Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I’m just waiting on the finance option to renew our three. I can imagine there’s a good number also in this position.

Likewise. Be plenty folk in the same boat. I believe other clubs have started their own finance so why couldn’t we cut out the middle man and do the same? 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Mort said:

Likewise. Be plenty folk in the same boat. I believe other clubs have started their own finance so why couldn’t we cut out the middle man and do the same? 

How do they do that legally?

iwasthere1954
On 01/05/2020 at 19:56, HMFC86 said:

I haven’t renewed yet. Mostly as I think it’s a very real possibility that we won’t get to go to the football until well into 2021. It’s a lot of money to shell out. 

I honestly don’t think clubs should be selling season tickets at the moment. I understand the need for income but at the moment it’s a punt. 

No fans until season after next and we won’t have to worry about relegation or reconstruction, but rather if there are enough clubs left the make a league. 

Id like to see Hearts & football as a whole be open on this. Selling a product they have no clue when it’ll be there or if it all imo is wrong. Perhaps a membership or renewal fee in the interim which could then be deducted from The cost of any season ticket when more is known, that way people are atleast giving in the knowledge they may not get anything in return.

Apologies for the negativity! 

The problem is that if clubs don't sell season tickets now there will be no clubs left to follow and that includes us. It's not stopped the vermin from the other side of the city from buying a few thousand.

35 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Common sense lost the battle and war years ago. 

Common sense is like the roman empire. 

Wow that's deep man and a historian.

Never thought I'd see the day when Hibs fans would be showing us up in getting behind the club. 

While our 'fans' are bitching about how St's shouldn't be on sale. 

Dons and Hibs fans are stumping up😕

chrisyboy7
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Never thought I'd see the day when Hibs fans would be showing us up in getting behind the club. 

They know what league they are playing in. We dont 

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Didn't Hibs outsell us on ST’s last season as well?

Just now, chrisyboy7 said:

Pretty certain it will be the Championship. 

Leveins Battalion

I've no idea of the numbers of ST we have sold,I got ours but purely out of habit.

We have no idea what league we will be in,what manager we will have,what the plans are.

We also dont know if there will  be any football at ALL in 2020,so to have a dig at Hearts fans for not having the same numbers of sales as Hibs and the Sheep is utterly ****ing bonkers.

portobellojambo1
6 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Pretty certain it will be the Championship. 

I was listening to someone spekaing on BBC News on Friday morning past, talking about the EPL. He was an ex official and was saying that they are still discussing the possibility of restarting their leagues behind closed doors initially. But to me the most interesting thing he said was that there was 100% agreement that if the league had to be declared with no further fixtures played they were comfortable with selecting the teams to represent England in Europe and that absolutely no club could be relgated in any league unless the games were all completed in full.

Edited by portobellojambo1

12 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Uncertain times. It's a one off. 

2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Didn't Hibs outsell us on ST’s last season as well?

Not much in it. 

Might be wrong but I think we were just in front of them last year. 

The year before they had the slight edge while still enjoying the feel good factor of promotion and cup win. 

We are usually much more loyal than them, their sales depend on performance while we tend to turn up no matter what. 

We also have FOH to raise money in a crisis so perhaps some fans prefer to donate there rather than STs. 

Hate them having the upper hand at anything. ☹️

23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

How do they do that legally?

Not sure to be fair, it’s not a dig at the club or anything. But I assume if there is an option to pay in 2 instalments, that could potentially be extended to further payments. Or perhaps introduce a direct debit system. Who knows. Just feel the club are losing out on a revenue stream by not having the option available, folk probably not wanting to part with larger sums in one go. Sure something will be available soon.

been here before
15 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Never thought Id see the day when a Hearts 'fan' would be sitting lying through his teeth about other fans saying they should be entitled to stop others from buying season tickets.

What can you do though eh?

Just now, been here before said:

Never thought Id see the day when a Hearts 'fan' would be sitting lying through his teeth about other fans saying they should be entitled to stop others from buying season tickets.

