Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Again??

Has that shithole ever "roared"?

It’s been absolutely howling for decades.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Walrus said:

I've only been to Pittodrie about 6/7 times for away games...soulless place

The view is absolutely terrible. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The view is absolutely terrible. 

Should improve significantly when they build their new £51m+ stadium. 😏

2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Should improve significantly when they build their new £51m+ stadium. 😏

Sure if they reach the target figure if 7.5k season tickets that’ll tip the scale and building can commence. 😀

Clerry Jambo

Seems Murrayfield would be fine for the vermin now due their massive season ticket sales and not wishing for anyone denied access to their soulless pit!!

My mate & I renewed last week (Wheatfield sect C), and I was able to add the renewal to my existing card. That said, the process wasn't as slick as buying match tickets, and I wasn't able to renew his season ticket even though I have the ability to assign tickets to him.

12 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

My mate & I renewed last week (Wheatfield sect C), and I was able to add the renewal to my existing card. That said, the process wasn't as slick as buying match tickets, and I wasn't able to renew his season ticket even though I have the ability to assign tickets to him.

Yeah I had problems renewing my season tickets, it took some time to get them purchased. I was told it was an issue with Ticket Master which they are trying to rectify.

16 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

You can renew someone else’s ST. You have to manage their account. You email them on the account they use to but tickets requesting that you manage their account, they agree and bob’s your uncle. I did it with my son and grandsons. 

2 minutes ago, EK JAMBO said:

You can renew someone else’s ST. You have to manage their account. You email them on the account they use to but tickets requesting that you manage their account, they agree and bob’s your uncle. I did it with my son and grandsons. 

Interesting, I do have the permission to manage his account, not necessarily the ability🙁

6 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Interesting, I do have the permission to manage his account, not necessarily the ability🙁

😂. If I can do it anyone can. I was well chuffed with myself. 

37 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Check to see if you can manage the account as well as being able to assign. 

DF1DD035-DB4B-4B89-99A8-A3E0D7FA35E0.jpeg

Rabbie_Burns
On 02/07/2020 at 08:47, argyjambo said:

I was in the same boat as you yesterday Argy 🙈

Sent the club an email and Lindsay phoned back within the hour, three minutes later and two more season tickets successfully purchased 👍

Just renewed myself and daughter’s season tickets (section G). Would’ve done it earlier but wasn’t entitled to any government covid monies, so paid it from my deferred July tax. I’ll worry about January due date later. Hope to see the same faces when we’re all allowed back to our castle. 
FTH

HHGH

I'm sure we'll see a surge in sales as soon as our fate is determined, whichever way it goes.

What numbers are we looking at now? Would be easier for non season tickets holders to see seats available at this point

Clerry Jambo

There’s no rush for us to buy season tickets other than to help the club out financially just now. Plus with only 13/14 home games why would fans rush out and buy s/tickets in big numbers. 7k already is remarkable 

All roads lead to Gorgie
On 01/07/2020 at 21:08, Clerry Jambo said:
The club is increasingly hopeful a partial crowd of 7,500 supporters may be allowed when football returns. Don't miss out, be there when Pittodrie roars again by becoming a 20/21 season ticket holder - http://bit.ly/2M5C4Mu #StandFree

8:00 pm · 1 Jul 2020·Twitter Media Studio

What would our partial crowd be, pretty similar would imagine 

More chance of hearing a Woolly Mammoth roar again. 

Just thought they might still have" Woolly" mammoths up there 🙂

14 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

More chance of hearing a Woolly Mammoth roar again. 

Just thought they might still have" Woolly" mammoths up there 🙂

That’s what they call the bigger lassies up there.

4 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Follow that group on Facebook. It’s interesting and there’s a certain amount of merit to the stuff about megafauna helping to maintain the environment. The biggest objection seems to be the suggestion that it’s simply Frankenstein science dressed up as conservation.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

That’s what they call the bigger lassies up there.

:biggrin:

Tommy Brown
10 hours ago, Newton51 said:

What numbers are we looking at now? Would be easier for non season tickets holders to see seats available at this point

Non season ticket cannot see availability.

Existing ST holders that haven't renewed yet are having their seats kept "indefinitely".

Stupid, if you haven't renewed by now, you should accept your seat is available on open sale.

A lot more could have been sold by now, if this indefinitely route hadn't been put in place.

All IMO of course.

Edited by Tommy Brown

22 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Existing ST holders that haven't renewed yet are having their seats kept "indefinitely".

Stupid, if you haven't renewed by now, you should accept your seat is available on open sale.

A lot more could have been sold by now, if this indefinitely route hadn't been put in place.

All IMO of course.

In looking for a couple but wanting to see seats available so will just have to wait until phase 1 is finished 

28 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

All IMO of course.

I get why they’ve done it with so much financial uncertainty but it’s time to put a date on it now. Some people will be renewing but won’t part with cash for their seats until they have to. 

If anybody planning to buy a new season ticket or additional seat or whatever, if you email the club they’ll happily tell you what’s currently available, if you know roughly which part of the ground you want. 

Tommy Brown
40 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I get why they’ve done it with so much financial uncertainty but it’s time to put a date on it now. Some people will be renewing but won’t part with cash for their seats until they have to. 

