Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

Rocky jamboa

10,500 is phenomenal, based on the price, fewer games, being in the championship and no guarantee you'll get to physically watch all the games. I didn't think we'd sell as many. šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pasquale for King

Absolutely amazing sales and a while to go yet. Not sure how my nephew and I will move seats online but Iā€™m sure it can be done.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Lone Striker
9 minutes ago, Barack said:

10.5k in a global pandemic, crowds nowhere near games in full capacity forĀ months, andĀ going on last season's form. And that's disappointing?

Ā 

Genuinely lost for words there.

Well put, Mr President.Ā  Absolutely astonishing financial support from Hearts supporters in the circumstances.Ā  Glad to be part of it - Ā a real GIRFUY to the Scottish football mafia.Ā  Ā NowĀ we needĀ Robbie & co to get a motivated and hungry squadĀ on the pitch.Ā Ā 

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

So what number did you think would not be disappointing then? Taking everything into consideration?

Taking everything into consideration,Ā especially what the authorities and other clubs did to Hearts Iā€™d have hoped to match 19/20 sales as a minimum.

26 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Says it all, really:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ‘šŸ˜šŸ‘

3 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Ā 

Ā 

That's tremendous. Honestly didn't think we'd get nearly that

Ā 

Ours renewed this morning - at least I've sent the money to my mate........God knows where we're sitting as we were Roseburn last few years. Extra money for the clubĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Safe toĀ say your own lounge!

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Whilst thousands of people are on less, or no money from the last 4 months?

Ā 

Good you can afford it. But with respect, you're demented if you have expected Hearts to equal that total with all that's going on, and people to stump up the arse end of Ā£350 on average at the drop of a hat. While they still don't know if they're employed in a few weeks time.

Ā 

I'm hoping you're drinking quite honestly.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for your comments - yourĀ personal onesĀ are not only uncalled for but are wrong!

Ā 

Are you able to explainĀ the increase in contributions to the FOH vs your comments regarding your perception on finances of the general population?

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Some people could make one off payments to FOH, some could increase their DD. I was lucky, in that I could do both.

Ā 

The initial surge I'd imagine, was due to the perceived lack of fairness and anger. Those who could, did. The finances of every Hearts fan or member of the public I can't attest to. Other than general news. No more than you could argue the other way. You've said it was disappointing. Aberdeen have sold 8200-ish. Plus 150k from their stand free initiative matched by the board. Their recent troubles compared to ours? Hardly great. But its perhaps what those up there can manage. Aberdeen's sectors have been hid hard.

Ā 

They've had a surge to help their club reduce a Ā£10 million gap to Ā£4million. As they felt in their circumstances, if permissable, they could contribute.

Ā 

Folk who've been on sod all money, have had to make a choice. Some who have,Ā still have bought ST'SĀ and more power to them. You've dismissed the point at large no matter what you're trying to say.Ā That is,Ā your expectations of Hearts fans having givenĀ everything they can,Ā somehow their effort was "dissapointing."

Ā 

Your expectations are ludicrous quite frankly, and the amount is incredible given all that's gone before and still to come.

Ā 

Hard to decipher.

Advice:- calm down, stop getting emotional,Ā stop being angry, and show some respect to fellow Hearts supporters!

AlphonseCapone
17 minutes ago, Barack said:

Some people could make one off payments to FOH, some could increase their DD. I was lucky, in that I could do both.

Ā 

The initial surge I'd imagine, was due to the perceived lack of fairness and anger. Those who could, did. The finances of every Hearts fan or member of the public I can't attest to. Other than general news. No more than you could argue the other way. You've said it was disappointing. Aberdeen have sold 8200-ish. Plus 150k from their stand free initiative matched by the board. Their recent troubles compared to ours? Hardly great. But its perhaps what those up there can manage. Aberdeen's sectors have been hitĀ hard.

Ā 

They've had a surge to help their club reduce a Ā£10 million gap to Ā£4million. As they felt in their circumstances, if permissable, they could contribute.

Ā 

Folk who've been on sod all money, have had to make a choice. Some who have,Ā still have bought ST'SĀ and more power to them. You've dismissed the point at large no matter what you're trying to say.Ā That is,Ā your expectations of Hearts fans having givenĀ everything they can,Ā somehow their effort was "dissapointing."

Ā 

Your expectations are ludicrous quite frankly, and the amount is incredible given all that's gone before and still to come.

Ā 

Ā 

Well said. Anyone finding anything negative about 10.5k renewals at this moment in history can quite frankly pull their head out their arses, have a look at the reality for millions in this country and then **** off.Ā 

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Great sales!! More than I thought we would get thatā€™s for sure.

Nah !Ā 

It's disappointing šŸ˜†

Ā 

Independence
4 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Taking everything into consideration,Ā especially what the authorities and other clubs did to Hearts Iā€™d have hoped to match 19/20 sales as a minimum.

