Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before
Just now, PTBCAL said:

Can you buy them in the shop? 

There was only a couple of bairns sized  ones left when I was in this morning.

Fxxx the SPFL

The facemasks in the shop and online for sale are totally different to the ones the staff had on. The staff facemasks had the Hearts badge on both sides and were black and maroon looked better that the ones for sale.

2 hours ago, gashauskis9 said:

Considering the peril we’re in and the current financial climate, 8000 STs is ****ing incredible. 

A few folk I've spoken to haven't got theirs  yet but are intending  to . Me and my daughters haven't got round to renewing yet either . I reckon we'll be well over 10k before our season starts . Absolutely incredible backing considering our predicament as it stands . 

3 hours ago, gashauskis9 said:

Considering the peril we’re in and the current financial climate, 8000 STs is ****ing incredible. 

With all the uncertainty too it is incredible. 

28 minutes ago, ramrod said:

A few folk I've spoken to haven't got theirs  yet but are intending  to . Me and my daughters haven't got round to renewing yet either . I reckon we'll be well over 10k before our season starts . Absolutely incredible backing considering our predicament as it stands . 

Agree.

Heading for around 12,000.

Other things are going to happen too. Including fan ownership that will help. 

Clerry Jambo
29 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Especially with over 2 months until first game

gashauskis9
36 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Agree.

Heading for around 12,000.

Other things are going to happen too. Including fan ownership that will help. 

Don’t think we’ll hit that.  10k max.

tynietigers
52 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Don’t think we’ll hit that.  10k max.

Loads still to apply I think 10k is doable 👍🏻

3 hours ago, been here before said:

There was only a couple of bairns sized  ones left when I was in this morning.

👍

davemclaren
1 hour ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

"Royal Mail Standard Delivery £5.95"  - that is scandalous.

Scandalous for Royal Mail?

Am I corrrct in saying you get free Hearts TV?   Renewed mine a couple of months ago, but heard nothing about it, though I have a Hearts TV purchase of £0.00 in my purchase history.  

5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Scandalous for Royal Mail?

It’s scandalous for Hearts. Does nobody at the club look at stuff like that and think ‘that’s unacceptable, charging that delivery cost for a piece of cloth’.

King Of The Cat Cafe
54 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s scandalous for Hearts. Does nobody at the club look at stuff like that and think ‘that’s unacceptable, charging that delivery cost for a piece of cloth’.

Exactly.  This is an item that weighs a few ounces and fits into an A5 padded envelope.

One of the big UK manufacturers is offering masks with 1st class Royal Mail delivery at 1.99.

davemclaren
3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Depends on their business model I suppose. Clearly not competing with Amazon or other online operators. 

Randy Marsh
3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Think that's Hearts fault by sending them out Special Delivery instead of first class. 

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Depends on their business model I suppose. Clearly not competing with Amazon or other online operators. 

Aye, hearts obviously won’t get the rates that amazon get but sending it special delivery is overkill imo. Not too big a deal I suppose but I’d have thought someone at the club would’ve noticed the mad postal cost. 

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Aye, hearts obviously won’t get the rates that amazon get but sending it special delivery is overkill imo. Not too big a deal I suppose but I’d have thought someone at the club would’ve noticed the mad postal cost. 

Certainly a disincentive for people to order small cost Items online. Being supporters a lot will likely buy over £60 at a time to get free delivery so maybe not so daft. 😎

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Certainly a disincentive for people to order small cost Items online. Being supporters a lot will likely buy over £60 at a time to get free delivery so maybe not so daft. 😎

Big Bucks Dave 😂

Biffa Bacon
16 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Can you buy them in the shop? 

Its a bit of a catch 22, as you need one to go into the shop in the first place. 😂

2 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Its a bit of a catch 22, as you need one to go into the shop in the first place. 😂

I used a disposable one from JD sports ha ha 

Looked at one - be nicer if they made them in maroon 😀

Regarding renewing I'm aware there's a booking fee when renewing on line but does anyone know if there's an additional charge for paying with credit card ? 

troonmaroon
On 24/07/2020 at 06:05, Paolo said:

Am I corrrct in saying you get free Hearts TV?   Renewed mine a couple of months ago, but heard nothing about it, though I have a Hearts TV purchase of £0.00 in my purchase history.  

Here were the instructions they sent originally... Give it a go! 

20200725_224304.jpg

41 minutes ago, been here before said:

The free Hearts telly thing stopped a few weeks ago.

Is it not due to resume when the season starts, if games are without fans?

been here before
2 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Is it not due to resume when the season starts, if games are without fans?

No idea. 

There was an email sent out saying the free thing was at an end as they gad to prepare for the new season (whatever that might entail) but nothing since.

I suppose itll all depend on what happens over the next week or so.

Walter Bishop

The extension for renewals will be affecting sales aswell. There needs to be a firm date put in place for people to decide either way.  4 people in my family looking to buy tickets, hopefully close to ones we already have, but only options available are mostly in front couple of rows. 

4 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

The extension for renewals will be affecting sales aswell. There needs to be a firm date put in place for people to decide either way.  4 people in my family looking to buy tickets, hopefully close to ones we already have, but only options available are mostly in front couple of rows. 

