Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

jambogirlglasgow
22 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

So many unknowns. Well done. 😄

Thanks. One was for an 83 year old relative for whom it most likely wont safe for them to attend. Their words- but the club needs the money. So glad to have been raised a Jambo. When it’s in your blood it’s in your blood. #AlwaysHearts 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

Thanks. One was for an 83 year old relative for whom it most likely wont safe for them to attend. Their words- but the club needs the money. So glad to have been raised a Jambo. When it’s in your blood it’s in your blood. #AlwaysHearts 

Absolutely. 👍

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

Well done.

Lone Striker

Good to hear the club make a sensible decision like this.   

A wee question - if some kind of social distancing is going to be required for a long time to come (even just 1m), this will impact which seats can actually be occupied.  So we're renewing for a named seat, probably next to  a pal or 2 - any thoughts on how the club could cope with that ?     Or will we be BCD until social distancing disappears ?  Thanks.

Edited by Lone Striker

Just went to renew my season ticket and can’t! I relocated from the Gorgie to a Cat B in the Roseburn, Row 7 three seasons ago and I knew I could not renew that.
But I was disappointed that it wouldn’t even let me see what seats were available in the other stands.

Anyway I’ve e mailed the ticket office so will hopefully get it sorted out. It’s just frustrating when I was ‘hyped’ to do it!

The Real Maroonblood
22 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Just went to renew my season ticket and can’t! I relocated from the Gorgie to a Cat B in the Roseburn, Row 7 three seasons ago and I knew I could not renew that.
But I was disappointed that it wouldn’t even let me see what seats were available in the other stands.

Anyway I’ve e mailed the ticket office so will hopefully get it sorted out. It’s just frustrating when I was ‘hyped’ to do it!

Lindsay will sort it.

Tommy Brown
On 28/05/2020 at 12:07, jonnothejambo said:

Sorry johno, can't delete this on my phone.

I'll say again, extended indefinitely is not the correct path and will just encourage hanging off till the season starts.

I think a deposit should be paid to protect your seat if you are in a dilemma. £50 for example.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I'll say again, extended indefinitely is not the correct path and will just encourage hanging off till the season starts.

I think a deposit should be paid to protect your seat if you are in a dilemma. £50 for example.

That’s a fair point.

davemclaren
4 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

They do seem to have the unofficial half and half option that some have used. 

I used the 50-50% method. £625 for PR section was too much right now without knowing what division/ when we will get to go to games. One email and Lyndsay changed it on e-tickets. That’s 2 more signed up today. 

Edited by Spectre

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 minute ago, Spectre said:

I used the 50-50% method. £625 from PR section was too much right now without knowing what division/ when we will get to go to games. One email and Lyndsay changed it on e-tickets. That’s 2 more signed up today. 

As a general thought, I wonder what would happen if someone did go for the 50/50 payment and then did not, or could not, pay the second half?

Would the club try to sell it on for whatever time was left in the season, or not bother and leave it in the individual's name for season 21/22?

Fxxx the SPFL

I'm glad they have extended it only because i'm having a nightmare trying to buy our tickets online i keep getting timed out even although when you add tickets to basket and type the one of OTP message that your mobile receives it times me out before i can enter it and submit something strange going on. Before anyone asks i have emailed Lindsay and she has confirmed that the seats are still available lets hope the ticket office staff get back soon and i can go in like i normally do and pay for tickets being the old fart that i am.

3 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

As a general thought, I wonder what would happen if someone did go for the 50/50 payment and then did not, or could not, pay the second half?

Would the club try to sell it on for whatever time was left in the season, or not bother and leave it in the individual's name for season 21/22?

I think if you didn’t go for the 2nd part your seat would be sold as half season ticket or individual match in normal circumstances.  I doubt we will have football before 2021 so who knows what will happen.
I’m sure I read Motherwell we’re saying you get 18/19 games no matter when fans are allowed back. That seems a good way to do it. Your season ticket would last into the season 21/22 for the remainder of the games your owed (if we can’t go to 19 this season) and you would top it up to finish the season. The club could at least budget for less income from season 21/22 ticket sales and I’m sure some people would pay in full anyway or donate a bit more. 

56 minutes ago, goader said:

Another 2 bought for me and my mate in section F.  Feel better now I've renewed. 💗

Admin fee too?

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

They do seem to have the unofficial half and half option that some have used. 

yep that’s what I used. Lyndsey sorted it out in an email easily and when I logged in the option was on my page when I renewed. It was half the price and in December I pay the other half

Walter Bishop

The selection of seats available for potential new season ticket holders isn't great. I think those not intending to renew should let the club know so their seats can be released. 

23 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Lindsay will sort it.

E mailed last night & got a reply this afternoon to which I’ve responded. Hopefully they will let me know what’s available soon, perhaps tomorrow. I’m guessing they are rather busy at present. 

It’s a bit annoying that I can’t just log on and select a seat and renew. Feels harder than it should be!

15 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

The selection of seats available for potential new season ticket holders isn't great. I think those not intending to renew should let the club know so their seats can be released. 

Question! Where did you see the available seats? Thanks

I can’t find anything on the site anywhere!

