Season ticket latest 11.5k sold ( General sale underway )

jr ewing

A six hour round trip? To watch a fundamentally corrupt league? That doesn't start til September? And that we may not be allowed in to watch anyway?

Hell yeah. We're in. Just renewed. Only Hearts. HHGH 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Beast Boy

• jr ewing

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bigdavemaddog
8 minutes ago, Morlich said:

A six hour round trip? To watch a fundamentally corrupt league? That doesn't start til September? And that we may not be allowed in to watch anyway?

Hell yeah. We're in. Just renewed. Only Hearts. HHGH 

nobody has answered what will happen if limited numbers are allowed back in? who gets in? who doesnt?

18 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

nobody has answered what will happen if limited numbers are allowed back in? who gets in? who doesnt?

Ken. Don't know. Don't care right now. 

We are Hearts.  I'll be there as often as I can. 

2 hours ago, bigdavemaddog said:

I am one of the first ones who gets a seat in line with the tunnel Wheatfield. Why you ask ?

Because I'm special  😁

Just a thought 

On this year’s ticket we are guaranteed 18 games.. all good so far, this season we will have 14 home games, carry 4 over to next season, however what happens if we can’t get into Tynecastle till January, potentially 5 home games missing from this season’s total, will 9 games carry over to next season... surely not, that would be financially challenging for Hearts going forward 

August Landmesser
5 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Just a thought 

On this year’s ticket we are guaranteed 18 games.. all good so far, this season we will have 14 home games, carry 4 over to next season, however what happens if we can’t get into Tynecastle till January, potentially 5 home games missing from this season’s total, will 9 games carry over to next season... surely not, that would be financially challenging for Hearts going forward 

As I understand it, games carry over and/or we get a discount next season 

Hungry hippo
16 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Just a thought 

I don't think it is 100% clear but my understanding is that this just refers to the shortened season rather behind closed doors.

As any home BCD games will available to season ticket holders via Hearts TV for no additional fee I think this will count as a game just as it currently is for Premiership teams.

In other words, just the 4 games carry over unless the season is even further shortened again. BCD games will not be added to this IMO.

Edited by Hungry hippo

4 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

As I understand it, games carry over and/or we get a discount next season 

Yes mate I understand that too, but up to 9 games ? , Hearts will lose a fortune..

Edited by jbee647

2 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

I don't think it is 100% clear but my understanding is that this just refers to the shortened season rather behind closed doors.

As any home BCD games will available to season ticket holders via Hearts TV for no additional fee I think this will count as a game just as it currently is for Premiership teams.

I have a feeling that too,  BCD home games shown on Hearts TV will be included in the season ticket

Edited by jbee647

On 31/07/2020 at 14:15, TheOak88 said:

Yeah I think you are right, that everyone is different. That’s why I think the club should send out a message to clarify to ensure nobody buys a season ticket on a false premise. 

Most HEARTS fans probably not that bothered and just want to support the club. 

If it was a gym membership or similar most folk would want VFM but not with Hearts. 

An example being I have theatre tickets for various shows and I am damn sure I want either a refund or an amended date for the show. 

Hearts are different❤️

Just now, Mr 3 Putt said:

Over 9000 sold. Need to keep pushing on.

Great news. 👏👏👏👏👏. Well done everyone. 

KyleLafferty
10 hours ago, jbee647 said:

Yes mate I understand that too, but up to 9 games ? , Hearts will lose a fortune..

Hearts will work something out, you also get a lot of people just saying to hearts to keep the money.

Hubby asked me what I was doing about my season ticket since we are not playing until October - eh I bought it 2 months ago 🤣🤣

9000 sold is fantastic 

#OnlyHearts

Everyone who can afford one but is swithering, come on........the last time it was this important to buy one was when Bryan Jackson told us we needed to shift another few thousand to survive. 

Let's send out another message to our enemies.

His name is

Not sure if it's been covered or not?

What happens if the stadiums are opened with an initial 1/3 capacity. This would allow us to have roughly 6500 fans in. 