This comment has to be a wind-up? Everyone has their own opinions but if this is not a 'wind-up', it is an extraordinary attack on those Hearts fans who have not renewed! Instead of attacking those fans who probably couldn't because of the lack of earnings due to COVID 19 (hospitality etc.), the uncertainty to fans wages because of COVID 19 and/or the knowledge that fans might not be able to even get into Tynecastle at all this season (For what its worth, I dont think fans will be back in stadiums this season), you should be praising the huge amount of fans who have gone beyond and above to support the club during tases hard times by increasing FoH pledges, selling 10,500 ST and paying other amounts such as the food (restaurant)/shop merchandise etc. Compared to other clubs, taking everything into consideration, we have done incredibly well.Ā 

Georgecowie
6 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

For me a bit slightly disappointing andĀ less than hoped for! Too many not renewed! Ā But perhaps understandable that some have challenging circumstances and others actually only pay to watch some matches!Ā 
Ā 

The world is weird at present, Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™ll ever be in Scotland ever again but ....... Iā€™ve got my season ticket so hopefully if I ever cross the border I know it will be for only one reason andĀ Iā€™ll be on my way to Tynecastle!

I suppose if you've witnessed Leicester City win the Premiership there is a danger everything else may lose it's sheen. 10.5 and counting is a great effort.Ā 

3 hours ago, Independence said:

Compared to other clubs, taking everything into consideration, we have done incredibly well.Ā 

Iā€™m not that surprised because Hearts are Edinburgh and our support reflects that.

3 hours ago, Independence said:

This comment has to be a wind-up? Everyone has their own opinions but if this is not a 'wind-up', it is an extraordinary attack on those Hearts fans who have not renewed! Instead of attacking those fans who probably couldn't because of the lack of earnings due to COVID 19 (hospitality etc.), the uncertainty to fans wages because of COVID 19 and/or the knowledge that fans might not be able to even get into Tynecastle at all this season (For what its worth, I dont think fans will be back in stadiums this season), you should be praising the huge amount of fans who have gone beyond and above to support the club during tases hard times by increasing FoH pledges, selling 10,500 ST and paying other amounts such as the food (restaurant)/shop merchandise etc. Compared to other clubs, taking everything into consideration, we have done incredibly well.Ā 

You make a lot of good points but missed the original point!

3 hours ago, Georgecowie said:

I suppose if you've witnessed Leicester City win the Premiership there is a danger everything else may lose it's sheen. 10.5 and counting is a great effort.Ā 

It is a great effort so far ....

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, Barack said:

Ā 

The initial surge I'd imagine, was due to the perceived lack of fairness and anger. Those who could, did. The finances of every Hearts fan or member of the public I can't attest to. Other than general news. No more than you could argue the other way. You've said it was disappointing. Aberdeen have sold 8200-ish. Plus 150k from their stand free initiative matched by the board. Their recent troubles compared to ours? Hardly great. But its perhaps what those up there can manage. Aberdeen's sectors have been hitĀ hard.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

:greatpost:

10 hours ago, Barack said:

10.5k in a global pandemic, crowds nowhere near games in full capacity forĀ months, andĀ going on last season's form. And that's disappointing?

Ā 

Genuinely lost for words there.

Yep , that post was a new low for this place. Beyond embarrassing.

Leveins Battalion

Ā 

These sales should not really come as a surprise,this is a support who bought shares inĀ  a club that were worthless,a support who hand over Ā£150,000 a month.A support that is the envy of every other club outside of Glasgow and the reason why they beat our club with every stick they could,tin pot chairmen,loud mouth pundits,they all know the truth.The truth is that Hearts are only an astute managerial appointment and a couple of inspired signings from leaving the rest of their pishy wee blood sucking clubs behind.Maybe even our Robbie is that man!

Ā 

Whilst the likes of Aberdeen and Hibs fans are bathing in a bubble bath of frothy comfort in our current state, theĀ cycle of provincial clubs in Scotland will come back to bite them in the arse like the T Rex in Jurassic Park.

Ā 

No new stadium for the sheep,McInnes era in its sunset period.Where to start with Hibs,don't let these keyboard fighting smack loving junkie fantisists delude you into their false sense of Hipster Modern Football.A club that has sold out,sold the crown jewels.It will end in disaster.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

20 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Ā 

These sales should not really come as a surprise,this is a support who bought shares inĀ  a club that were worthless,a support who hand over Ā£150,000 a month.A support that is the envy of every other club outside of Glasgow and the reason why they beat our club with every stick they could,tin pot chairmen,loud mouth pundits,they all know the truth.The truth is that Hearts are only an astute managerial appointment and a couple of inspired signings from leaving the rest of their pishy wee blood sucking clubs behind.Maybe even our Robbie is that man!

Ā 

Whilst the likes of Aberdeen and Hibs fans are bathing in a bubble bath of frothy comfort in our current state, theĀ cycle of provincial clubs in Scotland will come back to bite them in the arse like the T Rex in Jurassic Park.

