Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

Lone Striker
24 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I wonder if there other clubs out there looking at all that’s gone on with the next if corrupt shysters that’s are currently running the game, who might just be willing to break away from the SPFL and form a rival league. To my mind it’s one of only two solutions to this. The other being looking at playing our games in England. Nothing is going to change as far as the SPFL is concerned - it’s now a Celtic fiefdom  and it’s pretty clear that the whole organisation is out to screw us over at every opportunity.  I have a feeling that a few clubs might be willing to take the gamble.

Good point. I've been wondering along similar lines this last week too.  Out of the 41 others, are they ALL just sitting back and patting Doncaster and his mafia chums on the back ?   

30% were unhappy enough about the vote fiasco in April to support the resolution to have an independent inquiry - apart from the "wronged" clubs, there were about 6 or 7 others  iirc.     So there are some, but not enough.     A few (probably bollocks)  thoughts on how a revolution might come about -

a)  After Celtic's  10th or 11th or 12th  or .... etc  in a row win, Rangers get serious about their distrust  of the SPFL  and  take a proper "scorched earth"  position to scupper  the TV deal by  refusing to play the OF  derbies for the sake of "sporting integrity".     Very unlikely though.

b)  Doncaster or Lawwell or A.N.Other mafia bigwig becomes embroiled in a scandal (sex or financial), and refuse to resign which alienates enough clubs to vote them out.    I doubt if the current Celtic BC scandal will do it though since it was way  before Lawwell's time.

c) Continuing COVID outbreaks (into 2021 ... maybe beyond) cause financial mayhem to all clubs and players.    Big TV rebates & no income for most clubs.   Sad to say, an ongoing  risk to public health  is probably our best hope.

Thoughts ???

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gorgie rd eh11
12 hours ago, jamborambo said:

I would like Scott Wilson to play the audio of Johnny Rotten Saying “Ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated” after the Hearts song, seconds before kick off for every game.

Would totally get the fans, & hopefully the players really fired up, & also a big 2 fingers to all the cheaters who have blatantly wronged us.

👍

AlphonseCapone
31 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Dundee have put up a begging message to supporters to buy season tickets .they have only sold 541.😂😂😂

Seriously :rofl:

33 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Dundee have put up a begging message to supporters to buy season tickets .they have only sold 541.😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣  ffs even Raith have sold more.

Just close they ***** down and put them out their misery.  Do something right Nelms.

34 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

This makes me very happy.

Also bought my new season ticket today, which also makes me very happy. Website very easy to use and select your seats, would love to see us hit 11k by Monday!

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

No wonder. 

I actually have some sympathy for their fans.

Their Chairman voted Dundee Utd up, what a ****ing own goal. 

They'll generally all be pissed off. 

36 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Just looked on their forum. They seem to think they've sold over 2000.  I think it's their 1893 Foundation that has 540 members?

49 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Trying to buy a ST, first for about a decade. Was planning to use the finance option but can't find it on the site and am only being given the option of a one off card payment, which is too pricey.  

Anyone?

Email: [email protected] to reserve a seat.

Then follow this link: https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/spread-the-cost-of-your-season-ticket-1

Just now, Felix Lighter said:

Nice one, thanks BB. ST purchased.

FTA

Nae bother. They are really good, eh? No messing about. 👍

Felix Lighter
Just now, Beast Boy said:

Aye absolutely, instant comms, sorted in a jiffy. 

6 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Aye absolutely, instant comms, sorted in a jiffy. 

Lyndsey sorted out my new ticket really quickly a few weeks ago. Then this morning, I contacted the same email address, and Mark swapped my seat. All done like clockwork with no f-ing around, no misunderstandings, no painful back and forth. Hearts admin and ticket guys are top class.

Edited by Beast Boy

Felix Lighter
3 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Lyndsey sorted out my new ticket really quickly a few weeks ago. Then this morning, I contacted the same email address, and swapped my seat. All done like clockwork with no f-ing around, now misunderstandings, no painful back and forth. Hearts admin and ticket guys are top class.

Good stuff.:thumbsup:

Out of interest, how long did you have to wait for confirmation from the finance company?

2 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Good stuff.:thumbsup:

Out of interest, how long did you have to wait for confirmation from the finance company?

Next day. I emailed Hearts of 26.05.20 and then the finance people on the same day. 27.05.20 I was emailed the acceptance and Hearts confirmed my seat.

Felix Lighter
5 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Next day. I emailed Hearts of 26.05.20 and then the finance people on the same day. 27.05.20 I was emailed the acceptance and Hearts confirmed my seat.

Cheers, should receive confirmation by Monday I imagine, what with my credit score being excellent and all.

