Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

4 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

WTF? Why would a club in the SPL stock and sell a rival clubs shirts? 

They done it when their stadium was hosting a Celtic friendly. It was only one day but actually had a green Celtic sign up over the St Mirren one

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

They done it when their stadium was hosting a Celtic friendly. It was only one day but actually had a green Celtic sign up over the St Mirren one

Thanks OmiyaHearts for the explanation, still cannot quite take it in! Glasgow clubs eh!  HHGH Only Hearts. 💕 

12 minutes ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

Because Scottish football has been infected with “Ive a big club and a wee club” culture for decades, unfortunately. :(

1 hour ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

I know a crazy thing to do they even had a big sign and the celtic badge and about 30ft away was the St mirren crest.

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Queens Park are a proper and oldest 1867, Glasgow team.

Ye can't argue with that Lohn.

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, poultry said:

Ye can't argue with that Lohn.

Those Lohn's are a bugger to argue with , right enough

2 hours ago, CARDIFFBOY said:

some clubs even give the old firm 3 out of 4 stands.

they bend over and take it. It’s disgusting and why it’s a Mickey Mouse league

On 09/08/2020 at 09:46, jonnothejambo said:

Fantastic figures and hopefully a good few more to follow. 

12k is achievable and that would be brilliant. 

Given all the circumstances then it really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone because when things are tough the Hearts supporters show their true mettle.

I bought STs the last time the club was in trouble. Tempted to do it again, but I know I will end up only making it to a few games. My FoH contributions will have to suffice.

Guest ToqueJambo
23 minutes ago, poultry said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2020-08-10-21-45-30-1.png

I know this is true but every time I see this posted I can't believe it's true. Has any other club ever taken a massive dump on their own brand like this? 

A stadium is an integral part of every club's identity - it's the holy ground. This is like Coke letting Pepsi put their logo on their can.

Edited by ToqueJambo

8 hours ago, GinRummy said:

I remember reading that. Very strange. Maybe letting rangers and Celtic have the entire ground when they visit. 

That's a very good point.  I actually think that for the overall financial wellbeing of the Scottish game, Rangers and Celtic should play all their games at home.  It would of course enhance their chances of winning the league but they're going to win it anyway.

14 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I know this is true but every time I see this posted I can't believe it's true. Has any other club ever taken a massive dump on their own brand like this? 

A stadium is an integral part of every club's identity - it's the holy ground. This is like Coke letting Pepsi put their logo on their can.

It’s  St Mirren we are talking about mate. Only Hibs are comparable in willingly bending over and dropping their kegs for their masters Celtic*

59 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

some clubs even give the old firm 3 out of 4 stands.

they bend over and take it. It’s disgusting and why it’s a Mickey Mouse league

This is one of the first things that needs to change. Cap the percentage of away supporters.

pettigrewsstylist
7 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Forgot about that, be more than livi and Hamilton combined. 

Scottish professional football league, eh? 

You cant hide inspiratonal leadership.

10 hours ago, beerbandit said:

Thinking of changing seat but cant find stadium plan.  

Any help will be appreciated 

When I chose my seat I asked the ticket office to email me what seats were available. Lindsay in the ticket office then emailed over the stadium plan with available seats marked on it. If you drop them an email they will be able to help. If your just looking for a general stadium plan with the different sections it's on the Hearts website when you go into buy tickets. 

Ron Burgundy

I genuinely think the numbers sold under the current social circumstances and with the shafting we have received are quite simply fantastic.

Other teams and there supporters must be looking on with their jaws on the  floor.

7 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

how many have Hibs sold?

11k ! 

Which is also a decent effort. 

We will overtake them when sales resume I expect. 

Fans have been donating money to Hearts through FOH as well as ST sales so the cash supplied to the club will be substantially more than Hibs imo. 

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I genuinely think the numbers sold under the current social circumstances and with the shafting we have received are quite simply fantastic.

Other teams and there supporters must be looking on with their jaws on the  floor.

Can’t disagree. 

Ron Burgundy
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

11k ! 

Fans have been donating money to Hearts through FOH as well as ST sales so the cash supplied to the club will be substantially more than Hibs imo. 

Are they not infamous for shafting their own club through buying ineligible concession season tickets though.

2 hours ago, PapaShango said:

When I chose my seat I asked the ticket office to email me what seats were available. Lindsay in the ticket office then emailed over the stadium plan with available seats marked on it. If you drop them an email they will be able to help. If your just looking for a general stadium plan with the different sections it's on the Hearts website when you go into buy tickets. 

cheers

20 minutes ago, luckydug said:

11k ! 

