Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

Jamstomorrow

I sent an email this morning wishing to change my season ticket seat in the main stand.  It was done and dusted very quickly.  Thanks to Mark for his assistance in this matter.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jack Torrance
12 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I sent an email this morning wishing to change my season ticket seat in the main stand.  It was done and dusted very quickly.  Thanks to Mark for his assistance in this matter.

Nice to hear they're not doing it on a first come first served basis. My email has been with them for a while now and I had confirmation it was in the folder for contacting about moves. Chased today and still heard nothing.

On 11/08/2020 at 19:05, jamboman9 said:

Methamphetamine prices were inflated due to lockdown.

how do you know???!!! 

10 hours ago, Beast Boy said:

Yeah, we had a quite nice historical relationship with Raith Rovers over the decades for one reason or another - McCraes Battalion, Tommy Walker amongst other things.. Bill Clark has ruined that now. A very stupid man to make an enemy of a much larger club who could be in a position to inflict damage upon his own club in the very near future. All for what? An undeserved SPFL1 title. 

Yes and they always have representatives at Contalmaison each year. When I was there in 2016, Dunfermline and Raith both had board members and fans there. Jim Leishman was at his best and there was great banter flying about between him and Robbo.😄

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes and they always have representatives at Contalmaison each year. When I was there in 2016, Dunfermline and Raith both had board members and fans there. Jim Leishman was at his best and there was great banter flying about between him and Robbo.😄

I’ve always had a soft spot for Raith Rovers dating back to the mid/late nineties and their games v Celtic and Bayern. Couldn’t care less about them after this now. Even Dunfermline, I felt a bit of sympathy for them being cast adrift in the lower leagues for so long, and losing supporters. Historically one of our bigger clubs, and the smaller top division has seen them locked out the top flight for a long time. Again though, no ****s to give anymore.

9 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

🤫 Let you know when I come down man.

Another knobhead assuming my gender 

11 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

🤫 Let you know when I come down man.

2 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Just chill, babe ... 🤭

20200812_192335.jpg

John Findlay
12 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Why let people assume. Just tell them straight out.

11 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I’ve always had a soft spot for Raith Rovers dating back to the mid/late nineties and their games v Celtic and Bayern. Couldn’t care less about them after this now. Even Dunfermline, I felt a bit of sympathy for them being cast adrift in the lower leagues for so long, and losing supporters. Historically one of our bigger clubs, and the smaller top division has seen them locked out the top flight for a long time. Again though, no ****s to give anymore.

Many apologies for repeating myself, but please know this Beast Boy; There truly IS  'A Song for Every Occasion'. 😆

Just now, Wee Mikey said:

Many apologies for repeating myself, but please know this Beast Boy; There truly IS  'A Song for Every Occasion'. 😆

:rofl:

12 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Easy cherub...it's all about genderless these days so they tell me.😳

44 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yup, the good guys attend. There are certain times when football clubs can come together and forget trivial things. Here are a few photos from a recent trip ...

20200812_195815.jpg

20200812_195847.jpg

20200812_195951.jpg

20200812_200023.jpg

37 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

That's one of the things I feel most let down by in the whole sorry episode, you expect underhand behaviour from the OF and even Hibs the way they have to pander to their fanbase but I always kind of felt like it was the OF with the SPFL/SFA in their pocket against the everyone else. Now it just feels a bit empty, I really don't care who's playing who or who wins. If Hearts aren't involved I'm not watching or even looking up the results, couldn't tell you what the league table looks like. 

1 minute ago, Anything2 said:

That's one of the things I feel most let down by in the whole sorry episode, you expect underhand behaviour from the OF and even Hibs the way they have to pander to their fanbase but I always kind of felt like it was the OF with the SPFL/SFA in their pocket against the everyone else. Now it just feels a bit empty, I really don't care who's playing who or who wins. If Hearts aren't involved I'm not watching or even looking up the results, couldn't tell you what the league table looks like. 

Feel the same, actually. 

48 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Yup, the good guys attend. There are certain times when football clubs can come together and forget trivial things. Here are a few photos from a recent trip ...

20200812_195815.jpg

20200812_195847.jpg

20200812_195951.jpg

20200812_200023.jpg

Yes, you're right Mikey. It's a very poignant trip. We also saw the Clapton Orient memorial and went over into Belgium to see the site of the Christmas Truce game. Thanks for sharing the photos

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, Anything2 said:

I haven't watched or listened to a single minute of Scottish football since it resumed.

It's not a protest or boycott just a lack of interest in the corrupt sham. Only Hearts. 

4 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I haven't watched or listened to a single minute of Scottish football since it resumed.

It's not a protest or boycott just a lack of interest in the corrupt sham. Only Hearts. 

Agree 100 percent.

16 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Me neither. Just don’t have any interest.

Clerry Jambo
12 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Me neither. Just don’t have any interest.

Yip haven’t seen any highlights or goals totally disinterested 

13 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Might start watching a couple of weeks before our Cup tie. See what we are up against. Might not. 

Independence
53 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Nor me. Absolutely no interest!

9 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

8 hours ago, Independence said:

Nor me. Absolutely no interest!

Yous haven't missed much lads. Seen bits and bobs including the hibs games the other night until they scored. It's been very poor stuff.

Jack Torrance

Anybody know the seat numbering layout for section Q?

