2020-21 Kit Design - Revealed!!

I P Knightley

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

I like the Hibs gesture, but to me it seems to be worded oddly.

"The words of thanks will adorn our new home shirts, and supporters will be asked to pay the sum of £5 to have the transfer applied, with all profits being donated to our local NHS charity, Edinburgh & Lothians Health Foundation."

This suggests to me that it will be optional when buying the kit, like an add on. £50 for the top and £5 for the sticker. Seems a strange way of doing it. Why not make it compulsory like normal sponsors are and just raise the price by £5.

If HSL is anything to go by then they will have enough for a new pot plant and an ice cooler up at the Royal.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• Batistuta87

• Pasquale for King

• Anything2

14 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Agreed.

Good message, good marketing and a good idea.

We received praise from our sponsoring of Save the Children and they deserve the same.

Not from the Hibs scum. They've slung all sorts of mud at Hearts over it. 

Indeed, I vividly recall the EEN having to remove the comments section from the article they published about the deal. The disgusting, filth mongering, comments from that vile support was off the charts. 

Alex Kintner
8 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

"The words of thanks will adorn our new home shirts, and supporters will be asked to pay the sum of £5 to have the transfer applied, with all profits being donated to our local NHS charity, Edinburgh & Lothians Health Foundation."

This suggests to me that it will be optional when buying the kit, like an add on. £50 for the top and £5 for the sticker. Seems a strange way of doing it. Why not make it compulsory like normal sponsors are and just raise the price by £5.

Yeah very oddly worded!

If Hearts did the same I would happily give the extra fiver as a donation but ask them not to apply the transfer as I prefer tops without sponsors on them.

25 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Wonder if Hibs will still deduct the cost of printing off of that £5. You'd think as you say they'd put the prices up or just donate a percentage of proceedings, or both even.

35 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

For the i8 members of the Hibs support who will not want to thank anyone for anything ever. 

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Don't like who?  I just don't buy into what is now almost myhtology about these 'heroes'. I respect their job and most of them in the most part do a good job but I don't see them as 'heroes' no.  I see them as doing their job.  Like life in general there will be many chancers, many bad ones and many lazy ones. Of course some will be saints but this all reeks of social media cherry picking.  Taking what is 'in vogue' at the time and jumping on the bandwagon. 

Not one person gave a **** about the NHS workers till now, not one - not really.  I've dated several nurses and known and know many - none are heroes.  they are just like the rest of us............Joe Schmoes just trying to get by.

Really object to all this shit.  Hang out your window like a deranged lunatic, clap your hands like a robot and bang pots every Thursday at 8pm or in some way you do not appreciate 'key workers'.  

If you work and pay taxes you are an essential worker.  Our economy is ****ed and we need more than hand claps and nauseating hashtags to do this.  I respect any job that contributes, and do not need a hashtag for me to show it.  Nurses are NOT special.

I am sure my fanclub will come on with the abuse but I am not sure how much more I can explain the above.  I do respect nurses, I just don't buy the mythology we have created around them. And why just the NHS btw?   Can we have a round of applause for the policemen and women that get absolutely jack shit appreciation all day everyday, are grossly underpaid and put up with shit from the decay of society around the clock.  Of course however, no-one will give a **** nowadays until we get that 'hashtag'.

My God, rarely have I read what is my opinion, such a pile of shit. 

Here's a dictionary definition of hero The dictionary defines "hero" as "a person of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his or her brave deeds and noble qualities." 

If nurses don't meet this 'criteria' then God knows who does. They're risking their lives to help people like us, often with no, poor or little PPE

Only thing I'd say to support your post is that there is an army of people we are due a huge debt of gratitude to and  many of these people are in the lowliest of jobs from a financial and social perspective. That's another tragedy

You really are something else. There's folks on here who have to watch their partners going out to do their shift and I cant begin to imagine how they feel when they see them walking out the door every night. 

In your eyes, who are heroes in this current situation? If you cant think of any, who would you term as being a hero in normal times? Last question, what do you do for a living?

5 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Here's a dictionary definition of hero The dictionary defines "hero" as "a person of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his or her brave deeds and noble qualities." 

