year old, and wanting to spend the right amount of time with them at weekends. 

I am going to buy the new strip, and I’ll probably buy another black one so that when I wear the other one out in the gym, I’ll still have one left.

I will buy a season ticket that I know won’t get used for most games next season, as soon as Budge states we are going to fight on after her resolution is voted down.

That’s great but the season ticket money is the main lifeblood of the club.

FarmerTweedy
On 22/05/2020 at 19:04, McCrae said:

Only thanks to the lockdown bringing it under a semblance of control, and with ongoing precautions such as social distancing continuing. Without any of that, before now we'd have been seeing sights like people dying on trolleys in hospital corridors because there wasn't even a bed anywhere for them, never mind an intensive care bed, and that's with the 'Nightingale' temporary hospitals in full use!

1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

That’s great but the season ticket money is the main lifeblood of the club.

Yes, I know. 

FarmerTweedy
On 23/05/2020 at 18:01, McCrae said:

Covid-19 may  never go away, it will kill people just like the flu does every year.  

The most important thing to do is manage risk and to minimise it. A long term restriction on people’s lives could easily be more harmful than the virus itself. 

It kills an awful lot more people than the flu does, and while most of the people it kills are elderly or have significant pre-existing health problems, it also kills a substantial number of people that were perfectly fit and healthy before they got it, which is extremely unusual for the flu.

It's somehow both astounding, and depressingly unsurprising, that some people are so clueless about the nature and seriousness of this virus, despite the amount of freely available and easy to access information on it!

12 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Only thanks to the lockdown bringing it under a semblance of control, and with ongoing precautions such as social distancing continuing. Without any of that, before now we'd have been seeing sights like people dying on trolleys in hospital corridors because there wasn't even a bed anywhere for them, never mind an intensive care bed, and that's with the 'Nightingale' temporary hospitals in full use!

Agreed. Lockdown did its job.

12 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

It kills an awful lot more people than the flu does, and while most of the people it kills are elderly or have significant pre-existing health problems, it also kills a substantial number of people that were perfectly fit and healthy before they got it, which is extremely unusual for the flu.

It's somehow both astounding, and depressingly unsurprising, that some people are so clueless about the nature and seriousness of this virus, despite the amount of freely available and easy to access information on it!

The one thing that has been established is that the virus is not as contagious as first feared. It's a huge relief that essential workers in the likes of Tesco etc have not been widely impacted. It gives hope that we might be able to get back to normal in the not too distant future.

The Real Maroonblood
28 minutes ago, McCrae said:

The one thing that has been established is that the virus is not as contagious as first feared. It's a huge relief that essential workers in the likes of Tesco etc have not been widely impacted. It gives hope that we might be able to get back to normal in the not too distant future.

Positive thinking.

👍

Seymour M Hersh
On 23/05/2020 at 08:25, credit card said:

Don't think you catch CoVid19 like that either. 

16 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I will buy a full season ticket (no halfers) that I know won’t get used for most games next season, as soon as Budge states we are going to fight on after her resolution is voted down.

Well done my friend that is very inspiring post.

coatbridgejambo

3rd kit ordered on saturday 2x ST,'s sorted today.

Just hope we can get to see them boys in maroon this year at some point. 

8 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

3rd kit ordered on saturday 2x ST,'s sorted today.

Just hope we can get to see them boys in maroon this year at some point. 

Any update on numbers sold?

Hectormasson
On 23/05/2020 at 12:13, maroonlegions said:

I am in this camp.

Her handling of Levin was akin to a fecking nanny. Her total stupidity and naivety to take the bait of leading that leagued reconstruction CON was fecking breathtaking. Everyone apart  from her could see that no fecking way did it have any  chance to succeed.  It was a trick to stop her putting all her energies  into going down a legal route that SHE herself endorsed. Now she is trying a second time. Her time is up, she needs to go .  