:greggy: 

4 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Cheers, should receive confirmation by Monday I imagine, what with my credit score being excellent and all.

:greggy: 

Absolutely. :lol:

On 13/08/2020 at 16:51, Jambo-Fox said:

Does anyone know when available seats will be displayed on line?  

Whilst I’m not desperate to move seats, one nearer the aisle would be my preference. I’m not inclined to bother the ticket office asking them to send me screen shots of available seats. I’d rather just pick one and then ask to move to it!

And will I be able to move seats next week or later?

Just email them saying you want a seat near the aisle and what stand and section. I wanted a move lower down and they came back with the options very quickly

55 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I've had a lot of back and forth emailing as I had a lot of questions (Mafia game players won't be surprised to hear that😂😂) and each time they've come back just perfectly. Mostly my fault as I wasn't a renewal and just wanted to get it done!

Their patience has been exemplary. If I could I'd buy them all a pint!

Long story short - 1 adult + 1 U13  ready for @Dagger Is Back to distribute around his network of primary schools as soon as fans are allowed back in.

Just now, Boof said:

I've had a lot of back and forth emailing as I had a lot of questions (Mafia game players won't be surprised to hear that😂😂) and each time they've come back just perfectly. Mostly my fault as I wasn't a renewal and just wanted to get it done!

Long story short - 1 adult + 1 U13  ready for @Dagger Is Back to distribute around his network of primary schools as soon as fans are allowed back in.

Nice one. 👍

23 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Just email them saying you want a seat near the aisle and what stand and section. I wanted a move lower down and they came back with the options very quickly

Ok thanks - I see they have also opened up today on line to show available seats so I’m currently looking at the options available 

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Ok thanks - I see they have also opened up today on line to show available seats so I’m currently looking at the options available 

Cheers, good luck. 👍

Just now, Boof said:

Well done. 👏

My dad took me to Tynecastle when I was young and went to a lot games back in the eighties. He then bought me first season ticket when I was in my late teens. It’s a great way to spend time with each other. Think we’ve been in the same seats in the wheatfield for 24 or 25 years now. Today I managed to get a seat next to us for my 7 year old daughter. Really pleased with that as she can suffer like the rest of us! I always love going to the games with my dad and hopefully my daughter gets the same things I get from going with my dad. 

Thinking about it and all those great moments we have shared watching hearts makes me smile and I can’t wait to get to back to our seats. 

Moments like....

Ian Ferguson rifling in a cracker against Bayern.

Robbos record breaker against Rangers.

Snodins free kick against prague.

Rudi shooshing the hibs.

A tearful Scott Crabbe throwing his top into the crowd.

Quitongo scoring a last minute equaliser with bedlam everywhere.

Weir scoring two goals injury time much to the dismay of hibs. 

A wonderful 4-0 win stopping Celtics unbeaten run.

Fyssas singing.

Miko knocking over a linesman. 

Cup parades.

Hans Eskillson scoring a goal!

I could go on and on but you get the point. 

All the money in the world can’t give you these special moments but being a Jambo can. Hope to see you all back at tynecastle soon. 

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Nice one Boof. Much appreciated 

👏🇱🇻

24 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

My dad took me to Tynecastle when I was young and went to a lot games back in the eighties. He then bought me first season ticket when I was in my late teens. It’s a great way to spend time with each other. Think we’ve been in the same seats in the wheatfield for 24 or 25 years now. Today I managed to get a seat next to us for my 7 year old daughter. Really pleased with that as she can suffer like the rest of us! I always love going to the games with my dad and hopefully my daughter gets the same things I get from going with my dad. 

Thinking about it and all those great moments we have shared watching hearts makes me smile and I can’t wait to get to back to our seats. 

Moments like....

Rudi shooshing the hibs.

Fyssas singing.

Cup parades.

All the money in the world can’t give you these special moments but being a Jambo can. Hope to see you all back at tynecastle soon. 

Heartstirring stuff

25 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

Moments like....

Rudi shooshing the hibs.

Fyssas singing.

Cup parades.

Was at everyone of these moments. Unforgettable. I had Crabbe’s shirt in my hand till a big man ripped it out my hands! If you know who it was they really upset a 10 year old lad!!

HHGH

25 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

Moments like....

Rudi shooshing the hibs.

Fyssas singing.

Cup parades.

Love posts like this.  it’s more than just watching grown men kicking a ball about.  It’s a social/cultural routine passed down the generations.  

Thank you for sharing 👍, tear in my eye writing this.

