Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

2 hours ago, bighalders said:

That's why I dont understand how clubs are allowed to sell season tickets. Surely they need to know their new capacity including social distancing before they sell.  What happens if Hearts sell 14k but new capacity at Tynecastle is 8k in total

Don't look on it as a "season" ticket, rather a voucher for 18 games starting the first game supporters are allowed in.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, bighalders said:

That's why I dont understand how clubs are allowed to sell season tickets. Surely they need to know their new capacity including social distancing before they sell.  What happens if Hearts sell 14k but new capacity at Tynecastle is 8k in total

IMO, when crowds are allowed in, the capacity will be the normal capacity of the ground, I.e. around 20k. Crowds will be allowed in when it's deemed sufficiently low risk to allow it. The idea that there'll be a spell when clubs are allowed to have crowds of a third (or quarter or half) of the capacity is nonsense IMO. How could that possibly be managed, particularly with things like folk actually getting to their seats, going to the toilets, etc?  

My expectation is that sport will be behind closed doors for a period, as events with spectators will be banned, then there will be a period where events are allowed with small numbers of attendees (probably in the region of 200-500) permitted, then restrictions will be removed. That middle period may allow the smallest clubs to operate in an almost normal manner, given their normal attendances, but for the likes of Hearts and many others, it's likely to only mean allowing something like a limited hospitality service to be reintroduced. 

Renewed my season ticket this morning, I take it we’re all getting new cards as no option to get it added to my current card. 

13 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

Renewed my season ticket this morning, I take it we’re all getting new cards as no option to get it added to my current card. 

I just added mine to my card, the option was there as usual ?

sidjamesbottle
16 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

I had an option to add to card when i renewed mine

16 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

I renewed this morning and had the option to "add to card"

Just now, JAMBONI said:

I renewed this morning and had the option to "add to card"

I just got 3 options, first class post, special delivery and pick up at Tynecastle. 

I just went for first class post as it was free. I did email the ticket office but as yet no reply.

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, AW1 said:

Just tried to buy a new season ticket. Take it general sale isn't available yet? 

Yes it is.

Email the club and Lindsay will sort it.

BelgeJambo

As I have said before, I only get across on average 6, maybe 8 games a season.

I  was a Cat B ST but now upgraded to the Gorgie.  If I can find a good reliable custodian, I would be willing to let my ST be used for the games I don’t attend in the future, no charge

22 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

I just got 3 options, first class post, special delivery and pick up at Tynecastle. 

I just went for first class post as it was free. I did email the ticket office but as yet no reply.

Hope there is no problems. Cheers 

davemclaren
44 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

I  was a Cat B ST but now upgraded to the Gorgie.  If I can find a good reliable custodian, I would be willing to let my ST be used for the games I don’t attend in the future, no charge

Nice gesture. 

redtipsjambo
1 hour ago, MTS1874 said:

Same here for me 

3 options same as MTS

No option to add to card which I thought was strange or I couldn’t see it, wouldn’t be surprised at that tho

I just renewed mine and mates.  Added to card 

Worse than daft  but I always knew I would renew it in the end to support the club 

2 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Great gesture...what about Big Hearts charity...could they use for something?

1 hour ago, redtipsjambo said:

Same here for me 

3 options same as MTS

No option to add to card which I thought was strange or I couldn’t see it, wouldn’t be surprised at that tho

Just received a reply to my email

Thank you for your email.

If you are renewing an existing seat, your existing card will just be reactivated so if you select collection from Tynecastle.

Regards
Lyndsay

BelgeJambo
26 minutes ago, moz said:

Great gesture...what about Big Hearts charity...could they use for something?

If someone wants to PM me, open to this for sure.

Clerry Jambo

🎟
5,000 Jambos have now secured their Season Ticket for 20/21!

Clapping hands sign

Rightwards arrow
The renewal deadline has now been extended indefinitely in order to give as many supporters as possible the chance to secure their seat Thank you!

Clapping hands sign

20 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

🎟
5,000 Jambos have now secured their Season Ticket for 20/21!

Clapping hands sign

Rightwards arrow
The renewal deadline has now been extended indefinitely in order to give as many supporters as possible the chance to secure their seat Thank you!

Clapping hands sign

FFS.  Wanted to try and move seats slightly.

;)

Sorry if this has already been answered but I applied for the season ticket finance today, how long does it take them to get back to you?

norrie1952

Like others have said I've renewed cos that's what I do.I personally don't expect to go to tynecastle in the foreseeable future. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am

11 minutes ago, biffy said:

Does anybody know where sales were at this point last year? 

