Next manager.

Hans von Luck

Hans von Luck

Well after the Dungdee vote today looks like we will be back on the hunt for another manager as I can’t see Stendel staying in this Micky Mouse League.

Thoughts?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• Cruyff

• Greedy Jambo

Just now, Hans von Luck said:

Well after the Dungdee vote today looks like we will be back on the hunt for another manager as I can’t see Stendel staying in this Micky Mouse League.

Thoughts?

What league are we in? 

Hans von Luck
1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

What league are we in? 

Won’t matter, can’t see Stendel staying even if reconstruction happens.

No chance.

Dundeegate has guaranteed our top flight status.

The SPFL have screwed up to such a degree, their only chance of redemption is to reconstruct.

1 minute ago, Horatio Caine said:

Ok. I'll bite.  ???????????????

Just now, iantjambo said:

In Before The Lock

:spoton:

He's staying. He signed a 2 and a half year deal knowing fine well this might happen. Let him build his squad for the future.

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, skacel51 said:

Could be wrong here but I am positive I read that he has a clause in his contract if we are relegated he can walk.

Probably, but it's up to him whether he chooses to invoke it or not.

Alan Stubbs

He turned Hibs from having 6 or 7 players in the squad when he turned up and won them the Scottish Cup playing attractive football. 

He must be worth a shout. 

16 minutes ago, skacel51 said:

Could be wrong here but I am positive I read that he has a clause in his contract if we are relegated he can walk.

Expulsion maybe not covered 

9 minutes ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

He turned Hibs from having 6 or 7 players in the squad when he turned up and won them the Scottish Cup playing attractive football. 

No chance he is ****ing shocking 

27 minutes ago, skacel51 said:

Not sure how much truth is in that except I've heard a similar story. I personally would like to see him finish what he has started.  

Ibrahim Tall

Tbh, having near relegated Barnsley and relegated Hearts in the space of 12 months I doubt many clubs will be fighting it out for his signature.

Staying and winning promotion with ease would be the best thing he could do.

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Not sure how much truth is in that except I've heard a similar story. I personally would like to see him finish what he has started.  

It was confirmed some time ago now by his agent, old news tbh 😪😴

27 minutes ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

Hahahahhaha

44 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

He's staying. He signed a 2 and a half year deal knowing fine well this might happen. Let him build his squad for the future.

This I think he signed knowing he had assurances he would still have a job if relegated.

Randy Marsh

Huge cut backs will be required next season (assuming demotion is rubber stamped).  We can't afford any more expensive experiments.  Bring Robbo home. 

brunoatemyhamster

If Stendals contract is relegation and not demotion, does that also mean we're stuck with some of the huddies that we should be showing the door?

Can't see him hanging around. 

Who's cheap? 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Leveins Battalion

Robinson or Holt.

Happy with either.

Preferably Stendel stays with the caveat that we appoint a Chief Scout/Sporting Director that is proven in spotting quality players suited to Hearts resources.🤷‍♂️

Not convinced Stendel is an old school manager that scouts,identifys players etc.

I’m for DS staying for next season, regardless of the league we are in, but if results don’t improve by the first 6-8 league games, he goes, no ifs or buts.

1 hour ago, skacel51 said:

Ah but we have not been relegated we are being expelled:whistling:

Watch out for the relegation police can't be far

4 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

This is the type of thread that'll help the mods do a bit of vermin control

Says a poster with 1874 in his name:whistling:😂😂

1 hour ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

:rudi:

Stendel needs time more than anything, your squads mentality was rotten to the core when he arrived, he’s managed to change your style of play, and make you more competitive and attractive to watch, which is the easy part, but without a full squad change, getting rid of the losing mentality was always going to be the most difficult part of his job, he’s trying to make in roads into it, but he’s desperate for some fresh blood, as well as needing more time and new players, he needs to spot his own mistakes and rectify them a lot quicker than he is doing at the moment, but he’s still an inexperienced coach really, so he needs time to learn unfortunately he doesn’t have it due to the position your clubs in at the moment. 

Guest ToqueJambo

It should have been Robbo before but if we're relegated it definitely should be Robbo. Or Naismith to be the new Doddie as player manager.

1 hour ago, Hans von Luck said:

Won’t matter, can’t see Stendel staying even if reconstruction happens.

Doubt anyone would sleep over that. Whatever league the whole lot needs a clear out. 

Independence
1 hour ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

H1b5 As long as we keep beating your shower. What was the scores at Fester Road?

1 hour ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

You can get old googly eyes to ****. 

1 hour ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

I take it there’s not much happening on your usual sisterfister.net tonight? Alan ****ing Stubbs has as much chance as popcorn teeth 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

Self isolating from your sisters bedroom?  

thecorrieorphin
1 hour ago, Tam Mo said:

Alan Stubbs

The last time he managed in the championship he finished 3rd in a 2 horse race 

He does. 

Guest ToqueJambo

I think there's a clause that he can walk or we can let him go if relegation happens.