Next manager.

Hans von Luck

500ClubCraig

Well as we will no doubt end up playing in the Championship next season, whenever that may be, then Robbo would get my vote and that’s not for sentimental reasons.

As far as I’m aware Stendels contract allows us to terminate if not in the Top league, thank goodness!

Most of the squad have contracts which substantially reduce so hopefully most of them are given and take the option to Walk.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• Cruyff

• Greedy Jambo

WheatfieldWarrior
2 hours ago, skacel51 said:

Could be wrong here but I am positive I read that he has a clause in his contract if we are relegated he can walk.

Other way round - we can punt him if we get relegated, think he said that in an interview a few weeks ago.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Hans von Luck said:

Well after the Dungdee vote today looks like we will be back on the hunt for another manager as I can’t see Stendel staying in this Micky Mouse League.

Thoughts?

:cornette_dog:

Class of 75
1 hour ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

He turned Hibs from having 6 or 7 players in the squad when he turned up and won them the Scottish Cup playing attractive football. 

He must be worth a shout. 

He is Hibs. No chance not wanted anywhere near Tynecastle 

I hope Stendel stays, I really do. A proper pre season, a squad overhaul and im confident he'd turn us into a good side. 

If he goes, Robbo 100% ♥ 

Just now, Cruyff said:

I hope Stendel stays, I really do. A proper pre season, a squad overhaul and im confident he'd turn us into a good side. 

If he goes, Robbo 100% ♥ 

I would love to see your Stendal thoughts transpire, I really would, there's something about the guy. 

Robbo, I'm undecided there. 

Bazzas right boot

If we end up in the championship, send the bat signal out. 

Also he can come with Shankland. 

0_10827613.jpg

Edited by Smith's right boot

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

0_10827613.jpg

At first I thought "why the ****s Robbie carrying a rugby ball" 

2 hours ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

He turned Hibs from having 6 or 7 players in the squad when he turned up and won them the Scottish Cup playing attractive football. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Section Q

Cut The Crap

Honestly finding it hard to care. We are a complete mess, but it’s the least of anyone’s worries right now.

Captain America

Robinson is not going to leave a team who will most likely be in Europe next season to come and manage in Championship.

I can see Stendel cutting his losses and leaving.

Robbo might be a good shout or Neil McCann rumours from start of season might re-surface.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Robbo the only person who can heal this club when the I's are dotted the ts crossed and Budge heads home to Cardrona slaughtered 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Captain America said:

Robinson is not going to leave a team who will most likely be in Europe next season to come and manage in Championship.

Robbo might be a good shout or Neil McCann rumours from start of season might re-surface.

There won't be European football next season 

pettigrewsstylist

Doubt we could justify the salary in the cmpship. Prob a clause releasing us aswell, in event of.

pettigrewsstylist
47 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

0_10827613.jpg

Yes please.

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, Captain America said:

Robinson will leave to whoever pays more. 

Hectormasson
48 minutes ago, Captain America said:

Robbo  mccann, and naisy , put us on the right road    ,,,,,

HermansHermits
3 hours ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

No chance, he is crap, mind you he might find us appealing as we do have a female physio 🙄

Famous 1874

Would the mentioned Robinson, Holt, Neilson etc even come here? Yes we would pay more, yes we are a bigger team but the whole infrastructure around the first team is a joke. Can’t see any of them wanting to work under the current board setup. 

Want Stendel to stay but it wouldn’t be that surprising if he is not in the dugout when next season eventually starts. 

6 hours ago, MCW1976 said:

No chance.

Dundeegate has guaranteed our top flight status.

The SPFL have screwed up to such a degree, their only chance of redemption is to reconstruct.

It’s not up to the SPFL, it’s  up to the member clubs 

we need 11 out of 12 clubs in the Premiership to vote for this - no chance will most of them want to lose Games against the arse cheeks 

75% or above of Championship, league 1 and league 2 clubs need to vote (slight chance) 

On the back of the vote rigging the SPFL have asked AB to chair a task force to put this notion of league reconstruction forward 

If it doesn’t go through then we are demoted if we can’t play the games 

You figured out what’s going on yet ? Not having a go at you personally but this reconstruction malarkey stinks to high heaven 

You will do well at a conference meeting. 

48 years old?

Really?

You poor, broken, bitter Hibs b******.

17, 22, good old Wallace, 4-0, 5-1 and 3-1 just a few weeks back. Little wonder you're a pathetic Gareth Hunt.

Edited by martoon

PhoenixHearts

Robbie "best Hearts manager in recent memory" Neilson

Or Stendel, seeing as we've not been relegated yet and he's still under contract

You will do well at a conference meeting. 

Get him punted, mods.

Straight back to the cockroach nest he came from. 

Arthur Morgan
1 hour ago, martoon said:

Get him punted, mods.

Straight back to the cockroach nest he came from. 

Very much this. What a saddo. 