What can you do though eh?

Keep trying 😴

been here before
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Keep trying 😴

Trying what doug?

You're sitting making shit up.

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

If that's a person's reason for not buying , assume it will be the championship. 

If it's the championship, you'll be ok. 

If, not, you'll be pleased. 

Surley not that many folk will refuse to support us because we are in the championship? 

kingantti1874

Much as I’m raging about being expelled, couldn’t care less what division we are in.. I pay to watch the hearts. 

but your ST

chrisyboy7
26 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If that's a person's reason for not buying , assume it will be the championship. 

If it's the championship, you'll be ok. 

If, not, you'll be pleased. 

Surley not that many folk will refuse to support us because we are in the championship? 

Just because you dint own a season ticket doesn't mean you dont go to matches 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Just because you dint own a season ticket doesn't mean you dont go to matches 

The point was if you would buy a St for the championship, buy one. 

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, iwasthere1954 said:

The problem is that if clubs don't sell season tickets now there will be no clubs left to follow and that includes us. It's not stopped the vermin from the other side of the city from buying a few thousand.

They probably regard it as a fighting fund to help Dempster keep trying to demote Hearts.

2 hours ago, iwasthere1954 said:

Don't hurry back. Remember to close the door behind you.

I thought we were inclusive?

gorgie rd eh11

Having seen the crowds Hibs have been claiming over the last few seasons i wouldn't believe a word they say when it comes to tickets sold.

Section Q

I don't think we'll see fans at a football game for a while yet. All clubs season ticket sales will be affected, not just ours.

Hectormasson
5 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I've no idea of the numbers of ST we have sold,I got ours but purely out of habit.

We have no idea what league we will be in,what manager we will have,what the plans are.

We also dont know if there will  be any football at ALL in 2020,so to have a dig at Hearts fans for not having the same numbers of sales as Hibs and the Sheep is utterly ****ing bonkers.

Of course it is ditto ...🇱🇻🇱🇻👏

Pans Jambo
14 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I was listening to someone spekaing on BBC News on Friday morning past, talking about the EPL. He was an ex official and was saying that they are still discussing the possibility of restarting their leagues behind closed doors initially. But to me the most interesting thing he said was that there was 100% agreement that if the league had to be declared with no further fixtures played they were comfortable with selecting the teams to represent England in Europe and that absolutely no club could be relgated in any league unless the games were all completed in full.

Its not that difficult is it...unless you're Neil feckin Doncaster!

Biffa Bacon
8 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Its not that difficult is it...unless you're Neil feckin Doncaster!

Backed by unscrupulous member clubs with self interest over sporting integrity.

Pans Jambo
14 hours ago, luckydug said:

Think theres more to it than that LD.

We might well be in the Championship.

We might not have a manager if we get relegated.

We have been eye bleedingly bad for what seems like an eternity and some folk have just had enough of it.

We have pissed good money up the wall on players with no heart that just dont care.

The negativity (especially on here) about the club, the stand, the players, the £1M pitch, Budge, Levein etc takes its toll.

Folk are a bit wary about shelling out 400 sheets when they dont know if they will have a job or not in the coming months.

The season might not even end or start in 2020.

For some folk....It's just not a priority.

That said, when this shit show is put to bed and things are decided, the tickets will sell even if we are in the championship.

Pans Jambo
2 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Backed by unscrupulous member clubs with self interest over sporting integrity.

Correct. Parochial springs to mind. 

Section Q

Because of the three or four unplayed home matches the club should offer a refund as a gesture to fans. Whether the fans choose to take it or not should depend on their financial circumstances. 

3 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Because of the three or four unplayed home matches the club should offer a refund as a gesture to fans. Whether the fans choose to take it or not should depend on their financial circumstances. 

Why dont you ask them then.? 

An e mail would suffice. 

Any time I have e mailed them I have always had a response. 

