Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

Ah well, that's me sorted for another year...

Couldn't miss out on giving dog's abuse to scummy visiting chairmen! 😀

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Ah well, that's me sorted for another year...

Couldn't miss out on giving dog's abuse to scummy visiting chairmen! 😀

That’s the spirit.  

49 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

They just reeked of everything that was wrong with the decade for me. Shite fashion and plastic decadence. The Jam would have been a tough act to follow though. 

Yeah, three quarter length trouser paired with blazers was never a good idea 😀

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah, three quarter length trouser paired with blazers was never a good idea 😀

Sickening. I actually hate that some idiot in the fashion industry decided to bring back shite eighties style clobber a few years ago. Skinny jeans on blokes and boat shoes... just GTF with these abominations please. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Sickening. I actually hate that some idiot in the fashion industry decided to bring back shite eighties style clobber a few years ago. Skinny jeans on blokes and boat shoes... just GTF with these abominations please. :lol:

Beat this. 🤭

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2622337514701224&id=1966109250324057

2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Mine wasn’t a renewal. There will be a few in the same boat as me. 👍

Newbies! Can't wait. 

30 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

Newbies! Can't wait. 

Last season was the first time I never had one in my name for years, but technically, yup. Hope you really enjoy following us though, Terry (?). Welcome aboard. 👍

3 hours ago, Hampden Demolition said:

I’ve renewed two already but waiting on the finance company coming back to finalise another two. How long does it usually take?

My finance was accepted the following day after application. I had used them last season though and all was paid on time no problems. If its your first time i think it can take a few days.

Worthwhile noting, as payments began in June, your first payment will be x3 or x4 the normal monthly amount.

Edited by WDJ87

43 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Last season was the first time I never had one in my name for years, but technically, yup. Hope you really enjoy following us though, Terry (?). Welcome aboard. 👍

Cheers for that Special Officer Doofy, really lookin forward to my 400 miles trips up to Auld Reekie, will hopefully be there next month, staying 3 nights with my wife for our wedding anniversary and will be checking out Tynecastle and the local pubs. 

35 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

Cheers for that Special Officer Doofy, really lookin forward to my 400 miles trips up to Auld Reekie, will hopefully be there next month, staying 3 nights with my wife for our wedding anniversary and will be checking out Tynecastle and the local pubs. 

One of my mates makes a journey like that from the south coast. If there’s a game on, let me know and I will buy you a pint. 👍

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Meanwhile Scumdee are aw jumpin up and doon with delight as they have just passed the 2000 sale mark.

We should bury that heap of Barry White this season.

Great effort yet again from the fans , the only constant performers for a few years now . 

Budge really has to ship up or ship out now 

6 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

what do we predict for the current total after the renewal deadline?

I am goin for a total of 12,000 season tickets sold, which will be incredible. HHGH. 

1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

One of my mates makes a journey like that from the south coast. If there’s a game on, let me know and I will buy you a pint. 👍

Thanks very much, feels like this newbie is gonna be made welcome and I also believe the Hearts fans will welcome us newbie fans because they will realise that we want to be a part of something very, very special. Hearts got into our hearts, it's payback time for those that tried to put us down. 

2 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

Thanks very much, feels like this newbie is gonna be made welcome and I also believe the Hearts fans will welcome us newbie fans because they will realise that we want to be a part of something very, very special. Hearts got into our hearts, it's payback time for those that tried to put us down. 

:yas:

You sound like you’ve been a Jambo all your life with that sort of chat tbh. 

10 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

:yas:

You sound like you’ve been a Jambo all your life with that sort of chat tbh. 

Has to be in you to come out I guess. Just wanna get up there now! HHGH. Only Hearts 💕 

Just now, CARDIFFBOY said:

Has to be in you to come out I guess. Just wanna get up there now! HHGH. Only Hearts 💕 

I’ve step family down there, and a pal too. All Jambos of course. 

HHGH

bigdavemaddog
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Although the 'deadline' has ended people should still be able to renew. If not online then by emailing the club. 

the deadline was 5pm for keeping your existing seat before seat swap starts on Monday morning.

10 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

the deadline was 5pm for keeping your existing seat before seat swap starts on Monday morning.

Yeah.

It is possible to block any renewals and might be done online.

