Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

Jambos_1874

Does anyone know for how long the window for renewing season tickets to retain your specific seat is open for, or is there even one given the circumstances? Couldn't see anything on the website or on etickets.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Does anyone know for how long the window for renewing season tickets to retain your specific seat is open for, or is there even one given the circumstances? Couldn't see anything on the website or on etickets.

5th June iirc. 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, HMFC86 said:

I haven’t renewed yet. Mostly as I think it’s a very real possibility that we won’t get to go to the football until well into 2021. It’s a lot of money to shell out. 

I honestly don’t think clubs should be selling season tickets at the moment. I understand the need for income but at the moment it’s a punt. 

No fans until season after next and we won’t have to worry about relegation or reconstruction, but rather if there are enough clubs left the make a league. 

Id like to see Hearts & football as a whole be open on this. Selling a product they have no clue when it’ll be there or if it all imo is wrong. Perhaps a membership or renewal fee in the interim which could then be deducted from The cost of any season ticket when more is known, that way people are atleast giving in the knowledge they may not get anything in return.

Apologies for the negativity! 

Some of us are happy to renew despite the risks you highlight. Given that I can’t see why it's at all wrong to offer season tickets for sale. Each individual can chose to buy or not. 

24 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

5th June iirc. 

Got a feeling that will almost certainly be extended. 

45 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Some of us are happy to renew despite the risks you highlight. Given that I can’t see why it's at all wrong to offer season tickets for sale. Each individual can chose to buy or not. 

And that’s nice if you have a spare few hundred pound you can spare. Lots won’t be in a position to justify paying money in for something they may never get to use. 

gorgie rd eh11
1 minute ago, HMFC86 said:

And that’s nice if you have a spare few hundred pound you can spare. Lots won’t be in a position to justify paying money in for something they may never get to use. 

That's exactly what he said. If you can and you want to why not? 

If you can't or you don't want to don't.

soonbe110
1 hour ago, HMFC86 said:

I haven’t renewed yet. Mostly as I think it’s a very real possibility that we won’t get to go to the football until well into 2021. It’s a lot of money to shell out. 

I honestly don’t think clubs should be selling season tickets at the moment. I understand the need for income but at the moment it’s a punt. 

No fans until season after next and we won’t have to worry about relegation or reconstruction, but rather if there are enough clubs left the make a league. 

Id like to see Hearts & football as a whole be open on this. Selling a product they have no clue when it’ll be there or if it all imo is wrong. Perhaps a membership or renewal fee in the interim which could then be deducted from The cost of any season ticket when more is known, that way people are atleast giving in the knowledge they may not get anything in return.

Apologies for the negativity! 

They can’t be much more open. Everyone who pays attention to the news knows that it’s anyone’s guess when football with fans attending restarts. Budge has pretty much said the same thing quite openly. Anyone who can’t see that is living in a strange world. Season tickets are on sale and based on my first couple of sentences you make your own mind up.  You don’t come on here explaining why other fans shouldn’t renew just because you don’t want to. Just let folk make up their own minds. In my case it’s either I get to watch games for my money or I’m just really increasing my monthly pledge  by about £37 per month. Whichever of the two it is I’m just helping the Club get through this crisis. It’s each to their own in terms of what they do. 

Fs forgot how defensive folk got on here for daring to disagree with the club. 

I believe it’s morally wrong to sell something that you have no way of knowing if it’ll be available. Not just Hearts but all clubs that are selling. 

Thought there could be some reasoned discussion but folk just down your throat etc. Remember why I stopped logging on. 

gorgie rd eh11
3 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

I believe it’s morally wrong to sell something that you have no way of knowing if it’ll be available. Not just Hearts but all clubs that are selling. 

Thought there could be some reasoned discussion but folk just down your throat etc. Remember why I stopped logging on. 

:rofl:It's pretty simple petal. 

If for any reason you can't or you don't want to don't. 

People that do buy understand the risk and are willing to take it. 👍

35 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

No money coming in means eventually no club. When the season starts won't be a problem then. 

59 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Not morally wrong trying to save a viable business in very difficult times. 

Edited by dode41

King Of The Cat Cafe

The one thing we are certain of is there is so much uncertainty.

If a new season does commence in September, the chances are other factors will come into play.

Take travel, for example.  For those of us who fly into Edinburgh for home games, judging by the talk in some newspaper, we will have to be at the airport four hours before the flight for health testing. 

That is a bummer for the inbound flight (but manageable), but getting home could be a nightmare.

Even reducing that to three hours, I would have to be at EDI by 6.30pm to get the flight home - which is manageable.  But what about the people who have earlier flights?  Some will have to leave Tynecastle at half time.

Then there is the additional cost of flying - perhaps 50 per cent greater.

(And - for me - all that is predicated on not having to go into a fortnight's quarantine for flying into the UK from an overseas country!  😀)

From what is being suggested at the moment  2020/21 season looks like a washout for me.

I'm just hoping for some better clarity over the next five weeks.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, HMFC86 said:

You seem to be getting quite defensive with people disagreeing with you. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You seem to be getting quite defensive with people disagreeing with you. 