6 hours ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

It's amazing how the bitterness and anger you guys feel towards the Judas clubs, the SPFL and SFA seems to have had an unexpected effect in that imagine if Tynecastle is fully open for the Dundee game there will be a seething cauldron of hatred and so intimidating for the visitors. Have to keep this going, the pain you feel has also transferred to other football fans who hate the injustice and perhaps Hearts will find that new supporters like myself will go out of their way to ensure justice is delivered to HMFC. Out of darkness cometh the light. Keep the faith Jambos our time is coming. HHGH and Only Hearts 💕. Terry. 

Mate how has this been viewed down your way ?

If it even registers.

Harry Potter
3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

At last seats on-line, will have a wee look.

David McCaig
26 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

At last seats on-line, will have a wee look.

Sales look fantastically good when you see how few unsold seats are left.

1 hour ago, jake said:

If it even registers.

Cant speak for Terry, but my family in Leeds and Birmingham have all text and phoned me telling me how embarrassing it it looks for the SPFL and SFA. Granted they probably only follow it because I’m a Hearts fan.

26 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Sales look fantastically good when you see how few unsold seats are left.

Club shop busy. Always a good sign. 

Gorgie_Rules

Does anyone know if other clubs have told their fans that they will get 18/19 games to attend whenever that may be like Hearts have?

Despite sales being good, we are obviously only getting 13 home games (as it stands) so thats 6 games worth coming off next years season ticket value, potentially more if stadiums dont open. Whilst many will probably still play full value (if the club offer it) we could be disadvantaged budget wise if we are the only club doing this. Say for example the season gets shortened to 9 home games, thats half the budget for the 21/22 season than we would normally have.

I’m not having a pop at the club for doing it, its a great gesture, but just hoping other clubs will all be in the same boat.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

Hungry hippo
21 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Does anyone know if other clubs have told their fans that they will get 18/19 games to attend whenever that may be like Hearts have?

Despite sales being good, we are obviously only getting 13 home games (as it stands) so thats 6 games worth coming off next years season ticket value, potentially more if stadiums dont open. Whilst many will probably still play full value (if the club offer it) we could be disadvantaged budget wise if we are the only club doing this. Say for example the season gets shortened to 9 home games, thats half the budget for the 21/22 season than we would normally have.

I’m not having a pop at the club for doing it, its a great gesture, but just hoping other clubs will all be in the same boat.

Pretty sure it was only us. Minor point but we have 14 home league games.

1 hour ago, Beast Boy said:

Cant speak for Terry, but my family in Leeds and Birmingham have all text and phoned me telling me how embarrassing it it looks for the SPFL and SFA. Granted they probably only follow it because I’m a Hearts fan.

Would love a news story that exposed the bstarts

1 minute ago, jake said:

Those who bother to read the Scottish Football stories know. Most others just don’t really keep up with what’s happening. I get texts and calls from folk when big events happen. Always the same disbelief.  

My first dot count in a while would suggest over 11,000 have probably been sold - although I've had to make a few assumptions about which seats that currently show as sold were available for season ticket sales. 

1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

They can keep my money. I di t want it rolling over. I want my club to survive

We are getting to watch the games we can't attend on tv

Tom Hardy’s Dug

If only somehow we could sell out season tickets this year - even if a certain benefactor helped.

The message that would send out would be phenomenal.

1 hour ago, jake said:

I can tell you that probably decent football fans everywhere will have been touched and affected by the injustice of last season and maybe some, like me, want Hearts to dish out some well deserved payback. Certainly I would love to see Hearts take the Championship by storm, thrashing any team that dares to step inside fortress Tynecastle and rightfully get their place back in the SPL. For this coming season I decided not to renew my Cardiff season ticket but instead give my money to HMFC. My choice and I wouldn't have it any other way. HHGH, Hearts  only Hearts 💕. Terry. 

Leveins Battalion

I reckon we will get record ST sales,guys on my Facebook whio haven't been for years posting pics of their season tickets purchased today.🇱🇻

4 hours ago, jake said:

If it even registers.

Hi there Jake, I think you will find there will be a lot of new supporters fighting the cause for Hearts so I hope you give them all a great welcome. Scottish football probably doesn't register much down here outside of the OF, I have been proudly wearing my Hearts shirts around the city and had supportive comments too. 

Every time the SPFL try to shaft us we ram it right back up them by poring money into the club.

They must be raging that they cant break us. Hearts will be here long after these corrupt rodents have been emptied. Sweet.

David McCaig
3 hours ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

My 3 tickets will be paying full price next season.

I'd gladly sign any request by the club to forego my discount for next season.

17 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Every time the SPFL try to shaft us we ram it right back up them by poring money into the club.

They must be raging that they cant break us. Hearts will be here long after these corrupt rodents have been emptied. Sweet.

SOLIDARSNOSC