Robbo Q & A

broxburnjambo

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Look back on her posting history.

In other words, yes, she is.

I don't check folks posting history Morgs. Cheers for answering my question though. 

Just now, smiler said:

I don't check folks posting history Morgs. Cheers for answering my question though. 

No bother, Smiley.

For once, I’m being serious here - hope you’re keeping ok?

Bunny Munro

Might be against the grain here but I'd much rather wait until he retired to have something named after him. Seems odd to have a lounge named after the current manager of another club.

The memorabilia should however be put in the museum as soon as we possibly can.

Just now, Morgan said:

No bother, Smiley.

For once, I’m being serious here - hope you’re keeping ok?

Aye cheers man I'm doing well, normally I wouldn't indulge chat like this on here but times are ****ing weird. I'm a key worker so I'm out full time but the ignorance and stupidity of the public with this virus is staggering. 

Hope you're doing well down there anyway 👍

Really enjoyed the interview, 

Abomination how he was never called up for Scotland when he should have been through merit.

Always speaks highly of Hearts and an absolute gentleman every time i've met him.

6 hours ago, Van Wilder said:

Really enjoyed the interview, 

Abomination how he was never called up for Scotland when he should have been through merit.

Always speaks highly of Hearts and an absolute gentleman every time i've met him.

Where he was unlucky was getting injured before Euro 92 and having to withdraw from the squad. 

But 1986 was a genuine grievance. Ferguson being Aberdeen manager biased against him. In the interview Robbo mentioned the strange situation of going with Gary McKay to Holland for a pre World Cup friendly. That was the Tuesday before Dens Park. Because of the title decider Robbo and McKay stayed on the bench. No Celtic players travelled but that was despite SFA trying to force them to go. 

15 hours ago, smiler said:

Aye cheers man I'm doing well, normally I wouldn't indulge chat like this on here but times are ****ing weird. I'm a key worker so I'm out full time but the ignorance and stupidity of the public with this virus is staggering. 

Hope you're doing well down there anyway 👍

Doing good too, Smiler.  Thanks.  :thumbsup:

Where we stay, folk are more or less behaving themselves and, in turn, the police are showing a good level of tolerance and in the giving of leeway.  Not so in Nice, they have been put on curfew between midday and 6.00pm and again from 8.00pm until 6.00am next day.They just couldn’t follow simple guidelines, so are now paying for it.

Take care.

On 24/04/2020 at 11:33, Natural Orders said:

He was a hibs fan growing up 

Ircc he played for Edina Hibs as a boy. His brother, Chris was a Hearts man and helped JR make the correct choice in signing for us.

44 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Ircc he played for Edina Hibs as a boy. His brother, Chris was a Hearts man and helped JR make the correct choice in signing for us.

Both correct, Marv.  

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

he says in that interview that his brother is a rangers man and that JR also has a soft spot for rangers and went to their games.  

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Didn’t sign for Hibs because Tom Hart refused to let his brother, Chris view the contract because he played for Rangers. Hence the 'sign now or never play for us' ultimatum. 

3 hours ago, Marvin said:

Grew up and best mates with a lot of Hibs fans (Paul Kane and Mickey Weir to name a couple) but by no means an actual Hibs fan. Sure his Grandad was but his Dad was a Jambo. Had been to ER and Tynie as a boy as well as Ibrox.

7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Where he was unlucky was getting injured before Euro 92 and having to withdraw from the squad. 

But 1986 was a genuine grievance. Ferguson being Aberdeen manager biased against him. In the interview Robbo mentioned the strange situation of going with Gary McKay to Holland for a pre World Cup friendly. That was the Tuesday before Dens Park. Because of the title decider Robbo and McKay stayed on the bench. No Celtic players travelled but that was despite SFA trying to force them to go. 

Celtic had a game against Motherwell on the Wednesday before Dens

49 minutes ago, airthjambo said:

Celtic had a game against Motherwell on the Wednesday before Dens

The SFA wanted the Celtic players to play in Holland for Scotland on Tuesday and play Motherwell on Thursday. 

Celtic refused. 

On 25/04/2020 at 14:50, Morgan said:

Doing good too, Smiler.  Thanks.  :thumbsup:

Where we stay, folk are more or less behaving themselves and, in turn, the police are showing a good level of tolerance and in the giving of leeway.  Not so in Nice, they have been put on curfew between midday and 6.00pm and again from 8.00pm until 6.00am next day.They just couldn’t follow simple guidelines, so are now paying for it.

Take care.

Just seen this now, cheers Morgs but take it easy 👍

• 3 weeks later...