As we've already sold 9000 season tickets, how will they decide who can get in?

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Most HEARTS fans probably not that bothered and just want to support the club. 

If it was a gym membership or similar most folk would want VFM but not with Hearts. 

An example being I have theatre tickets for various shows and I am damn sure I want either a refund or an amended date for the show. 

Hearts are different❤️

Clarifying the position can only be a good thing I think. Why make it ambiguous what people are getting for their money. 

7 minutes ago, His name is said:

Not sure if it's been covered or not?

What happens if the stadiums are opened with an initial 1/3 capacity. This would allow us to have roughly 6500 fans in. 

As we've already sold 9000 season tickets, how will they decide who can get in?

A raffle?

bigdavemaddog
5 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

A raffle?

what happens to the people who miss out? pro-rata refund? credit towards next season ticket/club merchandise?

Just now, bigdavemaddog said:

what happens to the people who miss out? pro-rata refund? credit towards next season ticket/club merchandise?

No refund or credit. Be a real HEARTS fan and just be happy the club have your money. 

bigdavemaddog
2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

No refund or credit. Be a real HEARTS fan and just be happy the club have your money. 

yeah but people's circumstances may not allow them to pay £300+ and risk throwing it away. im not in a bad position but not everybody has money to burn thesedays.

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Clarifying the position can only be a good thing I think. Why make it ambiguous what people are getting for their money. 

How many possible scenarios do you clarify though? 

13 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Season Ticket Guarantee Pledge

The Season Ticket Guarantee pledge will ensure supporters get the full value of their 2020/21 season ticket regardless of how next season shapes up.

To be absolutely clear, the club is making a very simple pledge to supporters who renew their season ticket for 20/21: no-one will lose out.

A 20/21 season ticket guarantees you 18 matches at Tynecastle Park, regardless of what league we play in or of the duration of the campaign. 

If season 20/21 cannot offer supporters access to a full complement of 18 home games then fans who renew their season ticket for the following season will be credited with the value of the outstanding number of matches for season 21/22. Those who chose not to renew their season ticket will be offered the relevant number of match tickets for season 21/22. These tickets will be subject to availability.

In short, the club is committed to ensuring that no supporter will be left disadvantaged as a result of securing their seat at Tynecastle for the 20/21 season.

Pricing

·      Firstly, for current season ticket holders, we are implementing a 10% reduction across the board, on all season ticket prices.  This will hopefully go some way to compensating for losing the last 3 games of this season, while also allowing for the possibility of relegation.

To be absolutely clear, when, and if, the 19/20 season resumes then 19/20 season tickets will, of course, still be valid for the remainder of this season’s fixtures.

·      Secondly, we know there are supporters who may not presently be season ticket holders, but who wish to buy one for next season to help the Club.  For non-season ticket holders, we are, therefore also offering a discount.  New season ticket holders will receive a 5% discount on 19/20 pricing.

Rest assured this will not impact on existing season ticket holders.  Only unoccupied seats (based on the 2019/20 season) will be released for sale at this time.  So, if you are an existing season ticket holder but are unable to renew immediately, please don’t worry, you will not lose your seat.

Those who are not current season ticket holders, but wish to join us at Tynecastle next season, should email [email protected] and one of our ticket office staff will get in touch to discuss availability and options.

·      As well as the reduction on all prices, we have once again done our utmost to keep the cost as low as possible for our youngest supporters.

Young Jambos are the future of our great club and, following this dreadful time, we want to see as many families as possible return to Tynecastle Park when it is safe to do so. At just £50, our cheapest U13 season ticket is amongst the best value in the league and we hope this price will encourage even more families to join us for the 2020/21 campaign.

Help with season ticket purchases

·      Given these challenging times we absolutely understand that some existing season ticket holders, although wishing to do so, may simply not be able to commit to renewing their season tickets at this time. The renewal phase will, therefore, be open indefinitely in order to give everyone as much time as possible to join us for the 2020/21 season. Once details of next season's start date have been established, we will determine an exact renewal deadline.