If nurses don't meet this 'criteria' then God knows who does. They're risking their lives to help people like us, often with no, poor or little PPE

Only thing I'd say to support your post is that there is an army of people we are due a huge debt of gratitude to and  many of these people are in the lowliest of jobs from a financial and social perspective. That's another tragedy

You really are something else. There's folks on here who have to watch their partners going out to do their shift and I cant begin to imagine how they feel when they see them walking out the door every night. 

In your eyes, who are heroes in this current situation? If you cant think of any, who would you term as being a hero in normal times? Last question, what do you do for a living?

I see no heroes in this situation. I see a lot of people doing their duty and doing their bit. Making Tik Tok videos is not hero worthy. Do you think the real battlefield heroes would have had time to make attention seeking social media videos?

The firefighters of 911 are true heroes, people fighting terminal cancer without losing their smile and spirit are heroes to me. Homosexuals who come out in Islamic countries are brave and heroic. Phillip Schofield is not I may add.

I work in finance. I am not a hero.

If HSL is anything to go by then they will have enough for a new pot plant and an ice cooler up at the Royal.

I think football tops are a bit different when it comes to purchasing. You can see them selling even more than usual just for the message on the front tbh - £5 to the NHS the rest of the strip sales to them.  It’s actually a really good idea. 

ford donald
36 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I have always maintened doctors and nurses should be paid what they are worth,that has never been the case in my lifetime.The governments

are the biggest hypocrites,the people have always supported the NHS.

John Findlay
29 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I see no heroes in this situation. I see a lot of people doing their duty and doing their bit. Making Tik Tok videos is not hero worthy. Do you think the real battlefield heroes would have had time to make attention seeking social media videos?

The firefighters of 911 are true heroes, people fighting terminal cancer without losing their smile and spirit are heroes to me. Homosexuals who come out in Islamic countries are brave and heroic. Phillip Schofield is not I may add.

Just a wanchor

Famous 1874
1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

I think they did the same with their Hibs community sponsor this season. 

35 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I know a girl in her twenties, pregnant, going in day after day - she doesn’t have to - to try save lives and help colleagues.

How the **** is that not recognised as some sort of hero?  

How is elder nurses also, who came out of retirement to fight this not hero’s either?  

NHS colleagues putting their lives at risk, not seeing their families, young children for weeks and weeks, living alone, how are they not hero’s ffs?

I usually condone all the “bullying” you get for having a controversial opinion but right now you’re being a complete and utter see you next Tuesday just to be a shock jock. 

Nae need. 

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

This has been argued till we are blue in the face.  We pay them.  Budge's reasoning is it generates other income like benefactors etc.  Why would a 'charity' pay out millions every year to sponsor a football team.  It is an absurdity.

So we get ‘paid’ handsomely for wearing STC on our shirts. 

Pasquale for King
On 22/04/2020 at 11:57, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Just instruct Umbro to re-make the 5-1 kit, with Strongbow on there as shirt sponsor. Get Rudi Skacel in to model it rather than any of the current shite bag players. In fact Rudi could still do a better job at age 40 than Jamie Walker at LM, certainly more pace, so get him signed. Job done, coffers filled. 

Does he have his coaching badges 🤔

Famous 1874

Genuine question, is there proof that the Save the Children shirt sponsor does/does not gain us income?

Surely if we are receiving nothing and actually paying them to sponsor us then it’s another baffling business decision. We don’t have the financial luxury that premier league teams should have to have charities as our sponsor.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It would appear so.

2F561CB1-01DD-4D35-BEB1-03C706A29EF6.jpeg

Don't like who?  I just don't buy into what is now almost myhtology about these 'heroes'. I respect their job and most of them in the most part do a good job but I don't see them as 'heroes' no.  I see them as doing their job.  Like life in general there will be many chancers, many bad ones and many lazy ones. Of course some will be saints but this all reeks of social media cherry picking.  Taking what is 'in vogue' at the time and jumping on the bandwagon. 