Ā 

No new stadium for the sheep,McInnes era in its sunset period.Where to start with Hibs,don't let these keyboard fighting smack loving junkie fantisists delude you into their false sense of Hipster Modern Football.A club that has sold out,sold the crown jewels.It will end in disaster.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Read my mind. Absolutely spot on.

I think it's fair to point out that Jambo Fox is based in Leicester and possibly trying to apply EPL standards to Scottish football.Ā 

If Hearts were somehow to be in the EPL and only sold 10k STs then indeed it would be a poor effort.Ā 

By Scottish (non OF) standards it is a tremendous achievement considering the circumstances of a shortened season and lower league football.Ā 

We are not finished either and on track to outsell our Premier League neighbours.

Only ā¤ļø.Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Great effort. How many did we sell last season was it 13,500?

Ā 

A bit less last season I think.

Ā 

But probably close, maybe a few hundred less only.

10 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Anyone remember how many STs we sold last time weĀ were down?

I think there was a different mindset when we were last down and don't think the two can be compared. I can't remember the figure off the top of my head but would probably be between 12-13k.Ā 

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

I think there was a different mindset when we were last down and don't think the two can be compared. I can't remember the figure off the top of my head but would probably be between 12-13k.Ā 

Ā 

Definitely. That was on my mind. Last time we knew we had games against The Rangers and The Hubs, so that would have encouraged purchases.

Ā 

But to get to 10,500 so far is doing incredibly well.

13 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Ā 

Definitely. That was on my mind. Last time we knew we had games against The Rangers and The Hubs, so that would have encouraged purchases.

Ā 

But to get to 10,500 so far is doing incredibly well.

More than I expected, however we shouldn't be surprised by the Hearts fans digging deep again.Ā 

2 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

I'll be honest, I'm surprised we even reached 9000. To surpass 10,500 is extraordinary.Ā 

Superb support.Ā 

Ā 

I must admit, I didn't expect these figures considering all the circumstances.

Ā 

Superb from Hearts fans once again.

So allowing for another 2000 which hopefully will be bought in the General Sale takes it to 12500;Ā  plus walkups , gotta be looking at 15000 when crowds are allowed back, that is superb in my opinion. HHGH Only Hearts.Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Raith Rovers have sold...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ā 

Ā 

Be more than Hamilton and livi I'd think...Ā 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ā 

Be more than Hamilton and livi I'd think...Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Well aye...cos Hamilton aren't selling them.

Ā šŸ˜‹

Just now, neilnunb said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā šŸ˜‹

I remember reading that. Very strange. Maybe letting rangers and Celtic have the entire ground when they visit.Ā 

David McCaig
45 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

So allowing for another 2000 which hopefully will be bought in the General Sale takes it to 12500;Ā  plus walkups , gotta be looking at 15000 when crowds are allowed back, that is superb in my opinion. HHGH Only Hearts.Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Which is equivalent to about 20k STs when you factor in money from FoH!!

10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I remember reading that. Very strange. Maybe letting rangers and Celtic have the entire ground when they visit.Ā 

What an absolute embarrassment.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā šŸ˜‹

Ā 

Forgot about that, be more than livi and Hamilton combined.Ā 

Ā 

Scottish professional football league, eh?Ā 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ā 

Forgot about that, be more than livi and Hamilton combined.Ā 

Ā 

Scottish professional football league, eh?Ā 

The ā€œPremiershipā€, no less... šŸ‘‘Ā 

Ā 

:face****ingpalm:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

What an absolute embarrassment.

Ā 

Clubs not selling St and others allowing celtic shops to open at their stadium.Ā 

A team up to win 12 trophies in a row.Ā 

Ā 

Everything is OK tho.Ā 

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ā 

Clubs not selling St and others allowing celtic shops to open at their stadium.Ā 

Ā 

Everything is OK tho.Ā 

Itā€™s just embarrassing as ****. Whatā€™s worse, is that the the governing bodies and media think itā€™s the answer.Ā 

The Real Maroonblood
43 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ā 

Ā 

Everything is OK tho.Ā 

What stadiums are having Celtic shops?

33 minutes ago, poultry said:

St midden did it a few years back.

An utter shambles that but no surprise it was St Mirren. Scottish football is so backward. These clubs based in and around Glasgow probably support Rangers or Celtic on top of their own team. The only other proper team through that way is Partick Thistle.Ā 

Just now, PapaShango said:

An utter shambles that but no surprise it was St Mirren. Scottish football is so backward. These clubs based in and around Glasgow probably support Rangers or Celtic on top of their own team. The only other proper team through that way is Partick Thistle.Ā 

Correct on all counts.

John Findlay
30 minutes ago, poultry said:

Correct on all counts.

Queens Park are a proper and oldest 1867, Glasgow team.

3 hours ago, poultry said:

St midden did it a few years back.

WTF? Why would a club in the SPL stock and sell a rival clubs shirts?Ā