If anybody planning to buy a new season ticket or additional seat or whatever, if you email the club they’ll happily tell you what’s currently available, if you know roughly which part of the ground you want. 

I've been down that route and don't want any of the seats currently available.

Imo too many seats are reserved and unpaid. And a good few probably won't be renewed.

I'm having to wait on those becoming available.

11 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I've been down that route and don't want any of the seats currently available.

Imo too many seats are reserved and unpaid. And a good few probably won't be renewed.

I'm having to wait on those becoming available.

I got two no bother. I suppose it’s inevitable some folk won’t be able to get the seats they want. Time for the club to at least put a final date on renewals. 

Italian Lambretta
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I got two no bother. I suppose it’s inevitable some folk won’t be able to get the seats they want. Time for the club to at least put a final date on renewals. 

Has the ticket office opened back up yet. If not we cant put a date on renewals until existing ST holders can buy their own seat

Not everyone buys a st online or by phone 

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Has the ticket office opened back up yet. If not we cant put a date on renewals until existing ST holders can buy their own seat

That’s a fair point. 

Jambof3tornado
On 01/07/2020 at 21:08, Clerry Jambo said:
The club is increasingly hopeful a partial crowd of 7,500 supporters may be allowed when football returns. Don't miss out, be there when Pittodrie roars again by becoming a 20/21 season ticket holder - http://bit.ly/2M5C4Mu #StandFree

8:00 pm · 1 Jul 2020·Twitter Media Studio

What would our partial crowd be, pretty similar would imagine 

Love to know how they have calculated that number. Even with social distancing dropped to 1m thats every 3rd seat on a row but only every 2nd row used(very roughly).

36 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Good point. I certainly think they’re in a position to name a date where they can open so they could probably put a date on it then change it if lockdown rasing restrictions are changed. 

Two more purchased for me and my brother, first ST in about 10 years for us both as both played club football and could only attend adhoc games 

FarmerTweedy
13 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Love to know how they have calculated that number. Even with social distancing dropped to 1m thats every 3rd seat on a row but only every 2nd row used(very roughly).

They'll probably know how many season ticket holders share the same addresses.  They'll be able to sit beside each other, significantly increasing the capacity. 

Fxxx the SPFL
16 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

All IMO of course.

TB i'm having technical issues with my works PC at home IT have looked at and can't resolve the problem i want to renew both myself and the wife's ST's but can't because of this problem so I for one am grateful that i can at some point hopefully get into the ticket office and pay for both. So i don't want my seat being available.

Tommy Brown
36 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

TB i'm having technical issues with my works PC at home IT have looked at and can't resolve the problem i want to renew both myself and the wife's ST's but can't because of this problem so I for one am grateful that i can at some point hopefully get into the ticket office and pay for both. So i don't want my seat being available.

If you email the Office.

You should be able to renew.

Bazzas right boot

another two bought.

Also bought the blue training to when buying my dad the gnome for fathers day.

I must say I look sexy as **** in it.

One thing I might do later is take the badge from another top ( my daughters) and get it professionally sewn on over the transfer badge, anyone done this? I hate the transfer badges, I wish they would have the   training tops with the proper threaded badge that the strips have.

alex young hero

I renewed my season ticket early June but as yet nothing delivered anyone else in the same position ?

On 04/07/2020 at 20:04, Kiwidoug said:

I'm sure we'll see a surge in sales as soon as our fate is determined, whichever way it goes.

Well thousand's of us bought ST's no matter what any outcome is. 

Remember we used to sing,

We'll Support You Evermore. I for one don't think about surges while we're fighting the SPFL.

davemclaren
27 minutes ago, alex young hero said:

I renewed my season ticket early June but as yet nothing delivered anyone else in the same position ?

If the same seat you will just use your existing card. 

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

another two bought.

Also bought the blue training to when buying my dad the gnome for fathers day.

I must say I look sexy as **** in it.

One thing I might do later is take the badge from another top ( my daughters) and get it professionally sewn on over the transfer badge, anyone done this? I hate the transfer badges, I wish they would have the   training tops with the proper threaded badge that the strips have.

Yes

Had a old ripped top with the proper sewn on badge. Put it on top of a retro Umbro tracksuit.

Looks vintage quality 👍

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I was wondering this myself thanks for clearing this up :rifle:

alex young hero
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Thanks for that just need a game to go to now

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

Yes

Had a old ripped top with the proper sewn on badge. Put it on top of a retro Umbro tracksuit.

Looks vintage quality 👍

Cheers. 

Sounds like a plan. 

Fxxx the SPFL
6 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

If you email the Office.

You should be able to renew.

Tommy the office Lindsay and Lewis have tried the issue is at my end i keep getting kicked out the basket when i try to pay. So it will need to be the office for me when it opens and i want my seats kept until it does open.

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

And if it’s a new seat and / or card they told me they will only send them out 2 to 3 weeks before the first match.

davemclaren
14 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

And if it’s a new seat and / or card they told me they will only send them out 2 to 3 weeks before the first match.

👍

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Cheers. 

Sounds like a plan. 

TBF I took it to a menders 😀

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

TBF I took it to a menders 😀

Yeah, I will need a pro to do it. 

Not touching that myself!