Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

New season ticket cards arrived in the post this morning. 

Ditto.👍

Fxxx the SPFL
5 hours ago, PapaShango said:

New season ticket cards arrived in the post this morning. 

that would suggest that folk are back in the ticket office. i have £630 burning a hole in my pocket c'mon and open up.

I assume folk getting the brand new cards are if you’ve moved seats?

I haven’t received a new one so just assumed it was use your old card.

PapaShango
20 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I got a new card as it's my first season ticket for a few seasons. 

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I didn’t have an ST last year so I’ll be classed as a newcomer.
Got mine today. A  renewal will be on your existing card unless you’ve changed seats.

Harry Potter
19 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

that would suggest that folk are back in the ticket office. i have £630 burning a hole in my pocket c'mon and open up.

Will get 2 tickets for myself and son, waiting till i can do it on-line.

Fort Vallance
18 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

I got a new card for the same seat because I'm now officially an old ####. Grandson got a new one for the same seat because he's now old enough to get married. Still can't vote or buy his grandad a beer though !

On 06/07/2020 at 15:52, davemclaren said:

If the same seat you will just use your existing card. 

Boy is my seat the best. I'll have my seat till I die.

The ticket office told me my ST card would arrive approximately 3 weeks before Hearts first game in the new season!

It arrived today ... is it an omen?

TorinoJambo
1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

I got a new card for the same seat because I'm now officially an old ####. Grandson got a new one for the same seat because he's now old enough to get married. Still can't vote or buy his grandad a beer though !

Moi aussi. First season since the early seventies as an old bugger. 

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

Ditto to first part

davemclaren
15 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

The ticket office told me my ST card would arrive approximately 3 weeks before Hearts first game in the new season!

It arrived today ... is it an omen?

Hopefully. 😄

• 2 weeks later...
Clerry Jambo

No further update from the club so maybe sales have slowed right up for now. Although with season starting in October no surprise really

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

No further update from the club so maybe sales have slowed right up for now. Although with season starting in October no surprise really

Ticket office reopening on 23/7 might encourage a few to renew. 

Lots of people keep hold of cash till they need to spend it. An October start might mean folk just see no rush to part with the money. 

Clerry Jambo
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Lots of people keep hold of cash till they need to spend it. An October start might mean folk just see no rush to part with the money. 

Totally agree over 7k sold already is remarkable and as you say many more just waiting until everything decided no doubt

Edited by Clerry Jambo

heartsfc_fan
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

This is where I'm at.

And he’s not praying!

Impossible to compare sales v that of say, Hibs and Aberdeen who know what league they’re in and when they’ll start playing (and are already playing pre season matches)

If it’s an October start for us we’ll sell plenty in the lead up to the campaign starting. Other football will be underway and Hearts fans will have had their appetite whetted.

To have sold 7k already, despite the uncertainty, is fantastic.

No doubt in my mind we’ll outsell both aforementioned clubs by the time we kick off.

HHGH.

Clerry Jambo
25 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Impossible to compare sales v that of say, Hibs and Aberdeen who know what league they’re in and when they’ll start playing (and are already playing pre season matches)

If it’s an October start for us we’ll sell plenty in the lead up to the campaign starting. Other football will be underway and Hearts fans will have had their appetite whetted.

To have sold 7k already, despite the uncertainty, is fantastic.

No doubt in my mind we’ll outsell both aforementioned clubs by the time we kick off.

HHGH.

I’d be surprised if we did to be honest. With a 27 game season we will no doubt get 13  Home games. Fair play to the people who have bought their S/T but why would you buy a ticket priced for 18 apart from the obvious 

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

I’d be surprised if we did to be honest. With a 27 game season we will no doubt get 13  Home games. Fair play to the people who have bought their S/T but why would you buy a ticket priced for 18 apart from the obvious 

We’ve got a hardcore fan base that’ll go to games regardless of any circumstances. Those who don’t renew will end up going to all the home games anyway. 

Clerry Jambo
16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I may be mistaken but did the club not say we would get 18 games on our season tickets anyway, ie carried forward to the following season.

Or was I dreaming ?

