jr ewing

Season ticket latest 10.5k sold ( Renewal period ends 8/8 )

Poseidon
1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

Although I hope there is an option to opt-out of the rebate.

I would happily pay full price for my STs next year even if I was allowed into 5 games this season.

Or might be better tax-wise for Hearts to pay say £75 less to Hearts for the ST and then donate the £75 to the FoH

Fxxx the SPFL
17 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Ticket office reopening on 23/7 might encourage a few to renew. 

yep me and the wife going in on Thursday to renew ours, i couldn't renew online due to technical issues with my works laptop. :flag2:

David McCaig
9 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Or might be better tax-wise for Hearts to pay say £75 less to Hearts for the ST and then donate the £75 to the FoH

I agree, ultimately the fans make the club and whilst there are many things in life I like to save cash on... Hearts aren't one of them.

RobNox
7 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

That's a great idea.  I know a lot on here are saying they don't care about a refund or a discount on next season's ticket.  

Your suggestion would keep things simple for the club (i.e. not having to put in place alternative arrangements for fans who wish to waive their refund / credit) and would, as you say, be a more tax efficient way of foregoing the refund.  The fans would also see their FOH points boosted, what's not to like about that?

JamboAl
31 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Sounds good in theory and I'd willingly do that apart from the fact that I've already bought my ST.

In practice, it'll make little difference in the short/medium term because the club will have losses to c/f.  Also HMRC might see the £75 FoH contribution as Hearts' income paid via a 3rd party instead of directly.

kettering jam tart

Any idea how many sold? Or are we keeping it hush now due to compo claim?

Clerry Jambo
33 minutes ago, kettering jam tart said:

Any idea how many sold? Or are we keeping it hush now due to compo claim?

Last official number was over 7K

Chaps

Fxxx the SPFL

myself and the wife popped in this afternoon and renewed ours after having major issues trying to renew online. many thanks to Lynsey who tried to resolve our issues and it was nice to thank her in person this afternoon. quite liked the look of the Hearts facemasks the staff were wearing seemingly you can buy them online.

FTH.

davemclaren
24 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

myself and the wife popped in this afternoon and renewed ours after having major issues trying to renew online. many thanks to Lynsey who tried to resolve our issues and it was nice to thank her in person this afternoon. quite liked the look of the Hearts facemasks the staff were wearing seemingly you can buy them online.

FTH.

Well done. 

j1964m

gashauskis9

Considering the peril we’re in and the current financial climate, 8000 STs is ****ing incredible. 

j1964m

Only £8:99

jamboman9
3 minutes ago, j1964m said:

image.png.689006d260c7349a035e2fa345626f8d.png

That's what I ordered,received something bordering on pink with a wee badge on the side with a white and orange trim.

Yuck 🤷

been here before
Just now, PTBCAL said:

Can you buy them in the shop? 

There was only a couple of bairns sized  ones left when I was in this morning.

Fxxx the SPFL

The facemasks in the shop and online for sale are totally different to the ones the staff had on. The staff facemasks had the Hearts badge on both sides and were black and maroon looked better that the ones for sale.

ramrod
2 hours ago, gashauskis9 said:

Considering the peril we’re in and the current financial climate, 8000 STs is ****ing incredible. 

A few folk I've spoken to haven't got theirs  yet but are intending  to . Me and my daughters haven't got round to renewing yet either . I reckon we'll be well over 10k before our season starts . Absolutely incredible backing considering our predicament as it stands . 

Mikey1874
3 hours ago, gashauskis9 said:

With all the uncertainty too it is incredible. 

Mikey1874
28 minutes ago, ramrod said:

A few folk I've spoken to haven't got theirs  yet but are intending  to . Me and my daughters haven't got round to renewing yet either . I reckon we'll be well over 10k before our season starts . Absolutely incredible backing considering our predicament as it stands . 

Agree.

Heading for around 12,000.

Other things are going to happen too. Including fan ownership that will help. 

Clerry Jambo
29 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Especially with over 2 months until first game

gashauskis9
36 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Agree.

Heading for around 12,000.

Other things are going to happen too. Including fan ownership that will help. 

Don’t think we’ll hit that.  10k max.

tynietigers
52 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Don’t think we’ll hit that.  10k max.

Loads still to apply I think 10k is doable 👍🏻

PTBCAL
3 hours ago, been here before said:

There was only a couple of bairns sized  ones left when I was in this morning.

