Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

davemclaren
22 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

yeah but as a potential new buyer living in England id like clarity.

Best ask the club. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, scuj1 said:

Are they giving an option to pay for a season ticket for the 13 games?

No. 

kingantti1874
49 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

yeah but as a potential new buyer living in England id like clarity.

No argument from me. Would just like club to offer opportunity or opt out. 

4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

No. 

I usually take the finance option which I believe isn't entirely beneficial for the club as they don't see the funds until a later date but if they sold it as 13 I'd probably pay upfront.

Doesn't make a lot of business sense!

Bazzas right boot
On 02/08/2020 at 13:41, TheOak88 said:

A raffle?

On 02/08/2020 at 13:47, bigdavemaddog said:

what happens to the people who miss out? pro-rata refund? credit towards next season ticket/club merchandise?

No, if you win you get to stay at home and avoid the game😂

The losers.Need to go and watch us. 

16 minutes ago, scuj1 said:

I usually take the finance option which I believe isn't entirely beneficial for the club as they don't see the funds until a later date but if they sold it as 13 I'd probably pay upfront.

Doesn't make a lot of business sense!

I was going to do thr finance option but it never even seemed to work on the website so just paid in full.

I think finance can still be goodnfor thr club. Keeps a steady flow of income through the year.

18 hours ago, bigdavemaddog said:

just for clarity (it may be me been thick) but does the 18 game pledge apply to new season ticket holders or just those renewing? just pulled this off the club site.

Season Ticket Guarantee Pledge

The Season Ticket Guarantee pledge will ensure supporters get the full value of their 2020/21 season ticket regardless of how next season shapes up.

To be absolutely clear, the club is making a very simple pledge to supporters who renew their season ticket for 20/21: no-one will lose out.

A 20/21 season ticket guarantees you 18 matches at Tynecastle Park, regardless of what league we play in or of the duration of the campaign. 

If season 20/21 cannot offer supporters access to a full complement of 18 home games then fans who renew their season ticket for the following season will be credited with the value of the outstanding number of matches for season 21/22. Those who chose not to renew their season ticket will be offered the relevant number of match tickets for season 21/22. These tickets will be subject to availability.

In short, the club is committed to ensuring that no supporter will be left disadvantaged as a result of securing their seat at Tynecastle for the 20/21 season.

Hi there bigdavemaddog, i asked the same question when I bought my new and first season ticket and was told 18 games guaranteed so hope that helps.  Terry.

17 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t want the 18 games. Club should offer to let us opt out

Someone made a good suggestion earlier on that if anyone doesn't want the option to rollover unused tickets, they should just donate the money saved to FOH.  That means you effectively still pay full price for the following season's ST, but the club actually benefits more, as they would be no VAT for them to pay on the FOH donation. 

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

9500 sold now

Great effort given the shit we have gone through this summer. 

Should go past the 10000 figure by Sat, fantastic effort by the Jambos! HHGH and Only Hearts. 💕 

bigdavemaddog
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Think we will get to about 12k by start of the season. More if there is any prospect of getting to a game

where do we realistically think we stand with 'getting to a game'

davemclaren
17 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

🤷🏼‍♂️

50 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

It’s an impossible question but you’d hope the start of next year we’d see limited attendances at least. I think October is a bit ambitious for fans in grounds. 

been here before
23 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t want the 18 games. Club should offer to let us opt out

22 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

No argument from me. Would just like club to offer opportunity or opt out. 

Now that really is top quality ubering.

Top SuperJambo points right there.

Havent really thought about it till now but what do we get as part of our ticket if no access to games? Assuming free streaming of all home games? 

27 minutes ago, been here before said:

Another day, same chronic patter.

been here before
19 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Another day, same chronic patter.

Too true. But it keeps him occupied though so lets not knock it too much.

AlphonseCapone
19 hours ago, GinRummy said:

It’s an impossible question but you’d hope the start of next year we’d see limited attendances at least. I think October is a bit ambitious for fans in grounds. 

That would be my completely uneducated guess too. 

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Out of curiosity how many did the sheep and wee team shift?

aberdeen just over 8k, the wee team last reported 10,150 but will be a wee bit higher.. they can’t have hit 10,500 or 11,000 as they have announced it

19 hours ago, been here before said:

Just an honest genuine question, mate. I have nothing against you, no animosity whatsoever, and I like reading most of your posts: What is it that annoys you so much about people trying to put in a wee bit extra when the club is going through such a period of financial problems? Surely people should be applauded for giving a bit more to help? I can never figure out why it bothers you so much. ✌️

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

aberdeen just over 8k, the wee team last reported 10,150 but will be a wee bit higher.. they can’t have hit 10,500 or 11,000 as they have announced it

Aberdeen are worse than shit eh? Fans greeting about McInnes, kidding on they’ve got a huge central Scotland following and top 6 for **** knows how many years but can only shift 8000 season tickets. Pishy wee club followed by glory hunter fans. 

kingantti1874
19 hours ago, been here before said:

Wind your neck in ⛑ 

Just now, GinRummy said:

Aberdeen are worse than shit eh? Fans greeting about McInnes, kidding on they’ve got a huge central Scotland following and top 6 for **** knows how many years but can only shift 8000 season tickets. Pishy wee club followed by glory hunter fans. 

£50m+ new stadium on the way though, mind. :rofl:

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

You can see why with the level of support they’ve got. 🤔

23 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

They’ve got a great excuse for not going ahead with their white elephant. Potential for a great game of sheepie bingo with their statement when the inevitable kibosh happens - unprecedented, unsustainable, pandemic, soul bar, social distancing, Fergie, Flock Of Seagulls, leg warmers, Rubik’s cube, Back To The Future etc. 

1 hour ago, Zico said:

They’ve got a great excuse for not going ahead with their white elephant. Potential for a great game of sheepie bingo with their statement when the inevitable kibosh happens - unprecedented, unsustainable, pandemic, soul bar, social distancing, Fergie, Flock Of Seagulls, leg warmers, Rubik’s cube, Back To The Future etc. 

Yep. Double-Denim wearing, Footloose watching dicks.

Tynecastlesmychurch
3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Taa muchly! 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

:yas: :yas:

My guess in here a few days go came true.

I didn’t think we would get 10,000 by renewal date. Great response from the support.