Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

On 13/08/2020 at 12:56, Ramagio87 said:

I'll offer the ticket back to the club or for free to anyone looking to take an under 12 👍

Try getting touch with @Dagger Is Back - he might be able to find a home for it.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jack Torrance
4 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

NO RIFF RAFF IN SECTION Q PLEASE ENOUGH HERE ALREADY WITH JONNOTHEJAMBO :whistling:

Haha sorry too late. They cut the season short but we managed to get promotion to Platinum. Got one for the grandson too even though he's probably too young to go; you know, since I'm saving money instead of going to any away games...

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Jack Torrance said:

Haha sorry too late. They cut the season short but we managed to get promotion to Platinum. Got one for the grandson too even though he's probably too young to go; you know, since I'm saving money instead of going to any away games...

good to hear my eldest grandson is three been to two games hoping to take him when fans are allowed back

I dont ever think I've been so hacked off with Scottish football.

Last time I felt this way was after the Andy Davis flag for Rangers.

Just thought what's the point .

Celtic have replaced them for corruption and the teams who now hang out around Celtics jeer just gives me the boak.

I love our club but cant help but feel I'm buying into a nonsense.

1 minute ago, jimmy the jambo said:

Our day will come & when it does,We’ll enjoy it even more that 2012,Keep the faith,Forever hearts. 

👊

1 minute ago, jake said:

Celtic have replaced them for corruption and the teams who now hang out around Celtics jeer just gives me the boak.

I’m the same, renewed today but have no interest now in the rest of Scottish football other than us.

It’s a closed game up here and caters for two teams only. Due to us standing up to them we’ll get punished at every opportunity and there’s nothing we can do about it - that’s the thing that gets me more than anything.

gorgie rd eh11
2 minutes ago, jake said:

It's always been nonsense but now like when they attacked us when Vlad was here is the time to show them we'll get stronger the more they attack. Well done for renewing.

gorgie rd eh11
1 minute ago, Mr Rabbit said:

I’m the same, renewed today but have no interest now in the rest of Scottish football other than us.

It’s a closed game up here and caters for two teams only. Due to us standing up to them we’ll get punished at every opportunity and there’s nothing we can do about it - that’s the thing that gets me more than anything.

There's plenty we can and will do.

1 minute ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Have never had a season ticket due to work commitments over the years.

Agree with everything you say here.. No interest in Scottish football other than Hearts. Only hearts, **** the rest. 

The shit show of the last few months has shown that the games a bogie up here. 

The levels of shit-housery to appease the Glasgow-centric aren't even hidden anymore. 

What really boils my piss though is the toeing of the party line the rest of Scottish football partook in just for a few more quid. An utter disgrace by clubs I'd always had a wee cheer for,.. Raith Rovers, Dundee utd (cheered for them in Europe way back when because they're Scottish and as scots we should stick together...) etc.... 

SMSM are a joke. Says something when I've not bought a paper (ie tabloid pish) for over 8 years due to the last 10 pages being green, blue, white and red... 

Seems to me every other club and fanbase are happy to feed off of any scraps, shine the shoes of, lick the boots of and generally take it up the farter from Glasgow. (Except Partick.. great away day at Partick,.. Munns vaults great pub).. 

Basically I'm saying **** the SFA, the SPFL and every other club and fan who is complicit or happy about the evens of these very unusual times.... 

Im sure we are all ****ed off with Scottish football but despite the club failing us over the last 3 years, we cannot fail them during these times.

Edited by Mr 3 Putt

I’ve never been more sickened and angry. I loved away days but now it most definitely is ‘only Hearts’.

We've no interest in any other club or going anywhere other than Tynecastle.

Some say time will heal it. Nope. Not for us. Possibly go to a cup final in the future but no chance are we ever funding the other clubs or the SPFL through their shitty cup or the SFA for theirs. 
I detest the game up here now absolutely detest it. Only love my club but to hell with the rest. 
season tickets, increased monthly FOH sub and one off payments is what we are doing.

Edited by 1971fozzy

12 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

There's plenty we can and will do.

What can we do? We’ve been unfairly removed from the league and tried to take the system to court and failed. 

What do you think we can do about them telling us we can’t train? Training was cancelled today.

The lying, cheating, corruption has been obvious and on show for everyone to see but yet we’re in the championship and now not able to train.

7 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Have never had a season ticket due to work commitments over the years.

Agree with everything you say here.. No interest in Scottish football other than Hearts. Only hearts, **** the rest. 

The shit show of the last few months has shown that the games a bogie up here. 

The levels of shit-housery to appease the Glasgow-centric aren't even hidden anymore. 

What really boils my piss though is the toeing of the party line the rest of Scottish football partook in just for a few more quid. An utter disgrace by clubs I'd always had a wee cheer for,.. Raith Rovers, Dundee utd (cheered for them in Europe way back when because they're Scottish and as scots we should stick together...) etc.... 

