Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

13 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

How is what I wrote aggressive ?. If you don't like the pricing structure then I have given you the club email contact. You can email them directly instead of just complaining about it. Be pro-active and find out directly from the club the answer to your questions then you would be sure.

Calm down, mate. I have now found out the answer via Hearts email. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Calm down, mate. I have now found out the answer via Hearts email. 

Congratulations and I am calm thanks.

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

Congratulations and I am calm thanks.

Glad to hear it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, Another Robbo said:

That may cause difficulties next season or am I missing something? If I have a 12 game carry over then the cost of a season ticket for next year should be significantly lower than this year? In which case the clubs income will also be lower?

We are a division below and missed a few home games for last year, no derbies, old firm or Aberdeen games. Essentially no big games in the league yet. 

So if they said we will get say 12 games this year it would be a bit of a hard sell at an average 350-400 quid for 12 lower league games this year. It's not a donation at the end of the day and the club would be taking advantage if they treated it so imo. 

Just now, TheOak88 said:

Glad to hear it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks, same to you.  Meant to say are you going to share the information you got via your email to Hearts? It might help some of the others who had similar questions to you.

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

So what’s the solution then? Has the season ticket sales become another “donation” function or do the club believe that by the end of October we will be allowed everyone in? Not trying to start anything here, just a genuine question. If we sell 12000 season tickets but the government only allow 5000 (20% capacity) all season, that leaves the club having to try work out which 27% (roughly if 12k sold) Of the season ticket holders get in. Then what do we do with the people that don’t get 18 home games etc? The figures are amazing and I think by the time the season starts we will be pushing 12k, just unsure how the club, and all the other clubs in Scotland, plan on dealing with this situation. 

I've absolutely no idea tbh but what I can say with almost certainty is  that. Hearts won't put a limit on the amount of season tickets we sell . 

20 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

I emailed the club and received the following. 

Our understanding it will count as 18 live games that the fans will attend.

Also there is only 14 games this season the likeliness of fans attending these 14 games could be unlikely depending on what the government would like to regarding having attendances at football but we did state that all fans who get season tickets will be guaranteed the 18 game threshold, so there could be for example if fans attend 6 games this season they will then be guaranteed another 12 games the following season but you will definitely attend 18 live games inside tynecastle.

Regards"

Thanks for posting this buddy, maybe the hard of thinking who don't understand what a guaranteed 18 home games means will now wind their necks in instead of looking for any reason to bump their gums. 

8 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

So 9000 tickets

What have other clubs outside of the Old Firm sold.

Hibs must've sold around 20,000+, did you not see them all on sportscene.

Few cardboard cutouts of junkies and a few cutouts of kangaroos = sell out!

21 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Clarifying the position can only be a good thing I think. Why make it ambiguous what people are getting for their money. 

It wasn't ambiguous. They'd have been out of order if they tried to retroactively say that streamed games count. When STs were announced streaming of Games wasnt even being discussed yet. As far as I am aware it's only the Premiership that have been granted permission to stream thus far.

44 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Thanks for posting this buddy, maybe the hard of thinking who don't understand what a guaranteed 18 home games means will now wind their necks in instead of looking for any reason to bump their gums. 

Correct. 

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

It wasn't ambiguous. They'd have been out of order if they tried to retroactively say that streamed games count. When STs were announced streaming of Games wasnt even being discussed yet. As far as I am aware it's only the Premiership that have been granted permission to stream thus far.

Correct. 

Your right it wasn’t ambiguous. Maybe I just don’t always trust the club. Especially after no refund was offered with regard to the unfulfilled home fixtures for the 2019/20 season. 

Just now, TheOak88 said:

Your right it wasn’t ambiguous. Maybe I just don’t always trust the club. Especially after no refund was offered with regard to the unfulfilled home fixtures for the 2019/20 season. 

I was surprised at that too. They should have offered it and let thr vast majority of us not take it up. Those who needed it would have appreciated that. Poor from them.

The Real Maroonblood

I don’t give a shiny shite how many games the club is involved in.

The club need the money and that’s good enough for me.

8 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I was surprised at that too. They should have offered it and let thr vast majority of us not take it up. Those who needed it would have appreciated that. Poor from them.

Yep, I am sure 80-90% of season ticket holders would not have taken up the refund. 

The fans have been incredibly generous financially during the Budge era. However, to not even offer a refund left a bit of a sour taste, as the generosity of the fans should not just be taken for granted, or just assumed. 

Would not have had a problem with anyone who did want to take the refund. The current pandemic has hit everyone differently from an employment perspective. 

I bought a season ticket for me and my boy in the expectation that I will struggle to make even 10 home games this season. I am not too bothered about getting any money back, it was one way for me to give the club some money and do my bit. I know everyone is different and I wouldn't have a grudge against anyone who needs to put the missing games towards season tickets next year. The generosity of the Hearts fans is one of the only reasons the club still exists, it should never be taken for granted and the meaning of the club to the fans should be engrained in every players mind from day one! 

Midloth_Iain
22 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I bought a season ticket for me and my boy in the expectation that I will struggle to make even 10 home games this season. I am not too bothered about getting any money back, it was one way for me to give the club some money and do my bit. I know everyone is different and I wouldn't have a grudge against anyone who needs to put the missing games towards season tickets next year. The generosity of the Hearts fans is one of the only reasons the club still exists, it should never be taken for granted and the meaning of the club to the fans should be engrained in every players mind from day one! 

👍👋

John Findlay
23 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

No need to get aggressive.

I buy one every year so I would be disappointed not to buy one this year, would just like some clarity over what I am buying. 

You have been provided with an email address and how to contact the club.