Walter Bishop
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Question! Where did you see the available seats? Thanks

I can’t find anything on the site anywhere!

I emailed the club, Was looking for 2 seats near to ours for a couple of members of my family. I got sent pictures of various blocks with availability. 

2 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

I emailed the club, Was looking for 2 seats near to ours for a couple of members of my family. I got sent pictures of various blocks with availability. 

Thanks. That’s what I’m hoping the ticket office will send me. I’m only after a single seat, I can’t  renew my current seat in the Roseburn. Hopefully some good singles available!

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Thanks. That’s what I’m hoping the ticket office will send me. I’m only after a single seat, I can’t  renew my current seat in the Roseburn. Hopefully some good singles available!

It also helps if can give them an idea where  you would like to sit.

BelgeJambo
On 03/06/2020 at 19:29, Jambo-Fox said:

I was Cat B and Lindsay sent me screen shots of available seats. Got moved to the Gorgie with a great deal of ease

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

I think most will renew and the club knows this,hence the indefinite extension on renewals. Bit of a bummer if you are trying to buy new seats I agree.

32 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

I was Cat B and Lindsay sent me screen shots of available seats. Got moved to the Gorgie with a great deal of ease

Thanks for this and previous advice. I don’t just want to take what they offer, I’d like to see where it is first. I’ve told her bronze or silver (to make it easier although a good gold or platinum might have tempted me!).

It’s a shame the ticket system can’t let you see what’s available. In fact it doesn’t even show what category, bronze etc. each section is,  I had to google images for that!

If you were not sure about renewing it could easily be a deterrent.

Anyway they won’t beat me I WILL renew!

copa-mundial

Me and my Dad both renewed last night. 

As much as I've been brassed off as the next person over this whole episode. 

It genuinely wouldn't feel right, not to have my season ticket. 

My love for this club ❤🇱🇻

BelgeJambo
9 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Thanks for this and previous advice. I don’t just want to take what they offer, I’d like to see where it is first. I’ve told her bronze or silver (to make it easier although a good gold or platinum might have tempted me!).

It’s a shame the ticket system can’t let you see what’s available. In fact it doesn’t even show what category, bronze etc. each section is,  I had to google images for that!

If you were not sure about renewing it could easily be a deterrent.

Anyway they won’t beat me I WILL renew!

Good Man

jimbojambo

I did the 50/50 and second payment is due in December so hopefully we'll have played some games before then. As has been said though it's our club and not bothered about refunds or even value for money. Jet2 however I am all over for a refund.... 

10 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

See the seats in the Roseburn. Will they be valid on ST’s for all games if we are in the championship?

I'll be buying mine as soon as we have confirmation that a legal challenge has gone in, or that the league has been expanded and the legal challenge isn't required. 

Failing that I'll probably hang off til the very last moment in the hope that Ann will have left her post by that point.

BelgeJambo
23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

See the seats in the Roseburn. Will they be valid on ST’s for all games if we are in the championship?

I think the club said they would make a decision about CAT B once we know what league we are in.  I wouldn’t think there will be a CAT B if we are in the championship. 

Just now, BelgeJambo said:

I think the club said they would make a decision about CAT B once we know what league we are in.  I wouldn’t think there will be a CAT B if we are in the championship. 

Thanks. Will be moving seat but also looking to buy one beside me for my two nephews to share. Thought it might keep the younger one interested to be next to the away support. I’ll be waiting till my finances get back to normal in August anyway so not in any hurry.

David McCaig
5 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

More a case that every game is Category B in the Championship!!

That's my ST renewed. Not sure of job scenario still but, needed to be done!!

Just need these dithering incompetent barstewards to make a decision.

Whatever league, whenever the start, however long the season......always and only HMFC.

6000 is very impressive given we have no idea when we can attend, or if we can attend depending what league we will be in . As always Hearts supporters step up.

Jambof3tornado

Great effort but could be much higher. Get the feeling some are waiting til they know what league we are in, although some maybe have other priorities cash wise.

22 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Great effort but could be much higher. Get the feeling some are waiting til they know what league we are in, although some maybe have other priorities cash wise.

...much higher, you dont say...😒🤯

gashauskis9

Proud as **** at that number.  

6000 punters paying hundreds of pounds during a pandemic that has put folk out of work or reduced their incomes.  

6000 punters making that financial commitment despite not knowing what league we’ll be in or whether we’ll play at all.

6000 legends 👏👏

Best supporters in the world by a distance

oilrig jambo
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

when can an old guy like me who is not keen on purchasing online be able to go up to tynie and renew over the counter as I have done for donkeys, ?

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, oilrig jambo said:

when can an old guy like me who is not keen on purchasing online be able to go up to tynie and renew over the counter as I have done for donkeys, ?

A few weeks I imagine. 

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Definitely, my family are all planning on renewing , just in no hurray to do it atm. 

Probably good for the club aswell if the renewals keep coming in steadily over a longer period . 

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Definitely, my family are all planning on renewing , just in no hurray to do it atm. 

Probably good for the club aswell if the renewals keep coming in steadily over a longer period . 

Why? 😄