Gorgie_Rules

If Stendel had a brain he should be desperate to stay to try and salvage his career.

Most managers who gain promotion do well on their first season back in the top league also, then get their move down England, see Neilson, Stubbs, Hopkin, Jack Ross, Alex Neil

buzzbomb1958
12 hours ago, Derek From Stenhouse said:

Livi manager

We already have a dream team at the club welcome Craig and nanny back ,budge will be creaming herself,she now has an excuse to re -employ her favourite and his apprentice and we can begin another 5 yr plan

Robbo for me (should have been him last time). Knows the league, absolute legend and has done a great job at ICT. He is a completely different manager to the one when he was at Hearts the last time. 

SM Sheffield
12 hours ago, MCW1976 said:

No chance.

The SPFL have screwed up to such a degree, their only chance of redemption is to reconstruct.

Problem with that is it is not the SPFL who are responsible for reconstruction, it is the clubs. They now have the perfect get out clause to wash their hands of the mess they have made.

11 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Robinson or Holt.

Happy with either.

Preferably Stendel stays with the caveat that we appoint a Chief Scout/Sporting Director that is proven in spotting quality players suited to Hearts resources.🤷‍♂️

Not convinced Stendel is an old school manager that scouts,identifys players etc.

No chance we will be appointing and paying for a Sporting Director if we are in the Championship next season.

I’m happy to give Stendel more time if he will stay, otherwise it’s time for Robbo to come home. He is one man who will get the entire support behind him.

Leveins Battalion
9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Robinson will leave to whoever pays more. 

100% his agent was touting him rotten for us before Stendel was appointed.

46 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

If Stendel had a brain he should be desperate to stay to try and salvage his career.

Most managers who gain promotion do well on their first season back in the top league also, then get their move down England, see Neilson, Stubbs, Hopkin, Jack Ross, Alex Neil

I don't particularly want to see Stendel in the dugout again. Let's be honest he inherited some dross but he made a complete pigs ear of trying to keep us up. I don't think he is suited to the club and hopefully he moves on. 

Usual (Insert former player or manager). 100 pages of bitching, numerous bans, a few hissy fits and a fair few outings of Hobbits later nothing happens

It should have been ten
14 hours ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

CF98A59F-F231-42A1-88EB-A17228F9DE04.jpeg

Not even subtle. **** off back to tramps.net 🖕🏼 

Edited by It should have been ten

14 hours ago, MCW1976 said:

No chance.

This

The Old Tolbooth
14 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

Arnt we still in the big cup. Win that we qualify for Europe no? 

This is where it gets utterly unfair on Hearts, because as it stood I would have been mega confident beating the vermin at Hampden, even with the shite squad we have, we just have the beating of that mob. If the cup is played to a finish next season, and we're down, then we have much less budget to play with and it's a much less even playing field than it would have been initially, the cup should be voided. 

Every way we turn, we're totally stitched up, because anyone thinking that league reconstruction will go through is a bit naive. 

David McCaig
12 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Robbo the only person who can heal this club when the I's are dotted the ts crossed and Budge heads home to Cardrona slaughtered 

He can't be worse than Stendel and it gives him a nice easy stroll to a trophy as well, not that winning the woeful Championship is really worthy of celebration!!

8 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Very much this. What a saddo. 

He falls into the age category of the most bitter Hibs fans. Youngsters in the '70's who believed Hearts being rubbish and Hibs dominating the derby would last forever. 

Hearts 3-2 Hibs in September 1983 was a shock from which they, and their ludicrous club, have never truly recovered from. 

The most extreme Hearts haters on that site will all be aged between 48-60. Nearly 40 years of being tormented by HMFC has broken them. They're hatred of us is matched only by their terror of us and our demise or expulsion is the only way their torment will end. 

They'd give anything to get Hearts out of their lives.

2 hours ago, PapaShango said:

I don't particularly want to see Stendel in the dugout again. Let's be honest he inherited some dross but he made a complete pigs ear of trying to keep us up. I don't think he is suited to the club and hopefully he moves on. 

Oh yeah, a complete pigs ear, what with beating Rangers, Hibs, and the team starting to look like it actually remembered what the purpose of a game of football was again.

Shame that Stendel decided to release the COVID-19 virus on the World, and have the Scottish season ended 8 games early, just to get Hearts relegated.  If he hadn't done that, he's have been alright in my books,

2 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Oh yeah, a complete pigs ear, what with beating Rangers, Hibs, and the team starting to look like it actually remembered what the purpose of a game of football was again.

Shame that Stendel decided to release the COVID-19 virus on the World, and have the Scottish season ended 8 games early, just to get Hearts relegated.  If he hadn't done that, he's have been alright in my books,

Yeah well done on those wins just a pity we couldn't beat St Mirren, Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Ross County, St Johnstone and everyone else. He had long enough to turn it around and failed miserably. We were adrift at the point the season was halted and there was no sign we would stay up. I'm guessing you didn't watch the horror on show in Paisley?