SMSM are a joke. Says something when I've not bought a paper (ie tabloid pish) for over 8 years due to the last 10 pages being green, blue, white and red... 

Seems to me every other club and fanbase are happy to feed off of any scraps, shine the shoes of, lick the boots of and generally take it up the farter from Glasgow. (Except Partick.. great away day at Partick,.. Munns vaults great pub).. 

Basically I'm saying **** the SFA, the SPFL and every other club and fan who is complicit or happy about the evens of these very unusual times.... 

100% agree with all of that mate!

gorgie rd eh11
9 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

What can we do? We’ve been unfairly removed from the league and tried to take the system to court and failed. 

What do you think we can do about them telling us we can’t train? Training was cancelled today.

The lying, cheating, corruption has been obvious and on show for everyone to see but yet we’re in the championship and now not able to train.

It's coming Rabbit.

37 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Surprised myself, have not seen a goal scored this season in SPFL and really couldn't give a shit!

I only attend home games these days anyway but will never spend a penny on SKY/BT or any other sheisters!

Don't care for Tennents either so fine on that score!

Rick Sanchez

I renewed a while back and I don’t expect to see a game this season tbh, especially with the school bairns now testing positive. 

I'm just buying into Hearts, Only Hearts and our survival. Good man for signing up!

45 minutes ago, jake said:

Yep. Renewed on Saturday and feel the same. If it wasn't for Hearts I'd be finished with this shitfest.

6 minutes ago, FERRY HEARTS said:

Our great club will be here well after we bury Dungcaster 

keep the faith folks .Gorgie Rules 🇱🇻

👊

6 minutes ago, FERRY HEARTS said:

Our great club will be here well after we bury Dungcaster 

keep the faith folks .Gorgie Rules 🇱🇻

👊

9 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I renewed a while back and I don’t expect to see a game this season tbh, especially with the school bairns now testing positive. 

I'm just buying into Hearts, Only Hearts and our survival. Good man for signing up!

👊

I would like Scott Wilson to play the audio of Johnny Rotten Saying “Ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated” after the Hearts song, seconds before kick off for every game.

Would totally get the fans, & hopefully the players really fired up, & also a big 2 fingers to all the cheaters who have blatantly wronged us.

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, jimmy the jambo said:

Our day will come & when it does,We’ll enjoy it even more that 2012,Keep the faith,Forever hearts. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá :  That's a bit Tim-ish, surely?

5 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Tiocfaidh ár lá :  That's a bit Tim-ish, surely?

Only If that’s the way your mind still works in this day and age

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’ve never been more sickened and angry. I loved away days but now it most definitely is ‘only Hearts’.

We've no interest in any other club or going anywhere other than Tynecastle.

Some say time will heal it. Nope. Not for us. Possibly go to a cup final in the future but no chance are we ever funding the other clubs or the SPFL through their shitty cup or the SFA for theirs. 
I detest the game up here now absolutely detest it. Only love my club but to hell with the rest. 
season tickets, increased monthly FOH sub and one off payments is what we are doing.

I totally agree, and I think  have been even more angered by Thursday's statement than the curtailment of the league or the decisions of the court and/or tribunal.

It might have been argued then - indeed it was argued then - that Hearts, Patrick ad Stranraer were just unfortunate casualties of circumstances. (Humour me, please.)

Yet yesterday there was a direct reference to Hearts being told to stop training (in typically bad grammar).  There was no need for that: it could have been phrased that all clubs in training , or about to commence training, should halt until August 24.

To my mind, there was no need for Hearts to have been named, but in my opinion the club was named out of cynical vindictiveness.

King Of The Cat Cafe
4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Only If that’s the way your mind still works in this day and age

Okay, chucky

In my cynicism I am perhaps subconsciously reflecting the language of a very large section of the faithful followers of a certain team that plays in Glasgow in green.

They haven't gone away, you know.

Edited by King Of The Cat Cafe

1 hour ago, jimmy the jambo said:

:spoton: The day will come. 

Dagger Is Back
7 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Tbh the hatred is fueling me. Long may it continue. 

This is it for me. There's not a support like a Hearts support that has been wronged and by Christ have we been wronged! We'll keep doing what we do which is to back our club to the hilt and when we do get crowds back in folks will see just how fecking angry we are

We'll have our day I'm sure

Renewed a while back for me and mine but understand the op's frustration. The b@5t@rd5 are pushing us to their limits but nowhere near ours. 

**** them. 

Back Hearts to the best of your financial ability (I graft like a 3rd World donkey and we have to watch every penny) and sit back and watch as many clubs flounder, plead poverty and, perhaps, fall by the wayside. 

HMFC will be fine and we all know it. 

2 hours ago, jamborambo said:

I would like Scott Wilson to play the audio of Johnny Rotten Saying “Ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated” after the Hearts song, seconds before kick off for every game.