Not sure Jonno, you may be right mate

31 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I may be mistaken but did the club not say we would get 18 games on our season tickets anyway, ie carried forward to the following season.

Or was I dreaming ?

yep. Will carry on to next again season  in the form of discount I’m sure

yvonnejambo

I was hoping to get a new season ticket as mine is pretty worn but looks like will have to make do with it. 

And he’s not praying!
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Because we support the club and the club have assured us we’ll get 18 games regardless of what happens next season?

Silly post, imo.

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Or was I dreaming ?

Spot on. 

Hungry hippo
2 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

I was hoping to get a new season ticket as mine is pretty worn but looks like will have to make do with it. 

You'll be able to get a new card if you need one.

10 hours ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Because we support the club and the club have assured us we’ll get 18 games regardless of what happens next season?

Silly post, imo.

I half assume it will be an option to take up the discount or not if its needed for the season after.  

11 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

yep. Will carry on to next again season  in the form of discount I’m sure

Basically, if we don't play a full complement of 18 home league games this season, then you will be credited with the value of the outstanding games when you renew next season.  Fans who choose not to renew next season will be offered the relevant number of match day tickets, subject to availability.  

So basically, you won't lose out if you renew this season, you will get your 18 home games one way or another.

David McCaig
8 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Basically, if we don't play a full complement of 18 home league games this season, then you will be credited with the value of the outstanding games when you renew next season.  Fans who choose not to renew next season will be offered the relevant number of match day tickets, subject to availability.  

So basically, you won't lose out if you renew this season, you will get your 18 home games one way or another.

Although I hope there is an option to opt-out of the rebate.

I would happily pay full price for my STs next year even if I was allowed into 5 games this season.

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

Although I hope there is an option to opt-out of the rebate.

I would happily pay full price for my STs next year even if I was allowed into 5 games this season.

Or might be better tax-wise for Hearts to pay say £75 less to Hearts for the ST and then donate the £75 to the FoH

Fxxx the SPFL
17 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Ticket office reopening on 23/7 might encourage a few to renew. 

yep me and the wife going in on Thursday to renew ours, i couldn't renew online due to technical issues with my works laptop. :flag2:

David McCaig
9 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Or might be better tax-wise for Hearts to pay say £75 less to Hearts for the ST and then donate the £75 to the FoH

I agree, ultimately the fans make the club and whilst there are many things in life I like to save cash on... Hearts aren't one of them.

7 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

That's a great idea.  I know a lot on here are saying they don't care about a refund or a discount on next season's ticket.  

Your suggestion would keep things simple for the club (i.e. not having to put in place alternative arrangements for fans who wish to waive their refund / credit) and would, as you say, be a more tax efficient way of foregoing the refund.  The fans would also see their FOH points boosted, what's not to like about that?

31 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Sounds good in theory and I'd willingly do that apart from the fact that I've already bought my ST.

In practice, it'll make little difference in the short/medium term because the club will have losses to c/f.  Also HMRC might see the £75 FoH contribution as Hearts' income paid via a 3rd party instead of directly.

kettering jam tart

Any idea how many sold? Or are we keeping it hush now due to compo claim?

Clerry Jambo
33 minutes ago, kettering jam tart said:

Any idea how many sold? Or are we keeping it hush now due to compo claim?

Last official number was over 7K

Fxxx the SPFL

myself and the wife popped in this afternoon and renewed ours after having major issues trying to renew online. many thanks to Lynsey who tried to resolve our issues and it was nice to thank her in person this afternoon. quite liked the look of the Hearts facemasks the staff were wearing seemingly you can buy them online.

FTH.

davemclaren
24 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

myself and the wife popped in this afternoon and renewed ours after having major issues trying to renew online. many thanks to Lynsey who tried to resolve our issues and it was nice to thank her in person this afternoon. quite liked the look of the Hearts facemasks the staff were wearing seemingly you can buy them online.

FTH.

Well done. 

3 minutes ago, j1964m said:

image.png.689006d260c7349a035e2fa345626f8d.png

That's what I ordered,received something bordering on pink with a wee badge on the side with a white and orange trim.

Yuck 🤷