• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Batistuta87

• Pasquale for King

• Anything2

Need to move on from Umbro, always a "safe option", never a WOW factor. How many more years do we have of them?

OmiyaHearts

I like everything about it except that collar. What a mess. Reminds me of those aussie rules collars.

Maybe when I see it on someone it may look better.

Edit: doesn't look too bad on that pic above

Edited by OmiyaHearts

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Anything2 said:

Looks better in that lighting. 

It does but we really could’ve done with a big seller, I can’t see this being it.

Can't wait (as per every season) for the moaning minnies to come on telling us its terrible, a poor effort blah blah blah

You can set your watch by it and it's always the same people who simply moan for no reason because it seems that's what they are .. moaners in life

Once more it is a good effort by Umbro....as is now normal the right shade, it has a different collar and I like the all maroon effort on the top bar the trims on the sleeve. The gold is also part of our badge so nice touch.

17 minutes ago, tian447 said:

That collar is atrocious. 

Oh well. Now to wait for the away shirt. 

When's it due? Totally agree about the collar. 

What the story with the yellow stripe on the sleeve???

A Hearts strip without a white colour is not a Hearts strip IMO!

Frankly I hate it!

BelgeJambo
10 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Can't wait (as per every season) for the moaning minnies to come on telling us its terrible, a poor effort blah blah blah

You can set your watch by it and it's always the same people who simply moan for no reason because it seems that's what they are .. moaners in life

Once more it is a good effort by Umbro....as is now normal the right shade, it has a different collar and I like the all maroon effort on the top bar the trims on the sleeve. The gold is also part of our badge so nice touch.

I think you’re already too  late  CJ

Think it’s smart personally 

I’ll be ordering one, club comes first 

Edited by BelgeJambo

The bar (strip wise) for last season was very high. I actually think it’s pretty smart. Very least, it’s more money to the club 👍🏼🇱🇻

11 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I loved the strips over the last 3 seasons.

I hate this one!

Yours sincerely 

Minnie x

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

What the story with the yellow stripe on the sleeve???

A Hearts strip without a white colour is not a Hearts strip IMO!

Frankly I hate it!

It has a white colour on the top...and white shorts as well will be part of the overall kit

You do know that the yellow/gold is part of our badge ?

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I like it.

I don't like that our badge is a different shade of maroon. 

That's been a minor irritation of mine since we established an official colour, that the badge has never been updated to reflect it.

7 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I like it.

I don't like that our badge is a different shade of maroon. 

That annoys me every year.

Bunny Munro

It's not bad. I quite like the gold band. We used gold quite a bit in the later Romanov years and it makes it stand out a little from our other kits. Id quite like gold to pop up every 3-4 years.

I remember not being wowed with last year's effort until I saw everyone else's and realised that it was probably the best kit in the league (might be biased). And I think this year's is a better all round kit so it will probably be the best in the country. Just look at Aberdeen's monstrosity or Hibs straight off a cheap team wear website for comparison. 

Edited by Anything2

copa-mundial

In the third year of using umbro in 2012. There was yellow/gold in that kit too. (The umbro diamonds were yellow and the outer heart on the Crest.) 

Same this time round with umbro, the yellow/gold in the 3rd year. 

SectionDJambo

How many different variations of a maroon top do people think there are?

The most important thing for me is the shade of maroon, which looks good in those photos.

I haven’t bought one for years, due to not being young or slim enough to compliment any sportswear, but I might buy this one to help the club.

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That's been a minor irritation of mine since we established an official colour, that the badge has never been updated to reflect it.

100%

The top is alright - not offensive in any way.

Slap a couple of Championship badges on the sleeves, we'll be fine! 😜

Edited by BRY

Not a fan of gold on Hearts kits. 

I think a long sleeve version could be quite nice though. 

Not that impressed, it’s like a Motherwell away kit! But I’ll buy it anyway, particularly the way things are just now 👍

Didn't get last seasons as didn't like the pattern. Liking this better the gold is growing on me. 

Only sleep in them anyway but will never beat the adidas numbers 😎

7 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

How many different variations of a maroon top do people think there are?

The most important thing for me is the shade of maroon, which looks good in those photos.

I haven’t bought one for years, due to not being young or slim enough to compliment any sportswear, but I might buy this one to help the club.

every year fans create mock ups and the ideas we see on here are almost always better than what we end up with.

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, Alan_R said:

every year fans create mock ups and the ideas we see on here are almost always better than what we end up with.

Sorry

But that’s a matter of opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Not that impressed, it’s like a Motherwell away kit! But I’ll buy it anyway, particularly the way things are just now 👍

awe naw.  You're right.  😱

Cant be unseen now you've said it!

Bah

23 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Very nice. 

Looks like Roma a bit. 

That was the first thing that I thought of. 

Just now, SectionDJambo said:

Sorry

But that’s a matter of opinion. 

but it also points out that there are many variations of a maroon kit. Contrary to your first comment. Whether someone likes them or not is a matter of opinion.

Carl Fredrickson

As I cant make games FoH, merchandise and donations via KB are my way of supporting the club. Both my kids have no interest in football but my 4 year old daughter loves the images of the new strip. Order submitted and hopefully the start of her love of the Hearts.

Салатные палочки
43 minutes ago, Pollogb said:

Need to move on from Umbro, always a "safe option", never a WOW factor. How many more years do we have of them?

Couldn't disagree more. Umbro actually make an effort rather than giving us some off the peg teamwear. Puma were horrific, both Adidas efforts before the Championship kit were terrible. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Couldn't disagree more. Umbro actually make an effort rather than giving us some off the peg teamwear. Puma were horrific, both Adidas efforts before the Championship kit were terrible. 

I agree. 

Umbro is great fir football kits. 

Umbro kit 

Mitre football

Can't beat it. 

8 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Every year we have illustrations the vast majority of which are frankly rubbish

There are always going to be some decent efforts of course and we post our comments but honestly it is one persons opinion against another's and some of those one or two posters claim are wonderful are pretty average

Frankly telling 'JKB world' the strip is poor actually harms the club leaving a false impression of just how decent it is.

You then have people not wanting to purchase and sad though it is there are people who are easily influenced

Perception is important these days

Edited by CJGJ

Pans Jambo
1 hour ago, McNelly15 said:

What's with the yellow 🤣

Yeah. What IS with that yellow bit?

Strange. 

Rest of the shirt is top work. 

Diadora Van Basten

Looks pretty awful.

Very plain then a bit of weird Yellow colour on the cuffs to try and jazz it up.