Most definetly hear hear👏👏👏👏👏👏

Are youz thick? there is no alternative to Ms Budge, she has mucked up no doubt, no option but to give her the chance to fix it.

johnthomas
2 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Are youz thick? there is no alternative to Ms Budge, she has mucked up no doubt, no option but to give her the chance to fix it.

I'm just trying to work out what legal route we were going down before we got expelled from the league(d)

If you’ve been holding off buying but were planning to, it might be an idea to get your season ticket sharpish if the 30% capacity story for the Championship (as per bbc) has any truth in it.

6/7000 seats available.

Edited by Whatever

Tommy Brown
2 hours ago, Whatever said:

If you’ve been holding off buying but were planning to, it might be an idea to get your season ticket sharpish if the 30% capacity story for the Championship (as per bbc) has any truth in it.

6/7000 seats available.

hmm..

I am holding off, I dont really think I will attend too many.

If I can buy one at the general sale, I will.

My intention was to make available for resell when not using it.

Dont want to put out a fan who will use their's.

If I cant get one, FOH will get it in upped monthly DD. 

Bob Loblaw
2 hours ago, Whatever said:

6/7000 seats available.

Even if that's true I doubt it'll be the first 6000 who buy that get access.

You can't put tickets up for renewal with a deadline date and then add a pretty hefty caveat on this late on.

On 24/05/2020 at 09:08, letsmakesomenoise said:

Think this is looking increasingly likely. Even to a degree i.e Some supporters within and some watching PPV. Obviously there would be restrictions on pubs etc showing but I don't know how, practically we can social distance within the stadiums when entering, leaving, going to the bog, getting food etc

Heartsofgold

OK, so how will THAT work?  I have 5 season tickets together with members of my family but from 3 different households.  I just can't see this working at all.  Eventually some people who, like me, have bought platinum main stand tickets are going to get seated in the Gorgie or Roseburn Stands with a much poorer view.

My son wants to move seats but there is no option for this in e-tickets, has anyone managed to do this?

Edited by lou

Stewie Griffin
11 minutes ago, lou said:

My son wants to move seats but there is no option for this in e-tickets, has anyone managed to do this?

just email the ticket office and Lyndsay will sort it out for you. I moved seats before renewing and she was really helpful.

12 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

just email the ticket office and Lyndsay will sort it out for you. I moved seats before renewing and she was really helpful.

Thanks, yeah Lyndsay helped me out when we couldn't access his account, just waiting to hear back about moving, he wants to be with his mates and is refusing to listen that it's extremely doubtful that will be possible next season 😬

TorinoJambo

I despair at the meek acceptance of the utter shite being talked. If shops pubs restaurants etc will be open in the coming phases, I.e. June/July/August, why in god's name can't people attend matches, mostly in the open air. It's as if we've been brainwashed. 

frankblack
3 minutes ago, TorinoJambo said:

I despair at the meek acceptance of the utter shite being talked. If shops pubs restaurants etc will be open in the coming phases, I.e. June/July/August, why in god's name can't people attend matches, mostly in the open air. It's as if we've been brainwashed. 

:cornette:

Clearly someone who needs to do some research on virus transmission and social distancing.

The reality is there most likely won't be football played in Scotland until near the end of the year despite what the associations are saying.

Edited by frankblack

Is the club shop/ticket office closed?

I'd rather pay cash to renew and give money direct to Hearts as I've done since administration rather than the bank taking their charge.

15 minutes ago, Eno said:

I'd rather pay cash to renew and give money direct to Hearts as I've done since administration rather than the bank taking their charge.

Still closed ENO, did mines through ticket master and got on last season’s card

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

Great effort.

How many have other clubs flogged ?

Apparently Hibs approaching 8K

Aberdeen 5k last i read

Psychedelicropcircle
26 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Apparently Hibs approaching 8K

Aberdeen 5k last i read

None of them are still employing craigy boi thou

Hungry hippo
1 hour ago, Eno said:

Fees to pay in cash aren't cheap either so it won't make a big difference.