Will You Purchase a Season Ticket

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Will You Purchase a Season Ticket (Poll)  

488 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Purchase A Season Ticket

• Yes - Dont care what happens I am a fan this is what I do
    • No - Hearts are shit/Scottish football is shit/we should never be in this position etc etc etc - I cannae hack it no more
    • Maybe - Its a financial or emotional choice not pending the SPFL farce
    • Maybe - It depends on what league we are playing in

13 minutes ago, jambali said:

Yaaaaaay! Will wait until 1st June just in case!! Cash ready and waiting!

:robboyas:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• davemclaren

• mitch41

• smiler

WheatfieldWarrior
On 15/04/2020 at 17:11, Furious Styles said:

I couldn’t care what league we are in, that will never stop me.

The uncertainty surrounding sport due to covid-19 is however. I’m not sure I’m too keen on attending football matches until it’s absolutely safe. 

Same for me. Too many high risk folk in our group.

I am in the over 70 age group and according to Scottish Govt. we will be confined in doors for an unspecified time after the Lockdown has been eased. I would like to renew my season ticket but if I can't see any games , is there any chance of the club carrying over until next season !!   Posed this to the club but not had any reply so far !!!!

davemclaren
19 minutes ago, jamboed said:

I am in the over 70 age group and according to Scottish Govt. we will be confined in doors for an unspecified time after the Lockdown has been eased. I would like to renew my season ticket but if I can't see any games , is there any chance of the club carrying over until next season !!   Posed this to the club but not had any reply so far !!!!

Interesting question and should be an interesting reply. Not sure how that woukd be shown in the accounts. 😎

Tynecastlesmychurch
57 minutes ago, jamboed said:

I think the club said it would guarantee 18 home games for season ticket holders. So I believe it would carry over!