But in previous years people have been able to renew after the deadline if their seat is still available. 

Two bought today.

Doing my usual of threatening not to renew but doing it eventually, the right thing in the circumstances i think.

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

That's tremendous. Honestly didn't think we'd get nearly that

Ours renewed this morning - at least I've sent the money to my mate........God knows where we're sitting as we were Roseburn last few years. Extra money for the club 

5 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

That's tremendous. Honestly didn't think we'd get nearly that

Ours renewed this morning - at least I've sent the money to my mate........God knows where we're sitting as we were Roseburn last few years. Extra money for the club 

You’ll probably get in to all games if in Roseburn this year. Won’t be any club taking the whole end. That’s if any fans get in at all obv.

Edited by GinRummy

scott herbertson
Just now, GinRummy said:

You’ll probably get in to all games if in Roseburn this year. Won’t be any club taking the whole end. That’s if any fans get in at all obv.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear - we were in the Roseburn last year, category B. That wasn't an option  this year so we are full price this year and probs in the main stand depending on how we get on when the scramble starts on Monday.

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

Sorry if I didn't make it clear - we were in the Roseburn last year, category B. That wasn't an option  this year so we are full price this year and probs in the main stand depending on how we get on when the scramble starts on Monday.

Sorry, my fault. Wasn’t putting 2 and 2 together. 

Edited by GinRummy

Jambof3tornado

Thats bloody marvellous and far higher than many predicted.

This figure along with all the arseholes on here paying the clubs fine brings a tear to my glass eye.

I love you all.

HHGH

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Predict 12,000 by the time we start the season..

amazing stuff given the circumstances 

Would’ve thought that was fantasy a few weeks ago but looks highly likely now. 

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Thats bloody marvellous and far higher than many predicted.

This figure along with all the arseholes on here paying the clubs fine brings a tear to my glass eye.

I love you all.

HHGH

For me a bit slightly disappointing and less than hoped for! Too many not renewed!  But perhaps understandable that some have challenging circumstances and others actually only pay to watch some matches! 

The world is weird at present, I’m wondering if I’ll ever be in Scotland ever again but ....... I’ve got my season ticket so hopefully if I ever cross the border I know it will be for only one reason and I’ll be on my way to Tynecastle!

bigdavemaddog
15 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

For me a bit slightly disappointing and less than hoped for! Too many not renewed!  But perhaps understandable that some have challenging circumstances and others actually only pay to watch some matches! 

The world is weird at present, I’m wondering if I’ll ever be in Scotland ever again but ....... I’ve got my season ticket so hopefully if I ever cross the border I know it will be for only one reason and I’ll be on my way to Tynecastle!

sadly some of those people who havent renewed may no longer be here to renew and also some people considered vulnerable may have opted out and see it as too risky in the current, unsafe climate.

10,500 and counting along with unprecedented FOH contributions and the hospitality selling out every week.  What a support. 
All the more impressive given what we have all been through on the field and off it.

Championship football in a reduced league with no guarantee of it starting (Aberdeen) never mind getting in to see it.

♥️🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻♥️

16 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

sadly some of those people who havent renewed may no longer be here to renew and also some people considered vulnerable may have opted out and see it as too risky in the current, unsafe climate.

Sad times indeed my friend. Hopefully loads of ‘young maroon pups’ coming through to replace them.

35 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

It's more than I thought and we still have over two months before our season starts. 

Another thing worth remembering is a lot of people have been putting extra money into FOH as well as buying STs. 

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

10.5k in a global pandemic, crowds nowhere near games in full capacity for months, and going on last season's form. And that's disappointing?

Genuinely lost for words there.

Plus us being expelled.  Plus us not even playing until mid October.  Disappointing?  😂😂😂❤❤❤

Bazzas right boot

Absolute horse shite form. 

Relegation. 

Lost a court case. 

Less home games. 

No idea on when football will return. 

No idea how long the season will last. 

Great sales. 

We'll end up with more St holders than hibs and Aberdeen. 

9 minutes ago, Barack said:

10.5k in a global pandemic, crowds nowhere near games in full capacity for months, and going on last season's form. And that's disappointing?

Genuinely lost for words there.

When the going gets tough the tough get going ....... no excuses, Hearts supporters are great!