11500 announced on 7 June 2019

The Treasurer
16 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

FFS.  Wanted to try and move seats slightly.

;)

I think you can if the seat you want isn't currently taken by an ST holder

The Treasurer
21 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

IMO, when crowds are allowed in, the capacity will be the normal capacity of the ground, I.e. around 20k. Crowds will be allowed in when it's deemed sufficiently low risk to allow it. The idea that there'll be a spell when clubs are allowed to have crowds of a third (or quarter or half) of the capacity is nonsense IMO. How could that possibly be managed, particularly with things like folk actually getting to their seats, going to the toilets, etc?  

My expectation is that sport will be behind closed doors for a period, as events with spectators will be banned, then there will be a period where events are allowed with small numbers of attendees (probably in the region of 200-500) permitted, then restrictions will be removed. That middle period may allow the smallest clubs to operate in an almost normal manner, given their normal attendances, but for the likes of Hearts and many others, it's likely to only mean allowing something like a limited hospitality service to be reintroduced. 

This is what I'm thinking.

It will be all or nothing for attending games.

There are too many problems with half/quarter or whatever capacity (toilets, entry/exit etc) not to mention who decides which ST holders get to go to a game if we're only allowed a few thousand in the ground.

5 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

This is what I'm thinking.

It will be all or nothing for attending games.

There are too many problems with half/quarter or whatever capacity (toilets, entry/exit etc) not to mention who decides which ST holders get to go to a game if we're only allowed a few thousand in the ground.

This makes sense 👍

16 hours ago, millano77 said:

Sorry if this has already been answered but I applied for the season ticket finance today, how long does it take them to get back to you?

Next day usually.

31 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I think you can if the seat you want isn't currently taken by an ST holder

It's for 4 of us to move slightly down from Section S, so doubt we will get what we are looking for.

Far rather all STs renewed anyway.

8 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

It's for 4 of us to move slightly down from Section S, so doubt we will get what we are looking for.

Far rather all STs renewed anyway.

Lindsey in office will send you photo of available seats if you let her know what section. That’s what we did and all of us were given our new seats. Really simple and effective 

2 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Lindsey in office will send you photo of available seats if you let her know what section. That’s what we did and all of us were given our new seats. Really simple and effective 

In contact with her re something else.

Once done, will look at next favour.

Morning Guys,

Looking for some help please.

I know this'll been asked to death but, don't want to troll through pages and pages.

When is the cut off for ST renewal?

Seem to recall the 8th June announced somewhere?

Help would be greatly appreciated 👍

2 minutes ago, Eno said:

Morning Guys,

Looking for some help please.

I know this'll been asked to death but, don't want to troll through pages and pages.

When is the cut off for ST renewal?

Seem to recall the 8th June announced somewhere?

Help would be greatly appreciated 👍

Extended indefinitley

Wonfiveone

Copy and pasted from the HMFC web site

"Help with season ticket purchases

·      Given these challenging times we absolutely understand that some existing season ticket holders, although wishing to do so, may simply not be able to commit to renewing their season tickets at this time. The renewal phase will, therefore, be open indefinitely in order to give everyone as much time as possible to join us for the 2020/21 season."

Sorry about the font.

gordiegords

Hey all, im trying to help my dad renew his season ticket, he has called the office but obviously there isnt anything happening there, he is elderly so doesnt do internet and emails so he isnt registered on ticketmaster, now im assuming i would be able to register for him using my email address but the problem is my email is already used for myself so i can purchase tickets.

any ideas of how i can renew his season ticekt? i have his reference number.

many thanks for any help.

Saint Jambo

Try emailing the Ticket Office. Explain the situation and ask someone to give you a call.

I emailed them an enquiry when I was renewing last week and got a reply within a day or so.

[email protected]

1 hour ago, Wonfiveone said:

Copy and pasted from the HMFC web site

"Help with season ticket purchases

·      Given these challenging times we absolutely understand that some existing season ticket holders, although wishing to do so, may simply not be able to commit to renewing their season tickets at this time. The renewal phase will, therefore, be open indefinitely in order to give everyone as much time as possible to join us for the 2020/21 season."

Sorry about the font.

Thanks mate.

Appreciate the info 👍

chubby1973

Just renewed this morning. Borrowed money of the wife as didn't know renewal date had been changed. Still better the club has the cash than the missus😎🤣

The Real Maroonblood
52 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Just renewed this morning. Borrowed money of the wife as didn't know renewal date had been changed. Still better the club has the cash than the missus😎🤣

:laugh:

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

Two renewed this morning. Whatever division, however many games. 🇱🇻

So many unknowns. Well done. 😄