They might be sympathetic. 

16 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Think theres more to it than that LD.

We might well be in the Championship.

We might not have a manager if we get relegated.

We have been eye bleedingly bad for what seems like an eternity and some folk have just had enough of it.

We have pissed good money up the wall on players with no heart that just dont care.

The negativity (especially on here) about the club, the stand, the players, the £1M pitch, Budge, Levein etc takes its toll.

Folk are a bit wary about shelling out 400 sheets when they dont know if they will have a job or not in the coming months.

The season might not even end or start in 2020.

For some folk....It's just not a priority.

That said, when this shit show is put to bed and things are decided, the tickets will sell even if we are in the championship.

I forgot to say my ST is £35 more expensive than the ER equivalent. 

I haven't checked the other comparisons yet. 

No doubt that will make a difference as we will be paying more for Championship football as our rivals who are in a higher league. 

Assuming we are expelled. 

Rudi Hates Hibees

Big if here, and highly unlikely... but if games get the go ahead to a reduced capacity to maintain social distancing, say 25%. How would the club decide who gets into the 25% group? 

Loyalty points or 1st come 1st serve type deal with current sales? 

I've not renewed yet but intend to do so soon. The way I see it is the club relies heavily on gate receipts to survive. The majority of our gate receipts come in the way of season ticket sales. So by buying them I’ll be directly supporting the club. Yes I might get extremely poor value for my purchase, but I’m fine with that if it helps keep Hearts in a better financial position and ready to resume football, whenever that will be. 

I understand with everything going on at the moment peoples financial situations are different and others prioritise things differently. It’s not as straightforward for everyone. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
16 hours ago, luckydug said:

A lot of our fans have been "stumping up" since before administration.

Biffa Bacon
56 minutes ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Big if here, and highly unlikely... but if games get the go ahead to a reduced capacity to maintain social distancing, say 25%. How would the club decide who gets into the 25% group? 

I've not renewed yet but intend to do so soon. The way I see it is the club relies heavily on gate receipts to survive. The majority of our gate receipts come in the way of season ticket sales. So by buying them I’ll be directly supporting the club. Yes I might get extremely poor value for my purchase, but I’m fine with that if it helps keep Hearts in a better financial position and ready to resume football, whenever that will be. 

I understand with everything going on at the moment peoples financial situations are different and others prioritise things differently. It’s not as straightforward for everyone. 

I do not think that we will be in a social distancing position, I would think that it will be no spectators or business as usual.

27 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

I do not think that we will be in a social distancing position, I would think that it will be no spectators or business as usual.

That's why I think football clubs should just 'mothball' their operations until they are in a position to operate business as usual. 

In Scotland clubs have the 'get out' of clause 12. They shoud use it and include SPFL as well. 

Doncaster could pass his time keeping the grass tidy at Hampden, at least he would be doing something useful for a change. 😁

1874robbo
16 hours ago, luckydug said:

Yeh Hibs fans show us up in getting behind the club!!! Ffs what a clown you are.

like their successful Ponzi scheme or their non attendance at a semi final.

Hearts fans continually down the years have demonstrated their loyalty and will do for many years to come.

in my opinion we are without a doubt the most loyal fans in the league.

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Yeh Hibs fans show us up in getting behind the club!!! Ffs what a clown you are.

like their successful Ponzi scheme or their non attendance at a semi final.

Hearts fans continually down the years have demonstrated their loyalty and will do for many years to come.

in my opinion we are without a doubt the most loyal fans in the league.

I apologise if I offended. 

I was just a bit pissed off with people slating the club for putting STs on sale. 

You are of course 100% correct about the way Hearts fans normally get behind the club. 

1874robbo
12 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I apologise if I offended. 

I was just a bit pissed off with people slating the club for putting STs on sale. 

You are of course 100% correct about the way Hearts fans normally get behind the club. 