Spread the cost of your ticket

A finance option is now available. Please CLICK HERE for full information and instructions.

Change from previous seasons

·      Due to the uncertainty surrounding which league we will be competing in next season, we are not able to make Category B season tickets available for sale at this time. Once there is clarity on the 2020/21 season, the club will examine the possibility of reintroducing these season tickets. For those Category B season ticket holders who may wish to upgrade for this season, you can do so by emailing [email protected].

These are testing times for everyone. The Foundation of Hearts’ mantra has long been to ‘pledge what you can afford’ and that is what we are asking you to do here; if you can afford to do so then please renew your season ticket for season 2020/21. By doing so you will be helping enormously to ensure that when things return to some level of normality, the oldest football team in Edinburgh will be here to welcome you back with open arms.

If, having read this, you have any concerns about not being able to secure your 2020/21 season ticket because of this unprecedented situation then do please talk to us. Email [email protected] and let us figure out a way in which we can assist you.

With your continued and unparalleled backing, we will forever be, Always Hearts.

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

How many possible scenarios do you clarify though? 

They don’t need to go into scenarios. It’s just one question - “does my season ticket guarantee me 18 home games that I will physically be entitled to attend?”. Not bothered whether it is Tynecastle or Murrayfield; but £360 essentially for a Hearts TV subscription feels a bit steep. 

3fingersreid

Hearts TV , I’m reading above that ST holders will get this free to possibly watch home games , do I have to register for that or does it get set up automatically through my e mail address which the club have ? 

@wavydavy it’s already been posted, mate. And you will see from the discussion on the thread different people have interpreted it differently. Some believe the term “access to 18 games at Tynecastle” includes online access (streaming the game from your home). 

This is where the confusion is arising. 

Do you reckon we may suspend sales now we’ve reached 9000? With it looking like a max of 20% capacity (5000) for games, we are facing the prospect of having nearly half our season ticket holders not being able to attend matches? 

1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

They don’t need to go into scenarios. It’s just one question - “does my season ticket guarantee me 18 home games that I will physically be entitled to attend?”. Not bothered whether it is Tynecastle or Murrayfield; but £360 essentially for a Hearts TV subscription feels a bit steep. 

Well don't buy one then and stop complaining. Read my post just above yours and that answers most questions apart from what will happen if we have to socially distance and can only get say 6500 into the ground. I would imageine if that were the case then they would have to alternate fans and refund back to next year as in the club statement.

3 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

@wavydavy it’s already been posted, mate. And you will see from the discussion on the thread different people have interpreted it differently. Some believe the term “access to 18 games at Tynecastle” includes online access (streaming the game from your home). 

This is where the confusion is arising. 

Try this then.

If, having read this, you have any concerns about not being able to secure your 2020/21 season ticket because of this unprecedented situation then do please talk to us. Email [email protected] and let us figure out a way in which we can assist you.

fabienleclerq

I emailed the club and received the following. 

Our understanding it will count as 18 live games that the fans will attend.

Also there is only 14 games this season the likeliness of fans attending these 14 games could be unlikely depending on what the government would like to regarding having attendances at football but we did state that all fans who get season tickets will be guaranteed the 18 game threshold, so there could be for example if fans attend 6 games this season they will then be guaranteed another 12 games the following season but you will definitely attend 18 live games inside tynecastle.

Regards"

4 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Well don't buy one then and stop complaining. Read my post just above yours and that answers most questions apart from what will happen if we have to socially distance and can only get say 6500 into the ground. I would imageine if that were the case then they would have to alternate fans and refund back to next year as in the club statement.

No need to get aggressive.

I buy one every year so I would be disappointed not to buy one this year, would just like some clarity over what I am buying. 

2 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Also there is only 14 games this season the likeliness of fans attending these 14 games could be unlikely depending on what the government would like to regarding having attendances at football but we did state that all fans who get season tickets will be guaranteed the 18 game threshold, so there could be for example if fans attend 6 games this season they will then be guaranteed another 12 games the following season but you will definitely attend 18 live games inside tynecastle.

Regards"

Thanks for posting the reply up, mate. 

