Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

heartsfc_fan
21 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

So, worked out on the back of a fag packet- with a blindfold on - that’s a minimum of £1.2m 

£1.8m using the average of £300 a ticket.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambof3tornado
10 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

£1.8m using the average of £300 a ticket.

Quite a few half tickets only purchased.

Sorry to spoil your sums!!

I think the ticket office is swamped at present - I’ve been trying to renew since Wednesday (can’t online) and I am only getting an e mail response every 24 hours - all rather tedious but I’m sure I’ll get there eventually. And I don’t mind waiting if they are full on selling tickets! It’s all good! 

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I think the ticket office is swamped at present - I’ve been trying to renew since Wednesday (can’t online) and I am only getting an e mail response every 24 hours - all rather tedious but I’m sure I’ll get there eventually. And I don’t mind waiting if they are full on selling tickets! It’s all good! 

I bought 2 today. I had technical issues buying the seat allocated to my Dad but Lyndsay at the Ticket Office was excellent in sorting it out. It took a few emails over the last day or so but it was all resolved.  

12 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I bought 2 today. I had technical issues buying the seat allocated to my Dad but Lyndsay at the Ticket Office was excellent in sorting it out. It took a few emails over the last day or so but it was all resolved.  

Welcome back Enzo! 👍

15 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Reassuring - thanks!

Enzo Chiefo
13 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Welcome back Enzo! 👍

Cheers Rudolf👍. Hopefully we'll have some live games to watch next season

Great news.  Plus the FoH money of course.  Absolutely fantastic supporters.  And well done to Dundee United as well.  3,000 is pretty special in these troubled times.

Italian Lambretta
9 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Great news.  Plus the FoH money of course.  Absolutely fantastic supporters.  And well done to Dundee United as well.  3,000 is pretty special in these troubled times.

**** Dundee United another scummy club that have tried to slam the door in our face. 

9 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Hopefully united go bust and the 3000 season ticket holders can buy season tickets for Dundee, then they go bust as well. 

Went in to renew mine and my son's on etickets, but it looks like I can only renew mine, despite the laddie being set up in my network. Sent an email off to the [email protected] so hopefully that'll do the trick.

Always enjoy buying my season tickets and especially looking forward to it this time.

4 minutes ago, pablo said:

Went in to renew mine and my son's on etickets, but it looks like I can only renew mine, despite the laddie being set up in my network. Sent an email off to the [email protected] so hopefully that'll do the trick.

Always enjoy buying my season tickets and especially looking forward to it this time.

If you set up e-tickets to manage your son’s account (send a request to he email he uses) he confirms you can manage his account and you can then purchase both tickets. 

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

**** Dundee United another scummy club that have tried to slam the door in our face. 

pretty much this..

7 minutes ago, EK JAMBO said:

If you set up e-tickets to manage your son’s account (send a request to he email he uses) he confirms you can manage his account and you can then purchase both tickets. 

I'll go back and have a look. I've always been able to buy his season tickets and match tickets on etickets up to now without a problem. But thanks, I'll give that a try.

billybalfour

4 of us renewed this week.We had been waiting on Mrs Budge committing to legal action before renewing if we end up playing in the Championship.

Very important to a lot of fans I think.Certainly was amongst our group.

18 hours ago, GinRummy said:

That’s tremendous. Still no clue when we’ll play or in what league. Well done 6000 people. 

Yes your spot on and there will always be many of us who will buy a ST no matter what. 

FarmerTweedy
On 04/06/2020 at 16:45, **** the SPFL said:

I'm glad they have extended it only because i'm having a nightmare trying to buy our tickets online i keep getting timed out even although when you add tickets to basket and type the one of OTP message that your mobile receives it times me out before i can enter it and submit something strange going on. Before anyone asks i have emailed Lindsay and she has confirmed that the seats are still available lets hope the ticket office staff get back soon and i can go in like i normally do and pay for tickets being the old fart that i am.

Maybe try using a different browser?  I've found that in Chrome, some websites don't like it when I have to confirm a payment through the Santander app, but are quite happy in Edge. Maybe the combination of the browser you're using, the bank you're with, and the payment solution the etickets site uses, don't all play nice together? 

Fxxx the SPFL
3 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Maybe try using a different browser?  I've found that in Chrome, some websites don't like it when I have to confirm a payment through the Santander app, but are quite happy in Edge. Maybe the combination of the browser you're using, the bank you're with, and the payment solution the etickets site uses, don't all play nice together? 

cheers using my works pc and it uses chrome as default i will try edge.

Clerry Jambo
18 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

cheers using my works pc and it uses chrome as default i will try edge.

I’ve found issues with payments in chrome but fine in Firefox 

FarmerTweedy
On 05/06/2020 at 17:57, oilrig jambo said:

when can an old guy like me who is not keen on purchasing online be able to go up to tynie and renew over the counter as I have done for donkeys, ?

17th October 2022.

The Real Maroonblood
On 06/06/2020 at 19:06, Clerry Jambo said:

I’ve found issues with payments in chrome but fine in Firefox 

I used chrome and there was an issue but it eventually worked.