I'm currently on both sides of this atm 😂

I need to get around to renewing but also minded to get a season ticket for a wee one at the same, which isn't possible for my current seat.

4 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Agreed.

We are all moving seats this season .

Those who are keeping their seats will have done so.

On 25/07/2020 at 14:27, ramrod said:

Regarding renewing I'm aware there's a booking fee when renewing on line but does anyone know if there's an additional charge for paying with credit card ? 

No additional charge for paying with c/c. 

3 hours ago, Rabgee said:

2 Cat B tickets upgraded and first ST for my youngest purchased today. Now viewing from section V

cheapscate

With our demotion confirmed the ST 18 game deal just got a bit better. We will likely all only be attending 6 or 7 games this year so next year more than half of our home games will already be covered.

Ex member of the SaS

Does anyone know what happens now? Ann promised 18 home games for season tickets and this won't happen now. There maybe some who throw the toys and demand a refund but hopefully this doesn't happen and Hearts benefit from the extra income.

heartsfc_fan

You'll get money off next season's ticket depending how many games that might be.

tartofmidlothian

We've been told we'll get the full amount of games, even if some roll forward into the season after.

Ex member of the SaS

That 's good, I must have missed that part. Either way the cash is in Hearts account and it's staying there.

As others have said, it’ll roll over in to a discount. Some will take the discount and others will not. I won’t be taking the discount, and if I’m forced to, I’ll donate the saving to FoH.

I think it’s important that we don’t have a situation where those who decide not to take the discount make out that those who do are somehow ‘bad supporters’ or whatever, though. 

I’ve upgraded to PR this season, but it wasn’t that long ago, that I was only able to go to games because my mate had a spare ticket and he let me use it. I simply couldn’t afford it at the time. Everyone’s situation will be different.

We need to find the right balance between fund raising and making sure we don’t alienate those who either simply don’t want to, or can’t afford to. After all, it’s supposed to just be a case of paying for a ticket to go and see your local football team. For some supporters that is all it has ever been, and that is all it will ever be. There’s sod all wrong with that.

Lone Striker
20 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

As others have said, it’ll roll over in to a discount. Some will take the discount and others will not. I won’t be taking the discount, and if I’m forced to, I’ll donate the saving to FoH.

I think it’s important that we don’t have a situation where those who decide not to take the discount make out that those who do are somehow ‘bad supporters’ or whatever, though. 

I’ve upgraded to PR this season, but it wasn’t that long ago, that I was only able to go to games because my mate had a spare ticket and he let me use it. I simply couldn’t afford it at the time. Everyone’s situation will be different.

We need to find the right balance between fund raising and making sure we don’t alienate those who either simply don’t want to, or can’t afford to. After all, it’s supposed to just be a case of paying for a ticket to go and see your local football team. For some supporters that is all it has ever been, and that is all it will ever be. There’s sod all wrong with that.

Good post, Doofster 👍      It is important that we acknowledge  the huge different financial situations  fans can find themselves in -  we're all Hearts fans (apart from the undercover Hobos !!), and there is strength in unity/inclusivity.

Can I give a wee shout out for @Dagger is Back 's wonderful "donate a ticket to future jambos" scheme ?    It may not be feasible for a wee while until we see how/when fans will be getting back in to Tynecastle ..... but when it happens, it would be good if fans on here can consider it when they've got some spare cash. 

Just now, Lone Striker said:

Good post, Doofster 👍      It is important that we acknowledge  the huge different financial situations  fans can find themselves in -  we're all Hearts fans (apart from the undercover Hobos !!), and there is strength in unity/inclusivity.

Can I give a wee shout out for @Dagger is Back 's wonderful "donate a ticket to future jambos" scheme ?    It may not be feasible for a wee while until we see how/when fans will be getting back in to Tynecastle ..... but when it happens, it would be good if fans on here can consider it when they've got some spare cash. 

Thanks. Yep, @Dagger Is Back’s scheme is fantastic. I can’t remember if I donated to it or not during admin. I will do this season though.

50 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Oh great. Even less money for the club. 

I’ll not be taking advantage of any free games. The club needs the money. 

That's really good of you 👏 

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

Thanks for the tag LS and for the kind words. We're definitely still open for business and if Jambos want to buy extra home tickets and want us to find homes for them then we'd be very happy to help. I have some support now from a poster who is our undercover agent in the dark side of Edinburgh who has been tasked with the job of infiltrating the other side of town. 

1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Thanks. Yep, @Dagger Is Back’s scheme is fantastic. I can’t remember if I donated to it or not during admin. I will do this season though.

Sorry matey I can't remember either but would be delighted to help with any tickets you care to donate during the season. We've had a bundle of STs donated already this year and will post highlighting this campaign later on as things become a bit clearer re fans being allowed back into stadiums 

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Amen to that

9 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Oh great. Even less money for the club. 

I’ll not be taking advantage of any free games. The club needs the money. 

Not sure that’s the way to look at. I won’t be taking the discount if possible but anyone who can’t afford to shouldn’t be made to feel bad for it. Last part not aimed directly at you but if we go with the attitude that fans are taking money from the club that’s how it looks.  Way I see it we are basically buying a season and a half ticket over the next two seasons, no real net loss to the club imo. Not taking the discount is extra donations.