Could it be a reference to his username with a nod to 86 I wonder 🤔. The interlopers are obsessed with us and easy to spot. Always happens when they’re in our shadow I guess. 

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

I'm slightly concerned about my job (all my clients are oil and gas) so not going to fork out for season tickets just yet but I have just added a tenner a month on to FOH donation. 

For the wee team interlopers on here, Hearts supporters will always ensure there is a Hearts, even if only to ensure our dominance continues. £10m and counting ya banjo plucking spoon burners.

Well said, BB.

They prattle on and "laugh" at the fact we keep handing our money over to FoH yet they've been farting against thunder for years in a pitiful attempt to emulate what we've done.

Slavering windae lickers.

It is like buying a new car but the showroom says they can't even give a timeframe for you being able to get in it and actually we may end up having to give you a bicycle for your money instead so tough shit.  What a ****ing disaster of a club we have become under that woman.

3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Could it be a reference to his username with a nod to 86 I wonder 🤔. The interlopers are obsessed with us and easy to spot. Always happens when they’re in our shadow I guess. 

I don't come on here as much nowadays but **** me it is more and more like pie and bovril everyday. I'm seeing users with Dundee United profile pics, Aberdeen ones, we have Killie fans and I guess about 500 signed up Hibees

:facepalm:

I even remember not long ago a thread titled "Come on you Reds" on a matchday v Aberdeen.

It is almost as if Budge is running JKB now.

Edited by i8hibsh

Jambo-Fox
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I don't come on here as much nowadays but **** me it is more and more like pie and bovril everyday. I'm seeing users with Dundee United profile pics, Aberdeen ones, we have Killie fans and I guess about 500 signed up Hibees

I even remember not long ago a thread titled "Come on you Reds" on a matchday v Aberdeen.

It is almost as if Budge is running JKB now.

You renewing then?

9 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

You renewing then?

Our club will not see a penny of my hard earned until that woman and her cronies get to ****.

sandylejambo
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Our club will not see a penny of my hard earned until that woman and her cronies get to ****.

It's not our club (yours) if your not supporting it, at this time its ours (not including you), some of us are, or are going to, support the club, your not. I'm part owner of Hearts, I'd like them to be here next season and beyond.

3 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

It's not our club (yours) if your not supporting it, at this time its ours (not including you), some of us are, or are going to, support the club, your not. I'm part owner of Hearts, I'd like them to be here next season and beyond.

Why do you think you have the authority to decide who can and can not call Hearts 'their team' tho?

I'm a pretty bad fan right now and have not contributed financially to the club for about a year but I was a GREAT fan for decades and HAVE contributed financially for decades.

I had a ST for years and my name is on the FoH t-shirt. My contributions will come again but they are conditional. Budge and Levein must be nowhere near responsible for any of the money or the day to day running of the club.

I absolutely ****ing despise her and all Levein's legend status with the club is long gone to me.

sandylejambo
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Why do you think you have the authority to decide who can and can not call Hearts 'their team' tho?

I'm a pretty bad fan right now and have not contributed financially to the club for about a year but I was a GREAT fan for decades and HAVE contributed financially for decades.

I had a ST for years and my name is on the FoH t-shirt. My contributions will come again but they are conditional. Budge and Levein must be nowhere near responsible for any of the money or the day to day running of the club.

I absolutely ****ing despise her and all Levein's legend status with the club is long gone to me.

Because like you I'm an argumentative arse, but I don't write things down as often as you, because I have other things in my life that I like to indulge in. I won't read the reply that I know you'll put on for a while because I'm going to sleep now, to dream about the club I support, don't you wish you could do that too?

This whole 'you are not contributing to the club right now so you're not a fan' chat is just rudiculous.  Do you think some wee glory hunter from Taiwan or Singapore who buy a Man Utd top and subscribe to MUTV means they can call Man U 'their club'? My heart, locality and blood are my criteria.

Just now, sandylejambo said:

Because like you I'm an argumentative arse, but I don't write things down as often as you, because I have other things in my life that I like to indulge in. I won't read the reply that I know you'll put on for a while because I'm going to sleep now, to dream about the club I support, don't you wish you could do that too?

I am filling my days right now with endless Hearts You Tube videos of old and lots of Whisky and Tennents lager.

Night Sir.

been here before
7 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

They can’t be much more open. Everyone who pays attention to the news knows that it’s anyone’s guess when football with fans attending restarts. Budge has pretty much said the same thing quite openly. Anyone who can’t see that is living in a strange world. Season tickets are on sale and based on my first couple of sentences you make your own mind up.  You don’t come on here explaining why other fans shouldn’t renew just because you don’t want to. Just let folk make up their own minds. In my case it’s either I get to watch games for my money or I’m just really increasing my monthly pledge  by about £37 per month. Whichever of the two it is I’m just helping the Club get through this crisis. It’s each to their own in terms of what they do. 

He shouldnt come on here explainimg why he's not renewing but you can spout forth to all and sundry why you are?

Zen Jambo

Don’t know if posted already, but I see Bradford City have put a hold in season ticket sales as they can’t see games being played in front of crowds till 2021. 