Finally renewed this morning. Just can't be arsed waiting anymore to see where/when we'll be playing. I'm gonna be there anyway so got it done

I’m still trying to renew and have been since last Wednesday. Last e mail I received from them was Friday morning to which I replied but I’ve heard nothing since then. I’ve just sent them a reminder so hopefully might hear something tomorrow.

I assume they are really busy but it’s not great customer service when you are trying to give the club money! All I want them to do is tell me what seats are free because I can’t buy the one I have in the Roseburn.

Edited by Jambo-Fox

The Real Maroonblood
15 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I’m still trying to renew and have been since last Wednesday. Last e mail I received from them was Friday morning to which I replied but I’ve heard nothing since then. I’ve just sent them a reminder so hopefully might hear something tomorrow.

I assume they are really busy but it’s not great customer service when you are trying to give the club money! All I want them to do is tell me what seats are free because I can’t buy the one I have in the Roseburn.

You’ve got to remember people are working from home and may not have the same access as they would have on site.

It may just be Lindsay so she will be busy.

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You’ve got to remember people are working from home and may not have the same access as they would have on site.

It may just be Lindsay so she will be busy.

That’s my assumption. I’m ok waiting especially if we announce that we have hit  10,000 sales by the end of this week!

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

That’s my assumption. I’m ok waiting especially if we announce that we have hit  10,000 sales by the end of this week!

👍

pennyjambo22

Emailed the club couple of emails to answer questions, club phoned today 50/50 option taken. Hopefully the SPFL bottle it, and we don’t have to bankrupt 95% of Scottish football 😂😂😂🇱🇻

magicjohnston
2 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

So, has the deadline for renewals been removed...or extended?

Club extended indefinitely for existing season ticket holders to get their seats. Was 6th or 8th of June (can't quite remember)

I’m making progress on my renewal! I’ve seen a seat plan and I’ve picked a seat!

Just waiting now to hear how to pay for it. Hopefully might conclude the transaction tomorrow! 🤞 ♥️ 

The Real Maroonblood
43 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I’m making progress on my renewal! I’ve seen a seat plan and I’ve picked a seat!

Just waiting now to hear how to pay for it. Hopefully might conclude the transaction tomorrow! 🤞 ♥️ 

👍

Libertarian
2 hours ago, magicjohnston said:

Club extended indefinitely for existing season ticket holders to get their seats. Was 6th or 8th of June (can't quite remember)

It was the 7th of June but has now been extended indefinitely 

I think Hearts must be selling hundreds of season tickets every day!

This is day 8 of my renewal attempt ... on day 6 I picked an alternative seat (To previous in Roseburn), day 7 I was asked for my contact details to allow payment. And I’m now just waiting for a call.

Its all rather tedious I’m sure it’s primarily due to a huge surge in demand and secondly due to the actual office being closed.

Hopefully not too many days to wait now and it will be worth it once the renewal is complete!

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

This is day 8 of my renewal attempt ... on day 6 I picked an alternative seat (To previous in Roseburn), day 7 I was asked for my contact details to allow payment. And I’m now just waiting for a call.

Its all rather tedious I’m sure it’s primarily due to a huge surge in demand and secondly due to the actual office being closed.

Hopefully not too many days to wait now and it will be worth it once the renewal is complete!

Most of the office staff will still be on furlough I imagine. 

18Jambo_dave74
15 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Sounds a bit of a pain. 

I emailed on Tuesday to ask about renewing on behalf of someone else and was called back this morning and paid over the phone. A wee bit annoying that by renewing my own ticket online I was charged the usual admin fee however I wasn't today when renewing by phone. 

29 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Most of the office staff will still be on furlough I imagine. 

Just got a call from the lovely Lewis! 

All renewed and Main Stand Lower S Row 6 here I come!! Hopefully I’ll get the chance to use it at least a couple of times.

Does anybody know what the folks sitting in S are like (apart from the obvious!)

Edited by Jambo-Fox

13 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Sounds a bit of a pain. 

I emailed on Tuesday to ask about renewing on behalf of someone else and was called back this morning and paid over the phone. A wee bit annoying that by renewing my own ticket online I was charged the usual admin fee however I wasn't today when renewing by phone. 

All sorted in last 10 minutes!

No PAIN no GAIN!

PS it sounds like ticket sales are steady and progressing well!

So if anybody hasn’t renewed yet get onto to it now - show everybody what a great support Hearts have!

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

All renewed and Main Stand Lower S Row 6 here I come!! Hopefully I’ll get the chance to use it at least a couple of times.

Does anybody know what the folks sitting in S are like (apart from the obvious!)

👍

39 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I am in Lower S row 8.

Good luck !!!!

maroonlegions

Was going to renew my ST today, went to my account , clicked renew and there is no 10%  discount showing of my ST price which is still showing as £450 to pay for renewal.. ???   

davemclaren
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Was going to renew my ST today, went to my account , clicked renew and there is no 10%  discount showing of my ST price which is still showing as £450 to pay for renewal.. ???   

Did the discount not end on 8/6?

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Did the discount not end on 8/6?

Did it?? Will email and see but if you are right so be it, will renew anyway.. 

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Did it?? Will email and see but if you are right so be it, will renew anyway.. 

Mine's is still showing with the discount added. Where do you sit? You sure it's not discounted from £500 to £450? 

Edited by neilnunb

19 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Adult Platinum discounted from £500 to £450?