2020-21 Kit Design - Revealed!!

I P Knightley

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Oh no! The blue and black stripes are such a classic look. :( 

Agreed. Last season was a slight deveation, or "modern twist" as the Nike marketing team like blurb on about. Next season's leaks have the stripes as zig zags instead of straight lines, looks shocking. 

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Batistuta87

• Pasquale for King

• Anything2

Just now, Fraggle said:

Agreed. Last season was a slight deveation, or "modern twist" as the Nike marketing team like blurb on about. Next season's leaks have the stripes as zig zags instead of straight lines, looks shocking. 

Two shades of blue zig-zags? Man... **** Nike. 

1 hour ago, droid said:

People losing their minds over training wear image.jpeg.b50dc8860022adb9e12caf72a295b928.jpeg

image.png

People posting huge, shite emojis :cornette_dog:

Midloth_Iain
3 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Oh no! The blue and black stripes are such a classic look. :( 

Why move away from something that good. :(

image.jpeg.7f40d0f7f8252330db68f997e3510e63.jpegimage.jpeg.ee09f88c3adecbafb509b7430c14bad3.jpeg

like the away top, but the home one is messing with tradition again, not in a good way

heartsfc_fan
1 minute ago, Ruud Krol said:

image.jpeg.7f40d0f7f8252330db68f997e3510e63.jpegimage.jpeg.ee09f88c3adecbafb509b7430c14bad3.jpeg

like the away top, but the home one is messing with tradition again, not in a good way

Dear me

18 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

Not that keen on either, but I suppose away kits are there for experimentation. 🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Not that keen on either, but I suppose away kits are there for experimentation. 🤷‍♂️

Its also why jkb was invented.

Gives a few the platform to moan and froth and criticise. We need Shitty training kit to fulfill the life story of torn pussed mumpers.

Well done Heart's and jkb i say.

16 hours ago, droid said:

People losing their minds over training wear image.jpeg.b50dc8860022adb9e12caf72a295b928.jpeg

image.png

Nice to finally get a Ruth Davidson emoji.

1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Its also why jkb was invented.

Gives a few the platform to moan and froth and criticise. We need Shitty training kit to fulfill the life story of torn pussed mumpers.

Well done Heart's and jkb i say.

Harsh... but ultimately fair. :lol:

Not a fan of the new training gear myself, but then I’ll just not buy it. :unsure:

Unknown user
17 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Good point. I think we’ll finally see a modern version of our 80s silver top.  

disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

18 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Good point. I think we’ll finally see a modern version of our 80s silver top.  

My "mates" gave me that strip for my 40th. Dicks

18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

I know I know😂.     I’ve got a replica and had a few admiring glances from Hearts fans in the rare times I’ve worn it to games. One even tried to buy it off me!

17 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

My "mates" gave me that strip for my 40th. Dicks

I’m warped. I went out and bought a replica one. 🤷🏼‍♂️😬

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

It's an amazing strip tbf. Still....

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

that strip can only be un retired if we win the title.. so it can never be unretired

On 12/06/2020 at 19:42, Ruud Krol said:

is that away one based on school graph paper?

Hectormasson
On 12/06/2020 at 12:19, Batistuta87 said:

Aye, not very keen on that if I'm honest! 

Ladies pilates top 🙈

Tommy Brown
On 12/06/2020 at 10:39, Scotland said:

Heartsaway.thumb.jpg.ad46d190463d468fdcb65ab1c45e3a9c.jpg

Basing only on Training gear, think we might end up with the Inter style kit again

Modelled by our new signing

Adrian Griffin

Spoiler

The invisible man

4 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Or Daniel Weston (David McCallum)

:thumbsup:

More my era.

I just always remember Peter Brady as when I was a teenager and used to go missing constantly and never be home when anyone expected my old man always used to say, “oh here he is, Peter Brady” 

PhoenixHearts

Question: does the SPFL get any money off us for printing their licensed numbers/sleeve patches onto kits? 

I know it would probably be a tiny amount, but it all adds up. Gotta really commit to the boycott.

Maybe if your kid wants their kit all tarted up with numbers and league patches, just buy the kit from the club shop and take it elsewhere for customising. 

Say... If my place of work was to open back up at some point, I'd be offering to print folks kits with the closest approximation of the SPFL font, cover my material costs then donate the difference back to FOH... 🤐 

And I'd not be doing any of that pay per letter nonsense either 😅

9 hours ago, Toggie88 said:

If we win the court case... 

Hearts Away 20:21.jpeg

Only time we like a bit ‘green’ in the strip....

Edited by Debut 4

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Change it to Scottish notes...?

Had I had the capabilities and time, I would've changed the Ben Franklin portraits to that of Peter Lawell on one note, Neil Doncaster on another etc.

Must be getting ready for the new away kit. The away shorts are a fantastic colour of maroon in real life. Both my kids have kits. Tempted to order a pair of shorts for myself....

20200617_154042.thumb.jpg.9b2b6e4259731ddda1523a4870bbc208.jpg

Batistuta87
59 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Must be getting ready for the new away kit. The away shorts are a fantastic colour of maroon in real life. Both my kids have kits. Tempted to order a pair of shorts for myself....

I've got the shorts for slobbing round the house - they are a cracking colour. Might grab the top too if its down to a tenner... Hadn't bothered with it before as it felt kinda poor quality and my wee boy's had a big catch in it after a couple of wears. Tenner though... 

Edited by Batistuta87

7 hours ago, Walrus said:

Aye some decent bargains to be had. I bought this presentation top and its decent quality. But miffed at paying £45 for it 2 weeks ago in 'the sale' only to see its now £30

Screenshot_20200617-224440_Samsung Internet.jpg

Since there is no league sponsor, does this mean we'll see strips without shoulder badges?

Might look quite sleek, even if it is just briefly before Sky Bet becomes the league sponsor.

• 2 months later...
On 23/04/2020 at 11:56, Anderson5 said:

I was thinking about this recently. How come the two clubs in Scotland’s most affluent city (and capital) cannot attract a single shirt sponsor between them?

Is it a simple case of the respective owners over valuing their clubs. Or are Edinburgh based companies just not interested in supporting local clubs?

🤔

PhoenixHearts

Noticed Gordon was wearing a black kit yesterday against st mirren. Hope they eventually release them in the shop.

Berra than you
13 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Noticed Gordon was wearing a black kit yesterday against st mirren. Hope they eventually release them in the shop.

Sure that was last season's goalie top. They were all wearing last season's kit yesterday

1 hour ago, Berra than you said:

Sure that was last season's goalie top. They were all wearing last season's kit yesterday

Oh dear, how last season... 🤔

• 2 months later...