I think it it starts from seat number 1 next to section PR on the right as you look from the pitch. Anyone know what the last seat number is next to section P? Im just trying to get an idea for a seat move.

Thanks

fabienleclerq
58 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Ticket office and club store open today. 

Is the ticket office only open for seat moves? 

12 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

I think it it starts from seat number 1 next to section PR on the right as you look from the pitch. Anyone know what the last seat number is next to section P? Im just trying to get an idea for a seat move.

Thanks

You are correct.

Seat 28 is last in the row at stairway.

Source Section Q ST holder!

20 hours ago, PapaShango said:

I don't think a concession does but maybe U12 needs to have an adult present. Different to back in the day when I had one, get one for the School End and just go yourself, no adult supervision needed back then! 

Thanks mate, our first son is due any day now and i quite like the idea of him being a lifelong season ticket holder even though he won't be going anytime soon given the current climate and also that we live in Cheltenham.

I'll offer the ticket back to the club or for free to anyone looking to take an under 12 👍

Jack Torrance
9 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

You are correct.

Seat 28 is last in the row at stairway.

Source Section Q ST holder!

Nice one thanks. I was trying to count from the website picture but my eyes aren't getting any better. Planning a move from the top row of section T to the top of Q. Should be a decent spot about 20 seats along.

1 minute ago, Jack Torrance said:

Nice one thanks. I was trying to count from the website picture but my eyes aren't getting any better. Planning a move from the top row of section T to the top of Q. Should be a decent spot about 20 seats along.

You must be fit to want a seat at the top.

I'm 2/3rd up & I dread the climb every match:lol:. I've discovered a nice wee plan to hide my lack of fitness by chatting to someone I know 1/2 way up to catch my breathe!!

On the upsides, great view of the game & since the stewards have decided to open the doors at the top post match, results in a slightly quicker exit from the stadium. 

Jack Torrance
3 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

You must be fit to want a seat at the top.

I'm 2/3rd up & I dread the climb every match:lol:. I've discovered a nice wee plan to hide my lack of fitness by chatting to someone I know 1/2 way up to catch my breathe!!

On the upsides, great view of the game & since the stewards have decided to open the doors at the top post match, results in a slightly quicker exit from the stadium. 

I wondered if they'd use the top doors. Bonus. Yeah the walk up helps the step count. I prefer the back row as you sometimes get some added storage space for pies at the back of your seat and less risk of Covid spray from behind.

2 hours ago, Ramagio87 said:

Thanks mate, our first son is due any day now and i quite like the idea of him being a lifelong season ticket holder even though he won't be going anytime soon given the current climate and also that we live in Cheltenham.

I'll offer the ticket back to the club or for free to anyone looking to take an under 12 👍

Well done. HHGH

Does anyone know when available seats will be displayed on line?  

Whilst I’m not desperate to move seats, one nearer the aisle would be my preference. I’m not inclined to bother the ticket office asking them to send me screen shots of available seats. I’d rather just pick one and then ask to move to it!

And will I be able to move seats next week or later?

Jack Torrance
2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Does anyone know when available seats will be displayed on line?  

Whilst I’m not desperate to move seats, one nearer the aisle would be my preference. I’m not inclined to bother the ticket office asking them to send me screen shots of available seats. I’d rather just pick one and then ask to move to it!

And will I be able to move seats next week or later?

You can move now but public sale starts Saturday. No idea if they'll put the interactive map up for that. I'd contact them tomorrow or other seats might get taken in the public sale. They'll be happy to take time to explain options.

2 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

You can move now but public sale starts Saturday. No idea if they'll put the interactive map up for that. I'd contact them tomorrow or other seats might get taken in the public sale. They'll be happy to take time to explain options.

Thanks Jack

Over 10,500 season tickets sales???

We will need to give the money back for sporting integrity or it will give us an advantage over other Championship sides!

12 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

We will need to give the money back for sporting integrity or it will give us an advantage over other Championship sides!

Don't joke about it the Scottish football mafia are probably working on another cunning plan.

Would be good if we got another 2k sold in the general sales. Make no mistake the season ticket money will be most welcome at the moment. 

Clerry Jambo
11 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Would be good if we got another 2k sold in the general sales. Make no mistake the season ticket money will be most welcome at the moment. 

These idiots are fuelling our sales, which is the only good thing to come out of this shambles

Fxxx the SPFL
On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 12:34, Jack Torrance said:

Thanks

NO RIFF RAFF IN SECTION Q PLEASE ENOUGH HERE ALREADY WITH JONNOTHEJAMBO :whistling:

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

These idiots are fuelling our sales, which is the only good thing to come out of this shambles

The more the so called authorities and two bit chairmen of fellow clubs wind us up the more we sell. It will let us put together a team that will make a lot of clubs really suffer at our hands and the players will surely be motivated to go out and do the business knowing how much it means to all of us.

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The more the so called authorities and two bit chairmen of fellow clubs wind us up the more we sell. It will let us put together a team that will make a lot of clubs really suffer at our hands and the players will surely be motivated to go out and do the business knowing how much it means to all of us.

I don’t expect motivation to be an issue next season

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Weesht man, don’t give them ideas, they know full well what they can get away with, barstuds tae a man.

3 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

SPFL to cap season ticket sales in next season's championship to 500...........

John Findlay
On 13/08/2020 at 12:56, Ramagio87 said:

Superb gesture 👏👏