No worries mate, we are all pissed off at the moment and frustrated also.

we will as a club ride this out and can guarantee when/if the time comes that the club puts out a rallying call to the fans we will be there for them.

i just feel like others at the moment there’s a lot of uncertainty in peoples lives that a season ticket might not be up there with their other priorities.

Disco Dave

The way I see it, the club needs to offer some clarity on what you are getting while games are going to be played behind closed doors.  My 2 pence worth....

For every match missed:

1. Access to Hearts TV/Live streams .

2. Option to have 1/18th of your money back to spend in the club store.  Perhaps exclude shirt sales in this, protecting that revenue stream.

3. Option to donate your 1/18th store credit to a local charity where less well off kids could get strips etc.... opportunity to gain some future fans.

4. Option to refund your 1/18th but donated back to the club via FOH contributions, thus avoiding any tax/VAT implications.

These options would reduce income (some lost shop sales and Hearts TV subscriptions) but nowhere near as much as people simply not renewing.  And people would feel like they know they are getting something from the sizeable outlay.

Edited by Disco Dave

3 hours ago, Section Q said:

That may happen, but can't until the league is called.

3 hours ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Has to be on who stumped up first......

:)

Difficult to say until we know how many games and what the stadioum capacity i going to be and work out from there.

Loyalty points could work, but you would need to take off away fixtures LPs, imo.

This is all about home access and income provided to Hearts.

Edited by DETTY29

busby1985

Aberdeen and Hibs fans are paying their players wage deferrals. When that money goes they’ll realise they’ve bought season tickets to watch a side that potentially may not exist anymore. 

Am not paying out £400 on a season book when I am currently furloughed and work in a sector (retail) that may never open in the same capacity again. At the end of this month I am going to have to apply for a mortgage holiday in the hope that at the end of those three months I am back working or I am looking at selling my house. Football, seasons tickets all take a back seat when it comes to protecting my family. Simple. 

davemclaren
34 minutes ago, Disco Dave said:

The way I see it, the club needs to offer some clarity on what you are getting while games are going to be played behind closed doors.  My 2 pence worth....

For every match missed:

1. Access to Hearts TV/Live streams .

2. Option to have 1/18th of your money back to spend in the club store.  Perhaps exclude shirt sales in this, protecting that revenue stream.

3. Option to donate your 1/18th store credit to a local charity where less well off kids could get strips etc.... opportunity to gain some future fans.

4. Option to refund your 1/18th but donated back to the club via FOH contributions, thus avoiding any tax/VAT implications.

These options would reduce income (some lost shop sales and Hearts TV subscriptions) but nowhere near as much as people simply not renewing.  And people would feel like they know they are getting something from the sizeable outlay.

The clubs don’t know if and how games will work behind closed doors yet. 

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Aberdeen and Hibs fans are paying their players wage deferrals. When that money goes they’ll realise they’ve bought season tickets to watch a side that potentially may not exist anymore. 

Am not paying out £400 on a season book when I am currently furloughed and work in a sector (retail) that may never open in the same capacity again. At the end of this month I am going to have to apply for a mortgage holiday in the hope that at the end of those three months I am back working or I am looking at selling my house. Football, seasons tickets all take a back seat when it comes to protecting my family. Simple. 

I’m sure there will be many supporters in the same boat, sadly. 

busby1985
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I’m sure there will be many supporters in the same boat, sadly. 

Yip. I also think the club will know this as well. Can’t blame them for trying to generate cash and if fans can afford it then fair play to them. 

Hectormasson
16 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Having seen the crowds Hibs have been claiming over the last few seasons i wouldn't believe a word they say when it comes to tickets sold.

Their place looks empty most games, "sure their at the madam with home gates ?      17k when it looks more like 13 and a half ????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👏

Disco Dave
52 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The clubs don’t know if and how games will work behind closed doors yet. 

I'm talking about next season Dave....... whenever that may be.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Disco Dave said:

I'm talking about next season Dave....... whenever that may be.

They don’t know that yet either.