Not one person gave a **** about the NHS workers till now, not one - not really.  I've dated several nurses and known and know many - none are heroes.  they are just like the rest of us............Joe Schmoes just trying to get by.

Really object to all this shit.  Hang out your window like a deranged lunatic, clap your hands like a robot and bang pots every Thursday at 8pm or in some way you do not appreciate 'key workers'.  

If you work and pay taxes you are an essential worker.  Our economy is ****ed and we need more than hand claps and nauseating hashtags to do this.  I respect any job that contributes, and do not need a hashtag for me to show it.  Nurses are NOT special.

I am sure my fanclub will come on with the abuse but I am not sure how much more I can explain the above.  I do respect nurses, I just don't buy the mythology we have created around them. And why just the NHS btw?   Can we have a round of applause for the policemen and women that get absolutely jack shit appreciation all day everyday, are grossly underpaid and put up with shit from the decay of society around the clock.  Of course however, no-one will give a **** nowadays until we get that 'hashtag'.

You are more depressing than depression!!!

If it wasnt for the nurses , doctors, NHS cleaners , NHS staff that provide meals , I wouldnt have my son . In MY eyes they are heroes!!! 

If you've nothing positive to say F!@K OFF!!!

18 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Allegedly and not by the company itself.

Something like that, but we receive zilch from STC.  These are non profit charities (allegedly) who have tax exempt status - I think we can safely say this would all be reviewed if they splashed out millions on sports sponsorship.

Save the Children have bigger marketing/advertising budgets than some larger multinational corporations.

Bunny Munro

Surely by your own logic the firefighters of 9/11 were just doing the job they are paid to do. 

10 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Surely by your own logic the firefighters of 9/11 were just doing the job they are paid to do. 

I think going into a burning 100 storey building to almost certain death is above and beyond the call of duty.  

3 hours ago, tian447 said:

Of all the nonsense posted here, this bit is the absolute worst.  Not only is the NHS more than just Nurses (there are 13 other categories of profession), every single one of us have had involvement with them at some time.  There are plenty of people out there who are thankful for them, be it those who have suffered an accident, had life-saving surgery, given birth, had their worries addressed, or many many other things that go on all day, every day.  These workers are people that go into a high-risk work enviroment every day, knowing they are the most likely out of everyone to catch COVID-19, but unlike you or I, they can't just patch work otherwise people will die.

It never stops and there are plenty of people who wouldn't be here if it weren't for the NHS so how ****ing dare you say not one person gives a shit about them.  What an absolutely ****ing disgusting attitude you have, but it's alright because you've tried to pump a few nurses in your days.  

No one is asking you to hang out a window and bang pots and pans to show your support.  Just stop being a torn-faced disaster about absolutely every single thing that is posted on here, and doing your absolute best to make it all about you.

To address your other point, yes there are plenty of other essential workers that should also be appreciated, but face it - without the NHS, the whole country would be in the shit.

Possibly his previous posts ruin what is actually a reasonable argument . If it had been argued reasonably .

Yes the nurses and all similar staff deserve our gratitude for what they do at any time , certainly more so at this time .

But that gratitude should be expressed by giving them decent wages not pot banging .

The NHS is not a 'cause' or a charity .

It should be properly financed at all times.

Difficult to swallow the rhetoric from the government who , not so long ago , screwed them financially

12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I think going into a burning 100 storey building to almost certain death is above and beyond the call of duty.  

And so is a doctor/nurse dealing with patients they can catch a deadly virus there is usually a vaccine for?  You’re not that daft either but you’ve not thought before you’ve spouted here. 

8 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

And so is a doctor/nurse dealing with patients they can catch a deadly virus there is usually a vaccine for?  You’re not that daft either but you’ve not thought before you’ve spouted here. 

Depends how you view Coronavirus.

maroonlegions
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

94450932_1260342520831770_8225022866177916928_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Austin MacGlee said:

Without a shadow of a doubt. 

No idea mate, some Hibby ******* from work sent it to the group call earlier and I had to sit and listen to all the middle Englanders on the call praising them. Nauseating.

But as someone has already pointed out, they are using NHS England logo. 

NHS is devolved. 

