Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair play to the 2k that have put their hands in their pockets....anyone even suggesting thats not good in this climate is clearly at it and a WuM at best!!!!!

GorgieRules22

I’ll be getting our three this week with the payment plan and hopefully a good number in the same boat.

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

There will be no access to Tynecastle until this crisis is over and there is a vaccine.

Social distancing will not work at a football stadium.

It is far too risky.

Agreed Jonno.

Not just getting backsides on seats but things like going to the loo and encouraging folk not to bevvy whatever way before the game.

Ive paid up but I'm far from convinced I'll go even at x capacity.

Edited by DETTY29

Only 64 of 1800 Partick fans requested a refund.

And the SPFL had the cheek to like the tweet.

davemclaren
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Good on you for paying up, Detty.

I haven't yet, but I reckon I will because the stadium will not open until it's safe, whenever that may be. 

I wonder if Hearts will eventually market and sell face masks. Could be a decent earner in time, but only when all key workers have all that they need. 

Some bands are selling branded face-masks already. Wouldn’t surprise me if clubs start doing that as well. We can then have a thread about adults wearing them  

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Good on you for paying up, Detty.

I haven't yet, but I reckon I will because the stadium will not open until it's safe, whenever that may be. 

I wonder if Hearts will eventually market and sell face masks. Could be a decent earner in time, but only when all key workers have all that they need. 

It is the vulnerable who are at risk.  I wouldn't go because of the age factor but if I was under 60 I certainly would.

Until there is a foolproof vaccine, my wife and I and thousands like us will avoid crowded places like the plague.

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm in the 60 plus bracket too Doug. Too much of a risk.

Auld fart. 😎

Hectormasson
4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

There will be no access to Tynecastle until this crisis is over and there is a vaccine.

Social distancing will not work at a football stadium.

It is far too risky.

No football  until at least may next year,    or even later,,, a lots going to change in that time ?And a few clubs might fold  well before then !      No vaccine (successful) one ,     no football or any other spectator sport......and many other things that make gatherings likely,      let's hope it doesnt come to that , but things dont look good .......

On the positive side, I'm looking forward to going out for a couple of pints on a Saturday afternoon, telling outrageous lies about my sporting prowess as a youngster, coming home with fish and chips.

Getting up early on Sunday morning to watch GSS and hearing that Hearts are 2-0 up at half time.

The good old days.  They will be back.

Final score by the way, 4-0. Oponents - Hibernian.

6 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

Fair play to the 2k that have put their hands in their pockets....anyone even suggesting thats not good in this climate is clearly at it and a WuM at best!!!!!

So we only have just over 2000 who have enough cash to buy a Season Ticket.

This tells us a lot about how fragile our support is financially. I have no opinion regarding our fans as blame cannot be directed at anyone of us because we all have individual life’s.

braveheart
41 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

This tells us a lot about how fragile our support is financially. I have no opinion regarding our fans as blame cannot be directed at anyone of us because we all have individual life’s.

Wouldn't say finances but there's s whole host of other reasons in why sts are relatively slow.paying the wages of the worst and least committed bunch of footballers arguably in the club's history with the previous management  still on the payroll can't be helping sales.

been here before
5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Ot could easily have nothing to do with "how fragile our support is financially" and more to do with folk not wanting to pay for something they might never get.

13 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

A wee bit disappointed in the 2k if I’m honest. 

I think it is very good, given we don’t know how or if this season will finish, and the next one will start.  We also don’t know, what league we will be in, how many games there may be, or even if supporters will be allowed in. 

We have more than 2k fans that can afford to buy a season ticket. Don't get it myself, in times of a crisis when the club needs us it's time to step up.

GorgieRules22
7 hours ago, mitch41 said:

There will be a lot of supporters who have to buy more than one season ticket so spread it over the year. I have done this for years as I buy three.

Ill be doing this again later this week once that options available.

GorgieRules22
3 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

We have more than 2k fans that can afford to buy a season ticket. Don't get it myself, in times of a crisis when the club needs us it's time to step up.

I know loads of supporters waiting to buy there season tickets on the finance plan option which is available later this week.

Our sales are inline with last years as the finance option was late last year.....we will sell a lot more this week.

Boab Mugabe
8 hours ago, braveheart said:

Wouldn't say finances but there's s whole host of other reasons in why sts are relatively slow.paying the wages of the worst and least committed bunch of footballers arguably in the club's history with the previous management  still on the payroll can't be helping sales.

I will end up buying one but I really dislike the notion of knowing a lot of these shysters like Levein, MacPhee and most of that playing squad will be picking up still hefty wages even with agreed cuts.

If there’s an announcement that Levein and MacPhee have left the club I’ll hand over ST cash immediately, I am sure others would even in these awful times.

lost in space
23 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

I will end up buying one but I really dislike the notion of knowing a lot of these shysters like Levein, MacPhee and most of that playing squad will be picking up still hefty wages even with agreed cuts.

If there’s an announcement that Levein and MacPhee have left the club I’ll hand over ST cash immediately, I am sure others would even in these awful times.

This is where I am.  I will end up buying a ST but want Levein out of the club.  I think\hope AB will realise that he has to go if she wants an increase in ST sales. 

crunchy frog
16 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Only 64 of 1800 Partick fans requested a refund.

And the SPFL had the cheek to like the tweet.

I find it odd that anybody who has already accounted for the cash spent on this seasons ticket would ask for a refund at all. I wouldn't think they would be due much of a refund, maybe 50 quid? If you can afford a season ticket in the first place  you're not gonna miss that money too much, why not help the club by foregoing that money? 