Would totally get the fans, & hopefully the players really fired up, & also a big 2 fingers to all the cheaters who have blatantly wronged us.

There won't be any fans at games for the foreseeable. That's the really f#####g annoying thing. When football starts again, tynie could have been a bears den but we're going to have to bide our time.  But they'll all get what's coming to them. Their behaviour has been despicable, but I get the feeling the jambo support will make their disgust known when we get the opportunity 

Jambo 4 Ever
3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Same 

I've mentioned In past ( In a Shielding grim one), I have contributed to FOH from the beginning, Sponsor a youth team player every year and subscribe to Hearts TV as work/family commitments don't allow me to go games  (can get the games free Gratis on IPTV, but **** that my money goes to the club).Spunked a £110 quid on nonsense in lock down.. Jambo Jim The Gnome sits proudly on my deck.  I do this as I cannot commit to a season ticket but I am very tempted to do it this season and hand the ticket to Big Hearts, Never been so disillusioned with Scottish Football but makes my love for this beautiful club so much stronger. 

Not a look at me post btw...FTSPFL FTSFA FTH 

:seething:

May add being from Fife I always enjoyed going to local shitpits at Raith and Pars, they can now properly do one. Met Turnbull a few times he was a lovely guy and he will be turning and tbf Leish will be embarrassed. 

Apologies rant over.  

Never go to their Covid Corrupt grounds, never engage with their fans, show them nothing but hatred and contempt. There are obvious exceptions to this but not many.

10 hours ago, jake said:

That's pretty much how I feel too, and that's why I want to see our club begin to seriously investigate ways out of the corruption which is the SPFL. It may not be possible at this time but we should make it clear that our future lies elsewhere 

It's amazing how the bitterness and anger you guys feel towards the Judas clubs, the SPFL and SFA seems to have had an unexpected effect in that imagine if Tynecastle is fully open for the Dundee game there will be a seething cauldron of hatred and so intimidating for the visitors. Have to keep this going, the pain you feel has also transferred to other football fans who hate the injustice and perhaps Hearts will find that new supporters like myself will go out of their way to ensure justice is delivered to HMFC. Out of darkness cometh the light. Keep the faith Jambos our time is coming. HHGH and Only Hearts 💕. Terry. 

Independence
12 hours ago, jake said:

HMFC are more than just a football club! Look at our history!

I wonder if there other clubs out there looking at all that’s gone on with the next if corrupt shysters that’s are currently running the game, who might just be willing to break away from the SPFL and form a rival league. To my mind it’s one of only two solutions to this. The other being looking at playing our games in England. Nothing is going to change as far as the SPFL is concerned - it’s now a Celtic fiefdom  and it’s pretty clear that the whole organisation is out to screw us over at every opportunity.  I have a feeling that a few clubs might be willing to take the gamble.

12 hours ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Im sure we are all ****ed off with Scottish football but despite the club failing us over the last 3 years, we cannot fail them during these times.

Spot on mate, like your putting, we have to stick with it and reap the rewards when they eventually come.

Felix Lighter

Trying to buy a ST, first for about a decade. Was planning to use the finance option but can't find it on the site and am only being given the option of a one off card payment, which is too pricey.  

Anyone?

3 just bought. You can pick your seats on the e-ticket website. Far better choice than last week when people were still able to renew. 

11 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Tbh the hatred is fueling me. Long may it continue. 

thats the thing. Totally agree. It’s fueling us. Booked the skyline, donating more and one offs.  I’ve never really hated anyone but that’s changed. And really changed. Thursdays announcement tipped me over and there is no return now. These idiots instead of building bridges have burned them to the ground.  As most Hearts fans feel the same this will make our club stronger and give us a togetherness that will be unbreakable. The actions of these imbeciles that run the game and the rat clubs have changed things forever

Edited by 1971fozzy

9 hours ago, Aaron78 said:

There won't be any fans at games for the foreseeable. That's the really f#####g annoying thing. When football starts again, tynie could have been a bears den but we're going to have to bide our time.  But they'll all get what's coming to them. Their behaviour has been despicable, but I get the feeling the jambo support will make their disgust known when we get the opportunity 

yep. No longer a feking library that’s for damn sure. At the least this injustice shit will bring the passion and hatred back. A pit of abuse and pain to them. That’s what I want

If we’ve sold 10,000 more STs than other championship clubs, does that mean we have an unfair financial and support advantage? When we get back into stadiums, that type of crowd could scare Alloa players to death and they might not be able to concentrate.  Where’s the sporting integrity in that?

Just now, Blackshades said:

Dundee have put up a begging message to supporters to buy season tickets .they have only sold 541.😂😂😂

We should buy some then demand an immediate refund.  Imagine the administrative carnage, given that the useless ****ers don’t even know how to respond to an email with a yes/no question?