Hibs on to a 100% winner with this. 

Its pointed out they are using another countries Logo...

100% fail... f-ing Hibs-it. . 

No idea mate, some Hibby ******* from work sent it to the group call earlier and I had to sit and listen to all the middle Englanders on the call praising them. Nauseating.

NHS is devolved. 

100% fail... f-ing Hibsed-it. . 

NHS is devolved. 

NHS is devolved. 

NHS is devolved. 

19 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Possibly his previous posts ruin what is actually a reasonable argument . If it had been argued reasonably .

Yes the nurses and all similar staff deserve our gratitude for what they do at any time , certainly more so at this time .

But that gratitude should be expressed by giving them decent wages not pot banging .

The NHS is not a 'cause' or a charity .

It should be properly financed at all times.

Difficult to swallow the rhetoric from the government who , not so long ago , screwed them financially

I find the new Tory mantra of "our" NHS particularly galling. They always under fund/under staff it and would, I suspect, close it down if they could. 

been here before
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I've dated several nurses...

You are aware that your appointments with female Community Psychiatric Nurses arent really dates?

Some rant though.

You seriously need your hole.

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, been here before said:

You are aware that your appointments with female Community Psychiatric Nurses arent really dates?

v2ol8V9.gif

53 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Depends how you view Coronavirus.

a virus that my partner has just been to see her nana who brought her up for the very last time this afternoon because it’s gotten hold of her to extent the dnr is in her file?

aye it’s just a laugh mate - I’ll bring that up to my children in the next few days. 

Edited by Last Laff

luckyBatistuta
On 22/04/2020 at 12:08, i8hibsh said:

Watching our waste of space pile of shite players model a new kit would feel like watching Nicola Sturgeon and Grotbags model the latest line in French lingerie.

I can think of one certain poster who would be pulling one off to that thought.

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

a virus that my partner has just been to see her nana who brought her up for the very last time this afternoon because it’s gotten hold of her to extent the dnr is in her file?

aye it’s just a laugh mate - I’ll bring that up to my children in the next few days. 

Who says it is a laugh?  Not me.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Who says it is a laugh?  Not me.

But you have a shallow view over this virus? It’s the virus equivalent of a burning fire that nobody can get under control.  

Oh, I thought this thread was about new kits. I see it’s just an I8 thread for his own boring and repetitive brand of trolling. 

36 minutes ago, been here before said:

Some rant though.

You seriously need your hole.

:rofl: :rofl::rofl: 

Shame that he just ignores anything that calls him out.  Dishes it out, but very selectively takes it in.

Edited by tian447

Would you have sent firefighters into a buidling without their PPE? Going into a hospital without proper PPE and risking death from receiving a massive viral load of a deadly virus is damn well heroic.  

fabienleclerq
6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

This has been argued till we are blue in the face.  We pay them.  Budge's reasoning is it generates other income like benefactors etc.  Why would a 'charity' pay out millions every year to sponsor a football team.  It is an absurdity.

I was under the impression a benefactor paid us both for it to happen. 

3 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I was under the impression a benefactor paid us both for it to happen. 

They have. I8 is talking shit. 

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

That's actually a great idea, and should raise a decent amount of cash :thumbsup:

I'd like to see us follow suit.  We could even have it as a back-transfer under the numbers.

In fairness, when we adorn our shirts with the name of a charitable or caring entity, we back that with cash going directly to the organisation itself. Dempster is a cheap, copycat opportunist, Budge made a commercial deal which financially benefitted an actual charity with a large donataion whilst still ensuring sponsorship money flowed into our coffers. 

This is basically Hibs virtue signalling to look good whilst fleecing their fans for the actual cash (£5 x X amount of shirts is not a lot of money). Gormless Ron proving exactly what we said - he won't put a real penny into them but will obfuscate his dealings to look good with a PR puff effort that their fans are getting the invoice for. Supposedly the money, whatever they actually raise (and their track record is abysmal) goes to some charitable wing of the NHS, so I suppose my complaint about the NHS not being a charity is side-stepped. I still believe charitable donations for the NHS send the govt a bad message.