👍

davemclaren
1 hour ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

"Royal Mail Standard Delivery £5.95"  - that is scandalous.

Scandalous for Royal Mail?

Paolo

Am I corrrct in saying you get free Hearts TV?   Renewed mine a couple of months ago, but heard nothing about it, though I have a Hearts TV purchase of £0.00 in my purchase history.  

GinRummy
5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Scandalous for Royal Mail?

It’s scandalous for Hearts. Does nobody at the club look at stuff like that and think ‘that’s unacceptable, charging that delivery cost for a piece of cloth’.

King Of The Cat Cafe
54 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s scandalous for Hearts. Does nobody at the club look at stuff like that and think ‘that’s unacceptable, charging that delivery cost for a piece of cloth’.

Exactly.  This is an item that weighs a few ounces and fits into an A5 padded envelope.

One of the big UK manufacturers is offering masks with 1st class Royal Mail delivery at 1.99.

davemclaren
3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Depends on their business model I suppose. Clearly not competing with Amazon or other online operators. 

Randy Marsh
3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Think that's Hearts fault by sending them out Special Delivery instead of first class. 

GinRummy
8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Depends on their business model I suppose. Clearly not competing with Amazon or other online operators. 

Aye, hearts obviously won’t get the rates that amazon get but sending it special delivery is overkill imo. Not too big a deal I suppose but I’d have thought someone at the club would’ve noticed the mad postal cost. 

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Aye, hearts obviously won’t get the rates that amazon get but sending it special delivery is overkill imo. Not too big a deal I suppose but I’d have thought someone at the club would’ve noticed the mad postal cost. 

Certainly a disincentive for people to order small cost Items online. Being supporters a lot will likely buy over £60 at a time to get free delivery so maybe not so daft. 😎

GinRummy
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Certainly a disincentive for people to order small cost Items online. Being supporters a lot will likely buy over £60 at a time to get free delivery so maybe not so daft. 😎

Big Bucks Dave 😂

Biffa Bacon
16 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Can you buy them in the shop? 

Its a bit of a catch 22, as you need one to go into the shop in the first place. 😂

PTBCAL
2 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Its a bit of a catch 22, as you need one to go into the shop in the first place. 😂

I used a disposable one from JD sports ha ha 

Looked at one - be nicer if they made them in maroon 😀

ramrod

Regarding renewing I'm aware there's a booking fee when renewing on line but does anyone know if there's an additional charge for paying with credit card ? 

troonmaroon
On 24/07/2020 at 06:05, Paolo said:

Am I corrrct in saying you get free Hearts TV?   Renewed mine a couple of months ago, but heard nothing about it, though I have a Hearts TV purchase of £0.00 in my purchase history.  

Here were the instructions they sent originally... Give it a go! 

20200725_224304.jpg

been here before

The free Hearts telly thing stopped a few weeks ago.

Paolo
8 hours ago, troonmaroon said:

Here were the instructions they sent originally... Give it a go! 

20200725_224304.jpg

Thanks

Paolo
41 minutes ago, been here before said:

The free Hearts telly thing stopped a few weeks ago.

Is it not due to resume when the season starts, if games are without fans?

been here before
2 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Is it not due to resume when the season starts, if games are without fans?

No idea. 

There was an email sent out saying the free thing was at an end as they gad to prepare for the new season (whatever that might entail) but nothing since.

I suppose itll all depend on what happens over the next week or so.

Walter Bishop

The extension for renewals will be affecting sales aswell. There needs to be a firm date put in place for people to decide either way.  4 people in my family looking to buy tickets, hopefully close to ones we already have, but only options available are mostly in front couple of rows. 

number-16
4 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

The extension for renewals will be affecting sales aswell. There needs to be a firm date put in place for people to decide either way.  4 people in my family looking to buy tickets, hopefully close to ones we already have, but only options available are mostly in front couple of rows. 

I'm currently on both sides of this atm 😂

I need to get around to renewing but also minded to get a season ticket for a wee one at the same, which isn't possible for my current seat.

jake
4 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Agreed.

We are all moving seats this season .

Those who are keeping their seats will have done so.

jonnothejambo
1 hour ago, jake said:

Agreed.

We are all moving seats this season .

Those who are keeping their seats will have done so.

Not necessarily........

jake
6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Not necessarily........

Ok .

Mostly though.

jonnothejambo
17 minutes ago, jake said:

Ok .

Mostly though.

👍