It's the club you are buying the season ticket from, so why dont you ask the seller what are the terms and conditions are. It's not rocket science, though maybe in your case it is.

47 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

It's the club you are buying the season ticket from, so why dont you ask the seller what are the terms and conditions are. It's not rocket science, though maybe in your case it is.

Yep, I have got my answer direct from the club now thanks.

No need for personal insults tho, mate. I think it’s a bit beneath you. 

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

..........and relax. 😎

On 02/08/2020 at 13:41, graygo said:

Logic tells me I'm daft but that's another 2 purchased. 👍

Good lad to hell with logic we are the Jambos the greatest fans in the world. 
The one love of your life that will never leave you.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Good lad to hell with logic we are the Jambos the greatest fans in the world. 
The one love of your life that will never leave you.

Aye, logic also tells me that international travel is not the best idea right now but I'll be on a flight to Gdansk tomorrow. 🥴

letsmakesomenoise
On 02/08/2020 at 14:00, luckydug said:

Actually I don't think it will be as big a problem as people might think. 

Quite a few of the older fans and fans with health conditions, myself included will be happy to wait until normal service is resumed. 

Until this virus is chased of the planet with either a vaccine or a reliable treatment I won't be at the football. 

Just been reading in the paper Boris intends to keep all us over 50s at home anyway. 😂

My thoughts in a nutshell.

However, my reticence re all of this is what happens when the club decide you can come back, but you decide for health and safety reasons (due to age Or whatever) that you don’t want to.  Until things are sortit.  Are you then forfeiting matches?

Id rather commit to a half season virtual ticket, and see where we are after that.

Forza Cuore

Some right snippy *******s on here sometimes responding to folk with genuine questions. Have a look at yourselves.

delpieroismagic

I'm renewing for me and the laddie through the finance option - I take it you just enter total for the 2 of us. Its not too clear when keying the details, cheers 

4 minutes ago, drambo said:

Possible unemployment next week. Signed up before the wife locks down the cards. ➡️❤️⬅️

Hope it works out for you. Good luck. 

Harry Potter
13 hours ago, drambo said:

Possible unemployment next week. Signed up before the wife locks down the cards. ➡️❤️⬅️

Sorry to hear that.

The Real Maroonblood
15 hours ago, bigdavemaddog said:

how many tickets do we think will be available for general sale?

You can buy one now if you want.

davemclaren
15 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Add Jonno to the list. Never in doubt.

:fth:

Thought you weren’t going to bother this season? 😄

davemclaren
41 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

I predict we'll hit 10,000 by the weekend

That would be very impressive, if it were to  happen. 

TyphoonJambo
On 03/08/2020 at 22:25, drambo said:

Shit times mate, good luck. 

8 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

how many season ticket holders did the club have at the start of last season?

The first week of the season ticket general sale was 11,500.

bigdavemaddog
2 hours ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

The first week of the season ticket general sale was 11,500.

should be plenty for general sale then? i need an aisle seat as my ankle is knackered and need the extra leg room

bigdavemaddog

just for clarity (it may be me been thick) but does the 18 game pledge apply to new season ticket holders or just those renewing? just pulled this off the club site.

Season Ticket Guarantee Pledge

The Season Ticket Guarantee pledge will ensure supporters get the full value of their 2020/21 season ticket regardless of how next season shapes up.

To be absolutely clear, the club is making a very simple pledge to supporters who renew their season ticket for 20/21: no-one will lose out.

A 20/21 season ticket guarantees you 18 matches at Tynecastle Park, regardless of what league we play in or of the duration of the campaign. 

If season 20/21 cannot offer supporters access to a full complement of 18 home games then fans who renew their season ticket for the following season will be credited with the value of the outstanding number of matches for season 21/22. Those who chose not to renew their season ticket will be offered the relevant number of match tickets for season 21/22. These tickets will be subject to availability.

In short, the club is committed to ensuring that no supporter will be left disadvantaged as a result of securing their seat at Tynecastle for the 20/21 season.

Been trying to assign my brother's season ticket onto my account so I can pay for it but had no reply.sent email with no reply.no one answering any phones at weekend.are hearts wanting our money?

34 minutes ago, braveheart said:

Been trying to assign my brother's season ticket onto my account so I can pay for it but had no reply.sent email with no reply.no one answering any phones at weekend.are hearts wanting our money?

Think the ticket office and shop were closed at the weekend and Monday too. Not sure about today or yesterday.  

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, bigdavemaddog said:

just for clarity (it may be me been thick) but does the 18 game pledge apply to new season ticket holders or just those renewing? just pulled this off the club site.

Season Ticket Guarantee Pledge

The Season Ticket Guarantee pledge will ensure supporters get the full value of their 2020/21 season ticket regardless of how next season shapes up.

To be absolutely clear, the club is making a very simple pledge to supporters who renew their season ticket for 20/21: no-one will lose out.

A 20/21 season ticket guarantees you 18 matches at Tynecastle Park, regardless of what league we play in or of the duration of the campaign. 

If season 20/21 cannot offer supporters access to a full complement of 18 home games then fans who renew their season ticket for the following season will be credited with the value of the outstanding number of matches for season 21/22. Those who chose not to renew their season ticket will be offered the relevant number of match tickets for season 21/22. These tickets will be subject to availability.

In short, the club is committed to ensuring that no supporter will be left disadvantaged as a result of securing their seat at Tynecastle for the 20/21 season.

I don’t want the 18 games. Club should offer to let us opt out

bigdavemaddog
32 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t want the 18 games. Club should offer to let us opt out

yeah but as a potential new buyer living in England id like clarity.