I think the revenue they generate from their sales is less than ours due to their pricing strategy. I know a couple of Hibbie's who renew early and they get a pretty large discount compared to ours.

22 minutes ago, luckydug said:

11k ! 

Have they though? A massive chunk of these are concessions as the scruffs buy the cheapest tickets going. 

43 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

how many have Hibs sold?

10.3k was their last official announcement I believe. They give away probably around 1k season tickets for free a season anyways so more like 9.3k

28 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Are they not infamous for shafting their own club through buying ineligible concession season tickets though.

Yup, i know of at least a dozen that get a concession ticket they aren't entitled too, every season!

43 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Absolutely true this is also shows when you see the turnover figures for each club. We are normally about 4 million ahead of the mutants. Maybe not so much in the next financial year due to being in the Championship. 

4 hours ago, Ribble said:

Yup, i know of at least a dozen that get a concession ticket they aren't entitled too, every season!

Thank goodness we don't have the same problem. 

6 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Have they though? A massive chunk of these are concessions as the scruffs buy the cheapest tickets going. 

did a few of them not also ask for refunds for the home games they missed out on due to season ending early ? Hibs class

3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Around 2,000 of them did. It was positively positioned as ‘only 15% of ST holders asked for a refund’ by the evening news. 

I think they sold around 13,000. 

Total scaffs. 

Yep. Can’t even begin to compare themselves to Hearts fans. 

10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

did a few of them not also ask for refunds for the home games they missed out on due to season ending early ? Hibs class

Methamphetamine prices were inflated due to lockdown.

Rocky jamboa

Hobo season tickets are cheaper as well. One of my mates says his season ticket is £325/£350ish but this is for every part of the ground so no extra funds from platinum and gold season tickets

On 10/08/2020 at 13:29, Smith's right boot said:

Be more than Hamilton and livi I'd think... 

But, remember, Raith will more than make up for it when 4000 Hearts fans turn up on the 19th of December. Not!

I SO hope that we can all go there on the 30th of April to cheer them on their way down.

The late great Turnbull Hutton (R.I.P.) must be turning in his grave.

I've sent two emails since Monday morning and still no response ..is there a phone number for ticket office. 

Also can't see a seating plan showing what's available anywhere. 

Any help appreciated.

bigdavemaddog
21 minutes ago, Gillyboy said:

I've sent two emails since Monday morning and still no response ..is there a phone number for ticket office. 

Any help appreciated.

dont think the ticket office is open Monday or Tuesday but dont quote me on that

3 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

dont think the ticket office is open Monday or Tuesday but dont quote me on that

You are correct I believe. 

25 minutes ago, Gillyboy said:

Any help appreciated.

No business possible by phone just now.

Won't see a seating plan until general sale.

Office open on Thu/Fri/sat.

Email [email protected].

Clerry Jambo
1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

Hobo season tickets are cheaper as well. One of my mates says his season ticket is £325/£350ish but this is for every part of the ground so no extra funds from platinum and gold season tickets

Surely they will be flying off the shelves after this start 👀

Season ticket holder for many years but last year in protest against CL never bought one. 

My.mate done the same but both buying next week when on general sale. 

Could be a lot more sold before the season starts. Once it goes to general sale and with no football until October no reason why we can't get to 12,000 - 13,000. 

13 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

But, remember, Raith will more than make up for it when 4000 Hearts fans turn up on the 19th of December. Not!

I SO hope that we can all go there on the 30th of April to cheer them on their way down.

The late great Turnbull Hutton (R.I.P.) must be turning in his grave.

Yeah, we had a quite nice historical relationship with Raith Rovers over the decades for one reason or another - McCraes Battalion, Tommy Walker amongst other things.. Bill Clark has ruined that now. A very stupid man to make an enemy of a much larger club who could be in a position to inflict damage upon his own club in the very near future. All for what? An undeserved SPFL1 title. 

18 hours ago, Gillyboy said:

Any help appreciated.

I emailed them on Monday to change my seats and got a reply the same day from Lyndsay.

Benny Factor
34 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I emailed them on Monday to change my seats and got a reply the same day from Lyndsay.

Me too, gonna be a Main Stand Season ticket holder for the 1st time in my life.

54 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

Me too, gonna be a Main Stand Season ticket holder for the 1st time in my life.

Well done, enjoy hopefully.

1 hour ago, Ramagio87 said:

Random question, does a child's ticket have to be bought with an adult one?

I don't think a concession does but maybe U12 needs to have an adult present. Different to back in the day when I had one, get one for the School End and just go yourself, no adult supervision needed back then!