4 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Regards"

Pleasantly surprised at that. I wrongly assumed any games without fans that we watched on hearts tv (or however they do it) would count as games attended. 

fabienleclerq
26 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Pleasantly surprised at that. I wrongly assumed any games without fans that we watched on hearts tv (or however they do it) would count as games attended. 

I spoke to a united fan, and they get a stream if they aren't allowed in which is shite at the equivalent of 18 bucks (one of buy at £12 for non St holders). Also if they are at home closed doors and on sky they don't even get the stream! 

2 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I spoke to a united fan, and they get a stream if they aren't allowed in which is shite at the equivalent of 18 bucks (one of buy at £12 for non St holders). Also if they are at home closed doors and on sky they don't even get the stream! 

Aye that’s poor. 

47 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Do you reckon we may suspend sales now we’ve reached 9000? With it looking like a max of 20% capacity (5000) for games, we are facing the prospect of having nearly half our season ticket holders not being able to attend matches? 

Definitely not 

Another Robbo
52 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Regards"

That may cause difficulties next season or am I missing something? If I have a 12 game carry over then the cost of a season ticket for next year should be significantly lower than this year? In which case the clubs income will also be lower?

15 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Definitely not 

So what’s the solution then? Has the season ticket sales become another “donation” function or do the club believe that by the end of October we will be allowed everyone in? Not trying to start anything here, just a genuine question. If we sell 12000 season tickets but the government only allow 5000 (20% capacity) all season, that leaves the club having to try work out which 27% (roughly if 12k sold) Of the season ticket holders get in. Then what do we do with the people that don’t get 18 home games etc? The figures are amazing and I think by the time the season starts we will be pushing 12k, just unsure how the club, and all the other clubs in Scotland, plan on dealing with this situation. 

6 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

So what’s the solution then? Has the season ticket sales become another “donation” function or do the club believe that by the end of October we will be allowed everyone in? Not trying to start anything here, just a genuine question. If we sell 12000 season tickets but the government only allow 5000 (20% capacity) all season, that leaves the club having to try work out which 27% (roughly if 12k sold) Of the season ticket holders get in. Then what do we do with the people that don’t get 18 home games etc? The figures are amazing and I think by the time the season starts we will be pushing 12k, just unsure how the club, and all the other clubs in Scotland, plan on dealing with this situation. 

If we sell 12k season tickets and we're capped at 4k capacity then the only fair way would be to find some way to split the ST holders into three groups of 4k and allow each of them to attend one in three games in person.

Anyway, the club have pledged 18 home games to every ST holder so they can keep selling them. They're not going to suspend sales any time soon IMO.

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

Unless we're moving in to  Murrayfield for the season. 

1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

No need to get aggressive.

I buy one every year so I would be disappointed not to buy one this year, would just like some clarity over what I am buying. 

How is what I wrote aggressive ?. If you don't like the pricing structure then I have given you the club email contact. You can email them directly instead of just complaining about it. Be pro-active and find out directly from the club the answer to your questions then you would be sure.

2 hours ago, bigdavemaddog said:

Actually I don't think it will be as big a problem as people might think. 

Quite a few of the older fans and fans with health conditions, myself included will be happy to wait until normal service is resumed. 

Until this virus is chased of the planet with either a vaccine or a reliable treatment I won't be at the football. 

Just been reading in the paper Boris intends to keep all us over 50s at home anyway. 😂

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Quite a few of the older fans and fans with health conditions, myself included will be happy to wait until normal service is resumed. 

Until this virus is chased of the planet with either a vaccine or a reliable treatment I won't be at the football. 

Just been reading in the paper Boris intends to keep all us over 50s at home anyway. 😂

Boris won't be telling anyone in Scotland what to do thankfully.

7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Unless you live in England then what has Boris got to do with telling us what to do in Scotland ?

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Nobody would listen anyway. 😍

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

I was only kidding 👍

However this virus is being an awkward sod and refusing to go away, keeps popping up where it's not wanted a bit like some of the Hibs fans on here😝