Allowayjambo1874
15 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

I find it odd that anybody who has already accounted for the cash spent on this seasons ticket would ask for a refund at all. I wouldn't think they would be due much of a refund, maybe 50 quid? If you can afford a season ticket in the first place  you're not gonna miss that money too much, why not help the club by foregoing that money? 

There will be people out there that need every penny at the moment, If you have lost your job £50 might be a weekly food bill paid. rather than criticise any that ask for the cash we should be applauding all that haven’t. In Partick’s case that was 96% of holders. 

Academic anyway as no top division team has made offer and doubt any will. 

Nookie Bear
20 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

A lot of people have found themselves without an income and £50 can buy a lot of food for a family. 

Personally I wouldn’t do it, but I understand those that do. 

davemclaren
3 hours ago, Paolo said:

I think it is very good, given we don’t know how or if this season will finish, and the next one will start.  We also don’t know, what league we will be in, how many games there may be, or even if supporters will be allowed in. 

Other clubs have all of the above As factors, bar one, as well. However I suppose we did start selling them later and there are are a lot more doubts re if and when football will restart, in any form, now. 

Nookie Bear
27 minutes ago, lost in space said:

This is where I am.  I will end up buying a ST but want Levein out of the club.  I think\hope AB will realise that he has to go if she wants an increase in ST sales. 

Like many, I wanted Levein our ages ago but I kind of feel he is an irrelevance right now and we have bigger problems to face. 

Nookie Bear
9 hours ago, braveheart said:

And whether we will have home games v Aberdeen and Hibs or Alloa and Raith. 

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

There will be people out there that need every penny at the moment, If you have lost your job £50 might be a weekly food bill paid. rather than criticise any that ask for the cash we should be applauding all that haven’t. In Partick’s case that was 96% of holders. 

Academic anyway as no top division team has made offer and doubt any will. 

The top league hasn’t been officially called yet. Not sure if all teams in the lower leagues have offered them. 

10 hours ago, mitch41 said:

There are many more reasons than the one you state re folk that dont have enough cash.....

Goodfella
29 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Good gesture from the club, and a clever one that should increase sales. Only unanswered question would be what would happen season after next, if you had games still to run, but wanted to renew season ticket again Would they offer some sort of discount? Long way away but just a thought.

braveheart
2 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

Think PT still had a few home games left and were offering £84.some folk actually buy a season ticket to save themselves money over the course of a season otherwise we would all just pay as per game.it would have been nice to have been treated like adults at hearts and to have actually been offered a refund.not many would have taken it but the offer they did give was embarrassing.

Jambof3tornado
12 hours ago, mitch41 said:

No rush to buy given the 8th june deadline to keep your seat. Not sure you can conclude our supporters are financially fragile.

Mon the hearts.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

And whether we will have home games v Aberdeen and Hibs or Alloa and Raith. 

Genuinely not relevant to our group. We go to watch Hearts regardless of opponents.

Jambo-Fox
1 minute ago, Shanks said:

Nice gesture from the club, shame they haven't done the same about the missed games this season though.

There haven’t been any missed games YET!

GorgieRules22
9 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Nice gesture from the club, shame they haven't done the same about the missed games this season though.

First person Iv heard say that...probably won’t hear many more either.

22 minutes ago, braveheart said:

Think PT still had a few home games left and were offering £84.some folk actually buy a season ticket to save themselves money over the course of a season otherwise we would all just pay as per game.it would have been nice to have been treated like adults at hearts and to have actually been offered a refund.not many would have taken it but the offer they did give was embarrassing.

In theory the season hadn't finished so imo can't offer refunds for something that may still happen, unlikely as that might be.

David McCaig
14 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Based on 18 home games. 

Interesting,  not 19

It would only be 18 in a 14 team top flight with a 6/8 split 😎

27 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Based on 18 home games. 

Interesting,  not 19

It's only an 18 game guarantee in the premiership as you could lose out on a game  after the split so no change from current terms. 

Jocam2325

I was swithering about renewing as my dad is in a high risk group due to medical condition and age. However, he stated that he wanted to renew his despite acknowledging that he will be unlikley to go to many if any games in the absence of a vaccine.   3 renewed. I am fortunate that as a front line emergency worker my money has not been impacted.  Feels good to support the club in these times. 

Jamboelite

Guarantee should give people comfort its a nightmare to manage for the club but its good that its there. 

Edited by Jamboelite

davemclaren
40 minutes ago, Jocam2325 said:

I was swithering about renewing as my dad is in a high risk group due to medical condition and age. However, he stated that he wanted to renew his despite acknowledging that he will be unlikley to go to many if any games in the absence of a vaccine.   3 renewed. I am fortunate that as a front line emergency worker my money has not been impacted.  Feels good to support the club in these times. 

Well done. Hopefully we will still have a club to support if/when a vaccine and/or much better treatments exist. 

GorgieFifeLife
5 hours ago, Julie18740 said:

Everything will be back to normal soon.You cannot beat the virus so we have to get on with it.

We will never see things back to normal as they were before this started.  I think people are starting to realise this now as a lot of aspects of life will be changed forever.

crunchy frog
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

No rush to buy given the 8th june deadline to keep your seat. Not sure you can conclude our supporters are financially fragile.

Mon the hearts.

Does that mean you're keeping your seat? 😫

been here before

Maybe its just me but theres no mention of it being 18 league games that guaranteed.