1971fozzy

The likelihood is we aren’t seeing football In our seats until a vaccine is found , so I’ve renewed fully accepting this might be the case. It was either that or upping my FOH but thought best the club got the money now.

some getting quite agitated about this, but it’s simple. If you can afford it then renew as it is important for the clubs finances , if you can’t then it’s perfectly understandable that you don’t. It’s difficult  times at the moment for many.

stay safe folks

13 hours ago, ramrod said:

Got a feeling that will almost certainly be extended. 

I think it will be given the finance option still isn’t available as far as I know? 

7 hours ago, Zen Jambo said:

Don’t know if posted already, but I see Bradford City have put a hold in season ticket sales as they can’t see games being played in front of crowds till 2021. 

Not far away now. 

EH23-Jambo
On 01/05/2020 at 22:12, HMFC86 said:

If anyone buys a season ticket just now It'll be available to be used eventually. Even if it's August 2021 I'll be getting a season worth of games out of the season ticket I bought. Only if club goes bust will it not be able to be used. 

I do appreciate other various reasons why folk can't / won't buy (money / Levein etc.) but we'll get around 18 games out it at some point. 

Edited by EH23-Jambo

Lone Striker
12 hours ago, EH23-Jambo said:

If anyone buys a season ticket just now It'll be available to be used eventually. Even if it's August 2021 I'll be getting a season worth of games out of the season ticket I bought. Only if club goes bust will it not be able to be used. 

I do appreciate other various reasons why folk can't / won't buy (money / Levein etc.) but we'll get around 18 games out it at some point. 

100%  how I see it too. 👍

Hearts need money NOW to survive.   It really is that simple.  Much as we owe Bryan Jackson a huge emotional debt for what he did 6-7 years ago, I'd rather we didn't need to engage him again.

47 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

100%  how I see it too. 👍

Hearts need money NOW to survive.   It really is that simple.  Much as we owe Bryan Jackson a huge emotional debt for what he did 6-7 years ago, I'd rather we didn't need to engage him again.

Lots of clubs will be needing him soon. 

On 01/05/2020 at 21:05, davemclaren said:

Exactly !

I can't understand why people who do not wish to purchase a ST think they are entitled to stop others from buying.

People aren't stupid they know what's happening. Hibs have sold over 5K STs 

Aberdeen have sold about 4k STs. 

Maybe they just want to help their clubs through this crisis.

Football fans actually wanting to support their team ,whoda thunk it☺ 

I’d like to believe we have sold at least 5,000 Season Tickets by the deadline. Will Ann Budge announce the number sold or will it be kept secret.

Horatio Caine
17 hours ago, luckydug said:

Exactly !

I can't understand why people who do not wish to purchase a ST think they are entitled to stop others from buying.

😁👍

17 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I’d like to believe we have sold at least 5,000 Season Tickets by the deadline. Will Ann Budge announce the number sold or will it be kept secret.

Secret.  She doesn't do bad news.  Our current financial position is a secret.  In fairness, that seems to apply to all clubs.

highlandjambo3

You see this bit “we’ll support you evermore”..... that’s where I am, everyone else can pap shit at the 🌓 moon 

been here before
18 hours ago, luckydug said:

Exactly !

Theres a few folk saying they womt renew for whatever reason, some saying they dont think STs should be on sale, some holding off until certain points have been addressed but no-one ar all saying they should be entitled to stop others from buying.

You've just made that up.

GorgieRules22

I’m just waiting on the finance option to renew our three. I can imagine there’s a good number also in this position.

henryheart
On 01/05/2020 at 22:12, HMFC86 said:

Spot on.

12 minutes ago, been here before said:

Theres a few folk saying they womt renew for whatever reason, some saying they dont think STs should be on sale, some holding off until certain points have been addressed but no-one ar all saying they should be entitled to stop others from buying.

You've just made that up.

You buying yours then.? 

been here before
4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You buying yours then.? 

Might, might not.

Does that have much to do with you making stuff up then?

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Might, might not.

Does that have much to do with you making stuff up then?

😴

I agree Sandy don't renew for any reason apart from you cannot afford it then it ain't your club, and if we go bust you will have played a part in it.

I don't expect to see a game at Tynecastle this year.

Bazzas right boot

Me and my mate are renewing. 

Was thinking of going in the huff with the SFA, but then what else to do on a Saturday?

Just a matter of when, I want to move seats. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Common sense will prevail.

Common sense lost the battle and war years ago. 

Common sense is like the roman empire. 

East Lothian Jambo
51 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Spot on.

I think it is spot on. Football clubs appear to see themselves as a special case 

I suspect our ST sales aren't particularly good. There will be an upturn in the last few weeks before deadline.  Although extension of deadline seems inevitable 

Probably a good number of people having a wrestle with their conscience right now. Thoroughly pissed off at how the club has been run but will probably renew in the end 

Edited by East Lothian Jambo

iwasthere1954
On 02/05/2020 at 02:56, i8hibsh said:

Don't hurry back. Remember to close the door behind you.